PDA

View Full Version : Excel Worksheet Functions

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  [44] 45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  49 |  50 |  51 |  52 |  53 |  54 |  55 |  56 |  57 |  58 |  59 |  60 |  61 |  62 |  63 |  64 |  65 |  66 |  67 |  68 |  69 |  70 |  71 |  72 |  73 |  74 |  75 |  76 |  77 |  78 |  79 |  80 |  81 |  82 |  83 |  84 |  85 |  86 |  87 |  88 |  89 |

  1. Pivot Table Data did not update
  2. Subtracting two 2-decimal place numbers gives result 13-decimal places?
  3. Need to identify active worksheet in macro
  4. Look up table question
  5. Can you use "Page x of xx" in any box on an excel sheet?
  6. Conditional Formating working when data is entered later
  7. Vlookup Cell Contents Filename
  8. How do I set up a formula for calculating an expiration date?
  9. Summing by weeks
  10. Excel 2007
  11. separating numbers from a alphanumeric cell
  12. Disable copy and paste
  13. how do i lock in highlights for every other row in excel
  14. Data export causing false minus signs
  15. COUNT Function
  16. want to copy formula, only change one number in formula
  17. numbers to time in same cell
  18. Month Name from a date
  19. auto hide unhide in grey rows above how did I manage this
  20. Vijay 4
  21. Randomly Select Records
  22. Conditional function with count
  23. Conditional formatting data based on the maximum in the set
  24. text conditional formating
  25. What is data validation in Excel ? Why do you go for that? What ar
  26. how do I use a range in conditional sum
  27. Searching
  28. Highlighting duplicate entries
  29. Tool tip for the UDFs created using vsto se add-in.
  30. Print the Jpg from the hyperlink
  31. CountIf multiple conditions
  32. sort excel worksheet
  33. Print Hyplink Picture
  34. filter or format based on criteria in more than one column
  35. Format for formula cells
  36. Combine Vlookup and Hlookup
  37. VLookup
  38. VLOOKUP with value contained within text
  39. Selective addition
  40. Conditional Formula Question
  41. Script Editor Grayed Out
  42. Save a copy?
  43. on going dates
  44. When I load a previous Excel workbook I lose my worksheet tabs.
  45. Using IF function with VLOOKUP
  46. Table creation help please
  47. GETTING A BLANK CELL
  48. Linking cells between sheets
  49. SEARCH COLUMN BY NAME THEN DISPLAY CELL ON SAME ROW
  50. how do you count numbers in a row .. but onley the highlight on
  51. Why can't I click the Subtotal button?
  52. Linking cells between sheets
  53. Linking cells between sheets
  54. Conditional Formatting on Color
  55. Linking Problem
  56. How create blank cell value as the result of Excel "IF" function?
  57. Active Cell Reference
  58. use of vloop in excel
  59. I want to add up the result of a filtered list
  60. I'm useing Excel I have a list of names that I need alphabetical
  61. how to have a conditional box to blink or sound
  62. Excel 2007 - Hidden worksheets
  63. Phone book problem
  64. vlookup function
  65. aligning sheet tabs vertically, not horizontally
  66. Easy Sumproduct or Sumif - but I can't remember how ..lol !
  67. How to replace spreadsheet cells with data from another sheet?
  68. 2007 EC Excel - Access User Conference
  69. ACTING OUT DROPDOWN LIST ( OR DROPUP)
  70. convert number like(852) to words like(eight hundred fifty two)
  71. counting data in a column
  72. re: page numbering
  73. Scores of a Range Cells. Highest or lowest depending a parameter
  74. using data from one column to generate new columns
  75. I can't open PDF files when using the hyperlink
  76. functions
  77. Sharing info across 2 workbooks
  78. Finding top four scores, need to insert zero
  79. forecasting?
  80. If Function
  81. SumProduct function
  82. if statements and formulas
  83. How do I sort by info in one column and it stay in line with info
  84. Condense list (remove blanks)
  85. Array Formula Question
  86. counting cells that are >0 in a range of non-contiguous cells
  87. CountIF with multiple criteria... couple of problems driving me nuts, help?
  88. League table
  89. Dates
  90. data analysis
  91. Active cell as a reference to open a worksheet
  92. need to compare dates and count results
  93. Multiple IF Function
  94. Data Validation
  95. How is StdDev calculated?
  96. IF formula help
  97. Text Format
  98. VLookup with Noncontinuos Tables
  99. Subtracting
  100. Format a Grouped Date in a Pivot Table
  101. Subtracting
  102. I want to generate random times (every couple of hours) for dates
  103. Sorting Issue - Any help?
  104. pull down menus
  105. Sources Used in Data Validation
  106. Sorting and matching rows of names with Socials with master list and eliminating the extra names
  107. Conditional Formating Question
  108. checkbox value read out
  109. vlookup and subtotal formulas not updating
  110. SUBSTITUTE Function - Nesting Limitation
  111. Multiple Criterion in a SUMIF function
  112. Auto negative entry
  113. Conditional formatting
  114. Need to set up a chart for BTU usage on Natural gas and Electric
  115. sumproduct
  116. Navigating a Table Using a Lookup
  117. VLookup not finding values unless lookup value is manually entered
  118. Pivot table "summarize" default
  119. Recurring pattern
  120. Printing Problem
  121. Count if
  122. when i try to open the file it show too many different cell forma.
  123. Implement Hyperlink in Excel Worksheet using c#
  124. Macro Problem
  125. Rounding Problem
  126. how do i get formula to recognise text as = to a number?(excel)
  127. Concatenate with the formula values
  128. Calculating Interest Amount
  129. Label Making
  130. functions
  131. IF Statement???
  132. How can change column title back to alphabet (A,B,C..)
  133. Creating a Formula to Calculate Time Value in an Option
  134. Worksheet Reference Doesn't Update After Sort
  135. Drop Down List
  136. how can you highlight or color your total line in a Pivot table R
  137. How to count occurence of multiple characters in a cell
  138. VLOOKUP IMAGES
  139. How to insert from name range into a paragraph?
  140. automatically prefix cell entry with leading zeros
  141. Conditional formatting as a formula
  142. Date trouble
  143. How do I convert a number like 19660124 to 01-24-1966 in excel?
  144. sumproduct multiple values on other worksheets
  145. Mistake in Import Excel work sheet to Outlook contacts
  146. Subtotal vs calculate vs sumif ???
  147. Add If ?
  148. calculating averages and using conditional "if" statements
  149. Highest high for a range
  150. Combining Rows
  151. HIDE AND PROTECT A CELL
  152. Simple (?) Match question
  153. Can anyone help?
  154. Combine Worksheets
  155. Date & Time Calculations
  156. SPELL IN REVERSE ORDER
  157. don't go less then 0
  158. Using Data Fill function to copy a Countif formula
  159. Change cell color but it doesn't change
  160. worksheet trouble
  161. Summing
  162. Conditional Formatting....
  163. Validation Rule anomaly
  164. RE: SPELL IN REVERSE ORDER
  165. How could I get a random sample from an Excel Sheet
  166. DEG MIN SEC CALCULATIONS IN EXCEL.
  167. RE: How could I get a random sample from an Excel Sheet
  168. Syntax to Nest ISERROR with a VLookup
  169. how do I display list options as different colour when selected?
  170. RE: Syntax to Nest ISERROR with a VLookup
  171. RE: SPELL IN REVERSE ORDER
  172. RE: Change cell color but it doesn't change
  173. Conditional Format
  174. RE: DEG MIN SEC CALCULATIONS IN EXCEL.
  175. RE: Using Data Fill function to copy a Countif formula
  176. Interesting Formula Problem
  177. Test for string across multiple cells/sheets... further questions
  178. Simple algebra and excel
  179. How do I add functions to the sum dropdown menu?
  180. i want intermidiates values (interpolation) of y if i am having x
  181. Conditional Formatting
  182. limits on lookup function?
  183. conditional format question
  184. Where has my field list gone for my Pivot Tables?
  185. Accrued late fee calculation
  186. Conditional Formatting Weekends
  187. Excel If/Then's
  188. link to the pervious sheet
  189. Formula that works like text-to-column
  190. How do I put combo box values into cells (without using @CHOOSE)
  191. If sate ment using edate
  192. Protect sheet in macro
  193. Running Total for Time Spent for a project in 1 month
  194. Format Cells to calculate hours and minutes taken to complete task
  195. if then formula help
  196. hide and unhide sum in pivot table
  197. Consolidation of data from cell in active sheet of closed workbook
  198. HyperLink
  199. Split up summary sheet
  200. SQL syntax
  201. copy equations between spreadsheets
  202. Seo , Search Engine Optimizer , Seo Search engine Optimization , search engine optimization services, SEO Consulting
  203. How to use the CountSum funtion of worksheet in Macros
  204. Testing same cell across multiple sheets for a string and counting each instance?
  205. wnat to extract first & last names in sep cols from name list in 1
  206. More than 7 IF? any substitute?
  207. How to convet two dimentional data into one dimentions
  208. Excel opens Hyperlink file in Internet Explorer
  209. please help w/ a time formula
  210. Match values
  211. insert a symbol into a function cell
  212. Sumif from VBA Type mismatch
  213. Worksheet Security/Cell Protection
  214. Automatic Calculation
  215. omitting blank cells
  216. make a list from another list ignoring duplicate entries from orig
  217. attach files
  218. Link Cells with Comments
  219. Extracting information from table
  220. Why can't I just use the = sign in a function, and not use >=?
  221. Grey cell , or Black cell?
  222. Solver for excel
  223. Toggle Between Tabs Within One Worksheet
  224. Is there a function to insert the worksheet name into a cell?
  225. Countif?
  226. Countif?
  227. frequency a number repeats in a column
  228. Array Help
  229. Counting
  230. Paste Link problems with EXCEL 2007
  231. Time Value of Money
  232. Help! How to Remove Read Only Status on a Worksheet
  233. How do I create a CountIF statement for a range of items in a list
  234. Formatting in Forms
  235. difference between + or = in entering a formula
  236. Sumif (sum if question)
  237. SUM IF
  238. =YEAR(3/7/2007) in EXCEL, get the answer as 1900. Why?
  239. Page & Chart Numbering
  240. How can I delete rows programmatically based on certain criteria?
  241. Add the cell content editors name
  242. Formula to find Stop Time from Start Time and Total Minutes
  243. Data Validation for Null
  244. Average Calculations from Pivot Tables - Get Pivot Data? Calc Fiel
  245. Time difference between two times
  246. adding ref #
  247. convert decimal to 16 bit hex
  248. How to determine the number of month between 2 periods?
  249. Date format
  250. Min/Max with IF(?) criteria
  251. calculation order
  252. Grey out cell
  253. If b15-b20 >=0, then display value
  254. max() and sort
  255. Folder Sizes by Date
  256. Excel to recalculate a worksheet based on a time interval
  257. Highlight duplicate entries matching 2 criteria in another workshe
  258. save all files
  259. How do you use a dropdown menu to enter data in mult. cells exce?
  260. Countif
  261. result if a condition is NOT true?
  262. Command Button Error - Help Needed Urgently Please
  263. reating a CVP chart of sub type
  264. one variable data table
  265. Pivot table summary option--display list of values
  266. Subtotal of Abs of a range?
  267. How can I count the number of ranges in a worksheet consolidation
  268. sorting data using numerical list
  269. to sum up all value results from VLOOKUP
  270. Can you have 2 indirects refernces in one formula??
  271. How to format a cell to make it blank if it's content is "N/A"
  272. Find 1st blank cell in column & sum to the same row in another col
  273. How do I create formula that allows the worksheet ref. to be chang
  274. Selecting data from a column
  275. Enter values in a colum. Then select from it into other columns
  276. minus first word in column
  277. How to make a key float in an excel wksh when a person scrolls.
  278. Copied number eg 1234- to display as (1234.00) in red in Excel
  279. ODBC Microsoft Access Driver Login Failed
  280. How do I delete a row
  281. Using formulas from Quattro Pro in Excel 2007
  282. Countif when the give or take a couple...
  283. If specific text result,... corresponing cell info in another colu
  284. Help: reference info from master spreadsheet to individual forms
  285. List toolbar
  286. What am I doing wrong with my =sumif ?
  287. How do I set up a "roll over" counter in excel 2003?
  288. HOW TO PRINT FORMS FROM EXCEL THAT WILL BE NUMBERED CONSECUTIVELY
  289. help with the VB script
  290. help with the formula
  291. Displaying the same information every week in different cells and preserving data.
  292. I want to be able to input "Y" or "N" and tally them as 1 or 0.
  293. Pivot Table Time in Weeks
  294. Conditional Formatting
  295. Problem with Calculated Items on Calculated Fields.
  296. sumproduct between dates
  297. Sumproduct
  298. Need to ID rows in list that need to be recontacted after certain
  299. Set Column Negative
  300. Data Filtering question.
  301. automatically roll the page number after you print
  302. Comparing Multiple values to get lowest Value
  303. Most Used Name Forumla
  304. Vlookup result change
  305. data validation query
  306. Validation query
  307. Worksheet Name
  308. Date Counters
  309. EXCEL LOGICAL FORMULA, PLEASE HELP!
  310. how do I add words, holiday =1, holiday am=0.5
  311. Need a LEN and/or CONCATENATE Guru
  312. How do I get the filter mode to show the good row count?
  313. (2003) Pasting into merged cells
  314. Breaking Links
  315. What Formula To Use?
  316. Return Numeric Value to their Matched Value Position in Single Column
  317. Inventory Macro Help
  318. 2007 EC Excel / Access User Conference
  319. Formula for matching addresses
  320. Should be easy, but...
  321. how to label multi cells respectively in excel
  322. Spacing problems
  323. Smarter Idea
  324. How to Zoom current cell
  325. Concatenating a range of cells from another sheet, possible?
  326. Using Dynamic Cell Address As Formula Location
  327. If text then number
  328. % in Pivot Reports
  329. Automating grouping of Excel pivot field
  330. Unlinking Cells
  331. Complicated Excel Mailing List
  332. Excel function
  333. copy of formula contains file names into other cells
  334. Using lookup function - HELP!!
  335. Sumproduct with either text of number format
  336. Sumproduct
  337. How does LINEST work?
  338. animation in excel
  339. How to return data?
  340. #VALUE in Date calc
  341. Multiple results in 1 cell w/ multiple criteria
  342. how to combine numbers with the comma
  343. vlookup 2 fields
  344. Countif Help
  345. How do I determine how many worksheets a workbook has at a glance
  346. mutiple Validations for cells
  347. Sub-Totals Question
  348. Change cell color for more than 3 conditional statements
  349. counting the number of instances of a string within another string
  350. How do I set up top to bottom movement for a Form with two column
  351. Vlookup
  352. Work's on mine but not others
  353. vlookup 2 fields
  354. Need Sumif help....
  355. Macro to move files gets an error if it already exists...
  356. XL2003 inconsistency fixed in XL2007?
  357. Time Diff from text format
  358. Extracting data from workbook1 to workbook2
  359. Help on IF function
  360. Countif forumulas that refer to more than one column
  361. Data-Validation-List-Width of list must be > colomn width, is this possible
  362. how to convert a number to words automatically in a sheet?
  363. Create a template, on close, save those cells into another workshe
  364. add cells ignoring hidden cells
  365. excluding #DIV/0! in further calculations
  366. SELECT Query
  367. Copy a Range from each workbook - Ron de Bruin VBA - a problem
  368. DATE PROBLEM
  369. who can write Excel Formulae
  370. Date Functions for Excel published to HTML
  371. Excel help
  372. Cell/worksheet protection with macros enabled
  373. Telephone list in excel worksheet
  374. Manipulating subsets of large datasets
  375. Obtaining Multiple Results using muliple Criteria from an Array
  376. CONCATENATE problem
  377. Move Cell Value to Right Using Formula
  378. Sum Order and Vendor Orders from Pivot Table for Given Month
  379. Anyway to modify 30 or so web queries?
  380. Linking Problem in Excel
  381. Solve 1st of month after specified number of days elapsed
  382. Code for button to hide/unhide rows
  383. Quickly add up minutes and seconds
  384. How to find average for grading?
  385. Help using Pivot Tables
  386. decreasing # to stop decreasing when <=0
  387. Pulling top 5 rank?
  388. formatting a column
  389. Get Current Row for use in INDIRECT function
  390. Where can I get detailed steps to creating a SHARED WORKBOOK?
  391. How do I insert web links into cells in excel?
  392. Need help with pulling out data between brackets
  393. SUM OF COLUMN A5-A50 IN EXCEL?
  394. Ue of VLOOKUP for a Range of Items
  395. Pasting data from Matlab to Microsoft Excel
  396. Disapering text in a text box !
  397. SUM function creates circular ref if first or last rows are moved
  398. AND() for an array
  399. how to formulate this easily???
  400. Extracting names from an unsorted list.
  401. how can i get the text to flash on and off in excell
  402. B1 is blank if A1 is zero
  403. B1 is blank if A1 is zero
  404. B1 is blank if A1 is zero
  405. If A1 is zero, A2 is blank
  406. replace a number in a sentence every time it is dragged
  407. Excel Solver as User Defined Funcntion
  408. Formula to correlate rows/columns
  409. MAXIF style function
  410. Structured references & Quickbooks data
  411. How to write for copying a cell value to another cell
  412. Obtaining Multiple Results Using Index/Match Functions
  413. RE: Obtaining Multiple Results Using Index/Match Functions
  414. Trouble with concatenation number format
  415. combining LOOKUP and IF functions
  416. RE: Trouble with concatenation number format
  417. Entering multiple barcode using Talbar program, having issue plea
  418. RE: Obtaining Multiple Results Using Index/Match Functions
  419. RE: Trouble with concatenation number format
  420. Converting Dates
  421. sharing workbook for multiple users
  422. Counting Unique Items with Multiple Criteria
  423. cell-formula does not calcualte
  424. Filtering data
  425. RE: cell-formula does not calcualte
  426. RE: Counting Unique Items with Multiple Criteria
  427. How do I update link from excel to word?
  428. Insert photo into a protected worksheet
  429. RE: Counting Unique Items with Multiple Criteria
  430. Dates display as "38854"
  431. sum numbers under or over a criteria?
  432. RE: Dates display as "38854"
  433. subtracting the highlighted ones
  434. Cell function not working w/o recalc
  435. Help me understand Transpose
  436. How do I only delete/clear the visible cells in a filtered list?
  437. Help me understand Transpose
  438. Lookup
  439. Timesheet calculations
  440. Excel 2007 labels in functions no longer supported!
  441. Unhiding rows in Excel
  442. If and CountIF Nesting
  443. Copying absolute VLOOKUP
  444. vlookup copy formatting
  445. how to copy an embedded image into excel from word or from any oth
  446. add numbers with corresponding products
  447. =sum(A:A) add to column (B) and new value repeats w/ new sums
  448. nested if based on nested if in seperate sheet. how?
  449. IF(ISBLANK question
  450. Special Paste
  451. Display formulas to print?
  452. Changing a default and using "racks"
  453. add numbers in a column and transfer result to another column
  454. Nest more then seven if conditions
  455. Interest calculation
  456. how to prepare formulae
  457. hELP WITH FUNCTION
  458. Limit Macro to Intended worksheet.
  459. offset() with row() and col() functions?
  460. How would I put the date that data was put in a cell?
  461. What's wrong with my formaula
  462. Extract specific value using SEARCH FORMULA
  463. What does Validepts mean in Create List?
  464. Cell Content Cross Reference
  465. Flipping row data vertically!!
  466. text IF
  467. Multiple criteria with multiple results in one cell
  468. Use Cell Address Lookup in formula
  469. Re-post...
  470. Lookup in data table - too many arguments?
  471. PM time in formula...
  472. How Can I just write a number in excell. I have XP
  473. Plz help me w/ "GROWTH" function. My data in rows not columns
  474. Plz help me w/ "GROWTH" function. My data in rows not columns
  475. Nested IF Function
  476. Rounding
  477. Networkdays question
  478. How do I fill a sum formula for for quarters into adjacent years
  479. conditional formula
  480. Computing averages excluding values with no value
  481. help! please....
  482. Formula help please
  483. Spell Check
  484. Rounding Down Formula
  485. NumberFormat?
  486. Adding digits
  487. Array fomrula not working...
  488. column of negative numbers into positive numbers
  489. Counting comments
  490. Formula ranges
  491. add a border based on value in cell
  492. VLOOKUP not working???
  493. How to scroll 5 pages of a excell workbook at the same time?
  494. Web spread sheet access
  495. Maybe Vlookup ? But.....
  496. Fine-Tune Multi-Condition Formula
  497. How to freeze cells to always remain the same value
  498. Bill Dance Fishing
  499. date() function error
  500. total of cells that are next to a cell that contains specific text
  501. Help with a formula
  502. Function to determine whether cell contains a formula?
  503. 2 part macro question (sequence & order)
  504. Complex conditional formatting
  505. Lookup value - see if exists in another array
  506. How do I enter a date without using slashes or dashes?
  507. Pointing lots of Excel Pivot Tables at a Different Cube file
  508. copy back macro/roll back
  509. Outline Numbering
  510. Please HELP me!!!!
  511. finding a value between a range
  512. =Now() Format
  513. Invoking a Visual Basic macro from a Custom Toolbar Button
  514. Average for Grade
  515. array match
  516. IRR doesnt work. Need help for function for Rate Of Return
  517. Identifying a selection of a selection of a range
  518. vlookup
  519. no clip art
  520. Calendar days
  521. conditional formatting using clock time
  522. help find missing paranthesis ---- please
  523. Excel 2003 formula issues
  524. Copying total, not formula
  525. Rounding
  526. Select stock code depending on description in next column
  527. lookup
  528. Clear a cell from within a formula
  529. "Cannot change part of an array!"
  530. Search Function Question
  531. Counting unique items...please help
  532. save search settings having all tabs selected-or entire workbook
  533. Using Subtotaled Data
  534. Help with complicated calculation
  535. Help with complicated calculation
  536. Hiding a #DIV/0! comment
  537. Custom formating of cells
  538. Averaging last 5 cells in a column
  539. What function to use?
  540. Can you separate multiple tabs each into their own file
  541. Which Excel Functions Require Arrays to be Sorted?
  542. Subtract if dates in the range between 2 dates.
  543. Why is * valid if Excel data validation list has no blanks or *?
  544. Total Time Worked - How to Calculate
  545. Extracting the last set of words from a text string
  546. Help with Multi-Condition Formula
  547. Calculation / Formula HELP
  548. If formula true result then divided into 2 columns
  549. Special functions in Excel
  550. Indirect to Named range
  551. Excel 97 Versus 2003
  552. exel document is locked cant type anything
  553. Time not adding in Formula
  554. frozen spreadsheet
  555. Look for data entry in cell
  556. circular reference using vlookup
  557. amount in words
  558. IF Statements
  559. Formula for Repeating the Same Date Each Year
  560. Displaying ratio as number of times
  561. using VLOOKUP to condense data on separate spreadsheet
  562. Data Extraction Problem
  563. RE: Data Extraction Problem
  564. Setting up a cell that contains text and a data reference?
  565. Is it possible to create a hyperlink in excel to a pdf file?
  566. RE: Data Extraction Problem
  567. THe Last DATE of the previous month from today
  568. and / or function
  569. Max/Min/Median
  570. Creating a strange list :S
  571. RE: Data Extraction Problem
  572. RE: THe Last DATE of the previous month from today
  573. If cell blank return a blank
  574. Private Textbox Exit Sub question...
  575. If cell contains -0 then return blank cell
  576. How do i format a default comment
  577. counting frequency of strings in cells
  578. Appropriate function?
  579. End of month help with shifts
  580. Format Help BOLD year in a specific vehicle application Column
  581. how to remove dashes
  582. How to search data in one coloumn
  583. Data Validation based on other cells
  584. how to find z scores in statistics
  585. Column names on all printed pages
  586. Data Validation for "Not a Pay day."
  587. Formula issue please
  588. I am trying to abbreviate text in my description column.
  589. Limitations with Pivot Tables
  590. Is there a function in microsoft excel that abbreviates words?
  591. Dynamic List definition points to original file.
  592. If then question
  593. &"" or &" " or &"~"
  594. SUBTOTAL Sort
  595. How to combind to cell with a <space>
  596. How to conditionally remove rows with data
  597. Date function to record changes within a row
  598. EURO CONVERTER
  599. Conditional SUM for Budget, Actuals, & Variance YTD columns
  600. Convert Tabs to Spaces
  601. Formula too long using IF OR
  602. Assign a number each letter on list compounding occurence @ each e
  603. how do I remove leading spaces and leave the remianing spaces w
  604. Find A Match Formula
  605. How can the SUBSTITUTE function replace a double quote?
  606. Count on multiple parameters
  607. pull data from multiple sheets based on input
  608. Insert a Control Box
  609. how to get slope with a forced intercept of zero
  610. delete duplicate rows
  611. conditional formatting question
  612. extract numbers from a alphanumeric cell
  613. Not able to write in published workbook using Excel Service SetRan
  614. Help with formula
  615. Linking a cell to a drop down list
  616. Printing/# pages inclusive of tabs at bottom
  617. How do have the data I'm importing look for similar entries
  618. Tab name in specific cell
  619. Excel Functions- Product Array
  620. After entering data font became small in size as to originally ent
  621. WEIGHT CONVERSION???
  622. Insert new rows based on Data in other rows
  623. convert date (YYYYMMDD) to weeknumber
  624. Vlookup to return results of If statement
  625. rows within a cell?
  626. Why does this formula not work?
  627. How to find the number of value within a range?
  628. Figures and text combined
  629. Searching for #N/A
  630. Is it possible...
  631. Retrieve the Nth element in a dataset
  632. Prevent both worksheets from scrolling when in arrange view?
  633. get date function result as text
  634. import font
  635. If then statement displaying 2 or 3 decimal places
  636. is it possible to alphabetize worksheet tabs?
  637. Width of drop-down list
  638. Pulling data from multiple spreadsheet
  639. How do I calculate a check-digit in Excel?
  640. Excel Functions that measure the size and color of a cell?
  641. sumproduct mod row
  642. Tab names
  643. COUNTING FORMULA
  644. Can I use "list" function within "IF" function
  645. Symbol or text after number to used in sum
  646. Action Item Worksheet Creation
  647. Duplicate records on a spread sheet
  648. Formula Help: Add cells with certain text + cells that are blank
  649. Handling #NUM! error
  650. Extracting a numbers from a text string
  651. Two If's - one in a range
  652. Use named ranges in array formula
  653. translating lotus 123 formulas into excel
  654. Macro to protect multiple sheets?
  655. rounding time
  656. How do I count cells that matches multiple criteria in Excel?
  657. How do i multiply in excel
  658. Set cell to record date when adjacent cell is filled AND NOT RESET
  659. Removing Space
  660. using named ranges for formula abbreviations
  661. Producing an automated list from a large list
  662. Lookup / return latest date in range AND value of 1 column to the
  663. multiple vlookup's
  664. Need to find the higest alpahbetic name in a list of names
  665. Sort and/or merge to worksheets.
  666. Sum Unique values on multiple worksheets
  667. Sum uniques on multiple worksheets
  668. Sum uniques values on multiple worksheets
  669. function to force date?
  670. hyperlink function
  671. 2007 EC Excel / Access User Conference
  672. forecasting
  673. Can I fetch multiple rows back using VLOOKUP?
  674. how to call a reference to a cell in external file
  675. Difficulty hiding rows
  676. Message before print for specified worksheets
  677. What will be Rate of Interest (ROI) ?
  678. Help with Formula
  679. FV Function result is unexpected.
  680. Break-up for a single row
  681. combination of six digit number from 0 to 49
  682. Count Unique Records
  683. If then problem
  684. Skipping cells for SUMIF or COUNTIF functions??
  685. Fill in Blanks for 1099-Div Summary Form, Office 2003
  686. Can I send excel worksheet to QuickBooks Pro?
  687. Case sensitive filter
  688. change first 2 digit ignore the other 2.
  689. Color Matching of Cells?
  690. Finding matching cells between two workborks and updating cell con
  691. sorting problem
  692. How many functions in Excel 2003
  693. How many functions in Excel 2003
  694. How many functions in Excel 2003
  695. Ranging foruma in excel
  696. change all of the same fill colors in a worksheet
  697. auto change
  698. How would I track a rolling set of 30 cells?
  699. How would I go about doing this?
  700. Planilha
  701. Planilha
  702. if or lookup for facturations
  703. Gathering Comments from Survey Data
  704. Has anyone used arrayfunctions from Alan Beban?
  705. Copying worksheets
  706. Pulling data from multiple rows and columns
  707. COUNTIF(LEFT('SpreadSheet1!A1:A25, 1), "A")
  708. how to change decimal answers in excel to the power of
  709. tab to next unprotected cell ON PAGE 1 ONLY
  710. Another Question
  711. Another Question
  712. Conditional formatting - Highlighting a row
  713. Toggle between worksheets
  714. excel formula referring to a decimal portion of another cell
  715. Open workbook to same worksheet and next empty row
  716. How to use large function?
  717. WHY Cant anyone answer my question
  718. Toolbar for a specific workbook
  719. IF Statement
  720. Rotating work pattern
  721. Please help
  722. Function to Move Correl over one column at a time
  723. how can i add an hour to a time column
  724. Border lines disappear
  725. Amortization Schedule
  726. I did the ABS function for the + and - sum
  727. Finding Top Two Survey Results
  728. Re: Can this be done in Excel?
  729. Search row then column or column then row
  730. I am having problems with a IF(AND(OR nested function
  731. How can I update pricebook increases in different percentages
  732. values > 24/48 hours
  733. Sum delimited values in text string if...
  734. Need a formula to change data result weekly.
  735. Can I globally add to a worksheet?
  736. dynamic range and series
  737. I cant use all the functions in Excel,so the program's useless
  738. Count dynamic range
  739. Options for using SMALL()
  740. Change of cell format if overwritten by User
  741. Error bar values
  742. Function for + and - numbers
  743. Protect-Unprotect all the sheets
  744. References between worksheets using IF
  745. Excel: formula to generate an order number based on date
  746. Converting colored cells to numbers- is there a formula?
  747. How to remove the file link from the formula?
  748. $ in functions
  749. Formulas to calculate only when data is populated.
  750. validated lookup
  751. Selecting a range of cells, how to ?
  752. Error bar values
  753. How do I change a pivot table report to sort when I drill down
  754. letters drive a numeric result
  755. Pheraps i need a macro...
  756. Conditional Formula Problem...
  757. Drawing toolbar.
  758. VBA code to copy cell contents from one sheet to another
  759. SUM formula generating formula instead of result.
  760. 2 spreadsheets multiple criteria into summary sheet
  761. Edit problem for data validation drop down list
  762. lookup value between cells
  763. Wildcard facilities
  764. Excel File says locked by My User ID - Can't Save
  765. flow chart vlookup if statements
  766. Producing an automated list from a larger list
  767. Formating values
  768. Countif does not work
  769. If function
  770. Add Text to Combo box
  771. if code
  772. Vlookup
  773. Getting Information from a query in ACCESS
  774. bringing data in from one worksheet to another
  775. help
  776. Help with functions
  777. Excel 2003 - #REF! in Links
  778. Checks whether a value is text or number
  779. RE: Checks whether a value is text or number
  780. RE: Checks whether a value is text or number
  781. RE: Checks whether a value is text or number
  782. How to prevent disturbance of the objects in Word
  783. How do I create a list (Word) of the names on Excel worksheet tabs
  784. Why doesn't the INDIRECT function work when nested in FREQUENCY?
  785. Getting same number to appear over and again
  786. Password protecting sheets in a workbook
  787. Hiding Rows when printing
  788. Conditional Formatting in a Pivot Table
  789. This Macro halts any ideas what could be wrong
  790. freezing a cell or cells
  791. Unable to view highlighted cells while working in document
  792. NEGATIVE DATES IN EXCEL
  793. INDEX MATCH CONCATENATE
  794. IF B11 is less than 1000, enter 0 in D11, IF B11 is between...
  795. Can this be done in Excel?
  796. How do I sort in Excel with sub bulleted text?
  797. Creating a baseball lineup based on averages and player preferences.
  798. INDEX - volatile or not?
  799. Most common occurrence of a string
  800. Lookup Values
  801. summing cells that have VALUE errors in them
  802. Find/Replace but not exactly...
  803. bring in data from one worksheet to another
  804. comment indicator line
  805. formula needed to sum check marks
  806. RE: formula needed to sum check marks
  807. Auto range of numbers detection
  808. RE: formula needed to sum check marks
  809. Is there a why to show the cell formulas to print?
  810. RE: Is there a why to show the cell formulas to print?
  811. Pivot Table Calculations
  812. SUMIF Not Calculating
  813. RE: SUMIF Not Calculating
  814. Be able to enter data ALSO in a COMBO BOX drop down
  815. COUNTIF question
  816. Maybe VLOOKUP?
  817. Need to have data transferred as it is typed onto another wrksht
  818. Conditional Formatting based on Text
  819. number converts to text
  820. Character
  821. Dividing a cell
  822. what is Arp use for as formular in Excel, how to use
  823. How do I describe the current worksheet?
  824. Iserror function in combination with average
  825. SUMIF + INDIRECT?
  826. Pivot Table Special Summary
  827. Refresh - Help!
  828. Can someone tell me what this formula means?
  829. Accumulated wealth formula ?
  830. VLOOKUP(lookup_values) repost
  831. array vlookup formulas
  832. Quickest way to find/replace based on values?
  833. Firstname Lastname Field, Split two cells
  834. remove first letter
  835. How can I colour format all cells based on their values
  836. Macro for finding a file on a harddrive
  837. Clipboard empty but get cannot empty CB when trying to copy
  838. Sum - Offset - Address problem.
  839. Data Sheet populating to multiple sheets
  840. Transposing a whole table
  841. Data validation 'snippets'
  842. Excel MVPs
  843. Vlookup(lookup_value)
  844. Time conversion
  845. Date Formating
  846. Finding a Substring?
  847. Running total of hours based on last 7 days
  848. Column reference
  849. Days between 2 dates
  850. Am I 'Dim'
  851. calculating back 4 years
  852. Same text in column as one
  853. delete blue boarder after completing Create List
  854. Vijay 3
  855. Lookup and Match with not exact numbers
  856. Subtotals in Pivot Tables
  857. Return a value when the number is negative
  858. removing value within a string
  859. How can I add up letters or symbols in excel
  860. ISBLANK function???
  861. school grades in a spreadsheet.
  862. Combine cells with text formatting
  863. Copy/Paste question
  864. Printing a Listbox
  865. Formula in 2003
  866. How can I apply If statement using two row, multi columns
  867. Drop down menu
  868. Rounding down an average
  869. COMPARE TWO PRICES
  870. I need formula help
  871. nonprintable characters
  872. Creating Circles on Excel Graphs
  873. Match Question
  874. Setting intercept to zero with SLOPE/STEYX/etc
  875. Conditional Formatting based on text?
  876. disabling backup documents in Excel
  877. Parse at the first numeric value
  878. conditional format formulas
  879. Time trouble
  880. Vlookup formula needed?
  881. How to store the calculated value into the original cell?
  882. Days until exhuast
  883. (Part 3) - Retrieve Numeric Label for Max Value by Criteria across Single Row
  884. Splitting text in one cell and combine in a new cell
  885. Add new formula to existing formulas on entire worksheet
  886. Trim Leading Spaces
  887. ActiveX Toggle Workbook
  888. Help w/ LOOKUP function!!
  889. Counting based on format
  890. How do I display every 5th row of data from a worksheet in a new .
  891. Multiple cell references
  892. Apostrophes in Cell
  893. toolbar command does not respond
  894. Can someone test this IF function for me, I'm not sure that it works.
  895. Sum / count data from text string with delimiter
  896. How do you find first 0 or first postive value in array
  897. Formula for producing one list from another !
  898. Linking formulas from seperate workbook
  899. I can't think of a short title for this
  900. Payback analysis using array SHIFT-CNTRL-ENTER
  901. Prevent users to use a workbook/sheet after a specified day
  902. How do I calculate CAGR in Excel?
  903. relative Named Ranges based on worksheet
  904. How to disable printing a specific worksheet?
  905. LOOKUP function yielding a #N/A result
  906. PivotTable Calculations
  907. Question About Formula for 1 column
  908. Conditional Formatting with any value
  909. Average for different ranges
  910. RE: Conditional Formatting with any value
  911. RE: Conditional Formatting with any value
  912. Sumproduct
  913. RE: Conditional Formatting with any value
  914. RE: How to disable printing a specific worksheet?
  915. RE: Conditional Formatting with any value
  916. RE: Sumproduct
  917. RE: Conditional Formatting with any value
  918. How do I count the number of even weeks in the current month.
  919. Syncronize excel with outlook
  920. How to run one macro in all the excel files
  921. Concatenate cells, replacing blanks with cell contents from other rows
  922. Populate a table with a dynamic range
  923. How to validate a cell to insert from 9 digit number to 13 digit number.
  924. How to validate a cell to insert from 9 digit number to 13 digit number.
  925. SUMPRODUCT Formula
  926. Excel - tuition savings question
  927. calculate date and number field
  928. multiple if functions
  929. Return Side and Header information from table?
  930. IF function and DATES
  931. Blank Row
  932. Formula editor???
  933. AND/OR in Array Formula
  934. (Part 2) - Retrieve Numeric Label for Max Value by Specific Day & Month
  935. Function to move to a given cell
  936. Ranking weighted scores with partial results
  937. random assignments of workload to set # of people
  938. Data Validation
  939. Need help on filter or something similar
  940. Sum values between two dates
  941. Obscure Function
  942. Obscure Function
  943. Finding dublets
  944. Drop Down lists
  945. List
  946. Formula - Analyse range, return unique value
  947. Analyzing logical value results
  948. Conditional Formatting
  949. How do I set up alarms based on days from a specific date?
  950. what is the difference between $D$13 and $D13
  951. Average ignoring Zeros
  952. Formula to make a Seed Starting Chart
  953. Sorting and Matching criteria across rows to return a result in the last cell
  954. Offset Question
  955. Re: Retrieve Numeric Label for Max Value by Specific Day & Month
  956. Average Query
  957. RE: Pulling Year from a text string
  958. Relative workbook references?
  959. Using DGET to extract multiple records
  960. If functions
  961. Sumproduct
  962. Looking for formula
  963. If formula
  964. E-mailing the active worksheet
  965. If statement
  966. Creating a dynamic list based on a minimum common variable.
  967. CAN I ROUND TO THE NEAREST # ENDING IN 99 FOR EXAMPLE
  968. Concatenation with Fixed column widths
  969. How to remove the top & bottom 10% from a list?
  970. Item numbers result in item description in next field in Excel
  971. Sumproduct help
  972. Adding numbers or characters to existing numbers
  973. Hyperlinking on Network drives
  974. I want to count days between two dates including start date
  975. Create a 'text' string based on whether values appear in other cel
  976. excel question
  977. Long Logical function
  978. merge worksheets which share a common column?
  979. caculate a persons age
  980. VLOOKUP Function and data combined from 2 cells
  981. Counting using OR?
  982. formula to change current cell value
  983. VLOOKUP - Saves entire directory structure
  984. highlight seems stuck
  985. Search function keeps quitting in Excel
  986. protected cells
  987. CAN VLOOKUP SEARCH AN ENTIRE WORKSHEET INSTEAD OF RANGE OF CELLS
  988. hyperlink
  989. LINEST bug
  990. Small Function
  991. Can Save be added to this!
  992. Sumproduct help
  993. calculate sum between different criteria
  994. how do i mark up prices?
  995. How to delete/change the formula of a cell and yet retain its cont
  996. Weighting Results to obtain an overall rank
  997. How do you create COUNTIF functions based on multiple criteria?
  998. Formula result not displaying on worksheet
  999. create a dymamic range for printing
  1000. List tab names in cell range