PDA

View Full Version : Excel Worksheet Functions

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  49 |  50 |  51 |  [52] 53 |  54 |  55 |  56 |  57 |  58 |  59 |  60 |  61 |  62 |  63 |  64 |  65 |  66 |  67 |  68 |  69 |  70 |  71 |  72 |  73 |  74 |  75 |  76 |  77 |  78 |  79 |  80 |  81 |  82 |  83 |  84 |  85 |  86 |  87 |  88 |  89 |

  1. Nesting Functions with more than 7 arguements
  2. Formula to identify lower case vs upper case
  3. Autosum results of multiple if statements?
  4. cell resizing problems
  5. Increment and subtract Numbers
  6. Macro to Find & Replace
  7. Find then offset.
  8. Yikes! Look ups? Match?
  9. Conditional Addition
  10. Link to worksheet whose name is stored in another cell
  11. Help on EOMONTH error (have Analysis Pak installed)
  12. Help on Dates
  13. How do I get formula result of 3.56 to round up to 4 automatic?
  14. How do I get formula result of 3.56 to round up to 4 automatic?
  15. Protecting worksheets
  16. Summing a row excluding a text character
  17. global vs relative format
  18. Formula
  19. finding the right formula
  20. Comparing Lists
  21. How do I get a cell to count values from a list dependent on anoth
  22. Macro - msgbox
  23. Convert Text to Numbers in a Macro
  24. How do I automatically rename a sheet from the summary page?
  25. Function to skil blank cells/lookup specific value
  26. Countif
  27. Need a formula
  28. UNABLE TO RECORD A MACRO
  29. bullet in excell with indent
  30. can you help link images to excel.
  31. How can I write multidimensional arrays in Excel Formulas?
  32. while opening a normal file, microsoft excel displays cannot open
  33. COUNTIF across a number of worksheets
  34. how pmt function works, what is its background / machanizm?
  35. using vlookup for words w/different indentation
  36. spacing numbers in 1st column by inch intervals of 2nd column
  37. first number in cell
  38. forcing excel to update the Cell Link when copying Combo Boxes
  39. there is no such currency as Maori
  40. How do you rank in order numbers from highest to the lowest?
  41. subtotals
  42. how do you drop an HTML spreadsheet into excel
  43. delete part of a row based on certain criteria
  44. Formula Help
  45. IF Functions
  46. Cell with zero to appear as empty
  47. Hypelink and Paste
  48. set up an index linked to work book tabs
  49. assigning a value to a cell
  50. Text Search in an Array
  51. NEED TO SHOW EACH DAY INBETWEEN TWO DATES, help please
  52. Fixed decimals worksheet specific
  53. help with worksheets
  54. How do I COUNTIF from previously counted data?
  55. Control plus click will not select multiple boxes
  56. "paste special" a hyperlink to another worksheet...
  57. formula help
  58. figuring commissions based on gross sales
  59. Timesheet coding & calculating
  60. Random only once
  61. How to merge monthly workbooks into a quarterly workbook??
  62. comparing two spreadsheets using vlookup and compare
  63. Urgent! Help! duplicate MATCH
  64. Freezing column headings
  65. Visual basic macro move cursor down 1 cell
  66. if D1>10 then A1 should be red
  67. Auto-fill, to inventory 45 RPM records
  68. add in that shows names of tabs in workbook
  69. How do I enter a formula so that it follows the sequence of line#
  70. Autoinstall Add-in (Excel)
  71. how do i use & sign without it thinking its a formula
  72. excel formula
  73. SORT List Items in Pivot field
  74. drop down box
  75. Detect Presence Formula
  76. Cell Formula
  77. Linked date field in worksheet defaults a blank field as 1/0/1900
  78. Limit to number of named ranges before Excel starts messing things up?
  79. Counting instances of found text (Excel error? Or user error?)
  80. Worksheets are not protected - but Tools menu has unprotect w/s?
  81. putting images into a dropdown list
  82. On time
  83. Need formula: too complexe for me..
  84. excel drop down list of hyperlinks
  85. Flag for Follow Up
  86. If / Match function help
  87. Problems with time format in excel
  88. how do I program a cell to automatically fill in today;s date?
  89. How to write macro that selects relative locations
  90. Format cells to change a number from a positive to negative
  91. using data entry to change a fill color
  92. Putting pages in alpha order?
  93. HOW DO I GET A BALANCE TO C/FORWARD TO NEXT WORKSHEET
  94. can you nest sumif functions ?
  95. Formulae to work out break even point?
  96. Formula Req'd - Autofilter limitation workaround
  97. merge columns
  98. new worksheet and rename from cell contents macro
  99. Changing a Number in a Column Using Arrays
  100. Forms and Data
  101. how do I make a template from an existing excel spread sheet?
  102. time sheet determination of what day and time rate
  103. Can not find Pivot function in office 2007
  104. Conditional formating: Compare two columns with Inserted lines
  105. How do I add totals from a range of dates depending on the month?
  106. Excel NPV initial cost in value1 and first year return in value2?
  107. HELP!!! Counting Selective Responses if 2 conditions are met?
  108. Cell reference in a range
  109. Preserve negative numbers in following macro
  110. How do I link specific rows of data from one workbook to another?
  111. why do zeros after decimals drop out of excel
  112. Find part data in row range?
  113. My formula's answer is calculated, but disappears
  114. How do you compare 2 different spreadsheets for duplication?
  115. NEEDING FORMULA Please
  116. Change second digit from 4 to 6
  117. Counting number of cells that contain certain text but not cell tw
  118. Trend Function
  119. Excel - Copy and Paste Footer Data
  120. IF statement
  121. Formulas
  122. Autosum and Manual Sum not working
  123. Concatenate Doesn't Work for this
  124. Inserting a space after a comma
  125. how to automatically number rows in an excel worksheet
  126. How do I assign a numerical value to a textual entry to calculate percent completion?
  127. Could this be possible?
  128. Fill in if..
  129. Why won't advanced filter return filter results?
  130. Data Validation Question. (oops...sorry)
  131. function to count the number of cell references in a formula
  132. How do i get Excel find a sum of #s om different pages/books?
  133. help with VBA
  134. Re: Weekly Date Function(s)
  135. how do I open a hidden column?
  136. can excel calculate time increments in a formula?
  137. how to amortirize unpaid late interest?
  138. how to i add the first six values of of a row when in various colu
  139. Troubleshoot horizontal scrollbar
  140. disk storage number format in excel?
  141. multiple conditional formatting
  142. Adding/Analyzing Data From One Worksheet to Another
  143. How do i increase the height of the worksheet tab in Excel?
  144. Why would a pivot table lose its character?
  145. conditional format if the cell contains a formula
  146. SUMIF across multiple worksheets
  147. Excel Row Limitation - Import External Data
  148. tricky search and replace
  149. Sorting
  150. when i sort, how can i get the formatting to sort along with text
  151. IF..AND Statement
  152. #VALUE about function Find
  153. copying cells to another worksheet
  154. Macro doesn't insert image when spreadsheet is protected
  155. How are symbols inserted in a data validation look-up list?
  156. Autofilter - failure to display ALL data down a column
  157. Problem with links not working correctly in spreadsheet
  158. how to get the column number from the corresponding column name denoting initial..???
  159. how do i update contents in 1 workbook from pivot tble in another
  160. Text format & number format
  161. How do I calculate an average by a certain percentage?
  162. Multiple Find and Replace in one function
  163. my vertical text, across several rows in Excel, is not appearing
  164. How to chose bold text in a sentence in Excel?
  165. Excel formula
  166. Match Lookup question
  167. sumproduct to count two arguments
  168. inserted a comment
  169. taking certian data from worksheet one to worksheet 2
  170. Avoiding counting the same cell twice
  171. Searching and matching in sheet (urgent)
  172. return worksheet name that a result came from
  173. Need help wiht a macro for autofill rows
  174. SUMPRODUCT PROBLEM
  175. why don't my functions in paste special work?
  176. sparklines for excel
  177. AVERAGE function
  178. Match duplicate data in 2 columns in a worksheet
  179. Combining Data from Seperate Files
  180. formula for taxes
  181. need list of formulas
  182. I want to set up a cell where 1=3 so when I insert 2 it will = 6
  183. import complex numbers to excel
  184. I am stupid and don't know what the heck I am doing wrong on this pivot table!!!
  185. data sort/filter
  186. Duplicated cells
  187. Gauss elimination
  188. formula help
  189. Spacing in cells is preventing addition
  190. how to do formula with a fix discount
  191. Test Cell For Multiple Criteria
  192. Formula to Create Consecutive #s for Non-Linear Dates
  193. Using different spreadsheets to obtian values in cost equation
  194. How do I enter a function that has more than 7 nested functions
  195. Applying data to a spreadsheet..help please
  196. How to show cell content in the toolbar for editing?
  197. using a cell value to control a counter inside a macro and displaying macro value
  198. formula to give text of value($1.01 = "one dollar and one cents")
  199. SHOULDBE ABLE TO DELETE EXCEL WORKSHEETS EVEN IF NOT DOC CREATOR.
  200. Need help with this
  201. Convert Dates
  202. Bond duration for monthly coupon
  203. Formula using IF? Vlookup? Lookup? I'm not sure.
  204. Tax Status
  205. Help to write a formaula
  206. Forumla Error
  207. I cant find VLOOKUP on my French computer ?
  208. formula won't calculate unless I click cell
  209. Add date or text to sheet name formula
  210. Problems with find/replace function
  211. I need to total col, but pick up number in other col. if not 0
  212. Dynamic Named Ranges Viewing in Name Box
  213. I recorded a macro, how can i share it with others?
  214. to get the same answer from a normal calculator
  215. to get the same answer from a normal calculator
  216. Calculating Age
  217. Looking up the most recent date
  218. How do I sum different rows
  219. What is Wrong with this function??????????
  220. Syntax for a relative formula
  221. auto copying
  222. Convert to Numbers from Smart Icon - Won't save in Macro
  223. SUMPRODUCT - Additional criteria
  224. Creating a clickable button
  225. In Excel can fill colors be arguments in formulas ?
  226. VLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH ERROR HELP
  227. referencing a cell
  228. I type in a cell,it is giving me the ##### instead of $10.99 why
  229. Filtering a column, where it stopped showing records
  230. Auto insert date/time
  231. How do I make "some" of the cells in excel the same size?
  232. How do I change the appearance of a hyperlink?
  233. Number Combination finder
  234. Array
  235. how to omit printing data highlighted in red
  236. Retrieve and group row data by multiple critieria
  237. Convertig Number to Text - equivelent to single quote
  238. printing worksheet in newspaper columns
  239. Linking Jpeg Images to excel.
  240. Networkdays plus Sundays
  241. This is not a QUESTION BUT A THANK YOU
  242. Provide list from all columns marked with and "x"
  243. How do I create "push buttons" in Excel?
  244. Offset of a minumum
  245. Need help matching...
  246. Replace (') to space
  247. How can I find the greatest possible sum within 12 months? A newbie...
  248. How do I set up 16 team fixtures each Sunday
  249. How can I have 2 criterias within sumif function
  250. Formatting from text to numbers
  251. How to hide "0" in a cell?
  252. String Value not numberValue
  253. Limit number of character per cell to 26 in excel
  254. SUMPRODUCT has never let me down BUT...
  255. How do I display the result of one cell each time a change anothe.
  256. formulas between sheets
  257. DO I MERGE 24 WORKBOKS INTO 1 WORKBOOK?
  258. IF function won't do want I want
  259. STATISTIC FUNCTION USING EXCEL.. I NEED AN EXPERT
  260. personal.xls will not load
  261. Transport problem with Excel
  262. Searching for partial text match in range
  263. Find numbers in an array that sum to a certain number
  264. Any Good Book on Excel Pivot Tables
  265. pivot table pull down filter
  266. Update PivotTable
  267. clearing cells
  268. IF formula help
  269. Sumproduct question
  270. How do I sort my data by color? (color applied to rows)
  271. FIND LAST CELL WITH DATA
  272. nesting formulas
  273. formula seen in cell but not working
  274. worksheet name in formula
  275. SUM Calculations Returns #VALUE but displays correct total with "Insert Function"=fx
  276. How to make a cell address remain constant when copying a formula
  277. Number Bullets
  278. LOOKUP a phone number?
  279. Editing Calculated Fields in Pivot tables?
  280. Link a cell from another worksheet as a result in a function?
  281. Off topic: Get Email when someone responds?
  282. COUNTIF with pivot table results?
  283. sum worksheets with a certain criteria
  284. how do I get exact amount when adding up a column?
  285. what does this symbol do in a excell formula? ^
  286. Counting number of instances in a range
  287. Adding A range of cells that have a certain text letter
  288. Counting
  289. Index heading when cell is populated
  290. Cell contents to refrenence cells
  291. How do I have excel setup so formulas is connected between sheets
  292. Approximating a curve
  293. how do i export information from an answer from a drop down menu?
  294. Finding most recent date by customer number
  295. Re: Sum every other 5th cell
  296. Converting test to numbers and adding into a summary page
  297. How to have a cell show as blank
  299. Unable to Insert Worksheet/Move and copy worksheet Excel 2003
  300. require cell to edit
  301. I want random numbers generated without repeating numbers
  302. Excel Program
  303. #N/A in calculations
  304. want Replace ALT+ENTER to SPACE
  305. Remove Dashes from Social Security Numbers
  306. Why do people get different views of a report on the shared drive
  307. Lookup
  308. Is it Possible
  309. Set Calculation mode for a single worksheet
  310. Identify Duplicate Items Based On Multiple Criteria
  311. Can excel list the possible combinations from a range of cells
  312. TO COUNT & TOTAL IT
  313. Saving .xls files to .csv - formatting?
  314. How do i insert an outlook msg file object in excel
  315. Creating a list of numbers in sequence
  316. Scatter chart
  317. while opening a Office file i am getting Data import wizard
  318. MinMax Buttons
  319. Convert Number to Words
  320. In Excel, print a business invoice from order data in a worksheet
  321. How do i get a list of Excel formulas that can be used?
  322. Can You Do This....
  323. remove zero value cells when printing.
  324. HOW CAN YOU ADD 3 SPREADSHEETS AT THE SAME TIME?
  325. Counting
  326. How can I display a list of all cells referencing a particular cel
  327. bunch of "yes" or "no" entered in row, output 1 if a single yes
  328. Creating a Detailed List from a Summary List
  329. dannycol
  330. copying data from sheet1 to sheet2
  331. entering text on an excel document
  332. Summing a column with formula value...
  333. Re: Summing values incolumns from row cell L7...
  334. indirect
  335. setting up payroll
  336. linking across worksheets
  337. How do I customize Excel print options?
  338. How do I combine data from 4 worksheets?
  339. Running total in Excell
  340. Vlookup partial text from a single cell
  341. Can you lookup a value & get the cell reference?
  342. Add New Worksheet through VBS COM Object
  343. Can I use a conditional if with a range <>
  344. Type info in one cell that automatically repeats in other cells.
  345. Create drop down that will show a range.
  346. mod formula used with midnight
  347. linking to contents of a cell vs cell address
  348. How do I copy worksheets with drop-down menus intact?
  349. I need to change cell string lenths prior to upload into sql table
  350. Converting currency from US Dollar into Canadian dollars from column A to Column B
  351. How do I DMAX only part of a column?
  352. Automatically replace cell value with next in list...
  353. My files in excel have been inverted .
  354. Named range into an array
  355. Find address of active cell
  356. sumproduct
  357. Need to insert a template with formulas into an existing workbook
  358. How do I make sure all empty columns are present in a .csv file?
  359. VLOOKUP returning errors
  360. Need formula for looking (finding)
  361. why can't I average 36 values?
  362. Excluding VAT for selected item
  363. How do get I my schedule to open at the current date?
  364. Use of Array Pivot Table for Percentile Calculation ...
  365. Member database question!
  366. Maybe an array is needed?
  367. Using IF function in excel to search for text across cells and she
  368. How to save Excel, using macro which takes the name from a cell contained in it?
  369. How do I add Watermark, across all the sheets in the print range,
  370. Multiplying the contents of two cells a variable number of times
  371. Posting lowest values in a seperate worksheet.
  372. Statistical Formular
  373. wich formula
  374. Adding picrutes into cells
  375. pivot tables not refreshing correctly
  376. entry removed from source table remains in pivot table pull down
  377. Create an annuity in Excel having monthly deposits plus interest
  378. how do i get a cell in a sheet to show the last 1024 characters?
  379. Wish to add a WORKSHEET but 'WORKSHEET' not open in 'INSERT'
  380. How do I calculate the distace between two GPS coordinates?
  381. SUM() and OFFSET() CAUSES #VALUE
  382. what causes this error" too many different cell formats"
  383. Excel 2003; spreadsheet with filtering; deleting rows
  384. Calculation vs formula
  385. Selective Deletion within a column
  386. limit characters returned a cell reference
  387. Don't want to return blank records
  388. Automatically generating a number range
  389. Sumif across workbook tabs
  390. Using IF function when "#value!" is present.
  391. ignore #N/A in a sum?
  392. How to link a drop down value to a cell in a different worksheet?
  393. Help with rounding formulas
  394. Output client name based on date...
  395. Sorting rows by pairs
  396. Working with hyperlinks
  397. perform an event if mouse rolled over an object
  398. Delete first two characters in a cell...
  399. why is the zero falling off a zip code in excel?
  400. Document at 100% doesn't print correctly
  401. Help needed on Macro
  402. Help with formula
  403. Text String Seperation.
  404. Need a AHLookup function
  405. Formula Help
  406. Excel autosave doesn't save every 10 minutes as shown.
  407. Excel: Changing "numeric $" to "text $" in a different cell.
  408. formulas appear as text instead of doing as expected
  409. How do I copy a group of worksheets with named ranges in Excel 200
  410. LINKEDRANGE function - a complement to the PULL function (for getting values from a closed workbook)
  411. Compare two strings
  412. update link
  413. Please help w/Sumproduct!
  414. a cell to display number of days in a month given in another cell
  415. Converting Numeric values to Text
  416. Convert column data to semicolon delimited text string
  417. total on filtered data?
  418. linking items from drop down list in excel
  419. Problems with MAX
  420. Complex IF
  421. How do I arrange the worksheets in my workbook alphabetically?
  422. How to remove commas from a downloaded .dat file?
  423. sorting
  424. Creating an Invoice
  425. How do I delete specified times from a spreadsheet
  426. Re: Frame Type swap action, how???
  427. Function for Totals
  428. Extending VLOOKUP
  429. strings in a range
  430. Copying From Closed Workbooks
  431. Re: Unhide function grayed out, why?
  432. Name & Number in one cell.
  433. What is the Excel equivalent of the CELL function?
  434. Excel formula help needed-How to separate last and first names?
  435. copy formats vlookup
  436. automatically fill in blank cells??
  437. Sum Valour From different Columns
  438. formula to add certain data and then move to another sheet
  439. Delete the number "49" from each cell in a column
  440. Random number selection
  441. How do I enable emailing a worksheet in Excel?
  442. Limiting what it displayed from drop down menu
  443. Return Min & Max value of Conditional Formatted cells
  444. Code to clear contents
  445. I've changed the way my formulas are displayed !!
  446. Can't figure out
  447. Toolpack Correlation Matrix
  448. Vlookup by rows and columns
  449. need formula for # names listed * $5
  450. Changing one cell colour by inserting date in another cell
  451. Referencing other workbook.
  452. How do I restore my hash key on my keyboard?
  453. Excel 2007 Display value based on values in another column range
  454. Generating an auto number
  455. Transferring data from one worksheet or workbook to another
  456. simply function not work
  457. Combine Data
  458. How to retrieve character from a string for excel?
  459. Adding Prefix
  460. Reading results for automated Myers Briggs Type Indicator?
  461. arrange contents of a table in Alphabetical order in excelsheet
  462. when entry removed from source data pivot table hold in drop down
  463. entry not removed from pivot table drop down
  464. entry not removed in pivot table pull down filter
  465. update week to week in excel.
  466. update week to week in excel.
  467. How to use vlookup when lookup contains number and letters
  468. How to extract the url in a hyperlink using a formula
  469. Nested If Function
  470. What is the Function for Inverse sin
  471. Inverse Sign
  472. Why does the data shift out my outline when I refresh the Pivot table?
  473. problem conditional formatting?
  474. I would like a function to return a value that fits its range
  475. copy range of cells with blanks then paste without blanks
  476. Looking for gurus that knows show and hide functions on a pivot table?
  477. What is E?
  478. Excel worksheets needs to sort ascending or descending order.
  479. Date changes to formula when entered in a cell
  480. using IF & AND in formula
  481. Apply green to current date, red to 2 days overdue and none if pai
  482. Indirect
  483. Consolidating data from 4 sheets to one!
  484. Protecting a Sheet - Issue
  485. How do I combine an if and min formula?
  486. "AND" & "OR" in a IF loop
  487. Empty Chart Values
  488. Excel error:ROUND(1000.2555-999,3)=1.255
  489. Select and Display top 5 results
  490. Interpolate, Interpolation, VlookUp, HlookUp, Read a table
  491. Copying forumla for vlook up but changing the column Index #
  492. Day of week question
  493. how do i sort a set of averages and have them list in descending o
  494. rolling twelvemnoths formula for attendance calendar
  495. Count the number of times a cell value is within a specific range
  496. My data validation cells don't activate when I click on them
  497. Help with an Array
  498. How to do integral calculus in Excel spreadsheet?
  499. VLOOKUP Changing reference cells in autofill
  500. sort numbers high to low, copy to new cells with associated data.
  501. Hide Columns
  502. spreadsheet question
  503. Macros inside Excel
  504. I need help with a text and quantity summary report.
  505. Change Font Colour and Background If Q
  506. help with change to formula
  507. Protecting Page Set in spreadsheet / workbooks
  508. How do I break a large .CSV file into several small Excel files?
  509. Picking out column in named range
  510. HOW DO I CHECK FOR SIMILAR NUMBERS IN A WORK SHEET
  511. HOW TO GET A SUM TO NOT EQUAL A NEGATIVE
  512. range inside RANK formula based on contents of other cells
  513. HOW DO I TRANSFER INFO FROM POSITION CHART TO A SCHEDULE SHEET?
  514. How do I get personal financial templates(blank) for studies
  515. delete "-" in cells
  516. want to create a time card to add time
  517. I need help to set up a spreadsheet
  518. Year-Days-Months
  519. If function
  520. define one cell location throughout workbook?
  521. protect cell ranges in spreadsheet and have data filters on
  522. How can I use nested IF using OR in a pivot table?
  523. Dates Before 1900
  524. Vlookup approximate match question.
  525. i have a check box that keeps clearing out my cells content
  526. Date Format Question
  527. Date question
  528. Invisible precedent lines. The system draws them but I can't see t
  529. Opcional Values
  530. how to print file address of the file on page?
  531. I need to search for then extract a specific portion of cell data...
  532. help with SUM of hyperlinked numbers
  533. Default Sort Order
  534. How can I update a Attached Custom Toolbar in a shared file?
  535. Linking cells for a form
  536. Repost of function problem
  537. 4 conditional formats?
  538. Create a date column (MM/DD/YY) that fill sout automatically?
  539. How do I dictate cell to cell progression in a protected worksheet
  540. Sum Product Question
  541. Repeating a Macro Based
  542. Having this tablet X;Y values how can I make interpolate between e
  543. Formula for excel PLEASE HELP
  544. Adding numbers in cells based on colour
  545. how do I add multiple fields together?
  546. linking a cell
  547. Fourmula help
  548. arguments in MATCH and OFFSET functions
  549. Drop Down List
  550. How do I set up Excel to handle complex (& imaginary) numbers?
  551. Range (Mabe) Help...
  552. access password to worksheet
  553. conditional formatting text
  554. How to set up a cost estimate spreadsheet?
  555. hlookup & ?
  556. Sumproduct (Sumif) with Nested Or Criteria
  557. autofilter off
  558. copy rows to new page
  559. Needed Help..
  560. Random scramble cell contents
  561. COUNTIF across Multiple Rows and Columns
  562. How do I return a value by clicking an associated list box item
  563. reference for last used cell in row
  564. multiple sumproduct with dates
  565. how do i find and delete all empty rows in an excel worksheet
  566. can vlookup look up the result of a function?
  567. 7 day workweek timesheet - excluding lunch
  568. Can I do two validations on a cell?
  569. Odd excel usage question:
  570. urgently required help
  571. How do I lock VBA?
  572. import data in rows instead of columns
  573. Linked cells don't automatically update in Excel 2003. Why?
  574. tally of nonblank cells
  575. New to Excel: Need help finding functions. Please Help!!!
  576. LookUp Question
  577. Hi Leo
  578. Excel "if" Bug?
  579. transposing cells with formulas
  580. Deleting Named Ranges
  581. counting dates
  582. Auto Filter problems...
  583. Testing someones skillz...
  584. Save Linked Doc in Another Folder Without Changing Link Path
  585. Rank with an array formula
  586. Run A Macro On Selected Worksheets
  587. How to create spreadsheet that averages up to 10 columns of data
  588. CONVERT TO (###) ###-####
  589. pivot table question
  590. How to reference one column against another
  591. offset formula or any other function??
  592. Add to IF formula
  593. Copy/Paste Problem
  594. how to count a column based on condition of another column
  595. Restoring fields in a pivot table
  596. Public Function Question
  597. Rounding formulas for negative numbers
  598. Tan and Gold have disapped from my color scheme
  599. linking cells
  600. Can I compare two worksheets using Excel?
  601. Removing excess rows in excel
  602. Custom Function basic
  603. Calculating number of workdays
  604. if a vlookup returns "#n/a" how can I make that zero?
  605. Cell shading in linked cells
  606. Functiona Language..
  607. Re: Combining VLOOKUP functions
  608. How to cancel a find & replace command "midstream"?
  609. Excel function
  610. How to create a pivot table
  611. Direct reference
  612. Table of Contents (Exact match Hyperlinks?)
  613. Add row above TOTALS to all sheets when done in one sheet.
  614. how to merge 2 colomns
  615. Copying data depending on cell value
  616. Re: Enable Macros Pop-Up Dialog Box???
  617. Sort by column problems
  618. SORT A LIST OF NUMBERS AND LETTERS A,B,C,D AND FIND MAX
  619. Excel problems
  620. I found a tickets site
  621. If a cell is specified by the user, use formula.
  622. Is there an Excel Function that coverts: 37 to thirty seven?
  623. Formula wont copy! Help please.
  624. Conditional Formatting for Excel XP.
  625. formula to show a formula in a different cell
  626. Working with logical functions
  627. FALSE argument in VLOOKUP
  628. Predicting a Number From a Time Series
  629. Toolbar Button Image Question
  630. Age Formula
  631. Why would Show All not be active in Filter part of Data menu?
  632. How do I caclculate a ratio where the outcome is X to 1
  633. IRR function when the cash flows are not in array?
  634. Creating a List From Worksheets in a WorkBook
  635. cell selection appears locked. How do I unlock it.
  636. Do I use conditional formating?
  637. Array Formula Help
  638. Need formula help please.
  639. How do I find points on a curve between known points?
  640. Pasting formulas but not the links help needed
  641. functions
  642. functions
  643. Counting based on values in two separate columns
  644. freezing formulas when cells move
  645. formula for copying from one sheet to another
  646. Mile value
  647. How can I create a percentage increase formula?
  648. Net Present Value Question
  649. Excel 2K3 Macro - Find and Update
  650. Standard deviation calculation
  651. Is there a keystroke to go between tabs in a workbook?
  652. Is there any way to use HLOOKUP in an array formula to return multiple matches?
  653. How can I record the date of last revision in footer?
  654. Various rates applied to various cumulative balances
  655. rounding down to positive when adding cells
  656. Formula or Function providing Mile value in a cell from 2 addresse
  657. copy if
  658. sum a row, but just the cells, where there is a number.
  659. total and summarise data
  660. table data
  661. returning all matching values in column A that have the same value for columnB
  662. Pivot Calculated Fields
  663. Mouse not selecting area correctly
  664. How do I use 10<J3<20 in an IF Formula?
  665. Default of IF statement doesn't work when copied
  666. IF AND
  667. Do Ms Excel able to lookup more than 1 date in spreadsheet?
  668. link to other workbook with changing filename
  669. How can I switch the pmt function to calculate based on a 360 day
  670. How do I change the fill color of a cell using an "IF" function
  671. hide mouse over link path pop up box
  672. what setting needs changed, my drop down box displays upwards?
  673. change time into simple number
  674. Highlighting Duplicate Values
  675. Macro not working properly when the file is shared
  676. RE: Index Match Concatenate and Screen Size
  677. October Excel / Access User Conference
  678. IF & AND function
  679. Priorsheet Function Problem
  680. How to perform cumulative addition in excel V6=V6+T6
  681. want to use list, while using if function?
  682. New button on toolbar
  683. Index Match Concatenate
  684. Locate unique items
  685. Go to Last edited cell
  686. How to return multiple instances using VLOOKUP
  687. subtracting date and time formats excluding weekends
  688. Re: Sorry, here goes again!!!
  689. Re: #Value! error
  690. Re: Look-up and Compare Table Range Then
  691. Charts can the end points of 2 lines be moved as one?
  692. problem with date stamp and protected cells
  693. how do I obtain position of specific value in a row of numbers
  694. list comaprision
  695. NETWORKDAYS calculation returns inconsistent results
  696. How do I select colors instead of numbers for rating risk?
  697. How do I add N/A to a selectable cell with an arrow?
  698. Complex Function?
  699. Create a macro that finds values then sorts
  700. Copy Formula Is conditional format
  701. How do I get my function to subtract .5?
  702. combine 2 tables of data into one based on date
  703. NESTING FORMULA
  704. How do I create a floating text box with hyperlinks
  705. Finding Characters Conditionally - Easy Question
  706. How do I draw an arrow in my excel sheet?
  707. Insert copied cells
  708. Time Sheets - regular vs overtime
  709. lock in current decimals when quantity changes.
  710. How do I convert kilograms to ounces in excel?
  711. Display data from multiple worksheets' cells in one worksheet
  712. Create a list box/combo box with hyperlinks
  713. HOw do I merge two separate months of sales figures?
  714. Combine text and today's date in a cell
  715. Conditional Format??
  716. "2-Way" Lookup?
  717. Return value in adjacent cell
  718. Macro Modification
  719. "Reading"the logic behind too-long command statements
  720. How do I use a different 12-month date for formulas in excel?
  721. testing for character strings within a cell
  722. How to alphabetize entries in microsoft excel?
  723. "Textualize" another cell's formula
  724. Totaling columns in a row with duplicate data - Pivot Table??
  725. HELP WITH THE IF FUNCTION
  726. Excel should sort by month
  727. Max Value of a cell
  728. Highlight
  729. What is wrong with formula?
  730. spread sheets - adding
  731. LOOKUP is delivering inaccurate data
  732. Goal seek gone
  733. Extracting a Date from a YYYYMM number
  734. daverage
  735. Fomulas and calculations are no longer working on my Excel Spreads
  736. Complicated cell counts
  737. Generating a list
  738. IF function
  739. duplicate check
  740. highlight dates when it arrives on a spreadsheet
  741. Max Values
  742. Dynamic Ranges and Offset
  743. Picking out a Period, in relation to certain cells
  744. attention [email protected] re alphanumeric
  745. How to convert number into word in excel i.e. 100 to one hundred
  746. Gridlines are not printing in Excel although box is checked
  747. File Names
  748. Shortcut for entering $ within a cell
  749. diplaying coulmn name with result in excel
  750. What formula?
  751. Need conditional formula
  752. Excel - Lock date in multiple cells
  753. formula
  754. conditional formula
  755. adding "Data Analysis" to my Excel
  756. How do I correct rounding errors in Excel formulas?
  757. can't get excel to calculate
  758. Summing Values in a Row
  759. Wookbook will only print the first page, Why?
  760. Compound Savings Plus Pay Increase
  761. How do I enter updated data into Excel worksheet?
  762. How can I name worksheets in Excel according to named ranges?
  763. Formula to test for existence of external file
  764. Validation on date
  765. How do I convert GMT date/time to different timezone
  766. ISREF Formula Function
  767. Fill formulas into adjacent cells does not take formula only data
  768. what does a high covariance mean?
  769. Ascii iinput file - separate text from Numbers
  770. Compare data in 3 cells
  771. Assistance with password in Excel
  772. Fill in Color within formulas
  773. Cost Coding? How in the.....?
  774. UDF... PLEASE HELP!!!
  775. calculating the mean
  776. Text Displayed
  777. checkboxes and cell-link references...is there a better way
  778. How do I set up a list of all of my music records
  779. sales needed to cover costs that increase as sales do
  780. Macro HEEEELP
  781. Excell formulas
  782. Conditional Formatting Merged Cells
  783. Help with OFFSET statement needed
  784. Should be easy how to
  785. Date Format Not Working
  786. Help with Conditional Formula
  787. Excel_Format Cells_Numbers Tab_should have 'Measurements' setting.
  788. Macro Question
  789. How do I cause a sort to quit seeing a normal row as a header row
  790. Using the AND and OR functions in the same formula
  791. Help with IF statement needed
  792. Macro Prob
  793. function to seach directory for file location
  794. HELP! PLEASE
  795. Problem with Goal Seek
  796. Hidden Range Names
  797. (date diff.) A2-A1=#value! ?
  798. NPV of future investment and savings
  799. cell to cell text and link
  800. Very puzzling - how do I reference cells without the blank rows???
  801. How do I convert time to the nearest 1/4 hour with a 7 min. window
  802. inserting columns inclusion in formula
  803. rounding numbers
  804. calculate difffernce in time in attendane eg 0830 - 1750
  805. How to count nos. on 3 criteria
  806. Count Column Difference
  807. Cannot get VALUE function to work with cell references
  808. Use look-up table in Excel and enter into a "county" column, same
  809. Make a printable version of the Excel formula help page.
  810. confined space entry permit
  811. COUNTIF or SUMPRODUCT?
  812. Sum IF
  813. Dual Formatting in Macro
  814. round up
  815. How can I change default row numbers in Excel ?
  816. AutoSelect? in Drop Down List Box
  817. copying info from one cell to another, changing the format, but leaving the number
  818. condition formating
  819. Can a column of data be searched from bottom to top
  820. Help with function on LOOKUP with Text
  821. Change Cell background color by selection
  822. How can I track numbered inventory?
  823. divide records equally among multiple employees
  824. Count occurences in array with condition
  825. Formula to open an Autoshape
  826. how can I send a cell value to another worksheet?
  827. Adding more than 3 cells (2003)produces "0" but no error message
  828. Summary Sheet
  829. Work Break Down Structure templet
  830. How can I get assistance on Excel Formula?
  831. Weight tracking formula?
  832. Repete Dates at a value of 28 days, 56 & 84
  833. converting hours to minutes w/o VBA
  834. ticket counting
  835. summing values in a data table based on criteria in another column
  836. LOOKUP problem
  837. How do I match 2 cols on two books and get price info for all matc
  838. identify nested parentheses
  839. repeat summing?
  840. Crazy Question here
  841. How to use the 'if' - function? Pls teach me...
  842. rotating list
  843. How do I choose first value greater than 0?
  844. Refer to Named Range on another sheet for IF function
  845. alphanumeric range
  846. Lookup through multiple sheets
  847. Using MIN Function on cells containing formulas
  848. Run formula only if values are enter, otherwise leave blank
  849. multiple condition lookup and match cell format
  850. returning a value from a string in a single cell
  851. can't use scrollbars on large spreadsheet, they bounce back
  852. How can I set the number sequence on the invoice template?
  853. INDEX function multiple columns & rows
  854. Counting cells that don't contain certain text
  855. Convert stored numbers into a set naming convention
  856. Help with function
  857. Help with function
  858. Creating a List
  859. Date formula
  860. if vlookup
  861. move column on condition
  862. Need help w/ logic statement in excel
  863. Sorting more than 3 columns
  864. Macro Question
  865. Prevent Row Height from increasing when Pasting lenghthy text into Cell.
  866. Insert spaces in String of Numbers
  867. Aladin...HELP!!! Running Averages of last 10 data entries, excluding blank cells
  868. Aladin...HELP!!! Running Averages of last 10 data entries, excluding blank cells
  869. 12ths denominators for fractions in Excel (for pension calcs)
  870. New numbers
  871. How do you suppress duplicate lines?
  872. wrapping text and vlookup
  873. Annualized rolling (moving) average
  874. How do I apply conditional formulas across multiple columns?
  875. Can SUMPRODUCT be used to extract varying data in a column?
  876. Rounding dollar amounts up/down when cents aren't part of the fact
  877. how do i square matrices?
  878. Conditional Statement to Compute Average
  879. Two "if"s in a formula
  880. HOW DO I AUTOMATICALLY DELETE ROWS WITH ZERO BALANCES?
  881. Configured cell that looks like a combo box.
  882. Conditionally Formatting
  883. Set default value
  884. Rows to repeat at top... ON SCREEN
  885. Need some help
  886. Copied tabs
  887. how to merge many cells to one cell with keeping all data
  888. how to merge many cells to one cell with keeping all data
  889. how to merge many cell to one cell with keeping all data
  890. month formula
  891. Why can i not see my drop down menu ie file, edit etc
  892. if + if
  893. Shortcut keys not working
  894. More than 7 nested IF(AND...
  895. Can the Row_Index_Num in HLOOKUP adjust relatively?
  896. help me is it possible to add to multiple cells without changing t
  897. Significant number rounding based on key cell
  898. How to switch data between cells?
  899. Consolidate Several Workbooks into One
  900. Fill cell that is blank
  901. Split data in a cell
  902. worksheets linking in Excel?
  903. lookup multi values
  904. How do i use a combo box or drop down list to preform a calculatio
  905. PV Function
  906. Pull Out Last Name
  907. OR Functions in a Conditional Formatting Furmula
  908. how do I lock only a few cells in Excel within a worksheet?
  909. Can I undo changes I made days ago in my Excel spreadsheet?
  910. Combo Box
  911. Extract within a cell
  912. Pivot Table Sorting
  913. Conditional Formulas
  914. Conditional Formulas
  915. I want to us Pivot Table to calculate the % of one Item ("Yes")
  916. How do I sum between any two entered values in a vlookup table
  917. Searching for Duplicate Text in a column
  918. Accessing sheets based on cell contents
  919. Color formula function
  920. Copying formulas without changing previous results/calculations
  921. how do i write a function to display a list of information
  922. I want to use a cell Value as a named Range in a Formula
  923. moving average
  924. Macro Question
  925. Add a text to rows option
  926. Creating a number from different fields.
  927. look for multiple entries
  928. How do I convert time listed in hours(e.g. 170:41:19) to seconds?
  929. How to obtain the number of filtered records in Autofilter
  930. Golf Formula Help
  931. Help With Macro Code??
  932. worksheet function
  933. Connecting two databases in MS Query
  934. How:Add New Worksheet that copies the cell of the previous sheet
  935. PLEASE add median in pivot tables PLEASE. PLEASE.
  936. cifras en letra
  937. Problem With An Average IF Formula
  938. Sumproduct across multiple worksheets
  939. How do I get Excel to not print blank pages when using outlines
  940. Rename a Worksheet on Input of Value in Cell
  941. Adding up number of yes, no, maybes in a column
  942. Referencing Data
  943. Problem with copy and paste together with macros
  944. Why does my shared spreadsheet have formula errors?
  945. More than 15 digits in excel cell it turns them to zeros. Fix?
  946. Excel Cell Format
  947. Calculate Elapsed time: difference between 2 Date/Timestamp perio
  948. Read only on CD drive
  949. TRUNC zero giving odd results?
  950. Can I link cells so that copying one copies all?
  951. refresh macro
  952. Can you link HLOOKUP AND VLOOKUP formulas and return their interce
  953. Filter or Look up?
  954. List of excel 2000 formulas
  955. Problem in Excel
  956. If then formulas
  957. Count Cells that meet Criteria
  958. How to get the address of a cell
  959. HLOOKUP using a named range returns #VALUE!
  960. datas of one Excell sheet will automatically updated in other workbook
  961. Conditional Formatting Q
  962. Looking up worksheets for values
  963. AUTOFILTER
  964. Pivot table from CSV data, problem with percentage of total.
  965. How do I do Conditonal Formatting with formula progression
  966. merge 2 cells and change format
  967. adding and subtracting columns
  968. Macro to call-up UserForm
  969. changing text to numerals
  970. How can we tranfer data from iSeries in MS-Excel 2003 with SP2?
  971. Running balance!!!...?
  972. Can I format telephone numbers?
  973. allocate different colors to each number
  974. Need Function to look up value and return a text value?
  975. Can you get around the 7max IF function?
  976. How do I add times calculated using =TEXT(D40-C40+(F40-E40),"h:mm"
  977. WHEN I GROUP IT ERRORS WITH 'CANNOT MOVE CELLS OFF WORKSHEET??
  978. Changing Tab Colours
  979. How do I unlock an Excel spreadsheet?
  980. adding cells within an array
  981. can I set an excel spreadsheet to print in sections
  982. How do I write a VLOOKUP function that returns 0's, not neg vals?
  983. character limit for linking files
  984. Pivot Table Calculated Field
  985. Printing Excel Sheet with borders
  986. The worksheet option under "insert" is gray (unavailable)- why?
  987. cell that only a certain number may be entered
  988. How change days of change history tracking?
  989. Cell display worksheet title
  990. lookup info in another worksheet
  991. limit on embedded IFs ?
  992. DateDif ?
  993. trying to change Proper function results to text?
  994. formulas for linking cells in different worksheets
  995. File Size Problem
  996. DATA VALIDATION
  997. Functions not Calculating
  998. excel, how enter >15 digits in a cell without rounding off last?
  999. Average IF Question
  1000. DMAX wrong calculation