PDA

View Full Version : Excel Worksheet Functions

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  [48] 49 |  50 |  51 |  52 |  53 |  54 |  55 |  56 |  57 |  58 |  59 |  60 |  61 |  62 |  63 |  64 |  65 |  66 |  67 |  68 |  69 |  70 |  71 |  72 |  73 |  74 |  75 |  76 |  77 |  78 |  79 |  80 |  81 |  82 |  83 |  84 |  85 |  86 |  87 |  88 |  89 |

  1. survey results
  2. indirect.ext - "can't find project or library" error
  3. Query on how I would calculate a result in Excel?
  4. Creating a Form
  5. LEFT(text,num_chars)
  6. Worksheet Formula
  7. CLICK TO enter value
  8. How to enter an Excel cell reference into a line of text in Excel
  9. "edate" problem with calculating dates
  10. convert from Fahrenheit to Centigrade
  11. Sheetname formula
  12. help needed
  13. Miscellaneous Excel problem
  14. Counting values with IF value?
  15. Aligning within a cell
  16. Extract data value using pick list
  17. formula too long ERROR
  18. cell formatting shows the formula not the value
  19. Use 2nd digit from the left in cell contents for vlookup
  20. whyis "paste spl" copying concatenated cell changing lastdigit2 0
  21. Macro Error "Unable to record"
  22. Formula needed, please
  23. Time in Minutes
  24. key stoke to "value out" a vlookup formula
  25. Compare cells in column A ("ID") to column A ("ID)in two differen.
  26. using vlookup within an if statement
  27. IF Statements
  28. Sumproduct or Other Formula?
  29. Divide By help?
  30. Excel
  31. Formula help with ordering quantity
  32. convert number to text
  33. writing if formulas
  34. Look up question
  35. TRUNCATE SPACE FROM NUMERICAL STRING eg "33*033*546"
  36. Macro - Select cell with no text
  37. deleting duplicate cells in several columns
  38. Formatting the value of a cell reference in a formula
  39. Problems with feet an inches
  40. User Input Required
  41. How to convert decimal numbers to time format
  42. calculating time
  43. The second minimum value in a range
  44. sort on character position
  45. Conditional Sum
  46. Consolidating/summarizing and sorting data
  47. Retrieving unsaved work
  48. How to create a macro which performs a copy-and-paste task every 5mins after data is refreshed from web page?
  49. Locing individual cells In Excel Sheet from vb.net
  50. If Function with 3 arguments
  51. I am looking for a loan schedule which allows for a residual
  52. Custom format (time) and wrapping text in a cell
  53. Request for help from Otto
  54. how to combine an IF Function with a lookup function to determine
  55. Return a Variable value length
  56. VALUE error
  57. correlating data from different worksheets - toughie?
  58. Registers and Issue Sheets
  59. Loop QUESTION to end of data range...
  60. Date and time keep disappearing
  61. Loop QUESTION to end of data range...
  62. Loop QUESTION to end of data range...
  63. Macro that will select and insert a new row and paste as value
  64. error in this code
  65. SumProduct for select to the last cell that contains data???
  66. Need help - Macro to copy a specific range
  67. Need help - Macro to copy a specific range
  68. getting quantities according to date
  69. Number of weeks past in current qtr
  70. calling "Fact()" from a macro in excel 2002
  71. Excel 2003
  72. worksheet name to appear in cell
  73. Help needed with column updates
  74. How to return and sum up multiple values
  75. When I enter =Temparary!F2 , I get a zero when referancing a blank cell
  76. IF Statement
  77. Running one macro from another
  78. What formula can I use for this? Am a bit confused
  79. If formulas?
  80. SUMIF formula for two variables in two columns
  81. vlookup & hlookup
  82. Sumproduct Fourth Array
  83. Help cant solve this links on worksheet problem
  84. How to retrieve certain text from string?
  85. Dynamic trend
  86. How can I determine the original creator of a spreadsheet?
  87. Getting Incorrect Calculation From Formula
  88. Adding months
  89. randomly fill
  90. Sum of Values Based on Criteria in Another File
  91. Sumif with two Criteria
  92. 4 point Border
  93. how do I enter a number so that it doesn't convert into a date?
  94. Simplifying a couple of formulas
  95. Return Numeric Labels that have different Numeric Values
  96. Lookup into tbl w/ duplicate values
  97. Unique Records Only is not working....
  98. How to displayall of the formula result
  99. Need advice
  100. Ignoring blanks from Column(s)
  101. Travel time problem
  102. How realizes the following request
  103. what is the fomula for the MACD?
  104. Formula returning wrong result.
  105. Recording the date another cell is edited or modified.
  106. fractions
  107. Excel
  108. Can anyone help with workbook properties please?
  109. from date return week date range
  110. How do I make a checked check box = 1 instead of True?
  111. Find Matching Data Two Columns
  112. SUBSTITUTE formula -- variable spacing between parameters??
  113. LastRow of Data
  114. Count unique entries in data range
  115. Clean non printable characters and replace with space
  116. IF function
  117. Top 80% Break
  118. how do i change all text case in a given worksheet at one time
  119. CF to highlight lowest price in row
  120. Formula works in excel but not in vba
  121. Counting the number of specified text characters within a cell
  122. make dates automatically populate a cell on different worksheets
  123. Auto Copying Data
  124. Answer in function builder but not in worksheet
  125. Rounding
  126. Help with creating a formula using greater than and less than
  127. Lookup variable data on a spreadsheet, and remove duplicates from another
  128. Can someone write this formula for me in Excel 2003 Language
  129. F2 error: New data disappears when hit enter
  130. CSV formatına çevirdiğim bir dosyayı Excel' de nasıl düzenlerim.?
  131. Sum or Countif over Multiple Columns
  132. Using Hyperlinks with the Index function.
  133. ATTN : Ron (Multiple Dependent DV List Auto Update)
  134. valor presente neto
  135. Is there a formula for searching for any one of a list of strings?
  136. Concatonate and Substitute show the formula rather than the result
  137. postscript piechart
  138. set formula by Macro
  139. Counting down
  140. summing function in pivot table in column wise ??
  141. select row and get value in the right most column
  142. Filtering Rows ?
  143. Conditional formatting based on cursor position
  144. last ten digits
  145. Starting a macro from a list selection
  146. anova and means separation
  147. can vlookup be used to if the lookup values are in two columns?
  148. Microsoft Excel Worksheet Properties
  149. Command line to open a specific worksheet
  150. time calculation using IF function
  151. Macro to delete various pictures and hyper-link picture icons
  152. Number Stored as text Error
  153. RE: link to a cell's contents
  154. Locking debug mode in a macro
  155. formula result
  156. Autofill column header to the last column
  157. RE: If formula i think?
  158. working with names and functions
  159. RE: Link to external s/sheet changes to #Value!
  160. RE: Use of arrays
  161. RE: How to adjust a function to reflect the new year change
  162. RE: #N/A in a column I want to add
  163. RE: Trying to Find the Correct Answer-But not using Vlookup Function
  164. RE: Trying to Find the Correct Answer-But not using Vlookup Function
  165. RE: How do I put a calendar in a drop down box?
  166. RE: add data t drop down list use a different worksheet same workbook
  167. RE: I am unable to Tab in my worksheet. Please help.
  168. How to use VLOOKUP to find data on another sheet
  169. Re: =IF formula #NAME? error
  170. RE: #N/A in a column I want to add
  171. Re: #N/A in a column I want to add
  172. #N/A in a column I want to add
  173. RE: Removing last character in a cell
  174. RE: =IF formula #NAME? error
  175. RE: =IF formula #NAME? error
  176. RE: Removing last character in a cell
  177. =IF formula #NAME? error
  178. RE: Removing last character in a cell
  179. Trying to Find the Correct Answer-But not using Vlookup Function
  180. RE: Link to external s/sheet changes to #Value!
  181. Link to external s/sheet changes to #Value!
  182. Removing last character in a cell
  183. RE: I am unable to Tab in my worksheet. Please help.
  184. RE: Simple IF statement
  185. RE: If formula i think?
  186. RE: Simple IF statement
  187. RE: Simple IF statement
  188. RE: Creating dummy variables in Excel
  189. RE: Formula Help
  190. Simple IF statement
  191. RE: If, Then Statements
  192. I am unable to Tab in my worksheet. Please help.
  193. RE: If, Then Statements
  194. RE: Macro Formula for Max value
  195. If, Then Statements
  196. RE: If formula i think?
  197. RE: Macro Formula for Max value
  198. Formula Help
  199. RE: formula to caluclate the # of years and months between two dates
  200. RE: Combining worksheets
  201. RE: Looking for conditional averaging or "Averageifs" function for
  202. RE: Looking for conditional averaging or "Averageifs" function for
  203. Linked Formulas have stopped working!
  204. RE: Looking for conditional averaging or "Averageifs" function for '02
  205. Looking for conditional averaging or "Averageifs" function for '02
  206. RE: How to adjust a function to reflect the new year change
  207. RE: If formula i think?
  208. Macro Formula for Max value
  209. RE: Conditional Formatting with IF function
  210. RE: Use of arrays
  211. RE: I would like to sort a work sheet based upon user input value,(dat
  212. If formula i think?
  213. Use of arrays
  214. Formula help needed
  215. Conditional Formatting with IF function
  216. RE: formula to caluclate the # of years and months between two dates
  217. RE: formula to caluclate the # of years and months between two dates
  218. RE: How to adjust a function to reflect the new year change
  219. RE: formula to caluclate the # of years and months between two dates
  220. RE: link to a cell's contents
  221. formula to caluclate the # of years and months between two dates
  222. Creating dummy variables in Excel
  223. How to adjust a function to reflect the new year change
  224. RE: link to a cell's contents
  225. RE: Contains text
  226. RE: Cell addressing
  227. add data t drop down list use a different worksheet same workbook
  228. link to a cell's contents
  229. RE: ListIf ???
  230. RE: Contains text
  231. RE: ListIf ???
  232. RE: Populating one worksheet with all lines from other worksheets
  233. RE: Creating dates using IF formula
  234. RE: ListIf ???
  235. How do I put a calendar in a drop down box?
  236. RE: is it possible to find common data between to colums and match
  237. RE: Contains text
  238. ListIf ???
  239. RE: Cell addressing
  240. Macro - Save file in Desktop
  241. Average per block
  242. RE: How to return week number from date?
  243. RE: How to return week number from date?
  244. How to return week number from date?
  245. SUM by month
  246. Contains text
  247. Cell addressing
  248. How can I find value from another workbook
  249. RE: naming ranges
  250. RE: How to lock a cell
  251. RE: Filling a cell automatically when data is put in another cell.
  252. RE: How do I put a strikethrough in cell if other cell has same info?
  253. RE: ROUNDING AND 2 FORMUALS IN ONE CELL
  254. On click button event
  255. RE: copy data from one spreadsheet to another one using value in cell
  256. copy data from one spreadsheet to another one using value in cell
  257. RE: is it possible to find common data between to colums and match dat
  258. RE: How do I put a strikethrough in cell if other cell has same info?
  259. RE: Count Unique records based on the Criteria in another colum
  260. RE: Combining worksheets
  261. RE: How to lock a cell
  262. How can I copy margin setups etc. from one worksheet to the rest?
  263. How do I put a strikethrough in cell if other cell has same info?
  264. Find Inactive
  265. Filling a cell automatically when data is put in another cell.
  266. RE: Conditional formatting
  267. RE: excell
  268. RE: Sumproduct 4 criteria
  269. RE: How to lock a cell
  270. How to lock a cell
  271. RE: carryover formula information
  272. RE: Combining worksheets
  273. RE: naming ranges
  274. RE: ROUNDING AND 2 FORMUALS IN ONE CELL
  275. ROUNDING AND 2 FORMUALS IN ONE CELL
  276. Sumproduct 4 criteria
  277. Combining worksheets
  278. RE: excell
  279. RE: Formula to calculate loss
  280. Fitting second series to known curve
  281. RE: Formula to calculate loss
  282. RE: Creating dates using IF formula
  283. RE: msg box help
  284. pop up calendar on network shared spreadsheet
  285. naming ranges
  286. RE: msg box help
  287. msg box help
  288. Formula to calculate loss
  289. RE: replace multiple entries in excel state=st west=w east=e conti
  290. Creating dates using IF formula
  291. RE: replace multiple entries in excel state=st west=w east=e conti
  292. RE: replace multiple entries in excel state=st west=w east=e continue
  293. is it possible to find common data between to colums and match dat
  294. excell
  295. If any cell in group matches any cell in another group
  296. RTD Function Always Returns #N/A in Excel 2007
  297. RTD Function Always Returns #N/A in Excel 2007
  298. Populating one worksheet with all lines from other worksheets
  299. carryover formula information
  300. IF function or otherwise????
  301. RE: How can I Import picture contents into Excell cell array numbers?
  302. RE: Count Unique records based on the Criteria in another colum
  303. RE: Can I use an IF statement to reference 2 different cells?
  304. RE: Conditional formatting
  305. replace multiple entries in excel state=st west=w east=e continue
  306. RE: Conditional formatting
  307. Count Unique records based on the Criteria in another colum
  308. RE: How to select certains records meeting a certain condition !!!!
  309. RE: Can I use an IF statement to reference 2 different cells?
  310. RE: Decrease Decimal in a combined text/formula cell
  311. RE: Can I use an IF statement to reference 2 different cells?
  312. print settings
  313. RE: How do I express a minus % in excel
  314. Can I use an IF statement to reference 2 different cells?
  315. RE: Decrease Decimal in a combined text/formula cell
  316. How to select certains records meeting a certain condition !!!!
  317. Conditional formatting
  318. Medianif & cell reference operators
  319. RE: Finding the slope of a trendline without a graph
  320. RE: Finding the slope of a trendline without a graph
  321. I would like to sort a work sheet based upon user input value,(dat
  322. Display value in excel from module
  323. RE: how do I concatenate custom formatted numbers
  324. Decrease Decimal in a combined text/formula cell
  325. How can I Import picture contents into Excell cell array numbers?
  326. how do I concatenate custom formatted numbers
  327. RE: How to determine the weekday in excel?
  328. Looking up a name and then being able to validate it
  329. RE: Why is Excel displaying the formula as text
  330. RE: Show Next Number in sequence
  331. RE: Why is Excel displaying the formula as text
  332. RE: Why is Excel displaying the formula as text
  333. RE: Why is Excel displaying the formula as text
  334. Finding the slope of a trendline without a graph
  335. Help With Address Function
  336. Populating a subset
  337. Why is Excel displaying the formula as text
  338. Need some function help...
  339. How do I express a minus % in excel
  340. Show Next Number in sequence
  341. automatic formatting of cells to currency in Excel 2007
  342. RE: How to determine the weekday in excel?
  343. How do I transfer data to excel from database
  344. Help with worksheet function
  345. Dynamic Ranges using non-contiguous cells and dependent on a cell value
  346. Thank You Bernard
  347. RE: sum if box is checked
  348. sum if box is checked
  349. Quadratic Equation
  350. RE: group multiple cells
  351. RE: How to determine the weekday in excel?
  352. How to determine the weekday in excel?
  353. group multiple cells
  354. Sumproduct or Countif
  355. Macro to generate a file from another
  356. COPING FULL PAGE PATTENS TO ANOTHER PAGE
  357. I just want lines to appear on my worksheet vertical and horizont
  358. How to not count cells which contain a formula that returns " "?
  359. DATEDIF FUNCTION
  360. How to put together data from two different excel files?
  361. Absolute References
  362. vlookup Variables
  363. Data sort excel 2003
  364. Can you assign specific color to cell using (if-then) functions Ex
  365. Cleaning data
  366. SUMIF, AND OR WHATEVER
  367. Small Array is too big for AVERAGE Function?
  368. PIVOT TABLE HELP
  369. ID Values
  370. HELP with Rounding
  371. Excel 13 Folder Spreadsheet!!!!
  372. How do I add the following 00:30:20;00+01:22:25;00
  373. Formating - Date as Month In All Caps
  374. VLookup returning more than one Row of information
  375. max of average
  376. Password Access to certain sheets
  377. Find missing data
  378. Excel worksheet comparison software
  379. How do I count the frequency of items in a non-numeric list?
  380. Simpler Formula ... 2nd lowest value?
  381. RE: How do I count the frequency of items in a non-numeric list?
  382. Adding hours/minutes to Date/Times
  383. when doing a grade book how do you drop the lowest grade
  384. RE: when doing a grade book how do you drop the lowest grade
  385. Sum
  386. VLOOKUP puzzle ??
  387. Subtotaling of hours
  388. engineering notation in excell
  389. conditional rounding
  390. Cell address
  391. Exporting Time Formatted Numbers inside Macros
  392. Accruing Vacation Time as Time Passes
  393. How do I change from american dating to uk dating?
  394. Vlookup within GetPivotData formula
  395. rounding
  396. SaveAs
  397. How can I convery time?
  398. Finance functions discrepancy
  399. Matching Data in Two Workbooks
  400. Copy - Paste Special problem
  401. IF command looking at a reference...
  402. merge data in different excel sheets of same format in one sheet
  403. complex calculation
  404. Spreadsheets--Adding Quantities
  405. ATTN : Ron (Multiple Dependent DV List Auto Update)
  406. Need help with reporting
  407. sum of blank cells returns zeros
  408. Finding values based on current month
  409. IF formula query - Help!!
  410. what is this called? > : <
  411. INSERTING CELL DATA IN A HYPERLINK
  412. Age Calculation
  413. sumtotal as per date range
  414. Cell border
  415. Date problem
  416. Data Validation again...
  417. Excel functions
  418. Show - in cell
  419. get value from cell value 4 rows above in the same column
  420. Nesting Functions
  421. text and special functions in Pivot table report
  422. AutoComplete / Data Validation
  423. Cell Referal between tabs fails to work properly on home computer
  424. Can I enter two "IF" Functions in the same cell?
  425. automate row insert to archive
  426. Input Box - CANCEL
  427. Data Query Formula
  428. how do i transpose letters using a functionl?
  429. Sometimes entering simple function causes it to occupy two cells, why?
  430. How to do a MAXIF formula
  431. Help for Array function
  432. Returning an array from the INDEX function
  433. print to last line?
  434. Reordering a List in Numerical Order
  435. Calculate mode based on criteria
  436. sFfذs-r
  437. Calculating Minutes from and Time Based Calculation
  438. How to set up a template to click on a box and an "X" will appear
  439. Sum calculation based on condition
  440. Change text colour according to number
  441. gross profit
  442. Validating a name without using the Data Validation function
  443. transferring total sheet from one workbook to another
  444. Row numbers containing specific value within a column
  445. Month End Projection formula?
  446. Drop down menu
  447. Need to update information from one worksheet to another automatic
  448. Pivot Table - Duplicate Data
  449. Weight Breaks?
  450. Once a Week Classroom Help-Need Formula
  451. Conditional Formatting with 4 or more conditions
  452. Some sort of lookup formula required
  453. formula too long?
  454. referencing to a sheet that it`s name is stored on a cell
  455. My Excel does not recognize countif function
  456. Worksheet Name in a Cell
  457. Time
  458. NORMDIST
  459. How To Stop #Div
  460. WEEKNUM Function
  461. Range Spanning worksheets
  462. moving data to a cell, not pulling data to the cell
  463. Summation of time
  464. Formula help needed
  465. Data Validation Help
  466. How to copy workbook?
  467. What command to use?
  468. copied formulas on Excel the value doesn't change
  469. Purging ZIPCODES from a string of cities and zips
  470. divide a total, subtract one then format as a percentage
  471. Total number of things (Eg:word) in a column
  472. Combining IF's
  473. how do i enter a bull call spread into the options spread sheet ?
  474. return the bottom value in a column
  475. Using Packing Slip Template
  476. Using Excel to automate a preprint form?
  477. Background and cells
  478. Otto's email
  479. worksheet protection issues
  480. IF function Question
  481. When will Excel be as powerful as Lous 1-2-3?
  482. how to find dissimilar values
  483. sumproduct not working
  484. Calculate MEDIAN of Last x Rows in a Column
  485. IF Function and a formula
  486. Calculating multiples of a number
  487. how can we search duplicate cell in excel
  488. get data in a list table
  489. Best method to retrieve table data
  490. Finding New Contributions
  491. Hide Answer in Excel
  492. Creating a text string by reading content in multiple cells
  493. Formula Help!!!!
  494. How to filter merged cells to get more than the first row
  495. Functin to calculate arguments for a product? (12= 12*1, 4*3, 6*2.
  496. Finding Correct Answer
  497. Selecting values from a range that equal a specific total
  498. Re: Auto filter problem
  499. Auto filter problem
  500. Subtotal command problem
  501. Appending to existing function
  502. Time Stamp
  503. Average If (Value between 1 and 100)
  504. HELP!! ARRANGE MULTIPLE ROWS IN A SINGLE ROW
  505. Naming a new Excel workbook in a macro
  506. Numbers In Arabic (Excel)
  507. Find and Add
  508. Greater than/Less than a certain Time (revisited)
  509. Does specific value exist in a range
  510. Pivot Table - how do I add a column?
  511. If Statement / VLookup
  512. Why Excel does automatically change the formula?
  513. autosum
  514. Lookup or reference function needed
  515. Function needed
  516. Creating a function
  517. Random Data
  518. calc. formula for %
  519. DECONCATENATING IN EXCEL2007 for further use in ACCESS
  520. How to get rid of web page objects ?
  521. how to multiply time for money
  522. Sorting and Eliminating Blank Cells in Formula range
  523. Problem with IF statement
  524. How can I count based on 2 values?
  525. Find a range of values in a range of cells
  526. Conditional formatting for range of cells?
  527. Removing an open file password protection
  528. SORT RIGHT-TO-LEFT IN EXCEL
  529. Please-please-HELP - Really need this resolved - Allocation formul
  530. LOGEST Function - explantion of calculations
  531. Message Box
  532. problems with if function
  533. Conditional Formatting
  534. Data validation formula
  535. Duplicate information
  536. Printing in Excel
  537. Which function to determine 1 and 2 standard deviation?
  538. How to copy from VBA form in to excel file
  539. SUMPRODUCT, LEN - simplify formula
  540. How to generate a worksheet out of an Excel 2003 database?
  541. Help would be much appreciated!
  542. SUMPRODUCT but with text containing
  543. Multiple Sum IF ... is it possible ??
  544. formating individual cells
  545. Post code lookup
  546. is this possible ?
  547. Countif (maybe?)
  548. How do I know which cell a function is called from?
  549. copy a list and skipping blanks
  550. Countif Use
  551. How do i copy rows to columns on separate sheet, and have them upd
  552. Combining IF Statements
  553. Create Table From Another Table
  554. How can I count the results ???
  555. copy word doc to spreadsheet so that it is over a range of cells
  556. Greater than/Less than a certain Time
  557. Excell formulas not copying correctly?
  558. Conditional formatting
  559. Date and text movement
  560. HELP! How to put an IF formula with "starts with" instead of bigger than or equal to
  561. HELP! How to put an IF formula with "starts with" instead of bigger than or equal to
  562. how do i re-arrange all comments in Excel?
  563. Retrieve Excel Workbook
  564. Permissions
  565. SUMIF with AutoFilter
  566. How to get =MIN() given flags?
  567. Drop-Down List Choice Affects Multiple Cells?
  568. Listing top three leaders
  569. setting the print area from a macro
  570. Summurising to Depots
  571. how do i change the value of a cell with a checkbox
  572. EXCEL i have a formula example.. IF(C2>0,SUM(C2),"")
  573. Compare Values
  574. Currency Conversion Formula
  575. Sort Column?
  576. Is there a way to automatically advance a number when printing?
  577. Adding on to a formula
  578. calculate ranking
  579. Help with Address Formula
  580. if statements with multiple returns
  581. Missing NUMBERS button in PivotTable Field Settings
  582. can an array update only once?
  583. Can't see formulas in spreadsheet
  584. Finding text in a cell
  585. SUM command not working
  586. Sharing
  587. Lookup returning one more than expected
  588. How to display the filename in spreadsheet
  589. Frequency on two dimensions
  590. Extract letters from a cell
  591. SUM conditioned to range
  592. Personal Macro Workbook
  593. conversion seconds into minutes/hours
  594. number formatting
  595. Is there a function to do ASTM-29-67 rounding ?
  596. If Yes, then Add question
  597. Pivot Tables
  598. Select from List Box
  599. Identifying formulas using a Validation rule
  600. Unique Count when Values > 0.01
  601. WEB panel on right side of sheet.
  602. Transposing Cells which contains formula
  603. straight line equation
  604. straight line equation
  605. how do I calculate growth on a long term award on a linear basis
  606. Conditinal formatting - AND function
  607. Ranges spanning worksheets
  608. accumulator with other than one
  609. Changing from format style to list style
  610. Find and return multiple values
  611. Drop-down list compling with If function.
  612. Normalize
  613. extract word function
  614. Temperature Formula HELP!!!
  615. Is there a way to do this???
  616. conversion of variables to constants
  617. Average of values in row excluding the highest and lowest value?
  618. duplicating worsheets
  619. If Then Formula Help Needed
  620. Find Variance
  621. create table of unique values?
  622. frequency in two dimensions?
  623. Calculation Question
  624. Summary sheet/ hide rows
  625. format a linked cell
  626. Nested If Statement Workaround
  627. SUMPRODUCT with conditions
  628. Comparing cell contents with different reference cells
  629. Difficult Formula
  630. Multiple If/Vlookup/Match
  631. SumIf with Multiple Criteria
  632. Multiple sheet data summary
  633. Help with SumIf
  634. How to find which formula in Excel sheet has an invalid reference
  635. Create Print Button on spreadsheet
  636. Timeshets
  637. ADDRESS and SUM
  638. Is there a way to count the number of different colored cells?
  639. Comparing Excel # and JPEG Names
  640. Rows added after refresh not in formula
  641. USING VLOOKUP TO RETURN A CELL ADDRESS
  642. Minimize my workspace area in Excel 2003?
  643. Looking up a name and then being able to validate it
  644. Excel spread sheet will not print with grid lines.
  645. Subtotal filed in pivot table in Excel?
  646. Excel Command Buttons
  647. Look up function for multiple criteria
  648. networkdays
  649. what is the 1 minus in this formula actual doing
  650. custom formating a cell
  651. Text vs Number
  652. Dropdown list function
  653. How do I create a leading zero in a number field, (i.e. 0301234)?
  654. Reference numbers
  655. Polynomial Eq Parameters
  656. Capital account management
  657. where can I get calender with days on one line on top of columns
  658. trend excluding errors or ""
  659. Copying Subtotals to new worksheet
  660. creating a custom list of numbers
  661. Asterisk in Web Query
  662. Array Help Tweak
  663. Can you help please
  664. Fill out worksheet and only print active sheet
  665. Converting US Date Format
  666. basic formula
  667. auto resize when insert large image to excel
  668. count signs in a cell
  669. Can I link a spreadsheet but only show values rather than formula
  670. Conditional Filtering
  671. Percentage calculation in pivot table
  672. Dates
  673. Protection preventing list from expanding
  674. Locking Rows/ Pivot table
  675. Adding a Range
  676. where is sumproductif
  677. Multiplying A Range
  678. Way to Incorporate Trim Into Match/Index Formula
  679. SUMPRODUCT?
  680. General summary total by item
  681. trace dependents
  682. Concatenate
  683. Is there a way to make 6 columns mutually exclusive?
  684. calling worksheet function from a macro
  685. Sum if and
  686. a picture suddenly appeared on the worksheet
  687. Cut and Paste #2, vb
  688. Add a Row to Multiple Worksheets Simultaneously
  689. percent rank
  690. Testing for existence of a formula
  691. Data Search
  692. Table function, 2 variables. Problem with update/refresh
  693. when I data sort my formulas change
  694. Formulae created from text strings will not compute.
  695. Formula stops working after re-opening worksheet
  696. ###
  697. Text wild card search
  698. #VALUE!
  699. SUMPRODUCT multiple critera from different worksheets
  700. Array help Part 2
  701. When in filter mode status bar doesn't show range of cells filted
  702. formulas will not compute
  703. How to display >123 by ">" + if(true,1+1,2+2)?
  704. Flashing cell
  705. count articles of a column that the result is between an intervall
  706. how do i insert rows in a cell
  707. Pictures in Forms
  708. random number
  709. Adding time
  710. Table_array lookup through a define list
  711. Unconcatenate
  712. dynamic table_array in lookup,match & index
  713. How do i repeat dates monthly over the year
  714. Array Help
  715. Working with data from two worksheets
  716. call excelsheet within excelsheet when user clicks excelsheet ico
  717. Sorting a Column and taking row information with it.
  718. data validation list - Lengthen ? Posible ?
  719. sorting
  720. How do I combine text and a calculation in the same field?
  721. How do I create column headings at top of every sheet?
  722. Move exact information in a row as you sort a column
  723. Changing the cell contents from decimal to fractional
  724. HYPERLINKING WITHIN A SINGLE SHEET
  725. convert arbic numbers to arabic text
  726. Number of Staff per Hour Clocked in
  727. missing text after printing
  728. Is it Possible
  729. copying workbooks
  730. Average only first number of actual values
  731. Workaround for HYPERLINK argument length limit
  732. Text=Number
  733. Code to Unhide Rows using Macro
  734. ADD THREE YEARS TO A DATE
  735. sumif query
  736. conditional formatting help
  737. Excel date calculation
  738. Formula Solution
  739. Email alert from Excel
  740. Format>Cells>Number>Text is very tricky!
  741. CTRL + END moves to the blank cell where data used to be
  742. How do I have excel convert fractions to decimals?
  743. Disribute a group of numbers among four cells
  744. Sending a raw number to a cell from a calculated cell
  745. How to use VBA variable in COUNTIF function?
  746. Conditional formatting
  747. Vlookup with conditions
  748. HELP!! ARRANGE DATA MONTHWISELY IN ROWS
  749. user defined function
  750. Test if CELL is in RANGE
  751. Comparing Data from two 2 worksheets
  752. Dynamic Worksheet Lookup
  753. SUMPRODUCT trouble
  754. Reading Multiple Pages Listing Top three Results.
  755. Sub procedure in Macros
  756. Different actions on a pivotal value
  757. how do i create a loan with a balloon payment in Excel?
  758. excel calendar - list of names displayed on calendar
  759. Wildcard in Excel
  760. finding cell value in another column and returning a true or fals
  761. #2: VBA to Pick Range and letter
  762. Counting # of days worked
  763. Summing & Tallying-up
  764. Column multiplied by single cell
  765. Sumproduct question
  766. SUMPRODUCT works on first cell only...
  767. Forecast function and Date option
  768. Pivot table error
  769. Sumif for multiple tabs
  770. Dsum or SumIf
  771. Simple Macro
  772. tab naming
  773. Subtotal Order in Excel 2003
  774. Team Role Rotation (number of team members is variable)
  775. i zoom to 75% on Excel but returns to 100% reopening file
  776. Excel formula question.
  777. any limit?
  778. Getting info from individual sheets into master sheet
  779. Will 7 IFs remain ?
  780. workbook and worksheet text as table_array
  781. Excel Addin:Setting the range to the Excel.Range object range prop
  782. Formula with text and numerics
  783. Area Codes
  784. Indirect ref in array formulas
  785. Date Update
  786. how do i set date as 1st thursday of every month
  787. calculations on conditions
  788. Counting repeatation
  789. TRUE - Boolean vs. Text
  790. vlookup with sum
  791. Can I envoke change tracking on a password protected excel file?
  792. In one appl. I have lost the vert. scroll bar.Tools no help
  793. ?
  794. delete grid lines
  795. How can I round to a 0 or 0.5 in Excel?
  796. Sumproduct issues
  797. sheet protection - only selected range to be able to select/input data
  798. xml
  799. Complicated VBA? Moving filtered data....
  800. SUBTOTAL function to average column without blanks
  801. Bob P. and Roger G. --> IF(and(...IF(OR( vs. IF(Boolean
  802. RE: test
  803. curve! function
  804. any problem here ?
  805. Help with Comparing values and retrieving values in Excel!!!!!!
  806. Pulling information from one worksheet into another
  807. Formula to higlight highest and lowest values in row
  808. delete rows in range - macro
  809. Cut and Paste, VB
  810. multiple > < and = question
  811. A formula to use the greater value in a field
  812. Complicated Formula - I think
  813. Grouping a range in pivot without standard to from
  814. formula: count if not blank
  815. IF AND statement
  816. Parameters wthin Query of External Data
  817. What does ISERROR look at besides the 7 Error Types?
  818. Conditional Number Formatting
  819. #NAME error
  820. exact value from supplied Row and Column data
  821. FORMULA TO PICK NUMBER
  822. Another IF statement needed
  823. HYPERLINK friendly name problem
  824. Counting cells with blank adjacent cell
  825. Using Contents of One Cell as Index into Another Cell
  826. finding like values in multiple excel spreadsheets
  827. Multiple values to report a third
  828. Date formula required
  829. Counting the number of Error Types
  830. lookup function for multiple worksheets...and then 'some'
  831. Percentage formula help
  832. can I sum one column if the value of another column is ex. "M"
  833. EOWEEK --- similar to EOMONTH
  834. change date format.
  835. Need simple IF formula, please
  836. Pivot Table Import Link to Numerical Values
  837. what is a formula
  838. Help on sumproduct returning errors
  839. More About Breaking Down Days between Dates
  840. Sorting data from multiple worksheets into a master sheet/tab
  841. Excel extended desktop options
  842. Counting the number of "#N/A" errors
  843. Using two values for lookup
  844. How do I put a toolbar button into a worksheet?
  845. Looking for excel function to convert hex to Ascii
  846. How to average values based on a condition in another column
  847. Average Days Open IF between dates
  848. =LEFT(J16,1)
  849. RE: Functions & Formulas
  850. Problems adding a column
  851. Function to select random values from a list.
  852. Keep function result after removing referenced column
  853. zrušen* mezery v č*slech 20 000,00 na 20000
  854. conditional formatting
  855. conditional formats for cells
  856. Are there equivalents of wildcard characters to use in hyperlink f
  857. Summarizing Column Data
  858. How do you calculate logistic regression.
  859. Wildcards in hyperlink formulas
  860. Auto Running Numbers in worksheets or workbooks
  861. xml
  862. How do I. VLOOKUP & BRING BACK THE CELL BELOW THE CELL WHICH IS FO
  863. IF worksheet function
  864. Convert month number to string
  865. Re: Copying Formulas
  866. simple currency addition in cell without having to enter decimal
  867. RE: Copying Formulas
  868. Counting entries
  869. moving part of information from one cell to another...
  870. appearance of a value arrived at by using CONCATENATE and ROUND
  871. appearance of a concatenated value
  872. Use date modified to change format & create filter to track change
  873. Data Validation drop down boxes, retreiving numbers
  874. Jump to link worksheet
  875. lookup data and fill cells
  876. conditional formats based on If
  877. Easier Match/Offset?
  878. sumproduct date calc.
  879. How do I calculate age from birthdate to present in Excel?
  880. Fill Color on error
  881. any free add-ins?
  882. formulas
  883. Formula result in different cell
  884. Is there a formula can get min value of a range by certain conditi
  885. Apply Colors to Worksheet Tabs
  886. Multiple if statements in a sumif function
  887. calculating a price
  888. Breaking down days between dates
  889. Xcl-create subsets of a set of numbers w/o duplicating the subset
  890. IF function using dates as cell references
  891. lables from excel
  892. referencing a control within formula
  893. MULTIPLE CRITERIA RETURNING SUM OF RESULTS
  894. MULTIPLE CRITERIA RETURNING SUM OF RESULTS
  895. closing file with multiple windows open
  896. How do I create conditional excel formulas?
  897. How do I get gender, race, age percentages from my spreadsheet?
  898. Counting the number of errors in a worksheet
  899. Worksheet Protection
  900. Hiding Formulas
  901. Count number of digits in a cell
  902. Changing a linked formula ... ... ...
  903. IF function
  904. A ? for our Excel Guru's and MVPs
  905. Wildcard characters, IF functions
  906. Conditional Formatting with Colours / Colors
  907. How do I activate the auto return function in Excel?
  908. Can future dates on Excel be managed in Outlook calendar?
  909. custom number format
  910. Copying Data from Access to Excel in a macro
  911. Number*10 multiplicity
  912. Problem with Geomean Function
  913. Copying Formulas
  914. Text, IF and dropdown function
  915. Move text that is a specific color to a different cell
  916. Auto sorting
  917. Outlier analysis in excel - trimming means
  918. COUNTIF
  919. Compare and Extract
  920. find a specific cell from the entire worksheet
  921. cell with value returns that value, empty cell returns zero
  922. Days from.
  923. if any of 3 conditions is true, then answer is true
  924. how to format cells having text and numeric
  925. How to set the time counter?
  926. excel positioning in Points for vba shapes
  927. Help with database formula.
  928. Index function to find nth occurrence
  929. Nesting functions - Countif ...
  930. add a number every two weeks
  931. Time Sheet
  932. Irregular Payment Functions
  933. How do I convert 4'6" into decimals?
  934. anyone pls. help to pivot ???
  935. Calculate date based on last column used
  936. change a decimal into seconds
  937. Combining subtotal and sumif functions
  938. Even Distribution of Students now with a Weighted Twist
  939. Time without date
  940. conditional formatting for cell date to equal today's date
  941. How do I remove unnecessary vertical page break?
  942. account for weekends in date formula
  943. Time conversion in Excel
  944. Lookup
  945. Exporting Current Access data into Template?
  946. Advanced Sorting - urgent
  947. Advanced Sorting - urgent
  948. alphabetize - automatically
  949. Condional Formating
  950. Convert hard keyed/formatted numbers to dates
  951. {=SUM()} vs =SUMPRODUCT()
  952. Fill a cell by selecting a value from a list
  953. Combining functions AND and OR
  954. Is it possible to use a cell reference to define the database?
  955. Funciton to Lookup First Post in a Column
  956. Workbook formula in a macro
  957. Data validation & Printing
  958. Sorting
  959. how do i setup vlookup to look up in a different excel spreadsheet
  960. Absolut Value
  961. Any Functioon available..?
  962. where to put results of find operation in find and replace functio
  963. Vlookup - Returning Additional Values
  964. Formulas!
  965. To find Multiple values in column B for a unique value in column A
  966. Why is the font printing smaller than it should?
  967. Using dates as data in Pivot Tables
  968. Excel query about Lists
  969. Naming worksheets within a macro
  970. Enable copying function
  971. Formula With Several Conditions
  972. Omit some cells, when take print
  973. I need help fred smith
  974. Need something more than Conditional Formatting
  975. Data Columns to table
  976. Using AND or OR in a IF formula
  977. If formula maxed out to 7, but need 1 more. Help ???
  978. Joining IF Statements
  979. combine 2 files into one
  980. formula to identify exact point where trendline intersects data
  981. Sort Function
  982. How do I add a zero in front of a text formatt number?
  983. How do I add a zero in front of a text formatt number of 5000 reco
  984. Capitalizing Letters in multiple column data
  985. HELLO
  986. Pivot Table or something else?
  987. barcode macro
  988. How can I Automatically refresh the NOW() Display in EXCEL?
  989. Pivot Tables - Showing Details for some fields, but just summaries for others
  990. array formulas
  991. where do i find create list in Excel
  992. Access Queries into Excel
  993. Conditional statements: how do I make reslts show up in dif cell
  994. sumproduct?
  995. Data query failing
  996. headers
  997. Formula to Return Last Non-Zero Value in Row
  998. Need to Extract Data from Spreadsheet
  999. Copying charts from excel into word
  1000. Lookup and populate question: