PDA

View Full Version : Excel Worksheet Functions

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  [41] 42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  49 |  50 |  51 |  52 |  53 |  54 |  55 |  56 |  57 |  58 |  59 |  60 |  61 |  62 |  63 |  64 |  65 |  66 |  67 |  68 |  69 |  70 |  71 |  72 |  73 |  74 |  75 |  76 |  77 |  78 |  79 |  80 |  81 |  82 |  83 |  84 |  85 |  86 |  87 |  88 |  89 |

  1. Add column A column B yielding column C
  2. Deriving P-Value through LINEST Function
  3. building list
  4. building list from a column of data
  5. Row & Column Headings
  6. add characters to each cell
  7. Data Validation - Only Allowing certain characters
  8. Pivot limitations?
  9. Conditional Formatting
  10. Average of lowest 6 from a range - 1 attachment
  11. Sorting data/time cell values
  12. Sheet tabs
  13. Formatting & Formula Problem
  14. Auto format a csv file?
  15. Novice needing help!!!
  16. Conditional Formatting to exclude weekends and Bank Holidays
  17. Conditional formatting to exclude weekend and Bank Holidays
  18. Conditional formatting to exclude weekend and Bank Holidays
  19. how do I create a template that gives each record a unique number?
  20. Lists
  21. Conditional formating to change dates but also changes text
  22. Inventory Spreadsheet Question
  23. Cannot see colored font is not visable.
  24. Unique couples of entries
  25. help on sumproduct of named ranges
  26. excel worksheet
  27. help please
  28. Automatic Invoice Numbering
  29. how do I make two worksheets act as one?
  30. Formulas aren't updating
  31. VBA Run-time error "13"
  32. VBA Run-time Error "13"
  33. Extracting data
  34. Federal and Private Student Loan Consolidation Programs
  35. ~Locating Cells to Begin Data Flow
  36. Using VLOOKUP to find product from 3 worksheets to put on one shee
  37. Combining data
  38. How to print selected columns that are not adjacent in Excel
  39. Adding up with array formula
  40. How do I replace my vlookup FORMULA with just the TEXT of results
  41. Combining formulas does not work
  42. How Can I set the TAB to move only in the desired fields on sheet
  43. Conditional Formatting
  44. Conditional formatting to exclude weekend and Bank Holidays
  45. Formula shows not results
  46. Help with a formula
  47. match and pull together
  48. Getpivot calulation
  49. other user can't see changes to my workbook
  50. IF & OR Statements
  51. Providing a reference to another cell in a different workbook
  52. how do I change the order of the workbook tabs?
  53. I need a formula with rounding up & rounding down to the nearest .
  54. Need to count based on different criteria in two columns
  55. Compare City and State to Master List
  56. Multiplying Contiguous Values in an Array
  57. Conditional formula
  58. "Begins with"
  59. count unique instances based on two columns
  60. How do I...
  61. Conditional Formatting to Exclude Weekends
  62. How to setup this Function?
  63. problem with vlookup
  64. INDEX problem with cells of same value
  65. How do I import weekly Excel Timesheets into Quickbooks?
  66. Linking Validation Lists?
  67. Excel 2003 XML Command
  68. Help with the forumla, whether it works with IF condition or Vlook
  69. more than 30 fields in one Sum function
  70. Calculating pensions rate
  71. Static Timestamp without using Macros
  72. Adjusting Timeline with a link
  73. Medical Student Loan Consolidation
  74. date calculation
  75. How do I link data from a horizontal range to a vertical range?
  76. randomise function in word
  77. Solver not following parameters
  78. String equivalence
  79. Removing Pivot Table Functionality
  80. number formatting/separators
  81. sumif multiple criteria
  82. conditional formatting or formulae to show elapsed dates
  83. Test within a range?
  84. help! what's the formula for this.
  85. HLookup indirect multiple worksheets
  86. IF formula
  87. Formatting, Conditional or otherwise
  88. Continuous numbers
  89. Complex Formula
  90. Lookups
  91. Formula Problem need help
  92. How do I set up a custom cell format category?
  93. How to create link of DATA not cell reference in Excel?
  94. Pivot table
  95. Sorting data in rows
  96. excel
  97. Using UNC path instead of URL to link cell to PDF file
  98. proper scaling in chart (with time-scale X-axis)
  99. Access data on spreadsheet without accessing the file?...
  100. Round with IF's
  101. Matching
  102. set up a statement of cash flow template for operation activities
  103. Scientific notation
  104. sum() 0.00 result
  105. Linking or Mirroring workbook
  106. Foramtting text in an option button
  107. Excel Sum Formulas - maybe all??
  108. So many commas
  109. Formula for Converting Kilos to Stones
  110. Worksheet formulas
  111. Sumproduct and speed of Calc.
  112. I want to prevent a formula from being affected by insert line
  113. Use Go to function to identify dependent cells between worksheets
  114. Formatting text of an option button
  115. count number of dates in a column that are within a month period..
  116. replace all function - excel 2003
  117. how do i make a formula thart rep equasion X/b=12 if b = cell c12
  118. Copying a formula from one worksheet to another worksheet
  119. Interpolate data points in table
  120. Finding the Lowest Exam Grade
  121. Set a Conditional Formatting Q
  122. Round Up by a factor not by a digit [MROUNDUP(number,multiple)]
  123. Excel Formula's
  124. Automatic completion question
  125. Sumif errors
  126. If/Then function
  127. printing invoices using excel
  128. Cancel of text box leaves sheet unprotected
  129. Refer to Date/Time Range
  130. Run Auto Macro only once
  131. Pivot tables and work sheets
  132. Value of cell in link
  133. HOW TO: Highlight cell if number in cell changes
  134. Possible VBA Code?
  135. Re: SumifS Multiple Sum Ranges
  136. Re: Copy formula only from one spreadsheet to another
  137. Re: Hidding #DIV/0! In Cell
  138. SumifS Multiple Sum Ranges
  139. Re: Hidding #DIV/0! In Cell
  140. Re: Hidding #DIV/0! In Cell
  141. Getting Rid of values like TRUE and 0 when using functions
  142. Re: LINEST using only some of the values in an array
  143. Copy formula only from one spreadsheet to another
  144. Re: Hidding #DIV/0! In Cell
  145. Shared workbook
  146. RANK IN SEQUENCE
  147. Return next non-Blank Cell in a Column ?
  148. How do I- IF the cell background is RED in color then contain 1
  149. Re: Hidding #DIV/0! In Cell
  150. Re: Hidding #DIV/0! In Cell
  151. Hidding #DIV/0! In Cell
  152. Data Form Limitations....Help!
  153. Copy Formula
  154. Re: Calculate duration day +1
  155. Re: Calculate duration day +1
  156. Problem formatting pivot table headers
  157. Re: Linest - different columns for x range
  158. change formula reference in bulk?
  159. VLOOKUP & SUMIF
  160. Help with formula
  161. Create a macro which can find a record in three books
  162. Trouble Sorting Spreadsheet
  163. Calculate duration day +1
  164. Same header and footer in excel and word
  165. Re: converting days into weeks
  166. My excel workbook says "too many cell formats" ?
  167. converting days into weeks
  168. Linest - different columns for x range
  169. Re: LINEST using only some of the values in an array
  170. Re: LINEST using only some of the values in an array
  171. Re: LINEST using only some of the values in an array
  172. how do i save multiple files to one excel spreadsheet
  173. Can not copy or move some worksheet
  174. Complex Union Intersect
  175. LINEST using only some of the values in an array
  176. Exporting individual rows to Word
  177. excel tmp files
  178. Individual record spans multiple rows
  179. pivottable, independent filters?
  180. Extraction
  181. Conditionally format on result ranges
  182. change font size for control labels
  183. Work in 2 Cells "C3" and "R3"
  184. Pivot table formula help
  185. help with a formula
  186. Need Help Converting Numbers to Dates
  187. VLOOKUP quickstep
  188. Cell Reference from 2 lookups
  189. Selected cells shadding Invisible.
  190. combine two if formulas into 1 megaformula
  191. Using Dynamic Criteria with DCOUNT/DSUM
  192. Trying to delete all formats
  193. Formula problem
  194. How do I create a form in Excel?
  195. Locked Cells and Copy/Paste
  196. Overtime formulas
  197. How do I get information on worksheet 1 to show in other wkshts?
  198. Converting USD$ to AUD$
  199. fixed cell in formula calculation
  200. formulas "IF, THEN"
  201. Taking a column from several worksheets; combining into another...
  202. updating destination when I add a line to my source workbook
  203. AutoFill
  204. how can i choose only visible cells from a autofilter?
  205. how can i choose only visible cells from a autofilter?
  206. Sorting problem- This operation requires...
  207. log
  208. Format Data Series in a Chart
  209. Fomula result not displaying
  210. show first weekday
  211. edate - Prior to Excel 2003
  212. Conditional values based on formatting?
  213. Convert date + time text format to date format
  214. Automating data extraction on 22nd of month
  215. How do I put items from a list or column into other boxes in Excel
  216. find, match, and count to populate table
  217. Criteria in sum if ?
  218. My formulas do not calculate in some Excel applications - help!
  219. Amount of Workdays in a Month
  220. How to easily convert US to UK date formats?
  221. Conditional summing
  222. logarithms back to numbers in Excel?
  223. LOOKUP text return text
  224. compare & match text
  225. Are there any NON-Visual Basic solutions for inserting a picture based a derived or called filename?
  226. List the months between 2 dates
  227. Excel - invoice numbers
  228. How can I give text a numerical value in adjacent cell?
  229. assign the same macro to every line in worksheet
  230. Reference a changing range
  231. Choose last number in a column
  232. How to make a macro or function run after entering data in a cell?
  233. numbers not appearing correctly in formula bar
  234. Convert a positive number into spelled-out text
  235. Enter number on a worksheet to copy row from another worksheet
  236. "AND" formula help?
  237. Filling a few cells based on the info from another worksheet.
  238. How can I search for entries that are repeated in the workbook?
  239. average and if
  240. how to import the link_location from an other hyperlink cell
  241. Excel totals
  242. Count, number of entries of a particular month.
  243. Excel total format
  244. Formula for < and > results
  245. Finding the location of what was summed
  246. Calculate Difference in Times with Considering Date
  247. Displaying symbol from inside a calculation
  248. SUMPRODUCT - Giving me trouble
  249. Can I find what files link into a source file in Excel?
  250. How do I lock the location of the Data Validation Input Message?
  251. 32 column limit in excel Form
  252. Print only unhidden rows
  253. Data Validation and Name Range
  254. #VALUE! - how to get rid of it?
  255. Help with formula Grade book
  256. EDATE returns #VALUE
  257. updating formulas with named cell references in a different worksh
  258. Multiple criteria over Multiple sheets
  259. Help please -
  260. Data Validation has stopped working on one paricular sheet only
  261. Problem with IRR function
  262. HOW TO GO TO PAGE END LIKE GOING TO PAGE BEGINNING
  263. editing numbers
  264. return rating of which number is highest and descending in column
  265. How can I look up text instead of values
  266. Editing oa comment
  267. how do i use vlookup function in more than one table same time
  268. How do i see sum of numbers at bottom of workbook
  269. Remove & extract name in one cell
  270. Adding a number to a letter of the alphabet to get a letter
  271. Find a second value in a table with VLOOKUP
  272. put a hyperlink on a command button
  273. VLOOKUP issue
  274. Please help w/ INDIRECT
  275. Protect_Unprotect Macro modification.
  276. Formula not working
  277. when using check box dont want excel calculate values.
  278. Minute Conversion
  279. VLOOKUP
  280. autofill series
  281. #value! message in Sumif Formula
  282. Using COUNTIF and VLOOKUP with upper and lower case letters
  283. Sorting data in excel
  284. Adding time with different dates
  285. Buttons for Excel worksheets
  286. Excel worksheet has seperated - How do I return to a single W/S?
  287. Populating Cells from One Worksheet to Another...
  288. Counting with a condition disregarding errors
  289. count occurances in a row using multiple criteria
  290. arrow keys
  291. entering formulas involving 2 workbooks
  292. Help with this Macro
  293. Another Save Question
  294. VLOOKUP FUNCTION
  295. Vba - Save but don't close
  296. Data Validation and Dependent Lists Q
  297. Problem in data export
  298. pay back period
  299. payback period
  300. Formula Help
  301. Formula
  302. "If, Then" Formulas for multiple cells
  303. How to calculate the UPC Check Digits
  304. Creating multiple worksheets...
  305. Formula with minimum & maximum values
  306. Vlookup Problem
  307. formula to hide row
  308. Creating Forms in Excel
  309. When was file last opened?
  310. worksheet
  311. monthy payout on an annuity
  312. Trying to move text but not cells
  313. Find the date 6 months later
  314. How to convert date to financial year format 2006-07
  315. precentage rate formula
  316. Create a formula that contains a complex embedded IF statement
  317. Formulae returning blanks
  318. how do i create harvey balls?
  319. Excel formula viewing
  320. Word Doc as a worksheet ?
  321. If Then Else
  322. calculate weighted average of stock cost
  323. Need an input box when user selects a value in a drop down box
  324. Unique Proposal Numbers
  325. Need a simple formula
  326. Change date on different workbooks
  327. Pivot Table Sub-Totals
  328. Wont Sum
  329. Data Entry Mini-Project
  330. SUMPRODUCT
  331. Linking a relative formula to another worksheet problem
  332. Linking a relative formula to another worksheet problem
  333. how do i use vlookup function in more than one table same time
  334. need post-fix for data source jumbling row data in a consistent wa
  335. formating cells
  336. SUMIF
  337. extenging function
  338. Vlookup on more than one sheet
  339. Show blank when today() is within a certain date range
  340. Is there a SUM-function equivalent to the FREQUENCY-function?
  341. Tracing precedents
  342. Combining columns
  343. I need to copy only those cell where comments is there
  344. List of unique texts and numbers
  345. How to sum of two max figures out of five and four figures
  346. Sum Time from another Worksheet
  347. HLP - Dynamic Range for Nested IF
  348. keeping font color when linking cells
  349. item # in one sheet want to pull data that matches from other tab
  350. finding the cell with min value and returning the contents of neig
  351. Pivot Tables--Counting Blank Cells
  352. Pulling data
  353. Excel 2003 list of new functions in this version
  354. Macro Question ??
  355. How to find the address of the min cell within a range
  356. Explaining a formula
  357. Cell placement
  358. Percentage of
  359. Find Column Number via Lookup
  360. have Excel retrieve conditional operator ( < > = ) from a cell
  361. How to do a Linear interpolation in excel?
  362. HLookup returning values
  363. Vlookup multiple criteria
  364. Excel 2003 Pivot Crash
  365. help with Indirect formula
  366. Copy Data from one cell to another
  367. Remove Characters Until a Specific Character is Reached
  368. Count data in cells
  369. formula for pulling only numbers but not text from another cell
  370. Find matching data in two worksheet columns
  371. Sumproduct
  372. Group Checkboxes to only allow on "checked" box
  373. can i set font colors in functions
  374. Vary the Range in a Function
  375. Restricting a Formula's Response
  376. create links to extract data from one excel file to another excel
  377. Counting Unique Alpahnumeric's in a list
  378. Copy row details where cell value meets certain criteria
  379. Date functions
  380. SUM command using variable sheets
  381. How do I write a compound if statement?
  382. Ignor null in count
  383. Summarise the date by month
  384. Copying bulk cells that matches a single cell name
  385. Combining data from multiple cells into one cell.
  386. Macro Help Needed - Excel 2007 - Print Macro with Auto Sort
  387. Format is lost when number changed to text
  388. modified following business day convention
  389. Now()
  390. Hyperlink for file selection only
  391. Select matching records from list
  392. Linking to a Variable Number of Rows - XP/07
  393. Using a Worksheet Name in a Formula - XP or 2007
  394. Multiple Criteria over multiple sheets
  395. Subtotals & Conditional Formatting Part 2
  396. Vlookup worksheet, find value in any column
  397. How do I create a task from conditional formatting?
  398. Frequency of data with criteria
  399. condition formatting involving formula
  400. template of a rolling forecast for production?
  401. IF formula
  402. reference cell in header
  403. NEED TO FILL BLANK CELLS IN DATA WITH TEXT STRING
  404. special lookup
  405. VLOOKUP business case
  406. Determine last blank cell in row?
  407. Another time question
  408. IF..THEN..ELSE
  409. Extracting Text
  410. Need to know total interest over the life of a loan
  411. how do I get a return count of one when there are multiple enteri.
  412. data Validation options
  413. VLOOKUP HELP!!
  414. How do I add values only in odd numbered rows in Excel?
  415. Macro Question
  416. GRID LINES WONT PRINT
  417. trying to replace 2 spaces with 1
  418. Refreshing Pivot Tables
  419. Setting up a list where an item can only be picked once in Excel
  420. Need Help -- Baseball stats in excel only has 23 pages--Need to addmore pages...
  421. pivot table
  422. Creating A Unique List of Values From A Table
  423. Where's my value?
  424. Multiple Cell References in GetPivotData
  425. automatic column sorting problem when protecting sheet
  426. I have 1 master excel file & want to rec. data from 7 other files
  427. Error 1311. Source file not found
  428. Sort/Filter issue
  429. calculation of partial shipments
  430. Assigning invoice numbers automatically in excel?
  431. Excel - randomization with certain criteria
  432. Index/match - make blank cells return a blank value.
  433. Need to transform the dates to months
  434. vlookup/ match or other function??
  435. Can a sheet be named automatically based off the value of a cell?
  436. Freeze Panes Shared workbook problem
  437. Unhide worksheet in Excel 2007
  438. Type Mismatch
  439. Vertical Lookup Question
  440. Blank cell causes VB crash
  441. Excel sheet: selection of cell or rows not visible.
  442. Multiple AND & OR statements
  443. INDIRECT function
  444. HLOOKUP and OFFSET - Any Suggestions
  445. problem---loss of data when using shared workbook in Excel
  446. Help with RAG Formula
  447. Autofilter on rows instead of columns
  448. Excel wont recognize date formt
  449. Dates
  450. excel: how do i interpolate in an x-y data series?
  451. How to create a sequential weekly date list, each separated by 5 r
  452. Update date field upon cell range change
  453. synchronize worksheets with master worksheet
  454. Formual
  455. how can I check for cell focus inside a spreadsheet ?
  456. Custo Format for TEXT Function
  457. Pivot Table Column Totals
  458. How do I link Text Boxes to Cells, not Cells to Text Boxes?
  459. Adding new elements to an existing "list"
  460. Adding time
  461. What is formula to have an upcoming date change color?
  462. Re: Conditional Formatting Based on two cells in a row
  463. Multi Function for Unique Numbers
  464. Maximunm # of Spreadsheets in any Workbook
  465. Move or Copy Worksheet
  466. Functions and Formulas
  467. Rounding to two even decimal places
  468. Printing using criteria
  469. I want to assign a value to the letter R in a cell range
  470. Macro Question
  471. what is an Excel conventional worksheet?
  472. select and copy 100 random cells from a range in a source workbook
  473. boxplot in excel
  474. Defining character limits
  475. MS VB addin err
  476. Extract Info from Multiple files
  477. Excel file
  478. Template for a leave planner
  479. What am I missing?
  480. if,and or functions
  481. Data Comparison in Workbooks
  482. AND OR SEARCH together
  483. copy tabs to one tab
  484. Limit a cell to except a function only.
  485. Prevent formula entry
  486. OK i need help with the if function.
  487. Data Validation - reference to another workbook
  488. Volumes of Text in a single cell
  489. Can you use a formula to automatically display a picture in a cell
  490. Subtotals and Conditional Formatting
  491. how to merge separate worksheet
  492. Drop Down list that fills in other cells
  493. Trying to use IF statement with hyphen
  494. Strange and inconsistent result from a simple formula
  495. Referencing the same cell address while copying a formula
  496. Pivot table cell limit
  497. Need Macro Help
  498. How do I save part of a worksheet in a separate file?
  499. View List Items in Combo Box
  500. Add a list of times
  501. Counting Function
  502. Variable Lookup/Double Lookup
  503. Repetative text
  504. formulas won't recalculate
  505. Time / Each Second Bewtween 9:30 AM and 4:15 PM
  506. Sheet combobox help
  507. running regressions in Excel 2003
  508. Need Period After Initials
  509. if no value go to next cell
  510. #Ref error when using vlookup formula
  511. Extracting Data from 2 cells into 1
  512. Using a cell value for a reference
  513. N/A returned on VLOOKUP formula
  514. cell values being computed
  515. Weighted Values
  516. Excel 2000
  517. Formula or Conditional Formatting Help needed.
  518. Calculate Percentiles with dynamic ranges
  519. convert one column into many columns
  520. Stop Updating Today() On opening
  521. Multiple-Value formulas
  522. subtotals function error
  523. HOW TO USE OF SUMIF FUNCTION TO SUM TOTAL NO OF PQ1, PQ2, OTQ OF .
  524. Range in Excel
  525. Incrementing cell reference in Lookup formula
  526. Payroll calculation
  527. Date Calculation with Blanks
  528. Formula
  529. finding maximum, minimum in a range consists both Positive and Negative numbers
  530. what is purpose of asterisk in date format *3/2/07?
  531. Excel Beginner,
  532. populate cell on worksheet 2 if text is red on worksheet 1
  533. Round numbers 1.01 through 1.49 to 1.50
  534. Excel Validation List Hiearchy- How to????
  535. Selection
  536. Help with formula
  537. Macro to delete rows with font strikeouts
  538. adding data simultaneously onto 3 worksheets
  539. how to use Gamma on excel?
  540. Paste Link Problem
  541. Repeating Row Fields in a pivot table
  542. Conditional Statement using a Drop down box
  543. DMAX taken to the max
  544. Sum Time - strange result (site & cpearson researched)
  545. How to repeat one cell specific times to form an array?
  546. Display Last Value Calculated in Formula Range
  547. List values NOT entered yet
  548. Please help! Excel Novice here
  549. How do I convert hours, minutes, and seconds into decimal format?
  550. Macro to double values in a cell
  551. Excel 2007 balks at >7 nested IFs
  552. Select correct worksheet based on data entered into a cell
  553. Comparing two columns containing Date info
  554. Allow user to change the state of ("click" in) check-boxes on protected worksheets?
  555. PIVOT TABLES-PERCENT/AMOUNT OF CHANGE
  556. Need help on Excel formula to find an occurrence and display numbers
  557. Save As and Save Not
  558. indirect formula
  559. Selective cell protection
  560. Disable macro at runtime
  561. Last key stroked before auto macro run
  562. Chart troubles
  563. Hiding numbers of a functon
  564. New to Formuals
  565. Function re:Dates in Conditional Formatting
  566. Count occurences based on dates
  567. Taking specific rows from on workbook to create another workbook
  568. Is it possible to total multiple cells with an "IF" function value
  569. Sum every Third Row
  570. How to conditionally reference a cell
  571. Percentages
  572. So close
  573. Search end of data in column
  574. AutoSum Help
  575. a test
  576. INDIRECT?
  577. return values from an array based on matching text value
  578. From Column select Values to sum
  579. validation list and protection
  580. Yet another lookup question
  581. type in 4-7 changes to 38814
  582. Created Date
  583. Find Column
  584. paranthesis removal
  585. VLookup - Not Exact Match
  586. PLEASE HELP!!! Formula Question (Here's a challenge) :)
  587. Unhiding Rows in Excel
  588. My "F2" function has been turned off, how do I turn it on?
  589. Remove Last x Character(s) in Selected Cells
  590. Overlaying columns
  591. how to generate data from a list on excel from another worksheet?
  592. If Statement Not Working
  593. Generating Calender in Excel giving start & end dates
  594. creating formula
  595. Rounding
  596. auto filters and worksheet protection
  597. Help with a mileage sheet
  598. SUMIF with two conditions
  599. How do I download data into MS Excel from a Website that takes a l
  600. Silly question
  601. Track Changes Format
  602. CF with 4 conditions
  603. Formula Question
  604. How do i copy section headings automatically in excel
  605. How do I create comment boxes that appear when a cell is clicked?
  606. store the drop down box results in seperate excel sheet
  607. formula in macro
  608. Copy Paste to another sheet
  609. use value not formula in IF statement
  610. format based on date
  611. Amending standard Excel popups
  612. can vlookup pull from 2 columns into 1 column?
  613. how to protect a column in a spreadsheet
  614. lock a total row below a list & allow inserting in the list?
  615. How do I link 2 data sets to 2 drop down menus?
  616. How to locate the first digit in a cell, explained
  617. auto format cell to enter data alphabet in column
  618. how do i use contains in an if statement
  619. Help on VBA code
  620. # of iterations
  621. Replacing all references to a file, with a new file name. Lots!!
  622. Select the most recent date
  623. SUMIF With Variable Consecutive Days
  624. If function -
  625. Macro Question
  626. excel
  627. Italic
  628. combining information from several sheets into one sheet
  629. Is there a formula that can spot duplicate reference des's
  630. Macro looping endlessly
  631. Format cells based on text string contains
  632. Excel 2007: Create a pivot table where data is in multible sheets
  633. Sum Function with wrong total shown
  634. Object error with Group & Ungroup in Excel
  635. Macros for checkboxes
  636. Conditional Formating Problam and question?
  637. Matrix Inverse
  638. Need to convert Outlook Journal Duration to a number
  639. Excel Look Up Tables - Make The Table Dynamic?
  640. How do I update worksheet 1 from data on worksheet 2
  641. counting with multiple criteria and wildcards
  642. One function away!
  643. How many iterations it takes to get to 0?
  644. Counting Unique Vales in a column
  645. How do I reformat fractions that are expressed in smaller font?
  646. How can I create a master item list from orders?
  647. how to formulate this simple n easy?
  648. Counting # of occurances of words in text
  649. CONDITIONAL FORMAT BASED ON 2 CELLS
  650. justification
  651. Hyperlink does not adjust or move as rows are added and deleted
  652. Data Validation on blank cells
  653. Using "if" function to translate 100 scale into 4.0 scale
  654. Excel: How to insert current time (static) to the nearest second?
  655. salary adjustment due to inflation,,how to ??
  656. occurance in each year
  657. how do i sum if in two different cell references - Excel
  658. HOW TO SUM ALL 1 YR OLDS, SUM ALL 2 YR OLDS FROM a LIST OF DOB's
  659. How can I get around 30 argument limit of SUM function?
  660. Macro Conditional Formatting
  661. In a formula how can I reference the outline level of a row?
  662. #Name? error message
  663. conditional formatting consecutive cells
  664. Formulae
  665. excel 2007 formulas
  666. i think i need count function help
  667. Conditional Formatting (for cells containing specific term)
  668. Last Cell Info
  669. can I do a drop down with a calander in it
  670. max reference cooresponding cell
  671. Formula Problem
  672. Average and Round together
  673. Sync Worksheets in Different Workbooks
  674. Excel 2007 - Insert Columns
  675. Index and Match Formula!!!!!!
  676. which function can get the desired result?
  677. Application hang with array sum(sumif... formula
  678. Insert Row and Corresponding Unique Worksheet
  679. Grouping Dates in a Pivot Table
  680. help with Index and Match Formula
  681. time around midnight
  682. Check boxes
  683. is there any way of using a function for loan emi calculation?
  684. If AND OR formula
  685. IF Functions
  686. How to copy the same formulas in a spreadsheet -Macro?
  687. How to Automatically transfer specific Data from Sheet 1 to Sheet
  688. Shade Cell if Sum is 0
  689. remove records when fields match in 2 worksheets??
  690. How do i add in a last updated function for a series of cells?
  691. Workbook Calculations set to Automatic - Excel 2007
  692. Adding total from one worksheet to another
  693. VLOOKUP questions
  694. Multiple Named Ranges in the Same Column
  695. Referencing Filtered Cells
  696. multiple (nested) IF statements
  697. Are the letters IA used for an action in Excel?
  698. Calculating Question
  699. If funtion in Excel
  700. A challenge for an expert...
  701. IF, VLOOKUP & DATA VALIDATION TOGETHER
  702. which function
  703. excel 2003, paste link
  704. Creating a Pivot Table to reference values
  705. Duplicates are GOOD: How to find the most duplicated values?
  706. Formula markers question ?
  707. If + date range
  708. SUMPRODUCT or VLOOKUP
  709. HELP!!
  710. How can I get the password to unlock an add-in function
  711. =EVALUATE("{ to work in a range of cells
  712. two results from IF statements
  713. COUNTIF - more than one condition
  714. if statement with "&"
  715. Time
  716. Help !!!
  717. conditional formatting
  718. VLOOKUP NESTED
  719. Early Login, Last Logout
  720. Conditional Formatting in for Cells with Mixed Dates and Text
  721. sum if and a range of cells
  722. Vlookup not working
  723. Vlookup not working for me.
  724. Excel 2003 to 2007 Analysis ToolPack Errors ="#N/A"
  725. Multiple IF's to Select a Value
  726. Determine payback period to reach fixed dollar amount.
  727. COUNTIF
  728. Countif ?
  729. Linking worksheets
  730. replacing numbers in a cell
  731. how can I get a corresponding T-score for a P-value in excel?
  732. Shared workbook editable by multiple users
  733. Inserting a "0"
  734. bank book or pass book
  735. VLOOKUP issue
  736. extract unique records from one column
  737. undo and redo do not work
  738. Conditional Large
  739. recursive formula question
  740. running totals, named formulas
  741. Names and Separate Worksheets
  742. How to define range of values in a formula?
  743. Time sheet Formula
  744. how to find out how many clients had 2 or more visits.
  745. Activate Hyperlink in Named Range
  746. Array tally
  747. linking worksheets
  748. Need help rewriting a macro
  749. insert cell content and shift cells down
  750. working with data
  751. Relative position of Employees
  752. Sorting in Excell
  753. running totals between worksheets
  754. formulas quit calculating
  755. Conditional Formatting Question
  756. how to calculate the difference between two bearings
  757. formulas are not repeating across the board.
  758. Data Validation Excel 2003
  759. find name and insert address
  760. how do I express a number as a ratio (4:1)
  761. can I do a formula to use only the highlited cell's
  762. Find Cell in Named Range
  763. Is anyone a SUM(IF formula expert (array formulas)?
  764. sumproduct function
  765. Show the latest Cell Value of a column in the other cell of worksh
  766. Show the latest Cell Value of a column in the other cell of worksh
  767. Show the latest Cell Value of a column in the other cell of worksh
  768. what can I do if I need to nest more than 7 formulas?
  769. antilogarithmic function
  770. SUMPRODUCT with Hidden Columns
  771. SUMPRODUCT with Hidden Columns
  772. Performing calculations on only cells with data
  773. networkdays
  774. Count dates
  775. Activate Questions
  776. Why are my formulas being replaced with values in excel?
  777. Concatenate values IF()
  778. how can I paste values derived from formulas into a different book
  779. IF function
  780. split text into separate cells
  781. Way to average a group of results from using LOOKUP?
  782. Kind of a reverse vlookup
  783. how to find a special total from a combination of numbers
  784. Show Top 3 Values
  785. Data validation custom formula
  786. Maximum Length For Linked Workbook Path?
  787. how do I make a diagonal column header
  788. How can I use the value on a tab in a formula?
  789. Creating new shifttime
  790. IF Function?
  791. convert figures to words
  792. row arrangements
  793. how to use linest to get the result as ARRAY?
  794. SOS
  795. Match Question
  796. Importing data from another workbook?
  797. %formula in conditional formatting
  798. Last Row Number in a Named Range
  799. Running Macros in Excel 2003
  800. MULTIPLE DATE/TIME stamp
  801. error in excell 2007
  802. how do I create a levey-jennings chart in excel?
  803. Auto entry clock into a cell on tabbing into it
  804. Show % between two columns in a pivottable
  805. conditional formating
  806. Format and DDE..................Bet this can't be done.
  807. Showing Error when going to pass a function like this
  808. CHANGING THE DISTRIBUTIONS OF THE INFORMATION
  809. Help for Random Number Generation
  810. F9 vs. Calculate Sheet
  811. Index and match formula resulting in #REF
  812. "enter key" problem
  813. #DIV/0! error message
  814. I need a function guys!
  815. using MATCH, and LOOKUP
  816. Multiple countif lookup
  817. retrieve peer data
  818. What code do I use to attach event handler that will open my user.
  819. Formulas
  820. Average of last three rows against another column
  821. Grading function in Excel
  822. Autosum button
  823. Excel Program Question
  824. Clarification: Finding/Listing Symbols Found in 2 Columns
  825. How to set an alarm when there is a difference between cells?
  826. How do I stop repeat entry of a number in the same Excel column
  827. Listbox linked cell does not change
  828. VBA Formulas
  829. Sumproduct Indirect Named Dynamic Range using Offset
  830. formula which can convert amount in figures to amt in words
  831. Another count issue
  832. How do I show monthly compound interest in Excel?
  833. Re-post VBA into Formula
  834. How do I delete a partial worksheet?
  835. Finding/Listing Symbols from 2 Columns
  836. devide by 0 error
  837. Dymanic Range Names
  838. microsoft works spreadsheet
  839. Cell reference in comparison formula
  840. formula issues
  841. excel spreadsheet print functions
  842. COUNT entire row
  843. Conditional formatting numbers inputted to bold
  844. using vlookup for a range of cells
  845. Problem with Text to Speak
  846. How do I convert a percent number, for example, 12.34%, to text?
  847. Excel quits unexpectedly
  848. Need Destination cell to ref origin cell, but w/ many variables..H
  849. Count
  850. TIMEVALUE - can I use cell reference as argument?
  851. Pivot tables and grouping words that are both upper and lower case
  852. Excel F9 error
  853. subtotaling every third row?
  854. Moving data from master sheet to new sheets
  855. Vlookup/hlookup without using row or column numbers
  856. Can one conditionally format a WS to leave everyother row blank?
  857. I need to change the Excel Header and Footer margins to match the
  858. Macro Modification
  859. margin of error formula
  860. list, search, and display
  861. Number to Text
  862. Counting populated cells in another worksheet
  863. square cubic
  864. count unique entries across worksheets
  865. Calulating week # & Day #
  866. cumulitive totals and FILTER
  867. Altered Column Width
  868. Find and replace with a tick
  869. Copy across row alpha - not numeric.
  870. number of items fit into item
  871. Klick button for [F9] function
  872. counta if iserror
  873. How do I convert Roman numerals to Arabic (reverse of ROMAN)?
  874. Derive a formule for finding the average
  875. Summaries
  876. Copy Multiple Columns, Paste Under a Single column
  877. countif, sumif, or whatever - counitg just some psecific values
  878. SUMIF
  879. Security level of protected sheets
  880. Merge command not active
  881. Merge Workbooks command not active
  882. Help with IF statements
  883. How do I calculate NPV of perpetual annuity.
  884. Removing spaces at the end of numbers
  885. Cant get dynamic range formula to work.
  886. Paste Special
  887. challenge! - match/index/lookup with multiple criteria
  888. How do I move the expand/collapse for rows and columns in Excel?
  889. Dynamic Range
  890. Time sheet
  891. Decimal Place Rounding
  892. What formulae to derive?
  893. pivot table field settings % of...
  894. Formula Question
  895. index match 2 rows 1 col
  896. Creating a Macro For Shading Rows - Or Should I Use Conditional Formatting?
  897. how do i shade all identical cells automatically
  898. test
  899. What is wrong with my Post?
  900. Auto Filling
  901. table lookup with two inputs one output
  902. how to do "bitwise and operation" in excel?
  903. # mark
  904. 2 conditions needed to check and count of items based on that
  905. can i have more than one formula in the same cell?
  906. summing column c based an column a criteria
  907. calculate a continuous percent of attendance -if then using count.
  908. integer
  909. Finding the LAST value in a column
  910. Extracting parts of names
  911. Idexing Question
  912. index, match lookup using catenated values not working
  913. SUM (How do i add more than one amount in a single cell)
  914. SUMIF across Columns
  915. dff
  916. Template form
  917. Need help with formula to average numbers while ignoring "0" value
  918. Countif help
  919. Insert Full Path
  920. In XLS, how do IF stmt for IF a date is after another date...?
  921. Schedule Randomizer
  922. Button to create a new form
  923. number to time
  924. Copy/Fill cell values in a column
  925. Return value(s) based on selected checkboxes
  926. Standard Deviation from Goal, NOT Mean
  927. Formula
  928. How to hide column and row names
  929. Formula
  930. changing date formats
  931. Split table into smaller tables & into different worksheets each
  932. select date range then find average of values in another cell
  933. Dynamic range
  934. Zero values to show blank
  935. Formula in VBA
  936. Changing default margins
  937. Using Growth On Disjoint Cells
  938. Connection between size and complexity
  939. Division
  940. School teacher needs help! Need to filter all columns, not just o
  941. Setting up a formula
  942. help a newbie to formula writing, please
  943. Copy filtered table to Word
  944. Excel 2003 filtering problems
  945. combine Vlookup with the Right function
  946. Formula
  947. To Move Cell Information
  948. multiply formula where 1 cell has a (sumif) formula as a result
  949. #N/A
  950. wnt to look up fr a vlue in a clmn nd get the avg of the row
  951. Lookup
  952. colours missing in conditional formatting.
  953. Formulas with multiple IFs
  954. IRR desired return
  955. # of days in month
  956. Using the result of formula as part of reference to a cell in form
  957. Figuring Vacation Hrs. Earned using Current Date minus Hire Date
  958. Subtotaling non-contiguous cells
  959. Stock Quotes
  960. Stock Quotes
  961. Does the Networkdays function allow for leap years
  962. Changing mulitple tab names
  963. Formula
  964. Formula 'NAME" error"
  965. Finding a value and copying it to another cell
  966. The Growth Function
  967. lookup range of numbers; return corresponding data for the fixed r
  968. Changing Phone number format
  969. Creating a numbered list on a filtered worksheet
  970. pls help, is there an easy way to
  971. ##name? in cells of spreadsheet
  972. Time Stamp formula
  973. Formatting Cells
  974. Vlookup, multiple results (in different cells)?
  975. Formulas in Excel
  976. Writing an "IF" Statement
  977. Supress #Ref! error
  978. Re-calculate
  979. Help with nested for loops
  980. Look up valued based on two values
  981. blank cells are treated as zeros how do I stop that
  982. One sheet to get info from other.
  983. Pivot table - "top 10 function"
  984. Making the forms scroll bar show - figures.
  985. Print a selection based on checked checkboxes
  986. Formulas instead of VBA
  987. Reformatting addresses in excel 2003
  988. Returning the cell reference when you find a value in an array
  989. date calcuations
  990. Procedure is too big
  991. Using the Microsoft Date and Time Picker 6.0
  992. Freezing multiple rows/columns in Excel 2007 Pro
  993. Can I lookup a value in a range of worsheets?
  994. If Then statement for changing Values
  995. Using a hyperlink to backup Excel files
  996. Formula Rounding
  997. Index & Match functions - multiple criteria and multiple results
  998. How do I change letters in a drop down box
  999. how do i find any value in a list that is not #NA
  1000. conditional formatting