PDA

View Full Version : Excel Worksheet Functions

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  [37] 38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  49 |  50 |  51 |  52 |  53 |  54 |  55 |  56 |  57 |  58 |  59 |  60 |  61 |  62 |  63 |  64 |  65 |  66 |  67 |  68 |  69 |  70 |  71 |  72 |  73 |  74 |  75 |  76 |  77 |  78 |  79 |  80 |  81 |  82 |  83 |  84 |  85 |  86 |  87 |  88 |  89 |

  1. Do not allow Narrow Down with AutoFilter
  2. Copying the data's
  3. IF Function Help
  4. IF Function
  5. COUNTIF
  6. Check if cells contain the word "Thailand", return "TRUE"
  7. IF formula
  8. Excel formula question
  9. Help with my coding problem?
  10. Page Break Save
  11. Mailing a spreadsheet
  12. Simple IF statement
  13. How do I update a checkbox as true when another has been updated
  14. applying both Phil Peso & Euro decimal system in one spreadsheet
  15. array formula
  16. Insert rows without effecting formulas
  17. fill color not working in excel 2007
  18. find the frequency a number appears with another number within a s
  19. Formula for Inputing a Value based on a Condition
  20. Sumproduct for partial text
  21. Counting Coloured Row
  22. Need to sort a row of data and automatically copy in to another ro
  23. How do I set up automatic email when change is made to Excel wrks
  24. I have a sub total need to find the GST & QST any formula
  25. total Hours Worked for week PS thx for the formulars everyone!
  26. Hide $0.00
  27. Depreciation of assets - no. of yrs required
  28. hyperlink
  29. change parameters of a range to be summed
  30. Problems with VLOOKUP
  31. Multiple IF formula needed....
  32. "Nested" COUNTIF's
  33. Copy & Pasting Excel Spreadsheet to CorelDraw
  34. DSUM AND Condition
  35. Return Formula results to specific row of matched criteria
  36. In Excell how can i get a total hours worked value from 2 times?
  37. IF statement pulling from Product List
  38. Formula to look at a table with "0-34,999, 34,000-79,999, etc.
  39. How do I move daily data from one sheet to a 'yearly sheet'
  40. Excel 2003 Identify a single character in column
  41. Excel applications for a Barcode scanner
  42. IF function
  43. Sliding scale commission percentages formulas
  44. How do I import a date from a project scehdule task into excel?
  45. Excel 2003 - Calculation production schedule using solver
  46. Button for list
  47. VBA ?
  48. check for worksheets
  49. Shared workbook
  50. workbook creates a backup evertime I save it. how to remove?
  51. SUMPRODUCT to count items with duplicates where another column contains two defined items
  52. SUMPRODUCT
  53. Need help with Circular (?)
  54. VBA Project - Open/Close with Macro
  55. Can you change a format WITHIN a formula?
  56. cell with static current time
  57. Subtotal sorting
  58. Dynamic Picture defined by Name using a formula loses link when sa
  59. print a blank customized schedule
  60. Pivot Table sorts date as Alpha, not as Date
  61. Total 12 columns starting with first non blank column
  62. LOOKUP problems
  63. Designating color in one cell based on data entered in another cel
  64. Copyright Year Re-Formatting
  65. Splitting data from sheets into seperate workbooks based on formul
  66. IF statement checking if a cell's text is red
  67. Deduct Months from a Date
  68. Error in subtracting time - Help
  69. Complex formula
  70. how do you select every 8th cell
  71. I need help with formula
  72. SUM IF returns a zero value
  73. How can I get Excel (2003) to return just the first 4 words (of another cell)?
  74. FORMULA TO LOCATE NEXT DATE
  75. countif for 0
  76. Mutliple Criteria Count function
  77. Sending Difft Sheet as a seperate file thru email
  78. Adding Data from Multiple Spreadsheets
  79. When I open an excel workbook to mail merge nothing is shown
  80. how can I change the color of the menu list in a data filter?
  81. VLOOKUP LEFT VS RIGHT
  82. Using IF & AND and getting #NAME?
  83. "freeze" an imported realtime updated cell value
  84. Add data every 14 days?
  85. Sort doesn't recognize current region
  86. formula required
  87. HELP: Use the autofilter result on one workbook to filter the next list on another workbook
  88. IF three functions are.......
  89. How do I make a cell in Excel default to the negative value?
  90. Help with complex If statement
  91. Cell reference in header
  92. Bold & add line after subtotal row
  93. AddIn Analysis Pak not working anymore
  94. Corrupted File during Office 2003 upgrade.
  95. Shortcut to change change cell reference to Absolute reference?
  96. Counting odd & even #s
  97. Macro To Open a User selected File
  98. absolute reference to workbooks
  99. Merging Worksheets from different employees
  100. COUNT function... I think!
  101. Array Formula
  102. VLookup question
  103. Selective Copy from other excel file, sort, then deleteon a condition
  104. Selective Copy from other excel file, sort, then deleteon a condition
  105. Deleting information in cells
  106. =NOW()
  107. Formula to Insert Rows
  108. COUNT - How To
  109. Formatting Cells using an If Statement
  110. Calculations within Project
  111. summing first 'n' values in a column or row
  112. Transposing data?
  113. multiple dropdown selections
  114. Post Code
  115. Transferring data from one sheet to another if criteria are met.
  116. Linking to ranges in another file
  117. pop up calander in an excel spreadsheet
  118. Data Validation using Dates
  119. getting information from several columns
  120. IF Statement problem
  121. consecutive numbers
  122. Problem with If Statement
  123. IF Statement problem
  124. IF Statement problem
  125. Problem with If Statement
  126. I wish to fomat numbers in Excel
  127. How to disable the automatic getpivotdata function in excel?
  128. How to disable the automatic getpivotdata function in excel?
  129. New sub-folder in Excel using a formula
  130. link data from multiple workheets
  131. lineintx
  132. What is the furmulla to extract Rs.44325/t
  133. Search, find or lookup defined text in text string
  134. Bullet Points
  135. Hiding rows based on a criteria thru and event proceedure
  136. Finding the Row number based on contents of a cell
  137. Concatenation Formula needed
  138. Creating sheet references
  139. Alternative to a drop down list
  140. filtering rows depending on onother sheet
  141. Copying cells with the mouse
  142. Returning a value in one cell from values in two other cells
  143. A rounding function
  144. Partial Annual Periods (Repost)
  145. stop a clicked on cell being left blank
  146. Summing between 2 dates
  147. formula too long
  148. Some more help to edit some formulas
  149. Rolling Calculations
  150. VBA Code for Deleting a Row
  151. Partial Year Adjustments (Mod Function)
  152. Can you count cells by color?
  153. Macro to delete rows based on a condition
  154. Add, subtract time
  155. date specific formula
  156. if then statements
  157. counting periods Excel
  158. Converting month name to number
  159. Will Conditional Formatting work?
  160. vlookup not looking through all the values
  161. Autofill
  162. unable to solve array formula syntax
  163. PIVOT and lookup
  164. Invoicing Problem
  165. Conditional Formating
  166. Comparing two lists
  167. Moving Subtotals
  168. Conditional formatting changing relative when copied to other cell
  169. SUMPRODUCT - Tweak
  170. VBA Password Question
  171. open ftp file with password
  172. IF function and wildcards
  173. blank error
  174. I do not want a hyperlink to be automatic when you click on that c
  175. Converting Hours:Minutes to Decimal
  176. conditional: stop function under certain condition
  177. Complicated formula help needed please
  178. Calculating Time
  179. Data Import
  180. Rating according to 2 criteria.
  181. Random Numbers
  182. Dates in Excel
  183. to John Boy
  184. need help with networkdays formula
  185. How do I get a total adding cells from other sheets for a roll-up
  186. Create list of unique entries for use in validation
  187. Yearfrac error?
  188. Count difference based on Range
  189. how to sum items in a column if there exists some more refernces
  190. sumproduct?
  191. Filter setting
  192. how do I add a various check boxes to a list in a specific cell
  193. auto SUM bottom page
  194. find first and last in row of numbers
  195. Date Conversion dd.mm.yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy
  196. traspose data with formulas
  197. Conditional Named Ranges
  198. Want to display financial formula result... not the formula
  199. Adding values from a different worksheet
  200. protected file
  201. Get all Sundays
  202. Easy one...
  203. Sumif on Currency format
  204. Looking up data by row and column (Arrays, Lookups, Index, Match??
  205. Can I create a dropdown list to select multiple items
  206. Identify top 20 clients/coditional formatting
  207. Unable to paste in worksheet
  208. how do i transfer necessary rows/data from a master sheet
  209. how do i transfer necessary rows/data from a master excel sheet
  210. how do i put color in a cell based on data in a second cell
  211. Macros I think
  212. click on one cell to locate another cell
  213. Function for adding lines
  214. Invoice Formula
  215. i need help with formula
  216. formula question
  217. highlight group of rows
  218. Formula for finding data from 2 worksheets
  219. how to prevent a worksheet from being recalculated?
  220. Pivot table and customer analysis
  221. Time and lunch breaks
  222. concatenation
  223. Concatenate function adding double quotes to both ends of results
  224. Adding up various columns based on the value of one changing cell
  225. Paste changing cell contents to consecutive cells in a column
  226. Phone with/without area code format
  227. VLOOK up returning #N/A even though value exists in lookup array
  228. sumproduct bllank function handling
  229. Conditional formatting and time
  230. filter dropdown menu so 2nd drop menu is customized
  231. using a formula for a column or range
  232. Compare and Return Value
  233. Convert Time
  234. Look Up or Maybe IF formula
  235. Conditional Formatting Help
  236. Time Problem
  237. Linking Excell Spread sheets
  238. Excel 2K and parsing data
  239. I CANT VIEW CELL/TEXT COLOR UNLESS IN PRINT PREVIEW
  240. VLOOKUP returns #N/A and causes VBA routine to halt
  241. nested countif
  242. appending worksheet records into 1 worksheet
  243. Test cell interior color by worksheet function?
  244. vLookup from 2 different lists
  245. Lookup and return value 12 rows below
  246. move data to another sheet depending on criteria
  247. Using Excel Solver or Goalseek on multiple Sheets in a Workbook au
  248. IF - not equal to
  249. Advanced charting in Excel 2007
  250. count filtered rows based on condition greater than forty
  251. counting the number of times a word appears
  252. IF with 3 options
  253. calculate a date X number of days before/after given date
  254. How to read the value of a cell
  255. How do you truncate 2.22 to just 0.22?
  256. How to make these formula's?
  257. IF CELL VALUE FALLS WITHIN A RANGE OF VALUES
  258. Keyboard Shortcuts in Excel 2002 suddenly quit working
  259. how to keep a word of same sentence starting w a capital next lin
  260. 2007 and running balance across worksheets
  261. Counting the number of cells that have the same value
  262. ¿Cual es la fórmula matemática para la función "PAGO.INT.ENTRE"
  263. Lookup value in other sheet - return coresponding value
  264. How do I add hours worked in exel
  265. Can this formula be reduced?
  266. Convert date to text
  267. Can a replaced excel file be recovered?
  268. Array - matching data
  269. Count letter string, e.g. h/EL/p
  270. INDIRECT and Defined Names
  271. Vlookup return NA for numbers format as general
  272. Help
  273. Advanced Filter - extracting unique records
  274. I need a cell to populate as a one when 2 cells meet criteria
  275. How do I asssign a values to two cells and multiply them together
  276. Looking up a name in a list and returning only the column with dat
  277. Printing Color-Coded Worksheet in Black & White Mode in Excel 2003
  278. Problem face in Validation Command (Pop-up Error Box)
  279. PDF'ing in MS Excel 2003
  280. syntax for "IF" commend to check for multiple empty cells bf comma
  281. Sorting challange
  282. Formula for Detecting Currency Format
  283. Countif not working
  284. Conditional format
  285. date recognition problem
  286. Need some macro help.
  287. conditional formula question
  288. Returning contents of a cell based upon the minimum value in a ran
  289. find, Index?
  290. replicating formuleas?
  291. Tricky IF/Then Date based formula needed
  292. Change Currency Format of Cell based on another Cell
  293. Matching numbers and text
  294. Match WORKSHEET
  295. calculating time
  296. Converting NOW contents to TIME
  297. Matching records and posting them separately.
  298. Is there a way to compare one column with another?
  299. Why does my tab move to the end of the visable field instead of 1
  300. Function Range
  301. Locking non-Validation cells in ranges
  302. Copy worksheet with internal hyperlinks
  303. Linking tables and worksheets
  304. Can the If function be used on blank cells?
  305. Need Macro To Open URL Link
  306. Can I use a named range in the criteria for a sumif?
  307. IF Function/Validation List/Totals
  308. Category
  309. last occurance in a array
  310. the Row # from the result of Vlookup formula
  311. How to modify the code for different type of input?
  312. Removing the constant link from Spinner
  313. Time format
  314. Subtotal out of sequence
  315. Sumif, And Statements - multiple conditions
  316. Using " Forecast" financial function
  317. in excel, can I use values based on color for an "if, then" condi
  318. drop down lists and forms
  319. Merge sheets to Workbook
  320. Conditional placement of an item
  321. Return Row Number of PREVIOUS Numeric Consecutive Duplicate in Column
  322. Using a function to delete blank cells
  323. Dynamic Non Consecutive Named Range?
  324. Workhours Calculation
  325. Data filters in Excel 2007 not working for one file
  326. Shading a cell relative to three other cells & repeat
  327. Fixed path to other workbooks
  328. G4 is =C4+D4+E4 , what each one value is?
  329. VLOOKUP & TWO DIFFERENT RANGES
  330. Worksheets
  331. SumProduct Help
  332. IF function query (complex)
  333. How to GetText() from TextBox under Visual C++ application?
  334. vlookup or dget with multiple condition - help please
  335. How do I prefix a worksheet of numbers with a Minus (-) Sign
  336. How do I set up a check that matches names of companies in excel?
  337. Table of contents
  338. How can I copy the header and footers onto every page on a workboo
  339. VBA Code; need linked cells to change color if condition met
  340. Testing if a point is falling within the bounds of intersecting cu
  341. Mouse scroll failure when looking at code
  342. display what the function mean
  343. Convert time to fraction of an hour
  344. If formula
  345. keeps turning off
  346. IF statement
  347. formula for adding a date
  348. Dynamic Range Names?
  349. date formatting in excel
  350. Positive numbers only
  351. Searching for data
  352. links vs. lookup
  353. Converting text to numbers
  354. Feeback
  355. Can you pivot a table using a formula on a different sheet?
  356. subtotal formatting
  357. How do I enter a Formula for entire column?
  358. Function to count numbers in one Cell IE 1+2+10
  359. Rounding to the nearest quarter
  360. Formula won't calculate
  361. Count occurance of a month in a column of dates?
  362. Vlookups
  363. convert number to word
  364. Need Function Help
  365. Sort by Date Function
  366. workbook protection
  367. vlookup formula editing based on numbers treated as text
  368. how do you shuffle a range of numbers at random
  369. Need a formula
  370. Date range selection? Anniversary dates
  371. Cell working as a button? Cell color control
  372. Data values
  373. weekly labor total
  374. VLOOKUP referencing a cell with a URL
  375. formula for % passing
  376. convert time
  377. Formula for Solver
  378. Excel problems
  379. Copy/ move selected data from workbooks to seperate worksheets or workbooks
  380. Creating a Function
  381. Blank cells instead of zero
  382. Creating a Function
  383. easily change external references
  384. VLOOKUP
  385. Function that accepts and returns a decimal, is it possible?
  386. SUMPRODUCT, calling a value from a cell as a value to search on
  387. U.S. Holidays that the date moves
  388. time function
  389. changing formula
  390. Reference to the N-largest value in an array
  391. Formula by which meaning of word can be found out in another cell
  392. linking values and formats on from different sheets
  393. Form image
  394. character value function?
  395. Improduct function
  396. Date format
  397. filter or validate to avoid repeated data
  398. Need help in deleting specific data.
  399. Conditional Column Average
  400. Macro Time stamp Help
  401. Matching.....
  402. Retrieve whole row of data
  403. comparing cell to row, return all matchs
  404. How do I NOT get synchronous scrolling in multiple panes in Excel
  405. Index Lookup Question
  406. Comparing characters in one cell to multiple cells
  407. RESTRICT PASTE
  408. Counting conditional cells in multiple rows
  409. How to calculate based on Validation LOV items?
  410. Help Required: Pulling data from a workbook into a worksheet.
  411. dynamic character counter for merged cell text field
  412. VLookup and a Cell Reference
  413. How do I count two conditions using a wildcard?
  414. Macro for Unlocking Multiple Worksheets
  415. How do you append one row to another?
  416. Concatenate help
  417. format
  418. Need help with calculation - Duration or Time multiplied by cost
  419. Extract portion of formula resident in a cell
  420. remove spaces in linked worksheet object
  421. Listing Folder Contents into a Column
  422. Counting Days or Months
  423. Count if one cell has a name in it and another column does not
  424. Prevent duplicate data from being entered into the same column
  425. Excel 2003 and AVERAGE function
  426. vba outcome
  427. vba outcome
  428. plus and minus
  429. INK Annotations function in a protected sheet
  430. test for falling with the bounds of intersecting 2 dimensional cur
  431. Move first 12 ranked rows to another area
  432. Expert VBE help for cell color change
  433. Expert VBE help for cell color change
  434. Can't delete validation arrow
  435. updating external data sheet causes loss of data on linked pages
  436. assiging categories
  437. Combining Two tables into One
  438. cell formatting with formula
  439. Need tips on new features in Excel 2007 pivots, names, views
  440. Setting and Locking the default language for Excel Worksheets?
  441. An if statment tat returns a true blank
  442. Several Table, need the total discount
  443. Name lookup
  444. Oopps!
  445. "LOOKUP" within a condition?
  446. ¤â¾÷²M³f¦U´Ú¦U«¬¸¹
  447. Match function won't recognize values unless I type them
  448. Reference to a different spreadsheet
  449. Dynamic Ranges
  450. copying formulas forward and have the column refference move backw
  451. convert column of text email addresses to hyperlinks all at once
  452. Macros and sort function
  453. XP versus Vista spreadsheet
  454. Sorting and Deleting Help
  455. Function for fixed amounts spread over 12 payments
  456. Sort anomaly
  457. SUMPRODUCT Help
  458. If date in cell falls between date range...
  459. Change cell name
  460. Group and count a list of dates
  461. =IF(OR question
  462. vba help
  463. Help with OR function
  464. Help, Office 2007 "Rows to Repeat at Top"
  465. Mega Stat Addin
  466. How to calculate a mortgage payment?
  467. copy cells
  468. How to Delete empty rows in excel in b/w rows with values
  469. copy cells
  470. Ranking Spread Points
  471. INDEX & MATCH functions
  472. Help with Concatenation
  473. Having a cell prompt for a hyperlink
  474. HMATCH star matching
  475. to put a picture in steatments
  476. how to track the number of user accessing an .xls file
  477. Format a cell
  478. Getting an ActiveX command button to do a spreadsheet function
  479. Entering an array formula
  480. Sorting a spreadsheet with Excell 2007
  481. Using Indirect with Named Ranges
  482. Variable Worksheet Names
  483. Lookup
  484. Conditional Format for a date 1 month before Expiration in Excel 2
  485. Test please ignore
  486. Can I sort data that contains calcualtions?
  487. DSUM function
  488. Excel Average function not returning expected result
  489. Max Number in Formula
  490. Find empty cells, fill with text from cell above
  491. Copy Worksheet
  492. converting continuous data into binary data
  493. sumif2
  494. how to print labels directly from an excel database
  495. dynamic PROCV
  496. How do I specify cell contents for the Criteria in SUMIF?
  497. Sum totals of 55 worksheets on Sheet 55?
  498. SUM formula results returns 0 value
  499. sumif
  500. Getting a Result in vlookup dependent on another formula
  501. Visual BASIC in Excel
  502. Visual BASIC in Excel
  503. Summing
  504. Black Lines in Excel 2003 Spreadsheet
  505. IF Statements and multiple columns
  506. açıklama resmi
  508. Create the Sea Battle game in a Excel sheet
  509. Copy Formula
  510. ROUND the result of a formula
  511. converting a figure into words
  512. Omit header from first page without embedding header in code
  513. Excel 2007 Solver Error
  514. Printing curtain cells
  515. Vlookup returning multiple answers
  516. time format problem
  517. Are the non-gradient chart patterns missing from Excel 2007?
  518. Index Function
  519. Adding a graphic to a worksheet as a result of If/Then Statemet
  520. Calculate a date based on period and year
  521. Formula for product based on criteria?
  522. How to index teammembers within in a pool?
  523. Lost the passwork for protected worsheet
  524. Set up tracking schedule
  525. Pivot Table lookup
  526. Searching for data and placing in new worksheet
  527. Creating Forms in Excel 2007
  528. Array Help Please
  529. Tab function within cells
  530. Function which handles numerous variables
  531. How to display negative times
  532. Dynamic Range
  533. database
  534. Excel Function
  535. Find Numeric data
  536. Creating Nested If Fuctions
  537. Macros in Excel 2002
  538. Formula for Asset calculations
  539. Basic Excel formula
  540. Help - Consolidation refreshing
  541. Excel 2002
  542. Searching Text that contains particular WORDS.
  543. Calculating time without using time functions...
  544. How to valid the values?
  545. Crosshaires
  546. Value trouble!!!
  547. Formula with fixed details
  548. "if formula"
  549. rank function error
  550. addins & UDF
  551. Can I short worksheets ascending or descending order ?
  552. must read
  553. must read
  554. What is use of "<>" in Excel
  555. how do i select in aleatory way 3 numbers from an array of 10
  556. Selected Cell in a Range Appears in another Cell
  557. Replace non printable characters
  558. Color fill
  559. How do the data of any cell will be graded out?
  560. jump around a spreadsheet
  561. SUMPRODUCT - DIFFERENT DATES
  562. Problem with concatination result. Last digit change to 0
  563. Match - Array Problem
  564. formula to work with Acssets
  565. sumproduct ?
  566. Formulas
  567. updated cell with current time\date if any data in a row has chan
  568. copy cells in a row to another sheet
  569. Conditional Summing
  570. retrieve & count text
  571. Array Formula
  572. Web Query from multiple varying length pages
  573. discount formula help
  574. copy cells in a row to another sheet
  575. Copy certain cells in a row to another sheet, based on certain val
  576. External Links in Excel 2007
  577. Excel Spreadsheet?
  578. Can I annotate a formula result in Sheet 1 in Sheet 2 by Cell Addr
  579. Help dealing with a fiscal year rather than a calendar year
  580. &TEXT formula
  581. IF function for multiple variables
  582. Need clarification on why my formula works
  583. Formula to FIND DUPLICATE DEBIT AND CREDITS
  584. How can I insert a header only once in excel with many tabs
  585. SUMPRODUCT, count & sum
  586. How to insert cells with data only If they meet certain requiremen
  587. How to count the matched values?
  588. How do I incorporate ref. range(like OFFSET() ) in a function?
  589. IF statement with range
  590. Named Ranges
  591. How to divide the each digit of the phone numbers into different c
  592. Worksheet will not print out on Legal size page
  593. Help with 'if' formula
  594. Please help.I went into the websitebyconture and its not workingfo
  595. how to count the number of cells it takes to reach a certain sum
  596. Macro to Filter Information in Multiple sheets and Make graph
  597. Question: Linking Cells
  598. Help on index addressing using variable sheets & cell references
  599. Please help. Need drop down menu for name&price to pop up automat
  600. Sorting excel worksheet data, and ALWAYS maintain "row data" (in l
  601. Copy drag formula down cells
  602. HLookUp
  603. Re: Help with formula (IF)
  604. Why is worksheet.usedrange empty?
  605. vlookup - can't pick up table array
  606. How to extract text from middle of a string
  607. Sum of cells under a condition
  608. Excel Doest Not Update and F9 Doesn't Do It
  609. Counting Weeks in a year
  610. Help with formula ,"")
  611. Convert IRS pdf forms to printable excel
  612. Formula help!!!
  613. formula for data base
  614. I need to pair each item on one list to each item on another list
  615. Formula - Period Quarter End
  616. add page numbers to selected sheets
  617. automatically add to cell formula
  618. Changing the color of cells by formula
  619. Clear cells to a preset value
  620. Clear cells to a preset value
  621. Format a TIME image in a cell
  622. Adding minutes in second column to times in first column
  623. Help with formula
  624. Trying to FIND lowercase or uppercase of target occurence
  625. I need help with a formula
  626. Recording macros that involve more than 1 workbook
  627. Pivot Tables and Dates Clarification
  628. Excel Autofilter
  629. Copying a Column of Formulas between Excel Files
  630. Link is missing
  631. vlookup
  632. Pivot table grouping of redundant data
  633. How do I set a goalseek value via an input box using vba macro
  634. Combine text with funny date format
  635. Time Format Conversion
  636. Pivot tables and dates
  637. Converting 1-60 minutes to quarter minutes in a formula
  638. ¤J¾¤À°±æ
  639. ¤J¾¤À°±æ
  640. How to give numbers to the font colors
  641. Converting 20010321 to 03/21
  642. Problem with SUMPRODUCT formula
  643. Converting date into plain text
  644. why will my function not work? it is just auto sum.
  645. Scrolling
  646. Least Squares Regression ST. Dev.
  647. An easier way using an array??
  648. Formatting a date as yyyymmdd + ##
  649. Change the letter instead of the number
  650. Using ISERROR to Solve #DIV/0 in a formula
  651. How can I turn back on my sort options in excel 2007?
  652. Changing cell color
  653. SumProduct When Range Has Errors
  654. Mode When Ignoring Zeroes
  655. Serious help needed for this project Can anyone help me with this
  656. How can we lock all the data in each row for sorting?
  657. OFFSET function on external sheets
  658. Excel / Access User Conference - Oct 24-26, St Loiuis
  659. Formula Error
  660. What's the formula for alpha code?
  661. MONTH() question
  662. how can I find which cells in a dataset equal a specific value
  663. Poor humaneyes
  664. Poor humaneyes
  665. Poor humaneyes
  666. SumIf accross multiple worksheets
  667. How can I make Excel automatically count down the date?
  668. lookup and extract
  669. Sumproduct & Dates & Similar Data
  670. Datewise Balancing Problem
  671. words and numbers automatically updated
  672. auto filter not working
  673. Countif Function for dates in a range
  674. spreading equally
  675. Conditional formatting
  676. Looking up values based on two criteria
  677. VLOOKUP
  678. Mod a Formula For Errors
  679. Forecasting with formulas HELP
  680. Worksheet Name
  681. Create different workbooks from workbooks
  682. Formatting excel to open in a window that is full screen
  683. Index array question
  684. Insert lines in more than one worksheet at a time...
  685. prevent copied blank cells from replacing existing data
  686. Count IF
  687. Columns with missing data that needs filled in
  688. Sumif Function
  689. Consolidating worksheets into one tab
  690. Sort function problem
  691. Vlookup/Match Function
  692. Help with formulas
  693. if, and, then formula
  694. Populating a calendar from another worksheet
  695. my Autocalc does not always work (Mirco 2003) I have to retype for
  696. COUNTIF TO BUILD SIMPLE CODE
  697. Linking cells, please help!
  698. SUMIFS and OR
  699. Saving a csv file with out dropping 0
  700. Translate a date into the month
  701. Copy Text String from between ()
  702. vlookup
  703. Track/Accept Changes
  704. Cant move pagebreak in PageBreak View in Excel2003
  705. i need formula which convert figure in to text
  706. i need formula which convert figure in to text
  707. How to retrieve a value based on 2 different criteria
  708. Rank function
  709. How do you get a cell to show hours in excess of 24 in excel 2007
  710. Using labels in formulas
  711. aligning text
  712. Filtering Unique Customers
  713. VLOOKUP IS NOT Enough
  714. TODAY() issues
  715. My Mutual Fund Questions(s), Solved??
  716. Find Max in array- return corresponding cell
  717. use the number in one cell for different formulas
  718. LISTS
  719. Address Range
  720. formulas
  721. Cummulative Return
  722. combinations of numbers sum to a given amount?
  723. SUMIF question
  724. Dash Ports
  725. 7+ Nested if Statement using indirect function
  726. Average annual GROWTH
  727. Calculate end time
  728. Transposing data
  729. Importing Alan Beban's code on Arrays; Importing a module or a project
  730. If statement
  731. Function to Filter Unique Records
  732. Adv Filter with Ref Cell
  733. Spreadsheet of files... Help
  734. extracting data to the right of a set character
  735. How to subtract[difference] in TIMES??
  736. Macro Problem
  737. row comparison
  738. Is there a function similar to FORECAST for a power distribution?
  739. Import many workbooks into one worksheet
  740. V Lookup
  741. Cannot save shared workbook
  742. lookup or find matching number in text string
  743. Counting Text Strings
  744. Subtotal Levels not showing in Excel
  745. Thanks!
  746. Printing directly to Excel
  747. Can you sort within worksheet with grouped cells & keep cell group
  748. calculating number of weeks between two set dates
  749. OLAP Data Cube
  750. Logarithmic??
  751. An #N/A returns in Vlookup formula
  752. missing colors in exel 2003
  753. Changing all Dates on Headers
  754. Find Nonblank Cell
  755. Vlookup #N/A Error
  756. Pivot table format question
  757. Creating reports based on data in a cell
  758. Need help with a complicated function
  759. How do I add value to a cell based on the calendar?
  760. Excel 2007 formula help
  761. Counting pairs
  762. Copy Workseet Within Same Workbook
  763. VLOOKUP
  764. How to Count values inside a cell when refered elsewhere?
  765. how do I highlight duplicates cells in excell prior to deletion
  766. Why is it that ~ is not recognised when using vlookup/hlookup?
  767. Searching a cells contents?
  768. Drop down box filter
  769. Extract domain names from email IDs
  770. how to develop a formula where assumed value in a cell is used to
  771. Count multiple criteria
  772. Vlookup function
  773. sum using text and numbers as criteria
  774. Need formula to calculate trend for the high values in data.
  775. background color!
  776. EXCEL: Truncating Text Fields to allow Vlookup searches to find da
  777. EXCEL: How to scan text reversed (like ACCESS: InStrRev)?
  778. EXCEL: How to scan text reversed (like ACCESS: InStrRev)?
  779. Excel 2007 PivotTable Question
  780. Payroll verification hrs and time off
  781. Setting column widths when mapping out a field trial.
  782. Variable within a formula
  783. Vlookup Approximate Match Question
  784. return in fractions with multiple divisors, linear
  785. Combining 2 INDEX/MATCH eq'ns; also 2 Sumproduct eq'ns
  786. Sum function with asterisks
  787. Change background color using conditional formatting
  788. =IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP($C109,D!$C$5:$C$75,1,FALSE)),0 ,1) what's D!
  789. IF, AND, BUT and ON-THE-OTHER-HAND formula :)
  790. Excel spred shet
  791. sumproduct and sorting
  792. input value of row and column populate from another worksheet
  793. How do I freeze columns so the formula does not calculate anymore
  794. IRR Trouble
  795. Help! PRobelms with TODAY()?!
  796. Investing,Mutual Funds Formula?
  797. Password Change with Macro - based on date
  798. Formula to List Results?
  799. formula for "does one cell equall another cell"
  800. reference cell from previous worksheet without "naming" worksheet
  801. listing all numbers in range eg 13-87
  802. Index Array Formula Assistance
  803. AutoFilter Macro
  804. Negative values in a formula
  805. How do I calculate the z factor automatically
  806. COUNTIF quandry
  807. Finding Nearest and Furthest Date
  808. Corresponding Values with Dates
  809. Multiple levels of sumif?
  810. Need to determine the elapsed Minutes between 2 dates in excel
  811. HELP! Customer count issues... Pivot Table disaster
  812. Array formula will not copy any further- Help ASAP!
  813. date format in Excel 2003
  814. Unsure of the Function, and How to Write It
  815. cell shading
  816. filter
  817. excel 2007 formula
  818. Names of workbook cell ranges not accepted with some signs
  819. Adding hh:mm times in a row as part of a "named" cell
  820. sorting data equally-
  821. Formula amendment to not remove digits
  822. Multiple lists
  823. Changing a formula dynamically.
  824. Dificulty in copy and paste when items is filtered in excel 2007
  825. Import External Text Data and Refreshing Problem
  826. locking cells dynamically
  827. Can I highlight one cell when clicking on another cell?
  828. Copy and Paste of Relative Cell References
  829. UserForm Question
  830. Creating a pop up window
  831. Refering to other tabs easily
  832. How do i return data in a cell from the referred cell?
  833. Count string IF.....
  834. Blank Cell/IF Problem
  835. Need assistance with COUNTIF while using multiple data arrays
  836. Count all but a specific reference cell (countif ?) +
  837. Conditional formatting does not change when values change. ??
  838. Vlookup match greater than lookup value
  839. How do you Increment Time by varrying times???
  840. Need help with a multiple criteria formula
  841. scanning worksheet for data then adding it
  842. How to skip the save file notoification on file closing?
  843. Enter multiple numbers in a cell so total shows when enter keypres
  844. I need to easily add checkmarks to indicate "done" items
  845. How do I set up a function that skips a cell in a fill?
  846. Best/Worst grade
  847. Linking multiple cells between workbooks
  848. help!
  849. Conditional Drop-Down Menu
  850. Filling a series into a non-empty column
  851. How to apply an automatic format to a column?
  852. Conditional Formatting
  853. Countif and Sumproduct
  854. grouping dialog box
  855. Work with cell contents?
  856. Pass Cell Address to OFFSET
  857. If Then Calculations
  858. adding up columns in excel 2002
  859. how to install a drop down list excel 2002
  860. count blanks in pivot table
  861. SUMPRODUCT Help
  862. how to look up an approximate value in two columns
  863. RANK on race times
  864. date updating
  865. Printing all formulas in a workbook
  866. Text + Numbers
  867. Counting "X"s in a column
  868. lock cell conditional format but not restrict data entry
  869. Random Number Generation & VLOOKUP
  870. Conditional formula based on a check box entry
  871. copying data down columns
  872. lookup text in one column, count in another column
  873. Restiction of cell value
  874. Conditional formula based on a check box entry
  875. How to easily locate hidden rows in a large worksheet?
  876. Sum If based on a 3rd condition ?
  877. worksheet specific password
  878. Conditional Formatting
  879. SUMIF formula help
  880. Macro - edit with macro
  881. Copying data from one sheet to another
  882. Copy Worksheet from one open workbook to another...
  883. subtotalling a list to another cell
  884. Subtotals
  885. Help with Concatenation
  886. Using Named Formulas
  887. VLOOKUP stops working at row 13
  888. Find value every time it appears and display cell above
  889. Match Month in Date With Month in Header
  890. Excel Macro for Beginners
  891. Copy from Word to Excel
  892. Search multiple cells with conditions, sum and auto populate!
  893. non-progressive formula copying
  894. Converting hr min sec into numbers
  895. Protection Options Changes
  896. Pivot Table COUNTA SUM of Unhidden cells only
  897. INDEX/MATCH skipping results
  898. Rounding to point 5
  899. sumif with multiple criterias
  900. How to format Date for 6 digit entry without entering /
  901. How to locate the error files?
  902. how do you redo huber, Casey to Casey Huber using a macro
  903. More questions about copying
  904. Networkdays Stopped Working - Again
  905. SUMPRODUCT using more than 2 criteria?
  906. Re: SUMPRODUCT using more than 2 criteria?
  907. Using a cell in formula to create a reference
  908. Listing & Counting Problem
  909. Duplicate text values
  910. RE: Duplicate text values
  911. Long formulae
  912. Linking data in workbook to its sheets
  913. HOW DO I SAVE A PORTION OF A WORKSHEET ON A FLOPPY DISK?
  914. Help with Compare Date Formula
  915. how to return a set of numbers in column A
  916. RE: how to return a set of numbers in column A
  917. Hyperlink formula
  918. inserting rows on multiple worksheets
  919. How do you put a tilda above a letter ?
  920. Can you add formulas into drop boxes??
  921. What is the meaning of the plus sign in "=+A1"?
  922. Conditional Formatting - More than 3 conditions
  923. RE: What is the meaning of the plus sign in "=+A1"?
  924. Autofill Function no longer Working
  925. RE: Hyperlink formula
  926. If formula to replace the #N/A value
  927. RE: Long formulae
  928. RE: Long formulae
  929. Consolidate multiple cells into one
  930. How do I format the A/ B Column to be fixed like numeric column
  931. multiple arguments from 2 column to provide an added result from a
  932. want a function to use
  933. RE: How do I format the A/ B Column to be fixed like numeric column
  934. Counting Dates - Not Text
  935. Timesheet
  936. Excel automaticly advancing copied cell numbers
  937. IF commands
  938. Re: Timesheet
  939. RE: How do I format the A/ B Column to be fixed like numeric column
  940. How can I use a VLOOKUP function to search a multi-page workbook?
  941. RE: inserting rows on multiple worksheets
  942. selecting from dropdown--have related info auto carry over
  943. Re: multiple arguments from 2 column to provide an added result fr
  944. RE: how to return a set of numbers in column A
  945. RE: Counting Dates - Not Text
  946. RE: HOW DO I SAVE A PORTION OF A WORKSHEET ON A FLOPPY DISK?
  947. Average the last 7 numbers on a list
  948. Portuguese and English VBA codes / functions
  949. text to date conversion
  950. Auto populate from list/source
  951. Re: Excel automaticly advancing copied cell numbers
  952. RE: Counting Dates - Not Text
  953. RE: Conditional Formatting - More than 3 conditions
  954. Re: If formula to replace the #N/A value
  955. RE: Auto populate from list/source
  956. Really need to do this!
  957. RE: How can I use a VLOOKUP function to search a multi-page workbook?
  958. RE: Really need to do this!
  959. Re: SUMPRODUCT using more than 2 criteria?
  960. RE: Using a cell in formula to create a reference
  961. RE: Listing & Counting Problem
  962. PICTURE HELP PLEASE!!
  963. Custom header/footer with many pages in one worksheet
  964. MATCH being sent two arrays
  965. dialog box with text.
  966. Conditional Confusion
  967. Please HElp!!
  968. map column a to column b
  969. Indirect?
  970. Accessing document's metadatas
  971. Formula To Use A Dynamic Named Ranges With VLOOKUP On Different Workbooks
  972. using the google spreadsheets
  973. Force entry in one cell based on value of another cell
  974. Copy a formula into a blank column only to the last data row
  975. Deleting partial information from all cells in a column
  976. How can you modify the background color of a cell by using formul.
  977. bulk replacement of cell reference within formula
  978. Comparing numbers in one column with numbers in another column.
  979. How do you correct inaccurate sumif totals?
  980. SAP macros
  981. Formula
  982. VLOOKUP
  983. Security Settings
  984. Averaging Ads in a spreadsheet
  985. countif only visible cells (filtered)
  986. trendline option missing
  987. How do I ask a cell to look only at the first character in a cell
  988. Inserting Totals into Worksheet
  989. defining a variable-size worksheet area for charting
  990. SUM of VLOOKUP Values
  991. HOW TO SET UP REMINDERS IN EXCEL?
  992. Sum uniques across worksheets with criteria
  993. Format a cell so that if a 7 is entered it is shown as 07:00:00
  994. Subtotal, then sort groups by their subtotals
  995. Drop-down lists with check boxes in Excel?
  996. Need help with SUMPRODUCT
  997. Calculations with decimals
  998. Sorting function in Excel 2003 lost in the 2007 version
  999. frequency function and list features
  1000. dividing words in selected cells