PDA

View Full Version : Excel Worksheet Functions

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  [49] 50 |  51 |  52 |  53 |  54 |  55 |  56 |  57 |  58 |  59 |  60 |  61 |  62 |  63 |  64 |  65 |  66 |  67 |  68 |  69 |  70 |  71 |  72 |  73 |  74 |  75 |  76 |  77 |  78 |  79 |  80 |  81 |  82 |  83 |  84 |  85 |  86 |  87 |  88 |  89 |

  1. How do I use nested countif statements?
  2. disregard a cell on occasion when there is text in it instead of V
  3. Average Functin
  4. FIND type mismatch error, but don't see it
  5. Database Functions
  6. Months of review
  7. matching columns using text strings!
  8. Count & Multiply Months for Hours Budgeting
  9. need help with counting...
  10. How do I delete object "Calender Control 11.0" ?
  11. Excell 2003 Charts
  12. Summary File
  13. Amaising for me, IF condition
  14. Vlookup in a pivot table
  15. How do i stop numbers stringing together ? AB
  16. Creating a Subset Report
  17. default name and value in input cell
  18. keyboard shortcut for Σ symbol?
  19. Months
  20. Comma Deleted File into Excel doc
  21. Spreadsheet SUM(C:C) or indeed any SUM no longer works Excel 2003
  22. handle #VALUE exception
  23. formula 4 number of cells/rows in a range
  24. Problem to close a group of columns
  25. Image (object) offsets in Web show mode
  26. sumif based on cell comparison in excel
  27. Arrays/Functions/Different datatypes in a formula?
  28. How do I change automatically figures into words in Excel
  29. Partial / Conditional Sum of a Column
  30. Disable copy paste option on a particular cell
  31. Need Help With a Excel 2003 Formula
  32. What formula do I use to count if value in other column?
  33. Auto Send email from IF command
  34. Remove content when saving / loading spreadsheet
  35. IF Function
  36. VLOOKUP Help
  37. Partial match lookup question
  38. Macro Button
  39. headers in worksheet
  40. eliminating matched records!
  41. how can I increase nested function 'IF' in EXCEL upto 10 levels
  42. Help with an Excel formula please?
  43. Automatic text
  44. looking for one value in a range of values
  45. Spreadsheet name = cell content?
  46. Pivot Table Problem
  47. number patterns
  48. REF# error on summing ranges
  49. HOw to create a pivot of pivot tables
  50. Report Help from Bagram
  51. Can I create a line graph based on a formula
  52. SumIf for Variable Conditions
  53. Lookup multiple results with gaps
  54. Lookup Multiple results has gaps
  55. Lookup multiple results that has gaps
  56. Lookup multiple results with gaps
  57. how can i set up rand or rand between to give only -1 or 1?
  58. vlookup shows result one cell above the expected result
  59. Conversion Formula
  60. excel date scheduling not msProject
  61. EOMONTH() question
  62. add OR to already nested If function - help required
  63. Lookup in array formula - loss of inspiration
  64. eliminating records!
  65. DCOUNT with different files
  66. Copying Worksheets
  67. Indirect Function
  68. How to clear content from unprotected Field
  69. changing password in Excel workbook
  70. Read worksheet in excel
  71. Attandance counting
  72. sum
  73. Incresing % per annum
  74. All Worksheets in a Data Validation combo
  75. return a collum heading
  76. import excel to Access has a problem with text field
  77. Last data entry made time and Date show in each worksheet
  78. finding the last row in another worksheet
  79. SumIF
  80. Formulas
  81. how do I use OR in a way that true return calculation
  82. Last Cell in a Column Value
  83. maro to save wooksheet & open in sheet 1
  84. Sorting a Spreadsheet with locked cells
  85. Export Excel Calendar to Outlook
  86. OR function
  87. Index,Indirect, and Match
  88. lookup formulas
  89. Pivot Table newbie help..
  90. linking (?) fields from one worksheet to another?
  91. VLOOKUP with IF function
  92. Can Excel do survey cross-tabulations?
  93. Remove the fomula...?
  94. Default cell name and value
  95. vlookup with dynamic table_array
  96. Getpivot date w/ relative reference
  97. Bringing together multiple columns into one from least to greatest?
  98. Way to Concatonate cells in a row based on the order they were entered?
  99. Add a Sheet From a Previous Sheet Macro
  100. Conditional Formatting
  101. n00b Q - Regarding the inner workings of pivottables
  102. should it be if() or another logical function?
  103. cell displays function not value of function
  104. Displaying negative time in excel
  105. help with formatting a sheet with text and numbers
  106. Countif & "AND"
  107. Excel Formula
  108. 2 sheets 2 rows grab 1
  109. Sheet Reference is not working
  110. How do I count cells with a specific cell shading?
  111. How do I enter a formula in a cell that changes per another cell's
  112. Worksheets with password protection
  113. Function that copies a charts format
  114. Function that copies a charts format
  115. Functiono that copies a charts format
  116. Macro to search a website from a cell
  117. Way to conditionally hide rows?
  118. Looking for help to build a predictive sales model
  119. How to subtract 2 dates to get number of days.....please
  120. Count the non blank cells
  121. Do I need SUMPRODUCT?
  122. IF and OR functions to obtain text descriptions
  123. Add Between Two Dates Q
  124. IF function
  125. Write HTML Scripts On Excel
  126. Sumif with two criterias
  127. Changing worksheet names
  128. WORKSHEET FUNCTION or PROGRAMMING.
  129. Excel 2003 - How do I sort subjects in a worksheet by column?
  130. Excel 2000 versus 2003 and the TEXT Function
  131. Nested If statement to find greater than but less than numbers
  132. how do i set up a weekly scedule in excel to track time worked
  133. How can I set up an auto return to the next column in excell?
  134. Formula Macro
  135. Macro to pull from different applications
  136. Copying named lists used in drop downs from one workbook to anothe
  137. How to trick a Dynamic Name to be Static when SOLVER is ON...
  138. LONG IF (diff columns) STATMENT(s)
  139. insert row into worksheet when date missing
  140. Using a comparison and taking data from one sheet and putting it i
  141. COUNTIF FUNCTION
  142. Moving cells
  143. How to return a value if a range (not a cell) contains a certain v
  144. Conditional Formatting Formula
  145. Enter a new name in the Name Conflict dialog box
  146. re: which function to choose?
  147. lookup
  148. Summarizing in Excel
  149. between dates
  150. Can't figure this out!!!
  151. Which function to choose?
  152. ARE THERE CONDITIONAL FORMULAS TO CHANGE TEXT COLOR?
  153. how to work out an age from a date of birth
  154. List all sheets present in Workbook
  155. Advanced Filter for multiple criteria, including blank cells
  156. Conditional Formating A Row
  157. How to Subtract times on 24hour clock and avoid error message in .
  158. need help with conditional formatting 3 criteria
  159. Formula for copying tap info into a cell
  160. How do I count in column A when it meets all criteria in three col
  161. Replace all empty or " by the content of the cell above it
  162. How to set the time as condition within if statement?
  163. search and sum
  164. I need an If statement for Excel that excludes empty cells
  165. Pulling text from a cell
  166. Using an offset formula for the reference in a relative reference
  167. how to sum cells from multiple work sheets
  168. how to use tier system
  169. Setting up conditional drop down lists in Excel 2003?
  170. couting dates as events per month
  171. Count the non blank cells
  172. Worksheets.add in VBScript overwrites existing worksheet
  173. Using =TRIM()
  174. copy text A1*7
  175. ^ Carrot in a Formula
  176. Worksheet name
  177. Calulating hours, minutes and seconds
  178. about functions...
  179. Google search box on excel
  180. VLOOKUP query
  181. Sum function
  182. Formula Error when entire row is deleted
  183. improve formula, Possible Genious needed !!!
  184. Extract Data by keyword and export to new Excel sheet
  185. Conditional Formating - More then 3 conditioned with formula
  186. formula exercises
  187. Userform
  188. How do I create a popup notification in excel ?
  189. looking for auditor tickmarks to add to excel toolbar
  190. #N/A coming up in VLOOKUP when visibly the two cells are same
  191. How do I count the items in one column if another column is blank
  192. vlookup problem
  193. How to force workbook to always open on the index sheet tab
  194. Dynamic name
  195. Wildcard character in an "If" statement?
  196. how many times a specific value is in a range...?
  197. help with database function
  198. shortcut issue - ctrl S
  199. Recommondation for training sites for Pivot Tables in Excel 2000?
  200. Total of pages
  201. VLOOKUP with a non-numerical columindex number
  202. Any way to have a dynamic range for ranking, based on criteria?
  203. Passwords in Excel
  204. How do I get the date for the 2nd friday of each month?
  205. Mail Function?
  206. VLOOKUP Help
  207. How do I hide a tab automatically?
  208. copying data in multiple sheets
  209. Separate data and put them into one line
  210. lookup
  211. Define Name
  212. Time Function Problem
  213. When data match, copy adjacent value to adjacent column
  214. lookup
  215. vLookup Help
  216. Allllen you rock!!!
  217. Convert a file to an ASCII
  218. Formatting a row into a column
  219. Counting events since last occurences
  220. Update Value Box
  221. negative dates or times are displayed as # # # #
  222. Hyperlink Destination Positioning On Screen
  223. How do I prevent editing in a cell based on the value in another?
  224. Average If
  225. Deleting Repeated Rows
  226. inserting hard CR in a formula
  227. Interaction of form controls and pictures in Excel 2007
  228. Return adjacent cell if conditional formatting exists.
  229. Help with spreadsheet
  230. Delay Calculation of Worksheet Functions
  231. inserting a dash into a column of numbers
  232. File Exists Formula
  233. need help converting text codes to names
  234. Calculate minutes from timecard
  235. IF statements with * character doesn't work
  236. Creating a form for multiple users
  237. Save button-shortcut
  238. Help, my macro always opens up spreadsheet it was created in
  239. Multiple Configurations Addition for Sum
  240. vlookup with 2 values
  241. #VALUE error with valid formula
  242. IF function
  243. Autofilter on a worksheet with merged cells
  244. Need help with a formula
  245. Compare And Merge Workbooks
  246. multiple column comparison on 2 worksheets
  247. Excel Functions
  248. Paste 2 different things from Excel to other programs
  249. Find record
  250. Email Hyperlinks
  251. DATEDIF formula enhancement
  252. Data Validation Error
  253. track changes on an excel sheet
  254. Counting Update
  255. Counif multiple condition
  256. Identify the cell with Max & Min values
  257. Excel Formula
  258. Macro to change a formula to a value
  259. #Value Error
  260. formula for +- comparison check Excel 2003
  261. Need to pull a selected segment of numbers/text from a large strin
  262. Invert excel data
  263. Keyboard command
  264. New Office 2007
  265. Go to functionality
  266. Wow, never seen this error before (Excel science experiment)
  267. Adding an AP to a worksheet automatically
  268. DSum criteria
  269. Converting Text
  270. Timecard question
  271. MIN and MAX Functions
  272. Dynamic unlock a cell (under condition)
  273. IF statement for time data not working properly
  274. Finding Location of Maximum Value in 2D Array
  275. Excel spawning a new window when opening a file
  276. If help
  277. In excel, how do I enter unique cell information in a column
  278. Reference a cell in another worksheet?
  279. Array UDF?
  280. calculating ages
  281. Why do Excel worksheets imbedded in a Word document sometimes corr
  282. calculating decimals
  283. How to copy formulas with clustered data?
  284. check for duplicates
  285. Excel 2007
  286. Weird Worksheet Issues
  287. How to make a nested SUMIF possible
  288. Display results of formulas
  289. Polynomial Treandline Coefficients
  290. Question re: calculation time and Index formula
  291. #value error when opening spreadsheet
  292. how can i set a date reminder to check on something in a certain.
  293. How to create a copy of a folder having five files in it, & rename
  294. create view tabs
  295. Re: how to perform a Mann-Whitney test?
  296. Pivot tables - page section
  297. conditional sum query
  298. Need help implementing EPA rounding method
  299. how to perform a Mann-Whitney test?
  300. data validation invalid in dynamic validation list
  301. filtering/autofill problem
  302. Ranking exam marks
  303. Counting "Question Marks"
  304. Physical Constants for Excel
  305. Applying J-Walk's SheetOffset() to SUM across sheets - possible?
  306. Format cells to pick up the name of the person who opened the excel in a network
  307. Format cells to pick up the name of the person who opened the excel in a network
  308. Copy & Paste
  309. if statement" desperate insight is needed!!!!!! IF,Count, DCOUNT AHHHGGGGGGG!
  310. Excel 2003 - Simple IF() Formula Will Not Work For Me
  311. Shared workbook
  312. How do I merge and replace matching cells from different workshee
  313. creating table of content in excel workbook
  314. Excel commands
  315. Debra Dalgleish Question
  316. Automatic Calculation Turns Off Intermittently
  317. My Auto Sum Function is not Automaticlly summing the cells
  318. Two columns of data in pivot table?
  319. How does one turn off gridlines only in a group of cells?
  320. double match formula
  321. Calculations in Pivot Table.
  322. IF Date formula
  323. Array problem - TIA
  324. Average
  325. RE: Display the source for a pivot table page field
  326. highlighting changes by color in an Excel column
  327. Using the MATCH formula and list the duplicates
  328. percentages
  329. Conditional formating between 2 workbooks.
  330. MultiCriteria for Conditional Formating
  331. how to view sage tool bar
  332. Automatic evaluation of custom worksheet function
  333. sumif in Excel2007 on Vista doesn't work.
  334. Nest vlookup within large function
  335. How to input 'Used time' data ?
  336. delete worksheet
  337. Getting #VALUE
  338. Weighted average question
  339. I was trying to protect a worksheet and my outlook tool bar is loc
  340. Lookup Function Referencing cells, not text values
  341. Using macro to select a range
  342. use field data from 1 pivot table in another?
  343. use field data from 1 pivot table in another?
  344. count entries
  345. AutoSum
  346. Any way to shorten this up?
  347. Find Numeric sign in a string
  348. Creating a Vendor ID from Vendor Name...
  349. Can you write your own NETWORKDAYS function?
  350. What if delete sheet is whited out?
  351. Cell reference
  352. Help finishing array formula!
  353. Generate random number from a list
  354. Re: conditinal If statement with 3 outputs
  355. Create formula in VBA
  356. How to skip the blank cells for calculating StdDev?
  357. I want to get remaining text after using LEFT function
  358. Simple VLOOKUP problem
  359. How to skip the blank cells for calculating StdDev?
  360. to recover deleted work sheet from file
  361. User form problem
  362. Delete rows that are empty across columns
  363. adding quotations / brackets
  364. #N/A
  365. Evaluate a column and extract last value
  366. Is there a way to change Lowercase or Proper to ALL CAPS?
  367. automatically move cell data in 1 workbook to another workbook
  368. Displaying trendlines in legend (or not)
  369. VLOOKUP weirdness
  370. Lost my built in menu bar in excel 3
  371. sumif with 2 condtion
  372. Counting
  373. Add sum of cell from another worksheet
  374. Sum a range of cells starting from an offset date list from TODAY()
  375. How do I prevent saving an excel file if cells are blank?
  376. Make Function ignore 0 and error values
  377. Compare
  378. NEWSGROUP MESSAGE URGENT
  379. NEWSGROUP QUESTION URGENT
  380. Sum Cells Based on Condition (2 problems)
  381. How to count occurrences where 2 columns are required to be true?
  382. Lost all my worksheet tabs on excel
  383. how to collectly put data in each cell from magnetic card reader data
  384. looking to create a time + text history when a button is clicked?
  385. Changing hyperlink addresses (global)?
  386. creating formula help
  387. Protect Sheet but allow sorting
  388. How do I make a spreadsheet w/ original price and then %?
  389. selected extraction of cell ref in a series of cells in a row/colu
  390. How do you calculate text into numerical answers?
  391. Is there a better way?
  392. HOW TO EXTRACT CELL REFERENCE AS TEXT FROM NAMED RANGE
  393. Is there an easier way to pull URLs out of Web Query?
  394. Jump to next cell after selecting from drop down list
  395. excell search function
  396. lowest number in a set EXCLUDING zero
  397. Excel not recognizing equal values
  398. Has anyone a template for a surveyors field book
  399. selecting using option buttons in excel
  400. Conditional Format & Formula
  401. Major Goof, I deleted data HELP
  402. Rounding Up in Cells With Formulas
  403. How can I paste a worksheet to an other program through a HYPERLIN
  404. ADD AN ITEM IN A FORMULA ONLY IF IT IS A NEGATIVE
  405. How can I change 080402 to 08/04/02?
  406. How do I show only the last portion of text in a multi line cell?
  407. Problem with VB string character limit.
  408. How do I calculate within a range?
  409. Finding multiple values of a function
  410. Tip(s) from Excel User Conference
  411. Help with Custom View
  412. flaging items as "org","dup",etc.
  413. Worksheet function?
  414. Find and replace numbers using a formula
  415. 12 Month Average
  416. IF THIS AND THIS BUT NOT THIS!?!? HELP!
  417. Formula to extract a specific word from text string
  418. formula for text string
  419. How do you represent a=t1+t2 divided by t3+t4 in excell
  420. Columns to rows
  421. End of Year
  422. how do I put in the IF function only integer as true values?
  423. Grouping with a pivot table
  424. Formula to detect color?
  425. Use Excel to randomly generate selections for cyle counting?
  426. I want to hide values if no data in target cell
  427. If lower, highlight
  428. Parse an email address
  429. Parse an email address
  430. Return a value
  431. Conditioning??
  432. Numbers not adding together correctly
  433. Is there an "Appear Behind Text Function in Excel" for a picture?
  434. how do I make excell show time values greater than 24 hrs?
  435. Enter text and formula in a cell
  436. MSNQuotes.Function Add In
  437. Excel File Double's in size?
  438. If statement
  439. In excel can we prevent the column width from change
  440. Excel 2002: Merging cell content with a comma seperattor
  441. Excel 2002 - Internet Explorer Windows opening up uncontrollably
  442. help on indirect()
  443. Driver Hours Of Service
  444. relative reference when creating a link to another workbook
  445. automatic passage to next cell
  446. Date To Quarter, Plus Next 3 Quarters
  447. how to set column check
  448. Calculations based on cell value
  449. Excell Macros
  450. Command Button
  451. How do I copy and move selections of data to other sheets?
  452. how to do matching 2 criterias
  453. entering a matrix that contains formulae
  454. Formula Help Needed
  455. SUMPRODUCT- double unary vs. *
  456. need scenarios function to running MPS for production planning
  457. Time difference - again!
  458. Count Non-Blanks in one column based on criteria in another
  459. Dates That Change
  460. Paste is acting up
  461. Create a function to calculate Mean time Before Failure
  462. SMALL(IF( across multiple worksheets
  463. Create mutli-level subtotals
  464. How do I lock/protect cells so they can't be changed
  465. Most resource-hungry functions?
  466. Can't Access Paste Special Anymore
  467. I'm trying to import fields from one Excel file to another
  468. using nested OR
  469. How do I change fraction to fraction characters?
  470. need help
  471. Conditional Counting
  472. How to ALWAYS have footer automatically?
  473. dynamic vlookup?
  474. Calculating Mode for multiple arrays based on criteria in another
  475. how do i change row font color based on cell value in that row
  476. Rounding results by ranges
  477. How to copy rows that meet criteria to another sheet in Excel
  478. Why are my formulas not adding up automatically
  479. Generating random numbers with the occasional outlier
  480. EXCEL formula
  481. date
  482. HOW DO I USE UPPER AND CONCATENATE TOGETHER IN EXCEL
  483. Pasting data with hidden columns
  484. Copying Formulas From One Column To Another??
  485. Hiding Specific Rows Based on Values in Other Rows
  486. Vlookup with 9E+307
  487. Pivot Table Conditonal Format of the Grand Total
  488. Text Function
  489. VLookup does not work with "("
  490. drop down box
  491. VLOOKUP problem
  492. IF Then HELP!!!!
  493. SUMPRODUCT + CSE
  494. protecting formulae!
  495. Factoring
  496. Formula to calculate 401(k)
  497. Auto Fill from Drop Down list
  498. EXCEL
  499. function
  500. do not copy data to another sheet if exists
  501. Hyperlink Problem
  502. grouping
  503. About workbook_Open madro
  504. Excel 2003 Functions
  505. each number in cell should be 10 digit
  506. Countif Limit
  507. IF function
  508. Add sheets using macro
  509. smart tags
  510. Restricting Duplicate Entry
  511. Automatic Update of Dropdown List Box data
  512. Adding rows without the links moving
  513. Need help in formula - IF + Find + Vlookup
  514. putting a number that is greater or lesser into different cell .
  515. How do I fill mutiple cells with one pull down menu?
  516. Offset.
  517. Warning text triggered by values of a cell range
  518. lookup function, returning the same format.
  519. Calander in Spreadsheet
  520. INDEX/MATCH Functions with row-arranged table.
  521. Link Excel to Access
  522. Simple excel question for newbie
  523. How do I get excel to sum a range without including hidden cells?
  524. N/A
  525. Sumproduct(N and --
  526. Searching a range with MS Query
  527. Conditional Formatting on one cell based on value in another
  528. How to link a cell in date format without displaying it as 0-Jan?
  529. using IF statement to compare text
  530. Finding how many events since last occurence in a database list
  531. Repeating an Excel Formula
  532. MIN function
  533. show current value
  534. How do I create a unique spreadsheet reference?
  535. combining text and numbers in a string
  536. Paste Special Not Working
  537. Excel won't calculate formulas unless I press F9 - HELP!!!
  538. SUMPRODUCT
  539. Change the "Insert Function" display for mail merge
  540. Fixing a Total on a page
  541. Vlookup
  542. How do I use the (=) symbol for cut/pasting in excel?
  543. in Excel, how to put gridline every ten rows
  544. how to apply the same header or footer to all sheets in workbook
  545. Get count for a table of dates
  546. How do I change hyperlink targets in a group of fields at once?
  547. Combining two work sheets using a column in both as a key
  548. Sumproduct question
  549. Can COUNTIF be nested to search two ranges
  550. How do i protect specific cells in a shared workbook?
  551. Resize the Check Box ActiveX Control
  552. Is there an easy way to find/display merged cells in excel
  553. how do I write an IF/other statement to cut off time data?
  554. How do I work with swedish excel 2003 that uses EDATUM
  555. MORE THAN 8 IF CONDITION IN A FORMULA IS NOT ACCEPTING
  556. I need conditional formatting to apply to maximum %
  557. Formula to subtract values in one cell only...
  558. Formula to subtract values in one cell only...
  559. cell value<>presented value
  560. how can I multiply number of hours and minutes by hourly rate?
  561. Drop down dependency stuff
  562. Re: How to switch position of columns and rows respectively?
  563. How do I set up for greater than 3 formats in excel?
  564. How do I get Excel to open email for single sheet?
  565. Re: How to switch position of columns and rows respectively?
  566. Not getting messages in OE
  567. RE: How to switch position of columns and rows respectively?
  568. Help - Looking for a Sumproduct formula
  569. Hi--how do I scramble a list randomly?
  570. percentage completed and colors
  571. Eliminate second browse box when right clicking for hyperlink
  572. Worksheet, selection macro
  573. text box linked to cell
  574. Array Fromula
  575. Auto Navigate Cells
  576. Ask user for information
  577. Wildcard character inside sumproduct
  578. vlookup returns bad data
  579. SUMPRODUCT, COUNTIF and wildcard
  580. Does anyone know if there is a symbol for the "except" in formula?
  581. Function Key for Calculating Average?
  582. how to use GETFORMULA() in EXCEL 2003?
  583. countif Column A and excule column B if it's cancelled
  584. Find String in another string - only between spaces
  585. Looking Up Datas when Key Values are Identical
  586. Counting cells with multiple data
  587. Need help with COUNTIF
  588. Array formula with a constant?
  589. Restricting rights to save a spreadsheet
  590. Restricting a Spreadsheet so users cannot save changes
  591. Sumproduct value error
  592. How can I use Excel to mark student's tests?
  593. lotus 123 worksheet function conversion
  594. Date determination and sums
  595. How to create Cascading Drop-Down Lists?
  596. Filling values in a grid
  597. how can i capitalise text in an existing workbook
  598. Lookup and summing comparison
  599. Count cells in a column that has a autofilter
  600. Help please - looking for a formula
  601. Referencing another worksheet via a cell
  602. use track changes and macros
  603. Same page with Different Page numbers
  604. COUNTIF
  605. BackFill Zeros
  606. I need to add check boxes to my Excel spreadsheet,checked and not
  607. NULL Cells
  608. How do I seperate a full name field out into three seperate columns?
  609. Soundex converter formula?
  610. how to change the insertion point color?
  611. Looking up a value from one cell in another range of cells
  612. Match cells with cells on another workbook
  613. Can the contents of a drop down box differ from what's entered?
  614. Excel Group & Sum function
  615. Advance Sumproduct calculation
  616. cancelling getpivot formula when setting formula outside pivot ta.
  617. MATCHING DATE TO A WEEKDAY
  618. How can I get a cell to Flash if it meets a certain criteria in Ex
  619. How do you protect Headers and Footers in MOFFICE
  620. How do I calculate Return on Investment in Excel
  621. Show input box with cell value
  622. Conditional formats using more than 3 conditions
  623. How do i calculate the saved amount ?
  624. Format Date
  625. Date Interval Predictions
  626. Move data
  627. Splitting cells - please help!
  628. Maximum length of a number
  629. How do I selectand copy only subtotals in a sheet
  630. Stop Excel from evaluating formulae unless I want it to
  631. Filtering using Formulas
  632. Send e-mail from a Excel file
  633. Text to rows...at wits end
  634. Worksheet naming using visual basic
  635. Any macro experts out there?
  636. cannot paste link using equal sign
  637. Read only files? Lost tabs on worksheetstoo!
  638. convert time functions to numbers
  639. FV Calculation problem
  640. Fv
  641. How to concatenate an array of four stings using formulae (not UDF)
  642. Auto e-mail message
  643. text box
  644. Help with SUM and IF
  645. When I open a file in excel, I cannot open any of the sheets
  646. MATCH FUNCTION AND SERIAL DATE CONFLICTS
  647. How can I concatenate a number and preserve the formatting?
  648. look up sequential cells
  649. Drop Down List choice selecting another drop down list
  650. auto input
  651. Yes and No
  652. Quickly Review Data
  653. formula that sums cells yet does not round the number up or down.
  654. Is there a Way to Find the Cell Row and Column From my UDF
  655. IF across multiple worksheets
  656. Formula works but formula shows in cell???
  657. entering same formula in multiple sheets
  658. Last entry in a column/row function?
  659. How on Earth do I use the GHK Function?
  660. "Replace" problems
  661. How to set up an excel formula to copy cells to another worksheet?
  662. go to last filled cell in a column shortcut
  663. SMALL() on unknown length of list
  664. refresh option of pivot table not working
  665. conditional formatting error message
  666. Tracking Check Boxes
  667. How do I make JUST the header row always visible in Excel?
  668. weighted scores
  669. How do I get items from sheet 3 to show up on sheet 1 and 2?
  670. formula for counting
  671. index_match_error!
  672. Quarter Dates
  673. Matching Quarters
  674. "Magic" Formula
  675. Use custom format to add text to a text entry.
  676. copy formula every x rows
  677. vlookup on 3 different tables - please HELP
  678. Formula Too Long
  679. lookup on Table including blanks -
  680. Link
  681. Sorting a Soccer PointsTable
  682. Lookup and change to italic italic
  683. Can i set up tabs within tabs on Excel?
  684. Excel math formula
  685. Importing local OLAP cube in Excel 2007
  686. Macro problems
  687. Alphabetizing in Library Format
  688. Can I set up a default footer that will appear in every spreadshee
  689. Format Cells - Hyperlink
  690. Linking Sheets
  691. Writing a Marco
  692. Pulling data
  693. average values in non-contiguous cells, ignoring 0 values
  694. Formula to count numbers
  695. What is the meanding of the term • Financial Functions
  696. UK Postal codes in Excel
  697. 2 different ?'s: Date? Macro?
  698. Summing cell totals across columns
  699. Make Custom Macro always Available
  700. Text vs Number format
  701. Sumproduct error
  702. change the calendar to reflect the current year
  703. change the calendar to reflect the current year
  704. How to retrieve last date and amount from columns?
  705. Calulating the number of days an employee works
  706. Using the "Count" function with filters?
  707. SUM and IF statements
  708. How to write a quote formula using only the cells selected with va
  709. Pivotable Columns
  710. TEST FOR EXACT TEXT
  711. Formatting columns with either a date OR a numerical figure
  712. Move curser to specific cell when closing
  713. Calculate date 28 days from now if hours reduce
  714. Average if
  715. Formula Help
  716. How do I caculate 24 hour military times
  717. can excell convert a file from 'works'?
  718. I have a master spreadsheet, how do I create a copy?
  719. excel vlookup not working correctly
  720. Make merged cells a feature that can be used in a shared workbook
  721. check for duplicate numbers
  722. CELL ( )
  723. CHAR(10) = ALT+ENTER??
  724. formula needed for this one...
  725. Custom Cell Formatting
  726. how do i get to top of excel page it seems to be missing
  727. Outlining in nested subtotals not working
  728. In Excel fill & font colors not working
  729. analysis
  730. table data
  731. total schedules
  732. List in a cell
  733. Help - saving files
  734. How to concatenate 3064 and 01 with 306401 as a result?
  735. sum of cells until reach empty cell
  736. Topic did not show up?
  737. APPROXIMATE SEARCH OF ANY ENTRY IN A COLUMN
  738. EXcel 2007 - Unable to sort by font and cell colors
  739. Employee Time Sheet
  740. Sorting on a protected worksheet in Excel 2000
  741. SUMIF - Sum_Range is misleading
  742. Concatenate Problem
  743. Convert a range to a 2sequence of numbers?
  744. Modify a Macro
  745. A challenge: referencing cell contents in nested function formula
  746. Type set amount of digits in one cell then automatically move to n
  747. Link "page-by" drop-down in two pivot tables
  748. Copy Paste issue
  749. DSUM when database is part of a pivot table
  750. convert string to date & time
  751. Embedded Reference
  752. How to change cell reference within formulas
  753. Embedded Reference
  754. Advanced Filtering is Unavailable
  755. Using the VLOOKUP Command
  756. Can you make a tab entry form in excel like you can in word
  757. Auto refresh
  758. Calculate with or without Symbol
  759. Question on setting up excell to solve a math problem
  760. Summing across Worksheets
  761. Adding +1 to a text
  762. where is the search/replace command located
  763. bottom sheet tab disappears
  764. How do I get drop down pick list comments to appear over selection
  765. text wrap
  766. INSERT HORIZONTAL PAGEBREAK AFTER EACH LINE IN ENTIRE WORKSHEET .
  767. Transposing
  768. Quick Question
  769. How create my own Funtion
  770. Help With Dynamic Range
  771. match two cells from one worksheet to another
  772. Error 1324 during installation of addtional components
  773. excel sort problem
  774. I need to link check boxes to 3 different cells
  775. How can I put Goal Seek into a cell formula?
  776. Quick help needed...
  777. I need an Excel formula for converting hours to days?
  778. How to create link b/n Excel worksheet (cell) and Word document?
  779. APR - RATE Function
  780. Mathematical Problem
  781. Vlookup with #N/A
  782. how can i transfer fourmular results as a value in a second formu
  783. Locked Cell - can still edit
  784. Sudoku hints
  785. Drop down boxes
  786. New to functions, 'If' isn't working for me
  787. flipping a spreadsheet
  788. how to get zero befor no. means eg 065 in excel
  789. Excel Problems
  790. Sorting by Two Columns
  791. Workbooks run on foreign language computers
  792. FirstName, LastName and vice versa
  793. Excel equivalent of sql group by count
  794. Trunc/Pmt Different Results same formula same sheet
  795. Conditional Queries?
  796. How do I find and replace null values in Excel 2002 worksheets?
  797. how do I create a link for both content and format of the cell?
  798. Removing Data
  799. How to caclulate porfolio returns over different time periods
  800. DateDif Problem
  801. How to calculate portfolio returns over different periods of time
  802. looking for a lookup function
  803. sum cells compare cells
  804. convert 28:55 (mm:sec) to 28.92 (mm.mm)
  805. How to make IF function not change cell value?
  806. How do I select the last alphanumric word in an excel column with.
  807. getting a degree symbol (celsius) in each cell
  808. Conditional Cell Locking
  809. Dates, Years and Seasons
  810. Take a Cell and add it to the Footer or Tab
  811. Excel should let me sort by highlight color.
  812. Help with 2 formulas together
  813. GETPIVOTDATA used with a central pivot table - values vanish
  814. In Excel, can Boolean logic be applied to conditional formatting?
  815. What is this symbol?
  816. IF function? Moving the same info from one worksheet to another.
  817. How do I accomplish this?
  818. How do i create a template that will only allow Times New Roman?
  819. SUMPRODUCT
  820. Setting up a formula HELP
  821. how do I create a Date field format for mm/dd/yyyy (10 digits)
  822. Retrieving data from another table or array ..
  823. Viewing Funciton Arguments
  824. password protect multiple spreadsheets in a workbook
  825. SUMIF (embedded if???)
  826. Cannot start the source application for this object
  827. How To in Excel
  828. =IF((F6="C06"&G6="A"),E6,0) both F6 and G6 are true
  829. Vlookup w/sum?
  830. how to change formula into value exel cells
  831. VLookup in to columns
  832. Rounding Up
  833. Formula That Totals Extracted Values
  834. separating data in columns
  835. Excel headings
  836. IF formula question
  837. How do I find data in separate worksheets and normalise?
  838. Page Numbering
  839. IF statement with a range
  840. Don't change cell content in Excel by dragging
  841. Arrays fonctions
  842. How to make negative numbers to become 0?
  843. HOW DO I ROUNDUP A RESULT OF A FORMULA TO NEAREST WHOLE NUMBER
  844. show only the subtotals and grand total in a pivot table
  845. Determining AM or PM in text string
  846. IF month and day match, then...
  847. two dimension look up table
  848. How can I link and deduct one cell from a budget in another?
  849. =IF(AND Function
  850. Tie a Calendar week to a Scoped Projected Week
  851. how to search a word in a excel file which appears twice
  852. Multiple if senerio
  853. How can I stop csv files converting 19-05-53 to 19/05/1953
  854. Ordinal Numbers
  855. Formula For Summarizing Data
  856. using indirect throughout a sheet
  857. can macro edit text?
  858. probability density function
  859. Date
  860. OTHER EXCEL FUNCTION COUNTER SOLUTION ?
  861. what are the columns (1 2 3) which appear right of line # column
  862. Can you make a checkbox larger?
  863. How can I format cells with data that meets certain criteria?
  864. how to amend pivot table structure
  865. Pivot table with more than 3 columns
  866. how to add a record to a pivot table
  867. Reading the Latest Value into a cell
  868. PLEASE HELP!! # of Nested If's - Have 7 but Excel Still Won't Acce
  869. running balance using split cells
  870. Calendar/Date Calculations
  871. Conditions in sumproduct
  872. Find Many String options in ONE String
  873. countif within array
  874. make heading stationairy
  875. Excel pull data based upon one specific word between two date
  876. Creating an algebraic substitution for use in formulas
  877. Calculations in Pivot Table
  878. search/delete duplicate entries in excel '02?
  879. Lookup with Variables
  880. PivotTable - Where have the units/records gone?
  881. SUM
  882. converting julian dates
  883. How do I import multiple e-mail addresses from website to excel
  884. Help picking a random number from a given distribution
  885. dynamic range name
  886. look up multiple values, to return only one value
  887. How to format a cell to only allow multiples of a number
  888. Cell formatting
  889. copy and paste
  890. Find and Replace ROUNDUP(stuff, 0)
  891. check for two blank cells before populating a 3rd.
  892. SumIf - More then 1 criteria - Please assist
  893. 2.5-0.89¢-#VALUE!-2.5 - =IF((F3/H3)>0,TEXT(F3/H3,"$0.00") No work
  894. How do I insert a symbol as part of a formula
  895. using "&" in the header (not date autofill)
  896. find string within other string
  897. Cascading macros to new workbooks
  898. How I do protect linked information if the link source is deleted
  899. SUMPRODUCT formula - help!
  900. Using a cell to reference sheetname in vlookup function
  901. Correlating items from 2 different spreadsheets
  902. Excel formulas
  903. if a condition is met I want an x in a cell
  904. Is it possible to sort or filter data by color of the field?
  905. VBE Geeks in Volatile Functions
  906. How do I merge 2 workbooks by comparing one column
  907. Lock cells, but still be able to trace
  908. Finding descrete valuse
  909. Merge/Combine address lists
  910. Easy for the experts: Lookup,index,match....
  911. Lock/Unlock cells
  912. extract first name only from full name
  913. why is the INDIRECT function volatile?
  914. Variable external data through a Microsoft Query
  915. Add-in function - language
  916. Excell function
  917. how do I create a football team syndicate?
  918. parse comma separated text to multiple cells and remove duplicates
  919. copying formula
  920. Check if result is an integer?
  921. Copy
  922. sum a column
  923. time diffrence with 24 hour clock
  924. WEEKNUM() Question
  925. I Need a Formula to return a zero value
  926. Countif worksheet function frustrations
  927. Transposing 4-row clumps of name and address in Column A to Columns A,B,C,D
  928. COUNTIF says Null = Blank but Blank <> Null
  929. Isolating single row based on date comparison
  930. pivot table, grand total no negatives
  931. How to print the circles in formatting audit circle invalid data
  932. MAX, IF statements?
  933. how to reposition the dataset from top to bottom in a column?
  934. 16.36 convert to 16:36 (min:sec)
  935. DAILY WORKSHEET
  936. sort subtotal groups
  937. Amortization with up front skips
  938. if statements in sumproduct formula
  939. Calculate time within time
  940. Excel Formula
  941. standard deviation
  942. I need an amortization schedule with the first 6mo no payment?
  943. how to create a if statement, if true turn colour
  944. How do I set up a "Random Number" button in Excel?
  945. Multiple criteria for lookup table
  946. total the column anyway
  947. NETWORKDAYS
  948. copy workbook files without losing data that was in the org. work
  949. Fill color not functioning in newly installed version of excel.
  950. autocomplete in dropdown list in Excel as I begin typing
  951. Trouble With Data Validation And Filtering On A Dropdown
  952. Keep non-duplicates only
  953. find number in multiple columns and rows
  954. How to search a column that is not the first of the table
  955. Reforecast budgets
  956. Is there a way to name tabs so that they will ascend in order?
  957. Forecast using 2 data sets
  958. Function within a function?
  959. sequential number code
  960. copy unique data
  961. Excel VBA bug?
  962. Formula Help
  963. meaning of : IF(Switch; Average(array A, array B); array A)
  964. Worksheet function: last saved date
  965. how do I caluclate return on investment, compounded quarterly?
  966. How to make userform work publically with hidden sheets?
  967. Calculating time increments from dates during working hours
  968. Extract Symbol
  969. Keep cursor in 1 cell
  970. Counting multiple values within single cells
  971. Warning message if one column contains any text and another column is blank
  972. Cell to cell hyperlinking does not work, please help
  973. Count months away betwwen a strat and end date by month
  974. advantage of Database functions
  975. Need to Color Record in Duplicates
  976. How do I summarise what I want....
  977. Lookup Tables
  978. How do I count rows within a cell?
  979. measure calculation time for multiplication of two matrices
  980. Passwords in macros
  981. Can I increase the length data from a formula in a cell?
  982. HOW TO ASSIGN NUMERICAL VALUES TO LETTERS IN EXCEL
  983. What is evaluate formula?
  984. Unique list of entries
  985. conditional format range set-up in Excel 2000
  986. Criteria for datbase function in one row?
  987. what does { and } mean in an Excel formula?
  988. Hyperlink mailto - ref cell for mail subject
  989. =IF(B1,"",SUMPRODUCT(--(B$1:B$5=""),--(A1<A$1:A$5))+1), Biff formula
  990. Change Tab colour using Macro
  991. hyperlink to .png file
  992. Possible to keep a macro seperated from a sheet?
  993. Formulae Help, should be easy...
  994. annual growing rate formula or funtion needed!!
  995. add text in a cell to trigger a calculation
  996. Need to color 1 record of each set of Duplicate Records
  997. matching two worksheets and return to different value
  998. 5 minutes intervals
  999. Copy a table from a web site, then manipulate the data?
  1000. Lookup value in table