PDA

View Full Version : Excel Worksheet Functions

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  [47] 48 |  49 |  50 |  51 |  52 |  53 |  54 |  55 |  56 |  57 |  58 |  59 |  60 |  61 |  62 |  63 |  64 |  65 |  66 |  67 |  68 |  69 |  70 |  71 |  72 |  73 |  74 |  75 |  76 |  77 |  78 |  79 |  80 |  81 |  82 |  83 |  84 |  85 |  86 |  87 |  88 |  89 |

  1. Need help with formula
  2. Conditional List from one sheet to another
  3. Formula Error Question
  4. Vlookup or HLookup or Sumproduct Help
  5. pivot tables
  6. difference between the 2
  7. Add number from a cell that contains a specific character
  8. Setting up slide scale for prices
  9. Use of ^ symbol in a formula
  10. Help with VLOOKUP or other matching function
  11. if command
  12. sumproduct return value by comparing two criteria.....
  13. Power and Sum
  14. Continue typing in a cell after leaving the workbook.
  15. Using the replace function less
  16. Macro to hide the row if both columns E & F are blank in that row.
  17. Formulas in a range of cells
  18. need 4 conditions for conditional formatting and there are only 3
  19. VLOOKUP() Question
  20. How do I only display highlighted fields in excel
  21. Pivot Change PivotItems - Visible/Hide with VBA
  22. EDate Unrecognized When Spreadsheet Opened Again
  23. COUNTIF Help
  24. averaging range across sheets after transforming text to value
  25. Is there a way to use a field link to rename a worksheet ?
  26. "No RETURN() or HALT() function found on macro sheet."
  27. vlookup with conditional formatting
  28. Filter data & sum or avg the results?
  29. Lowest number
  30. Automatically prefix cell entry
  31. Change Exel headers text. ?
  32. Logic Formula
  33. tab question
  34. Calculating Calls closed in Given periods
  35. How do I hide a sheet, that others will not be able to see it?
  36. Code to include a one-up suffix to a field value
  37. Search multiple sheets and return largest number found
  38. using sum function,can I avoid calculating hidden rows
  39. COUNTIF Function
  40. How do I reference a cell as PART of a vlookup "Table_Array" locat
  41. Conversion of numbers
  42. Logic Formulas
  43. Nested If help
  44. NPV and IRR
  45. count in several colums
  46. deleting worksheets from workbook when option not available
  47. How do I sort pivot table data outside a pivot table
  48. indirect function referenceing changing file name
  49. Merge content of cells
  50. Excel: Syntax to change cell color based on color of another cell
  51. Can I 'auto update' my spreadsheet ?
  52. COUNTIF across multiple workbooks
  53. Excel Worksheets within a Workbook
  54. Comparing two ranges and the positions of duplicates
  55. Converting TEXT to DATE
  56. Hide cell values based on a condition in another cell
  57. Finding Annual Growth Rate
  58. More then 7 nested If functions.
  59. Sumproduct problem
  60. SUMPRODUCT
  61. If function with more than 7 conditions
  62. Sum If function with 2 criteria
  63. black and white display
  64. How do I replace a worksheet with lists
  65. Format Cells to show different values
  66. new number after printing
  67. date related question???
  68. Auto change background of color based on formula
  69. If Function
  70. Year Calculation
  71. Excel database query from quickbooks
  72. VLOOKUP & HLOOKUP
  73. How can up type text upsidedown in a cell please not 90 degrees
  74. please simplify mysearch formula.
  75. Copy middle digits from one cell into another
  76. A rather difficult statistical search formula needed (Part 2)
  77. convert latitude degrees
  78. Comparing cells with text
  79. Data sort over 200 worksheets - Help please
  80. A rather difficult & complex statistical search formula needed
  81. Copy certain cells from one sheet to another with a condition
  82. Amortization 30/365
  83. Lookup which returns multiple values which are additive
  84. formula reference between worksheets
  85. Counting Team Deals
  86. Template Wizard with Data Tracking
  87. How can I insert a subheader in Excel?
  88. How can I setup an If, Then, else requirement in excel?
  89. Sumproduct not returning expected results
  90. Sequential numbers with alpha characters help needed
  91. Date Functions
  92. Data Validation; List
  93. copy and paste special question
  94. Why does the font color not save on my excel spreadsheet?
  95. lookup returning incorrect cell values
  96. =randbetween still produces "#name?" after running the add-In
  97. forecasting
  98. IF function between a range of numbers e.g 1000 to 2000
  99. annuity with daily compounding but annual deposit of money
  100. Look for and Retrive Data
  101. insert page number in work sheet
  102. Excel converts automaticaly 6digit Product ID into date
  103. border color does not change
  104. Defining UserForm Caption from a Variable
  105. If function
  106. retaining formulas
  107. mapping
  108. can one excelworksheet address update a different box on 2nd w/s
  109. lookup not working
  110. Can anyone recommend a reference book
  111. Setup problem for hyperlink in Excel !
  112. Horizontal FILTER!!
  113. Retaining Data after condition change
  114. functions largest to smallest
  115. Find missing values in a series
  116. HOW DO I CHANGE AUTO FILL DATE VALUES
  117. Excel Password Protection
  118. Can I hide my running totals when there is no change?
  119. How to modify the web link for retrieving data from external sourc
  120. Lookup last value that does not equal certain value
  121. Monthly bank stmts
  122. auto cell
  123. Not sure if this is possible...
  124. Vlookup multiples and round up
  125. thanks again and again
  126. thanks again
  127. embedding "ISERROR" function into an "IF" statement
  128. Office 2007 Macros
  129. thanks
  130. Conditional formating for weekdays
  131. Dragging
  132. Sorting by last digit
  133. Vlookup Help!!
  134. Finding a value based on contents of two cells
  135. Rounding Formulas
  136. Just Saying Thank You
  137. Vlookup(?) with 2 Lookup Values
  138. Dynamic reporting rolling averages
  139. Validation
  140. Return dates based on month and day of week
  141. Return Matched Numeric Values across Rows
  142. DAYS360
  143. User Defined Function Syntax
  144. CountIf --- for colours
  145. IF STATEMENT
  146. Test
  147. validation selection
  148. Clone worksheets?
  149. Displaying Tuesday's date throughout the week
  150. Specific Data Ranges Produced From Drop Down Lists
  151. Conditional Formatting question
  152. Restoring formulas after deleting range names
  153. Retaining Data when a condition changes
  154. If statement with validation list
  155. Counting occurences and displaying in a different sheet
  156. Displaying text during a range of dates
  157. Summing Cells with #N/A
  158. Suppress popup "Do you really want to save..." after open and immediate close of excel sheets ?
  159. Digital signatures in Excel
  160. Adding and subtracting many columns numbers
  161. IF statements and conditions
  162. Convert dates
  163. re my new problem
  164. Reference a cell from a another sheet that is always 24 rows away
  165. Return Numeric Labels that have Values >=4 across Single Row
  166. How do i add a search box to excel document!
  167. How do i add a search box to excel document!
  168. how do i reference a cell with url for web query import?
  169. any function good for statistics or math please
  170. Average minutes per mile
  171. Help with a function might be an if
  172. The =IF key function
  173. Cumulative sum with a ceiling
  174. TEST
  175. Apostrophe Mayhew
  176. Compare 2 pivot tables and report differences
  177. pivot table- need cell indentifier to repeat in each row
  178. CREATE SERIES OF PERCENTAGE OPTIONS 4 A VALUE. IN A DROP DOWN BOX
  179. Finding the first and last entry in a column
  180. A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ! ! !
  181. Adding up multiple worksheets by name and totals
  182. Can autofill, as in months or dates, go to the end of the spreads
  183. how to Stop =TODAY() date function changing byitself
  184. Formula not populating from dropdown box.Works when entered manua
  185. If result of formula is "" (Blank) why is this considered > a num.
  186. need help with a formula
  187. CREATE MULTIPLE WORK SHEETS IN A WORKBOOK
  188. How to maintain merged cell format when cutting the content away
  189. Getting around 'IF"
  190. consecutive
  191. Testing a person's age to be within a range
  192. vlookup false gives "#N/A" - can it say something else?
  193. Auto updating worksheet
  194. matching Check # for Bank Reconciliation through Excel
  195. File-search results in worksheet
  196. Counting Unique entry from Concatenated list
  197. how do i use square root on excel - what is the formula
  198. Winners & Losers
  199. OR(EXACT(Cell; Range)) does not work properly
  200. Sumproduct help
  201. I need a Lookup of some sort cont.
  202. How to sort month dates
  203. how to count easily
  204. Sum will not display
  205. Conditional Formatting
  206. Free pdf creator which can render hyperlinks?
  207. Including a range of number in a IF (Logical Test) formula
  208. how to solve this by countif
  209. How to send a single page email from excel 2000 using outlook xp
  210. use a worksheet as a form to collect data
  211. Color Cells Summing
  212. Formula to show "Yes" if paid, "No" if not
  213. ARRAY?, CONSTANT?, INDIRECT?, CONSTITUATE?
  214. Count?
  215. using SUMPRODUCT() for commissions
  216. how to count by a "generic" formula
  217. Formula for DAILY Interest?
  218. WHich formula?
  219. Formula Help
  220. basic formula for lookup
  221. Some kind of lookup needed?
  222. find a number between numbers in two separate columns
  223. using a single quote ' in SEARCH function
  224. RE: I have a problem with conditional formulas based on a time period
  225. Autofilter not working properly
  226. formulas disappear after calculations are complete
  227. teacher-how to convert a total number in a roe to a letter
  228. How to reference MSNStockQuote button within a macro
  229. Locate Duplicates
  230. Form buttons
  231. Exclude a range from "0"
  232. Unique occurrences of a value Q
  233. average help
  234. DSUM - Modifying the function...
  235. how do i link rows in different worksheets?
  236. count weekday()=1
  237. VBA
  238. adding cell reference on a header
  239. Very Basic Problem - Merged Cell Equals Contents of a Single Cell
  240. LINKING CELL PATTERNS BETWEEN WORKSHEETS
  241. Adding Text Entries in a Cells
  242. How do I clear contents in my workbook w/o loosing my formulas?
  243. Pre-fill dates on timesheet
  244. Pass control back to Excel window
  245. MATCH, SUM
  246. Average
  247. How do i create a "by date" dropdown list from other excel docs
  248. conditional formatting
  249. pls advice
  250. Função SE.
  251. Worksheets in an excel add-in
  252. Linking to another Excel Workbook
  253. A Function to Return Top 5 Values Only
  254. INT Function Returns 1
  255. Removing blank cells from a column
  256. How do I Convert Figures into Words in Excel sheet
  257. Multiple Sheet, Multiple Criteria Look-Up Function Help
  258. 7 function rule cont.
  259. Matching Two Text Strings to see if Like
  260. not displaying "FALSE" in cells
  261. Please Help (Macro) or any other way
  262. desperate and urgent
  263. "Flexible" External Links
  264. How to copy a vlookup formula without changing the "table_array" p
  265. How do I get my vertical scrolling back?
  266. compare two text and if equal copy adjacent data
  267. Cell to cell movement with arrow keys moves entire sheet
  268. MINVERSE errors
  269. 7 Function rule
  270. referencing cells including an IF statement???
  271. Importing signed over-punch text into Excel
  272. Find One Of Several Values Within A Cell
  273. Writing functions to prompt for info
  274. help vlookup,match
  275. I cannot review my named sheet tabs on my spreadsheet
  276. Contains the Word(s)
  277. commission formula needing help
  278. How to UNGROUP worksheets, please?
  279. Formula to calculate partial payments
  280. excel Formulas
  281. Transpose Function
  282. Data Validation - Drop Down Box
  283. External cell references using INDIRECT & ADDRESS
  284. If statement
  285. Left and Right Function
  286. VLookup problems...
  287. If Then Dilemma
  288. How to have a total in sheet1 automatically plug in sheet2
  289. Message
  290. Converting decimal fractions of minutes to seconds
  291. How to change step in formula
  292. custom views in protected worksheets
  293. Sumproduct not working
  294. Calculating Time with a number value
  295. coding with several arguments
  296. Getting external data from multiple excel workbooks
  297. conditional formatting of date
  298. matching month and year column.
  299. index match array function-returning only first match, need last.
  300. conditional formatting
  301. Date Calculation Problem
  302. Count the number of times a name occurs in a column
  303. Need Help!! Want to search through 3 columns for a list of keywords
  304. help to build a list of holidays for 6 years
  305. Cannot drag page breaks
  306. Count cells by format
  307. Rounding averages
  308. count if with multi arguments
  309. Help to add new sheet in a workbook with a condition
  310. IF's
  311. A rounding oddity
  312. Automatic functions
  313. Can IF be used to sum?
  314. Working with Dates
  315. MERGE LIST INFO
  316. calculating time
  317. Excel - convert data into text
  318. Applying single comment to multiple cells
  319. problems using Excel as a mail merge database in Office XP
  320. Insert Variable Number of Rows; With Loop
  321. Excel 2003 Addition Formula
  322. Unprotect password- forgot?
  323. Separating Location and Filename in a cell
  324. Host Session Emulation
  325. Lookup, looking up one row above the actual row
  326. REPLACE PART OF CELL WITH FORMATTED TEXT
  327. Formula Help - Copy data from one sheet to another based on criter
  328. Updating
  329. How can I put together amount different item on separate sheet pe.
  330. mandatory fields
  331. IF, OR HELP
  332. Inserting rows without changing formula values
  333. how to link worksheets
  334. Converting an Excel Model into a Function
  335. CAN A HYPERLINK HAVE AN ABSOLUTE COLUMN & RELATIVE CELL REFERENCE.
  336. Excel 2003 Format
  337. Question About Accessing Web Info Using R1C1
  338. eliminate partial text in many fields
  339. Dynamic name reference in SUMPRODUCT
  340. Problem---
  341. Using "D"functions
  342. Function Help
  343. Converting text to Hyperlink cells in a column
  344. Less points in graph
  345. How do I copy a check box result from Worksheet A to Worksheet B?
  346. Commulitive Distribution Function (CDF) Graphs
  347. Copying data from Word
  348. How do I take out a dash in a number like 827-6541 in a XL list
  349. I am having trouble with the IF function and a compound condition
  350. Find and replace consecutive numbers
  351. How to hyperlink a macro from a cell
  352. Locating the First Comma in a Text
  353. sorting a dropdown list automatically
  354. Formula for variable-height group average
  355. Counting items in a list
  356. Excel Window
  357. MSNQuotes.Function Add In
  358. Proper use of the MIRR (and IRR)
  359. Reference a cell in an OR Formula
  360. Cells loosing there functions
  361. IF x 12
  362. Conditional summing problem
  363. linking problems
  364. How do I convert a number into Years, Months, Days format?
  365. How to get drop-down lists as results of =IF?
  366. SUMPRODUCT, two criteria (date and product type)
  367. .FontSize conditionally
  368. Formulas that include alpha and numeric characters
  369. IF troubles
  370. Golf Handicap Anomoly....
  371. How do I assign an invoice number using the invoice toolbar?
  372. Workday function linked in an argument of If formula.
  373. Find Common names in multi ranges
  374. How do i assign the ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets to a worksheets object?
  375. Cell Colors
  376. WORKDAY function
  377. removing a macro from a workbook
  378. Consolidating Many Work Books with Little Data
  379. Cubecell olap should return 0 - loss in functionality from Excel 2
  380. Lookups and the next smallest value
  381. Adding sums only in certain colored cells
  382. Vlookup Odd Behavior
  383. How tp display fractions / custom number
  384. Does anyone have a military draft simulator?
  385. Add a Number to a Cell and place the number in the same cell
  386. ok, let me try again...i seem to be "challenged"
  387. When do you improve the solver addin???
  388. Data Validation Question?
  389. how would i get an 'grade point average' using this formula
  390. Use of Offset function in array formula
  391. Selecting a Random Sample of 15 from a Large data set
  392. What if statement
  393. fill a cell based on another cell
  394. summing last values in column
  395. expanding custom formatting without removing existing cell formatting?
  396. Workdays function not working
  397. Counting Blanks in a list of dates by month
  398. Excel : Nesting of functions such as sumproduct and sumif
  399. Days until birthday
  400. Using average command with a 0 in the column
  401. one more question BIFF
  402. Merge Two Excel Files by Key
  403. sum
  404. Conditional Formatting based on text within a cell w/ text AND num
  405. 30, 60 or 90 day averages
  406. Lookup function assistance
  407. Is this possible?
  408. can excel populate fields in one worksheet to another?
  409. Converting total minutes into hours and minutes in Excel
  410. Sum #'s in a cell that has text AND numbers?
  411. How Excel to do calculations using more than 12 digits precision?
  412. too many IF's Excel 2003
  413. FORMULAS THAT CAN HAVE DIFFERENT ANSWERS DEPENDING ON DATA INPUT
  414. how do i set formula to be equal to a value plus or minus 1?
  415. User Defined Functions
  416. Comparing worksheets
  417. Total number of months.
  418. Grow column reference infinitely?
  419. Dependent dropdown lists
  420. Concatenate
  421. conditional formulas based on a time period
  422. Replace first * with a space in a description
  423. using function sumif
  424. Max to specific references
  425. How do you get an A3 worksheet in Excel
  426. Wrapped text is not visible, how do I fix this?
  427. Index and Match results
  428. Hide cell formula without losing formatting abilities
  429. Why doesn't excel 2003 accept this "IF" grade formula?? Please HE
  430. How can I find birthdays for January from a list
  431. create 50 copies of a worksheet in the same file
  432. e mailing attatchments excel always come out as scrambled words?
  433. creating a time formula
  434. Need to count occurances in different columns
  435. Hyperlink to hiden sheets
  436. Autofilter trouble
  437. IF statements referencing an absolute value or a range of values
  438. Intermittent Error - Method 'Add' of object 'HPageBreaks' failed
  439. Pivot Table Problems
  440. Splitting Rows - AGAIN
  441. program tab button
  442. Reference Data in External Workbook
  443. Copy and paste a formulas
  444. calculating difference, but if condition not met show value given
  445. Count Number of Times Q
  446. Flag when condition met
  447. How to use a right formula on a date-format
  448. Creating a hyperlink to a cell on a different sheet
  449. changing date
  450. Data Validation & Dependent Lists
  451. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range)
  452. Dropdown Values
  453. How do you link cells containing text?
  454. Determining the Age of a Person
  455. Copy rows from one sheet to another based on a cell value
  456. Return cell reference instead of text from within lookup() functio
  457. Creating a Dropdown List
  458. VLookup Columns Comparsion
  459. Copy values in columns to rows
  460. Auto Updating List
  461. How can I double underscore in excel?
  462. return multiple values in a list?
  463. Can I have an Excel spread sheet alphabetize by default?
  464. Data Validation - Dependent Lists & Conditional Formatting
  465. Sumproduct Excluding Array
  466. Unexpected Function
  467. OFFSET HELP
  468. Summing based on criteria and instance number
  469. Excel Formula if cell is empty then no if text in cell then yes
  470. How do I convert a text array to a concatenated text cell? Excel.
  471. formula to add up on multiple sheets
  472. return a value based on another cell
  473. Sum Ranges
  474. drop down list with object
  475. Help with Lookup, Please!
  476. how can I use an hlookup in a sumif?
  477. perform calculations in 2 sheets
  478. get data from a cell in each named range
  479. Sumproduct I can't find an answer for!
  480. lookup with uneven columns
  481. Finding the highest alphabetic name in a list of names
  482. Can I delete a row automatically after each day is over
  483. Calcualtion days in month from 2 dates
  484. Determining if a range of cells is missing a formula
  485. in one sheet add one word after every entry in every cell. how?
  486. Excel Funtion
  487. How to I make sure that my workbook always opens with a desired sh
  488. change the calender non-working days in excel?
  489. Need to disable macro when there is no macro !
  490. printer inventory template
  491. 2007 Excel Functions
  492. move rows of data seperated in a sheet to a sheet with no separat
  493. Constant loan payments vs. constant payments of principal
  494. Protecting Worksheet Fourmula's
  495. IF hypotheticals that are not TRUE/FALSE response
  496. delete rows using macro
  497. Converting labels to Excel
  498. Help with comparing information...
  499. How do I set up multiple tabs within a column?
  500. Does value exist in a column?
  501. Real "IF"y Question
  502. Problem with changing cell contents with $ sign
  503. Sorting dates by month instead of year
  504. Need assistance with IF function when calculating dates
  505. Vlookup and offset function?
  506. Data Series rate of change (trend)
  507. Conditional formatting? Bold
  508. Another IF Question
  509. Cells are not calculating on the fly
  510. Hot Keys
  511. Calculating Percentage
  512. My Numbers aren't numbers
  513. Summary sheet showing holiday dates taken
  514. Question for about using IF formula LEFT function at the same time
  515. Great Sites for Excel Funtions
  516. Vlookup
  517. average rate of change per given time period between 2 moments in time of a value
  518. Excel 2000 - Format Cell - Custom
  519. No one has the same problem?
  520. validating a list of multiple columns
  521. deleting round function
  522. How do I calculate after making 12 payments of my mortgage
  523. How do I sort tabs on an existing spreadsheet?
  524. Comparign two sets of time schedules to fidn best matches
  525. Simple Question, But No Answer
  526. Creating number from groups of numbers
  527. How do I chg the text size in my validation drop down box?
  528. increasing invoice number automatically
  529. Survey Results help
  530. tracking changes and showing usernames
  531. Sorting merged cells
  532. I need macro help
  533. Vlookup assistance
  534. When I copy, I can not paste
  535. Displaying different validation lists
  536. Sumproduct question
  537. tab function
  538. IRR / MIRR and Perpetuity
  539. How do I add numbers when I have a superscript on a few numbers?
  540. copy info from another sheet
  541. vlookup gives incorrect results
  542. VISUAL BASIC COMMAND TO MOVE CURSER DOWN ONE CELL
  543. How can I allow a user to select more than 1 drop down item?
  544. reset charting default format within a workbook
  545. formula help
  546. Name a formula producing an array
  547. Indirect Formulation
  548. putting a (.) period in blank cells when pasting data
  549. Macro - Open all word files in a directory
  550. If function - move to cell below
  551. Finding Lastest Date
  552. last digit automatically changes to zero (0)
  553. last digit automatically changes to zero (0)
  554. unable to view photos in excel sheet
  555. How to convert vertical blocked list to horizontal list?
  556. Locating a cell within a macro
  557. If cell on either side is something count in sum
  558. how do i set up payroll
  559. Define Basis
  560. Automaticall pick up info from a cell from a shet t oanither sheet , in the same cell, same book
  561. Multiple Columns for Pivot Table
  562. how do I compare two data files for duplicate entries in Excel
  563. Bring a code from a cell to a column
  564. INDIRECT.EXT with vector reference
  565. Allow rows to be inserted and edited in a protected worksheet
  566. how can i improve my skills in excel
  567. Advanced Excel: offset, index/match, lookup, other? help!!
  568. Formatting Cells
  569. More than 7 nested "IF" functions?
  570. TODAY() and the totals for that day
  571. Top 5 Sumif function?
  572. How do I add data from cells in different worksheets?
  573. how do i look up and create excel spread sheets
  574. shared workbooks
  575. Counting text
  576. Some Positive, Some Negative
  577. Cond format with date
  578. I need a clever VLOOKUP formula
  579. custom formatting numbers
  580. protect worksheet/book
  581. Meet your older and younger dream partner
  582. Create Print "Button" in a cell
  583. countif????
  584. function doesn't calculate
  585. Nested if statement
  586. Create Average if value between 2 numbers
  587. Counting # of cells containing an apostrophe
  588. Lock cells in shared workbook
  589. Statistics Plus Minus Enrollment
  590. Pulling weekly data out of transaction list?
  591. a multi-rounded sumproduct
  592. LOOKUP COLUMN VALUE
  593. Extracting text from cells
  594. IF limit reached... what function would be better?
  595. How to truncate date
  596. multiple validation criteria for one cell
  597. Macro to add different characters to identical data in a column ?
  598. Lookup using 2 cells as the "X" and "Y" coordinates....
  599. Moving Average
  600. Trimming text
  601. Help with function created in VBA
  602. allow some users to edit only some columns
  603. Vlookup - can't figure out what's wrong
  604. cell protection
  605. Issue with SUMPRODUCT leaving a 0 value in cell
  606. Cannot Change Formula in Spreadsheet
  607. Help with circular reference. Need workaround
  608. biconditional countif function in Excel
  609. problem with our time cards.
  610. Exclude all but last text to the right
  611. Multiple Rows to Less
  612. format certain values
  613. Formula looks right but shows incorrect result
  614. Help to Create Excel Function using VBA to analyze data
  615. Determining consecutive dates?
  616. Assigning a value to a set of numbers
  617. Can excel pick a random cell from a column?
  618. pivot table calculated field
  619. How to convert formula to text
  620. conditional format
  621. Status Bar Shows "CALCULATE"
  622. Refer to the previous worksheet in a formula
  623. how do I fix the position of a worksheet in excel?
  624. Use Windows 'search' to find Excel files containing 'a word or phr
  625. Extract email addresses
  626. Pick up function
  627. custom autofilter in excel
  628. Need help with macros and formatting templates in Excel
  629. How do I append same text to all the cells in a column at once?
  630. HOW TO ENTER A BLANK IN WORKSHEET FUNCTION
  631. How can I advance to the next field automatically?
  632. extracting names, shifts dept from excel worksheet
  633. Dynamic Formula with Dynamic Address
  634. Can I do this without VBA?
  635. Calculate every 5th Column.
  636. VBA Code to Add the same header from my first sheet into 20 sheets
  637. Reference of First or Last Number in a Row
  638. how do i copy data from the top cell of a filtered list to anothe.
  639. FORMULA FOR TIME
  640. microsoft excel help dealing with data entry forms....please help
  641. Filling in data when...
  642. Conditional format when date is near
  643. Formula's Not Calculating - HELP
  644. sumif and strike through
  645. cell formated to 2 decimal places but excel shows it as 4 need 2
  646. Saving
  647. Update a part of format to external workbook
  648. Inserting picture into excel based on # in the another cell
  649. Difference in needed and delivered time with workdays only
  650. What are the main benifits of using the Split function?
  651. Sending only part of a workbook thru emai
  652. Expressing a number in words
  653. Function Update
  654. how to copy formulas using $ in Excel
  655. Can I do this WITHOUT VBA??
  656. VLOOKUP
  657. print an envelope from my list of people on excell
  658. Find Function not working on protected sheet
  659. How do I save an individual page in a workbook?
  660. Conditional Formatting
  661. Problem with length of validation list in Excel 2002
  662. Date entries in Excel Sheets
  663. Auto Row Height in Merged Cells with pre exisiting text
  664. A formular to look up data and return dates
  665. formulas from tab to tab
  666. Cell Color
  667. count errors
  668. format to to automatically get page of consecutive numers 1 2 3
  669. Identifying Part Numbers
  670. Lookup and Reference (without duplication)
  671. Trying to create a certain function
  672. Excel Formula using relative position of cells in two different worksheets
  673. How to use HLOOKUP for different sheets depending on results from 2 cells
  674. I want to enter a word in a cell and have it duplicate in another
  675. Sum of If Results. How?
  676. How to reference a column heading in a cell automatically?
  677. auto change cell text colour resulting from a condition
  678. Need to find each day prior to first friday, monthly
  679. multi-cell named ranges
  680. How to solve the following code?
  681. how to make the N/A not show in the below formula
  682. solving for a sum
  683. rounding a number created by a formula to a retail price
  684. Tracking Changes
  685. Using a date range in a formula to pull info to the correct column
  686. Tracking change time/date
  687. Sharing formulas
  688. Need help w/macros & formatting templates to save time
  689. using macro to copy and paste filtered results, what if blank?
  690. Excel with VBA question
  691. how to find gst work sheets
  692. blank entries in data validation list
  693. Conditional Formatting Colors have disappear on my laptop.
  694. how to create a macro that references the currently active cell
  695. auto number roll over?
  696. Populate a form
  697. Sorting problem, need some help
  698. Select in drop down and automatically takes you to the worksheet
  699. saving autofilter>custom filter settings
  700. Can I SUM column C IF Column A=X AND Column D=Y?
  701. Controlling column widths in interactive web page output
  702. how do i calculate the number of hours between 11:00 am & 4:00 pm
  703. Macros Don't Show On Commands List and 'Normal.dot'
  704. Document Numbering
  705. What's command for find sheets exist in workbooks?
  706. Vlookup help on pulling more that one value. Any help is appreciated. thanks in advance
  707. INVENTORY STOCK COUNT
  708. merge workbooks
  709. How to display dash instead of #REF
  710. Autofill counting up Columns and Rows!
  711. How to sort out (ascending or descending) automatically a list
  712. Hyperlink in excell
  713. Repeating Above Value
  714. Ranking based on conditions
  715. Syntax of formula
  716. A date reminder for 6 months time?
  717. pick from 'drop down list' OR enter text in cell
  718. Sumif
  719. how to execute a formula copied into an excel cell
  720. How to do this kind of sorting?
  721. Index function
  722. Copy names to new worksheet
  723. Custom Formatting: Can I set up a condition?
  724. Please, somebody look at this code : (
  725. LOOKUP function Problem
  726. If statement ... help needed.
  727. How do I enter data in an adjacent cell based on a list selection?
  728. Cut filtered rows, paste into next empty row of new sheet, and delete cut rows
  729. Numbering Sheets incrementally (as in Invoice numbers)
  730. We were wondering how to edit an array once it has been set up?
  731. Mapping a Cell then adding 12 cells down
  732. Text to Columns help with my data
  733. Looping macro
  734. remove protection from previous employee no known password
  735. Prevent worksheet from opening in a workbook
  736. How do I transform numbers (different ranges) to text (diff. range
  737. numbers to text
  738. Re: Macro-I think
  739. How to add leading zero's
  740. Converting EasyLanguage to Excel
  741. Conditioning formatting
  742. filtering based on a value in a cell
  743. Help??
  744. Somewhat complex timesheet problem.
  745. Formula for Analizing Grades
  746. Vlookup with Match Not Working
  747. Macro-I think
  748. I have Greater than, I need less than also
  749. removing blanks at the end of text
  750. Mouse control
  751. Conditional Formatting
  752. printing sheets from a workbook
  753. How do I paste multiple values into one cell?
  754. How do I change #VALUE!
  755. How do I change #VALUE!
  756. animated text in excel
  757. multiplying the same cell by different cells and copying formula
  758. Return the dates something happens
  759. populate backwards
  760. Performance compared to an index using XIRR
  761. Conditional Computing
  762. creating multiple bar charts
  763. DSUM non-contiguous criteria
  764. applying rounding formula to entire worksheet
  765. HOW TO WRITE MY MOBILE PHONE NUMBER TO MAKE A GMAIL ACCOUNT
  766. Reconciliation of Data With Two Conditions
  767. concatenated lookup?
  768. How do I convert...
  769. Formating Cells used code when worksheet opened
  770. Setting format properties when opening Worksheet
  771. Excel Exponent & LN
  772. Input number in cell and automatically goes to cell where that num
  773. IF statement not showing value
  774. Deleting Identical Entries
  775. Two part question about dates and highlighting
  776. How to Merge Excel to Mailing Labels in MAC Excel 2004
  777. show more items in validation list
  778. Column Count shortcut
  779. COUNT dates in ColumnY based on numbers in ColumnX
  780. conditional formatting w/ color as input vs output
  781. Calculate total $ based on rows displayed by sort
  782. Protecting a worksheet within a workbook
  783. Add one year to dates
  784. "MSN MONEY STOCK QUOTES" NOT OPENING IN 2002
  785. SUM-ing date for different time intervals
  786. Combining Cell Contents - entire columns
  787. cell formula or formatting
  788. Replacing a last digit to something else
  789. How to change USD to MUSD
  790. Replacing #N/A
  791. Cell Display
  792. How to set-up background information within a cell in Excel.
  793. combining numbers and text
  794. Adding Row Number to Column
  795. Conditional Formatting-dates
  796. I need help extracting some data from a cell
  797. DIVIDING TOTAL CELLS IN COLUMN BY 16 TRYING TO CHANGE WEIGHT OZ TO
  798. VLOOKUP, linked cell &combobox
  799. VLOOKUP with numerical sort
  800. I need to get the formula in one cell as text into another cell.
  801. Files and formulaes
  802. Month and date
  803. Sumproduct Help
  804. Vlookup?
  805. CUSUM and V-Mask
  806. Array Offset() formula with height of 1 returns duplicates?
  807. copying data w/o the formulas
  808. Count without SUMPRODUCT
  809. convert this M5447270!V30 to a formula, add somehow the = sign
  810. Cell Referencing
  811. check for double information
  812. Conditional Formatting
  813. Formula error
  814. Auto complete
  815. Page numbers
  816. How to highlight cells referenced by other cells
  817. Too many formats - how solve this problem,
  818. first cell in a column with a specific value
  819. Please explain formula to me
  820. counting blanks
  821. Listing data based on a referneced criteria
  822. Combin / Merge Multiple Worksheets / sheets into one worksheet / sheet
  823. Copy formula into multiple cells without changing range
  824. SUMIF help
  825. create work schedule in Excell (6employees rotating shifts)
  826. question about offset function
  827. formula for current date when opening spread sheet
  828. How to get a conditional argument to check all cells in a array?
  829. Software glitches with IF/AND formula?
  830. How do I stop excel from auto formula, ie 48E69 makes 48.0e+70?
  831. HOW to protect file not allow others to copy it?
  832. adding up time function totals
  833. Creating A New Table
  834. how to do multivariate analysis on excel?
  835. Preview
  836. OR function in a SEARCH not working
  837. Trend analysis calculation
  838. cell data for external reference
  839. Calculating overlapping time periods
  840. Is there a formula to clear the contents of a specific cell?
  841. Need true or false if a date falls between a date range
  842. calculators
  843. How do I build a Construction Schedule of Values in Excel?
  844. Maxif equivalent
  845. EXCEL: MOD FUNCTION or DIVISION
  846. Calculating overlapping time periods
  847. Using FIND on a protected worksheet
  848. Overlapping time calculations and automatic time updates
  849. Rounding
  850. Calculating overlapping time periods
  851. Protect cells but not Group function
  852. Array formula referencing other worksheets
  853. Multiple SUMIF
  854. macro or if statement
  855. How can I use “countif” to count BOTH zeros AND blank cells as zer
  856. matrix multiplication for labor costs
  857. Counting Words In Excel Formula
  858. sumproduct
  859. Is this kind of count possible?...
  860. Calculate SLA ( Service Level Agreement ).
  861. Totaling contributions
  862. RE: Data Upload from Excel to SQL Server
  863. Counting Question
  864. converting text to number
  865. Return Column sign - PLEASE HELP
  866. IF and LOOKUP formulas
  867. How can I add times, i.e., 1:45:30 + 2:10:20?
  868. need help creating formula
  869. How to find and replace all "*" symbols
  870. Create a funktion
  871. Formula Error
  872. Ignore Data for Dynamic Range
  873. remove page # from the first page
  874. yield of a security
  875. how do I remove both duplicate records in excel
  876. finding one value by combining many
  877. combo reference on another combo box for picking address etc.
  878. Don't know what to call the type of function I need
  879. Convert textfiles into excel
  880. How to sort column when cells contain both text & number (Sample X
  881. Advanced IF statement / LOOKUP
  882. PMT Function
  883. two-imput data table
  884. dates
  885. Calculate the number of days between two dates,missing weekends?
  886. Date function
  887. Conditional Formatting
  888. Creating a formula
  889. Error message: "cannot shift object off sheet"
  890. Counting Marked Cells
  891. Cannot enter 0% into a cell
  892. To project inventory rundown and forecast
  893. help in formatting cells
  894. merging info from different tabs
  895. Stray file
  896. count cells using multiple criteria
  897. how to convert numbers into words
  898. LEADING ZEROS IN FORMULA RESULT
  899. Mapping values from an index!!?? HELP!
  900. Reading a worksheet from a specified workbook
  901. Concatonate - can it be undone
  902. unprotect a sheet that appears to be unprotected already
  903. variable text value within string formula required to sum column
  904. RE: Copying Conditional Formatting formulas
  905. Turning rows of equal number of columns into 1 continuous row
  906. Quickly moving rows of 5-column groups on 1 continuous line
  907. Does SQL.REQUEST not work for PostgreSQL?
  908. How do I keep leading ZIPcode zeros from disappearing in Excel?
  909. "#N/A" -- can I convert to a "0" (zero)?
  910. Trying to restore all default settings
  911. count number of occurences on a particular date
  912. Multiplication
  913. Printing Page Numbers: 1 Spreadsheet print pg #'s on several copie
  914. Opening Excel file on a specific worksheet
  915. How can I make categories out of my data?
  916. Automatic update of spreadsheet & automatic update between workboo
  917. Calculating Time
  918. Auto enter date when data in enter in another cell
  919. I have 100 excel sheets how can I merge all data into one sheet
  920. Re-Using Custom List
  921. change a string of numbers in to number format
  922. Problem with Dynamic Named Range
  923. how can i "=MROUND(J33,50)"
  924. Weighted Average of positive and negative %
  925. Sumif query
  926. Excel Macros
  927. Adding error suppression to AVERAGE FUNCTION
  928. Changing to excel 2007
  929. Sum values within a specified date range
  930. Macro - Inserting text to a cell already containg text
  931. Web queries
  932. convert second to date and time
  933. Save excel file before printing
  934. Excel value and the relevant text column
  935. copy row to another worksheet
  936. Stop decimal points in EXCEL.......
  937. Autorun a macro on change of cell value (having formula)
  938. i have a list of 3000 zip codes, can i convert to city, st format
  939. VLookUp to extract data
  940. Macro relative reference toolbar disappeared
  941. Multiple Functions
  942. How can I convert Excel .csv to .qif for download into bank acct?
  943. Working With Times / Milliseconds
  944. Multiple functions
  945. adding data containing name X on the cell
  946. col of minus numbers changed to plus numbers
  947. Join 2 Lists - Lookup value in 1 list & use result in 2nd lookup
  948. Data Input
  949. %1 appears in "Application used to perform action" when trying to edit a file type
  950. RE: Download sql.request
  951. Adds ok but try to sum() returns 0
  952. can i multipy values in a column by 1 number
  953. Quick Seek Data in Drop Down List
  954. How can I HIDE a row if all cell values are zero?
  955. Why does the date change when copying?
  956. Sales per year
  957. calculate prior calendar year end from a moving current date
  958. Set up 10 value formula with (+) and (-) in it
  959. vlookup
  960. Excel
  961. Auto Rename Excel Sheets in Workbook
  962. Manual Trend lines
  963. Auto-lookup
  964. Subtotals in Excel do not renewing automatically
  965. Sumproduct ... Maybe?
  966. How do I undo putting a column in alphabetical order?
  967. help in excel
  968. Creating drop down lists
  969. retain calc from another cell after data sort
  970. Non Contagious DV List
  971. HIghest Value - Numeric and Alphabetic
  972. =countbycolor anomalies
  973. How to repeat top columns each page
  974. how to convert excel sheet to a word document
  975. MATCH a value in a table
  976. Averaging survey results
  977. Cell formatting
  978. Looking up info from chart with multiple catagories How?
  979. What Function
  980. Breakeven/ Math Question....
  981. sumif formula
  982. Combo/List Boxes
  983. Macro - delete entire row which contain a specific text
  984. Date Calculation
  985. SUMPRODUCT or some similiar function
  986. Solver Function - Making it Automatic
  987. Can I use Exel to create Financial Statements?
  988. Macro - MsgBox
  989. Formating cell based on multiple inputs from another sheet
  990. Return Maximum value for Specific Month(s)
  991. Default to Top of Drop Down List
  992. unable to filter by specific data on a column if the rows exceed 1
  993. Time values for courses
  994. sumif function by colors
  995. tracking linked cells
  996. absolute time calculation - struggling
  997. Cumulated expenses with inflation.
  998. Totalling volumes per box
  999. Problems with SQL.REQUEST
  1000. I want my spreadsheet to up date automatically every day....