PDA

View Full Version : Excel Worksheet Functions

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  31 |  [32] 33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  49 |  50 |  51 |  52 |  53 |  54 |  55 |  56 |  57 |  58 |  59 |  60 |  61 |  62 |  63 |  64 |  65 |  66 |  67 |  68 |  69 |  70 |  71 |  72 |  73 |  74 |  75 |  76 |  77 |  78 |  79 |  80 |  81 |  82 |  83 |  84 |  85 |  86 |  87 |  88 |  89 |

  1. Names with If function
  2. auto sum from multiple worksheets
  3. How do I calculate variance between numbers?
  4. ALPHANUMERIC
  5. how do i autofill a cell a certain colour based on it's value?
  6. finding total from 2 seperate columns
  7. Duplicate Numbers when using the Large Function.
  8. Using pop up boxes to supply a variable within a macro
  9. Sum cells
  10. Rectangle Box
  11. Using date format in the cells how determine percent complete
  12. vlookup and match functions
  13. Combining Hlookup and vlookup
  14. EOMONTH Formula
  15. change sign of a column of figures from + to -
  16. use sub-totals and average in same calculation
  17. Using "Non-Empty Cell"
  18. How to calculate the total area under a curve in excel?
  19. Allocation formula
  20. Nezkop*ruj* se vzorce v konting. tab. z jednoho sešitu do druhého
  21. create two lines in one cell
  22. calculating working hours between 2 dates
  23. Results table help please
  24. Referencing cells according to date
  25. VLOOKUP - recover missing data source
  26. Min Year in an Array
  27. How to add 30 days to date in another column, including Sat/Sun?
  28. worksheet protection
  29. How do I get full tab color?
  30. Formula for counting more than one criteria
  31. FORMULAES
  32. Fill Down Formulas
  33. how do I do conditional formatting for absolute values?
  34. How do I set up a validation list?
  35. Wildcard Searches across Worksheets
  36. Commas in Excel textbox moves my sentence to the next row
  37. How do I find multiple text in diff cells in another worksheet?
  38. Save one worksheet as PDF?
  39. Skipping Cells
  40. counting unique names - again
  41. Need HELP! Solve for mortgage interest rate with following variabl
  42. Cell names = sheet names
  43. Email one worksheet to email address on worksheet
  44. excel 2000 images
  45. summing the same cell in multiple workbooks
  46. VLOOKUP WITH RANGES
  47. Value of String used in Calculation?
  48. Macro to Extract Template Data to New Worksheet
  49. EXCEL FORMATTING OF WORKSHEETS WITH WITH SHADED ROWS
  50. formula to reference cell on previous worksheet
  51. Inserting a picture or chart into one cell in Excel
  52. VLOOKUP
  53. Copying cells from one workbook to another
  54. Trying to do a Lookup
  55. Monthly Change Using Nested IFs?
  56. can i put in numbers and have the computer randomly draw 1?how?
  57. What function tests for whole number (no decimals)?
  58. Dynamic Ranges
  59. How do I add hours and minutes without 24 hour limit
  60. Cell coloring according to the other cell's value
  61. export information from excel to word doc template
  62. SUMIF with two conditions
  63. IF formula using a range of values in a cell
  64. exel 2007 process
  65. COPY DATA FROM ACCESS - PASTE IN EXCEL
  66. link to web
  67. Copy Data from Worksheet1 to Worksheet2 IF Worksheet1 Column D = Y
  68. Cell without its own format?
  69. calculate remaining pay periods
  70. If in specific cell in any worksheet but worksheet one add to spec
  71. How do I freeze a data range when I drag it to a new cell?
  72. Drop down menu and validation over mulitiple sheets
  73. Auto Sum Function
  74. Retrieving data based on most recent date
  75. Compare value in current cell to previous cell
  76. Formula
  77. Formatting Code for SI Units in Excel
  78. I need to Write a Formula
  79. Trying to get a value using two conditions
  80. can I compute the bounds of a 3D reference
  81. Lists
  82. Looking for formula to place score in a range of scores
  83. Formula Problem For Checkbook Register
  84. SUMPRODUCT against rows, columns
  85. Insert Columns in multiple sheets
  86. CONCATENATE Date formatting
  87. Re: Seeking advice for complex charting algorithm (16K attachment)
  88. Insert>Name>Define
  89. conditional formatting for <= +- 1.0%
  90. Auto copy data from another database
  91. Average time between 2 dates
  92. Copying the sum from the lower right hand side of the excel window
  93. remove leading spaces
  94. lookup problem
  95. I am in search of formula
  96. Formulas in 2007 not working in 2003
  97. Seeking advice for complex charting algorithm (16K attachment)
  98. Running total for inventory
  99. Solving Sudoku with EXCEL
  100. if range b6:n6 has no content, return A6
  101. Connecting Worksheets
  102. time guru needed
  103. Automate adding in a reference number if the adjacent cell contains text...
  104. sum column based on multiple criteria
  105. Auto-fill formulas Excel 2003
  106. Lookup a value in a row and the sum the corresponding rows in colu
  107. Counting unique entries across two or three columns
  108. Merge and remove duplicates?
  109. Allow no action to be taken
  110. importing data form access
  111. Dynamic Row Formula
  112. Notify when cell value changes - Excel 2007
  113. Hot To Copy Pivot Table formats
  114. Automatically change case is Excel when typed
  115. How to insert rows based on change in data
  116. Error Handling for xlCellTypeFormulas
  117. How do I transfer data with hyperlinks to a pivot table without l.
  118. MAX Array?
  119. Copying only selected items to another worksheet
  120. Incremental forumla needed
  121. Sumproduct with 2 criteria.
  122. IF Function Question
  123. SUM function across multiple worksheets within one workbook
  124. Interpret a squence of cells as an array
  125. Bug or wrong approach
  126. Having Trouble Inserting a Column
  127. Attrition
  128. results of value_if_false = no change to cell
  129. Easy Calculator
  130. Hot Fragrances For The Holidays
  131. My Excel Spreadsheet now has numbers on both axes - why?
  132. Column with repeated numbers
  133. excel worksheet export into access table
  134. Adding code to a macro
  135. INDEX error
  136. How do i get more then 3 colours conditions in one sheet in excel
  137. MS Excel Nested Functions
  138. Conditonal lay-out
  139. Remove #VALUE! from ConCat Range Function
  140. Macro for Copying
  141. How to count occurrence when there is an "AND" relation?
  142. Why does this code not do what I want
  143. Can't remove formatting from copied data in Excel worksheet
  144. What function-bring me the info in the next column-same row?
  145. Date format
  146. I have doubt regarding the find a result with two criteria's!!
  147. Filters using multiple sheets
  148. FORMULA
  149. FORMULA
  150. how do I have a heading row repeat on each page while working?
  151. Cell value when conditions are met
  152. Need help with formula
  153. Add worksheets in excel
  154. How to delete blank worksheets
  155. Formula Help
  156. SUMIF Question
  157. create yearly subtotals in pivot table
  158. SUMIF Question
  159. CALCULATE THE ACTUAL AGE IN TERMS OF YEARS, MONTHS AND DAYS
  160. countif with variabel criteria?
  161. Date changes mysteriously
  162. I want to count the cell if contains 111 or 1111
  163. Excell
  164. Need help with a worksheet
  165. Getting a list of returned values from an array
  166. Help w/Validation List & VLOOKUP
  167. Multiple Logical Functions in one Formula
  168. Calculate number days + hours to complete a project
  169. Cell content
  170. trying to get worksheet to automaticcaly update form row to row
  171. Mode Statistic Function
  172. Cells changes colour if....
  173. How Can I Insert A Column in A Spreadsheet With This Error Message
  174. need to return next match of table, only finding first match...HEL
  175. insert worksheet order
  176. auto change font color in formula/cell
  177. Date format
  178. Advanced Array Formula Problem
  179. only returning 1st matching entry in table, need to find next matc
  180. test
  181. Test
  182. Referencing Cells
  183. Referencing Cells
  184. More help with a UDF
  185. Question about COUNTIFS
  186. time seperation
  187. Referencing Cells on Another Sheet
  188. This should be easy, but can't find an answer...requesting your in
  189. MVP articles
  190. Can't paste cells between sheets and have formulas follow
  191. how do i make a formula to multiply two values?
  192. EXCEL 2003
  193. MVP Published articles
  194. Find unique data by row
  195. A problem with Nested IFs
  196. Modify a UDF please?
  197. A problem with nested IF's
  198. Exclude Unique Values
  199. Page Filters
  200. Modify a UDF please?
  201. Replace the Find Function with a formula
  202. A problem with nested IF's
  203. More help on a UDF please. Urgent!
  204. Excel Chart
  205. A somewhat complex (to me at least) Nested IF issue
  206. Use an If function to result in more then one answer
  207. How do I hlookup a text document object and then display it?
  208. Can't Access Add-Ins
  209. Syntax help with date calculation
  210. format cells
  211. Automatically move to next cell...
  212. Populate Order worksheet from Quote worksheet
  213. getting 3% from a work sheet
  214. counting numbers??
  215. How to find a third true-false relationship between three groups ofvariables knowing two
  216. Filter Across Multiple Sheets
  217. E-mail Sort
  218. Sum Count of Numeric Duplicates: appears x2 in any Row
  219. HELP: Sort of AutoComplete feature or i don't know
  220. Formula apparently successful but #VALUE displayed
  221. Hide a row and set print area
  222. How to
  223. Using list functionality
  224. Date stamp when a value is entered in a cell
  225. changing date format
  226. Combining AND, MID, and OR
  227. adjacent cells?
  228. How can I set up a dynamic data entry form?
  229. Data Validation 2003, Named Ranges/Formulas
  230. Populate order sheet with data from work sheet
  231. if then
  232. Custom number code [conditional] help
  233. index\large help....UPDATE
  234. Editing an Office 2003 Document using Office 2007
  235. Date stamp when a value is entered in a cell on another worksheet
  236. choose table_array in VLOOKUP from list of multiple worksheets?
  237. SUMIF? Question
  238. millisecond
  239. Pivot Table Wizard Fails to Recognize New Rows of a Named Range
  240. dropdown list within IF statement?
  241. Hyper link between excel worksheets
  242. I have a DB of auction items sold, how can I create receipt?
  243. Somewhat Complex: Allocation of Payments
  244. How to get text
  245. Count of entries meeting criteria
  246. Delete all data on a worksheet
  247. Output of the =IF(COUNTA) Function
  248. phone number format
  249. Text lookup array and match specific data
  250. Functions
  251. referencing mult drop down list
  252. Interpolate two or more data points
  253. Help with adding pages
  254. totalling phone minutes
  255. Can I link/lock rows so they move together in a sort?
  256. excel spreadsheet
  257. Negative time calculations
  258. Do I use "IF" or something else?
  259. whole price sheet change
  260. retrieve data from worksheet
  261. auto filtering?
  262. Create a rule>
  263. How do I use the LOOKUP feature in Excel
  264. Can I convert a number(1-365) to a month and day of a year?
  265. Macro to Move Specific Data to Another Worksheet
  266. Cond Format - C6 when G6 contains any text
  267. index/large..help please
  268. Excel Sequential Numbering of cell within worksheet
  269. 2003/XP Macros in 2000
  270. how do I add a solid color fill to a photo inserted into excel
  271. SUMPRODUCT gives incorrect total
  272. How to determine the value?
  273. Recover Excel file that was saved over
  274. Move Specific Data to Another Worksheet
  275. Functions
  276. formula for pairing 60 different products into 5 price groups
  277. Urgent help needed
  278. How do you determine a total number of worksheet entries?
  279. can I find the area under a plotted curve?
  280. Borders and conditional formating
  281. vlookup?
  282. Hyperlink
  283. If Statement
  284. Worksheet Protection
  285. Year to date sales
  286. Regression with zero intercept
  287. Can you use multiple SEARCH functions in one cell
  288. Conditional Formatting help, please
  289. how do I write the formula to find the mean in a column of number
  290. amortization table
  291. Sum column based on text of another
  292. Economical grouping of lengths out of much longer lengths
  293. Sumif for groups and subgroups / Excel 2003
  294. Defined Names in Workbook
  295. how do I lock formulas, but still allow rows to be added or delet.
  296. changing dates and years with less keystrokes
  297. Array Functions
  298. Excel formulas
  299. "add parenthesis"
  300. Too much data?
  301. Why does my print preview (and print) not reflect the chosen margi
  302. Finding duplicate numbers in a spreadsheet
  303. vlookup / index / match?
  304. Excel 2003; using a date in a formula
  305. Help Vlook up returning N?A
  306. why does my "TAB" key skip a column in excel spread sheets?
  307. How-to create a list from a summary table? (Office 2007)
  308. Check Date Range and Multiply Stock Qty
  309. Extract data from database
  310. How to check for a date range match in one column and then count thevalues equal to in another
  311. Function To Lookup Unique Records In 2 Sets Of Data
  312. Assigning A Macro to A Button
  313. Find one character or another and display
  314. Disable Excel Print
  315. Automating excel with outlook
  316. Assign a date
  317. How do I count occurances of a specific character in a range?
  318. Removing #N/A from formula results
  319. Cell Shading
  320. Queries/Extracting
  321. Queries, extracting
  322. keyboard short cut for highlighting a field
  323. UDF that returns a date
  324. need to move cursor to specific fields
  325. Making a list of numbers with 16 digits
  326. VB file renaming.
  327. Copy first few letters from a cell
  328. How can I delete all matches in a workbook?
  329. Help with spreadsheet
  330. Need cell to equal another cell if certain criteria is met?
  331. question re: SUMPRODUCT format
  332. How can I create one column (stacked) from a large table of data..
  333. I can't get Excel to caluate dates in the 1800's. #VALUE!
  334. Formatting color and font to a logical statement result?
  335. scatter plot
  336. Autofill dates not in contiguous cells
  337. More Planned and Actual Cycle Times
  338. Formula or function displays after edit and not its result
  339. How to return a number into letters?
  340. Total A Range
  341. Validation - e-mail
  342. Insert a row with simaler data using a function
  343. Protect borders only excel spreadsheet
  344. GETPIVOTDATA with date in referenced cell
  345. Count If And Contains
  346. IF function question
  347. IF function
  348. adding function- can you hide the 0.00 in the total column
  349. IF Error
  350. Sumproduct but exclude labels
  351. Worksheet change Event
  352. Create alternate line of data
  353. Excel formula reference question
  354. problem trying to change page breaks
  355. Display if cell contains data
  356. creating a report with macros
  357. Linking Files
  358. Numbering different products
  359. Filtered field
  360. vlookup formula
  361. Keyboard Shortcut for Drop Down List
  362. Conditional format issue
  363. Linkage File
  364. Count the number of AutoFiltered records
  365. Year & Month format
  366. Working with the forms in different workbooks...
  367. need help on excel sheet formula
  368. you are help me
  369. cancelling copy command after reactivating workbook
  370. Formula VLOOKUP I think
  371. how do i sort an excel spreadsheet by column
  372. Validation look-up lists showing in 8 point, too small read easily
  373. Returning a Cell Value
  374. complicated excel formula
  375. (V)LOOKUP question
  376. SubTotal function to return number of rows returns only zero
  377. How can I count the frequency that a number is repeated?
  378. How to show original comment in cell when using Vlookup in Excel?
  379. Different font characteristics in concatenated cell
  380. web query
  381. naming cells
  382. Can you save 1 sheet from a large file into another file?
  383. not sure how to do a formula
  384. Sales Commission Calculation
  385. VLOOKUP
  386. Count Blocks of Data
  387. FYI - Microsoft Acknowledges XL Flaw
  388. Excel color-formatted cells printing in black
  389. sorting imported data
  390. Vlookup plus
  391. Merge data from xcel to word
  392. Grayed Out Columns
  393. Vlookup DETAILED directions
  394. Cycle Time if in a Specific Year
  395. Create a macro to eliminate certain words from several columns
  396. Create Acronym (Extract first letter of each word)
  397. Can I separate two words in a column?
  398. New to functions. Is this possible???
  399. Column has emails & other stuff. Want to create a column w/ just e
  400. Changing the value in a cell (but a bit more complex than that <G>)
  401. sumif
  402. Freeze pane works in some workbooks but not others
  403. Fill cell with a worksheet name?
  404. META Tags Explained And How To Use Them For Ranking
  405. Count consecutive cells then start over
  406. new
  407. Data inputting question
  408. Date format
  409. Delete a row without dirupting the formulas in the following rows
  410. Find and count (sumproduct)
  411. Adding a Custom Column based on an existing Column (EXPERT)
  412. Duplicates Formula
  413. How do I select more than one item from a drop down pick list?
  414. WORK HOURS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TWO DATES
  415. excel search formula
  416. 3 column lookup within range
  417. Splitting the characters in the cell
  418. Copying data to a different row
  419. VLOOKUP
  420. Concatenate Question
  421. calculate formula of another cell
  422. Have code check cell contents on edit.
  423. Collapse and expand data
  424. Populate an order form with Data
  425. Drag Copy
  426. Need help with formula
  427. uncombining columns
  428. Link to Pivot
  429. drap copy without increasing the value
  430. Find Formula
  431. Fun Place
  432. Selecting data from cells that are 5 rows apart and groung in 1 co
  433. loan amortization schedule
  434. dates older than 1900
  435. Number Formatting in a concatenated cell
  436. networkdays function
  437. Count names and occurrences
  438. HOW DO I SYNC EXCEL FILES ON A LAPTOP?
  439. Driving me nuts trying to figure this formula
  440. Copying Data from Multiple Sheets to One sheet
  441. Creating a proprer macro in Excel
  442. Sorting "State" Column onto separate worksheets in same workbook.
  443. Is solver different between Office versions?
  444. Combining columns?????
  445. What would Excel Assume if DATE left blank
  446. statistical process control
  447. How to delete an repeatitive entry from a worksheet
  448. Date Question
  449. conditional format help please
  450. Between one number and another
  451. Identify if a cell contains a numerical string
  452. "background" formatting possible?
  453. Need Help..
  454. Data Validation Fail
  455. Auto fill icon...
  456. Show the top three items in a list
  457. Return cost with 2 criteria
  458. conditionally format anumber format
  459. find all same numbers in a column without dropdown listing
  460. Adding single cell in multiple worksheet then averaging
  461. Replacing a Table-array with a cell reference in vlookup
  462. formula
  463. Is it possible to save only a specific sheet within a workbook
  464. How Can i use the cell colors as logical tests?
  465. Running a macro
  466. Challenge: Return the rightmost 12 values (rolling 12 months)
  467. Difficulties with date in conditional calculations
  468. Use Formula to sort two strings
  469. copy and paste.
  470. Using COUNTIF for multiple text data creating a logic statment
  471. Auto populate data from a table into cells after a match is found
  472. Find value in more than 100 worksheets at once
  473. Ranking with Duplicates
  474. #VALUE! from SUMPRODUCT
  475. Copy specific records from a worksheet to another
  476. Returning an array of unique values?
  477. How to reference a cell depending on the value in another cell??
  478. Convert numbers to words
  479. Convert Number to Words
  480. nested MATCH within Array formula?
  481. how do I enter a reoccuring event like once every 9 days
  482. Average & Deviation
  483. Problem w/formula referencing another sheet
  484. Remove Negative Signs from Formula Results
  485. Calculating time
  486. count(if(... using array formula: can I use a named range in my ca
  487. Editing formula results so zeros appear blank
  488. DATE() Month in Letter NOT Number
  489. add file extensions to a column
  490. Leave Cell BLANK if no criteria met
  491. Get Values from another Worksheet
  492. Bill Payment Form
  493. Extracting List of Occurrences
  494. Capitalize first letter in sentence
  495. DCOUNTA question
  496. NOT equal to
  497. Not all words in sentence prints - row is set autofit HELP?
  498. I have the checkmark beside print gridlines and they won't print
  499. Explode field
  500. Array or SumProduct or other?
  501. Color cell if spell check finds an error
  502. Consolidating worksheets
  503. What function do i use?
  504. SUMPRODUCT, INDIRECT, dates...
  505. reference first cell in a named range
  506. Paste from clipboard only
  507. Excel macro spreadsheet that is rejected by other firewall. Why?
  508. converting .html to regen lost .xls file
  509. Not sure which function to use - need multiple lines of data
  510. 6 cell sum
  511. Writing a macro
  512. how do I change a date to show the year only?
  513. Nesting SUMIF with Wildcard
  514. Duplicates in a spread sheet
  515. date entry
  516. constant date
  517. Probelm with macro
  518. No. of Saturdays between 2 dates
  519. average(if not working properly
  520. "Grouping" based on value in a column
  521. Macro error
  522. how to sum only specific coloured cells
  523. If Then Or Statement
  524. Converting a Formula stored as String to real Formula
  525. how do i bring back excel sheet ?
  526. Is there a way to turn off the auto save function?
  527. Express a Formula that is + or - 20% from a Value Q
  528. Problem encountered when saving worksheet as a text file
  529. How do i use a 24 hour clock format on my timesheet?
  530. Conditional Formatting with Percentages - only 2 of 3 working
  531. Edit Multiple Cells
  532. New version of Excel doesn't show my other worksheets!
  533. need a function or property to extract the hyperlink from a cell
  534. Adding criteria to loop
  535. Autocomplete combo box
  536. Macro HELP
  537. large database with multiple rows
  538. how can i write an equation in polar form in excel
  539. Can I VLOOKUP in 7 different worksheets in 1 formula?
  540. "SUM" DOESN'T RE-CALCULATE WHEN A ROW IS INSERTED ABOVE IT
  541. Excluding cell in formula
  542. Extract part of a text string
  543. Vlookup -Difference between 2 versions
  544. convert text to number in excel
  545. Compare two lists; return only unique records
  546. VLOOKUP IF
  547. Formula for "counting" numbers - not cells!
  548. Basic Statistics - which function?
  549. Count occurences from one worksheet to another with "IF" Criteria
  550. automatically update hours
  551. problem data validation and copy/paste
  552. custom add formula
  553. how to I determine frequency
  554. Omitting right part of text string
  555. summarizing data
  556. how to enable formula auditing in a protected worksheet?
  557. Need hyperlink function to obtain range name from a cell (contents
  558. Automatic Drop Down List
  559. autocomplete from specific list
  560. Service Charge Allocation
  561. Criteria field in dsum formula
  562. What is ;
  563. change event macro to add cells
  564. Automatically extracting unique values
  565. VLOOKUP
  566. open file in current directory
  567. Wrapping cell data to a new column or page in Excel
  568. Creating a new "record"
  569. hiding error message when dividing by 0
  570. Auto Populate from a Mater List into Sub Sheets
  571. Transaction Classifications in Checkbook
  572. Accumulating Attendance Base upon Age Group
  573. Auto column insertion based on a number
  574. Transpose and Paste Link
  575. Drop Down List Size
  576. Conditional Proctection?
  577. How do you automate cells to poplulate fields in separate workshee
  578. Re: Printing a specific area containing data and not formulas
  579. conditional headings
  580. "Date Format" v.s. "##/##/####"
  581. disable Warnings in Excel
  582. Conditional Formatting across worksheets
  583. AUTOMATIC SPELL CHECK
  584. Bold the number only in a concatenated with text formula...
  585. Drop Down menu w/ info in other columns
  586. Not enough conditional formatting
  587. Function for stopwatch times
  588. Using auto-fill to populate a table using data from several tabs
  589. Adding a yearly calendar to excel spreadsheet
  590. Help me with a pdf converted into excel
  591. col heading help
  592. Formula for "counting" numbers - bot cells!
  593. Row reference in a formulas
  594. Automating a printing of pages that are Hyperlinked to external so
  595. Custom Functions
  596. Formula Error #value
  597. Column question...
  598. match function for 2 values
  599. Value from List Box?
  600. Importing into excel PROBLEMS
  601. How do I average only if data in another column = "X"?
  602. Replaced a file but need the old file back
  603. Equal formula keeping both content and format
  604. Editing Comments
  605. Create new worksheets per pivot page field
  606. Naming working sheets
  607. Conditional formatting
  608. PLEEEEEASE HELP
  609. How to repeat cell downwards in a column?
  610. final return!
  611. How do i consolidate 13 spreadsheets onto one
  612. 2008 Australian Excel Conference - March 12 - March 14, Sydney, Australia
  613. How do I turn off format painter so it doesn't keep popping up?
  614. actual/360 and 30/360 amortization?
  615. SUBTOTAL with a condition
  616. Formula to match 7 columns of non adjacent data
  617. transferring data between sheets
  618. Conditional formatting
  619. Excel - disable automatic function
  620. Excel - disable automatic function
  621. Upper and Lower Case "within" a formula
  622. Autofill Array Functions
  623. linking worksheets
  624. How do I fix a YMD format?
  625. INDIRECT & SUMPRODUCT QUESTION
  626. Copying data based on filter criteria
  627. Embed an array?
  628. checkbox in a protected worksheet
  629. index and match closest
  630. Sorting by colors
  631. Highlight a cell with a specific word in it
  632. Linking text
  633. Long "IF" formula
  634. what do the brackets { } mean around a formula?
  635. merging 2 excel sheets
  636. Count with condition range
  637. help with lookup and range
  638. how do I tie multiple worksheets to one sheet in Excel?
  639. how do I tie multiple worksheets to one sheet in Excel?
  640. Excel
  641. If Then Or Statement
  642. Conditional formatting to test blank text cell
  643. How can I transfer formulas between 2 Excel workbooks?
  644. How do you merge worksheets
  645. Auto Copy Text from one work sheet to another
  646. Missing sum bottom of excel window
  647. How could I flag a cell. Ex. Cell B is less than Cell A. Flag B
  648. I want to link an Excel cell to a contact record in Outlook
  649. adding up sheets that arent there yet
  650. Keeping formulas that reference a tab that changes daily?
  651. short cut for inserting rows
  652. referencing a 3D Named Range
  653. Pivot Tables to summarise a column in one row?
  655. Linking Excel Worksheets
  656. Get data between two values
  657. remove convert/extract the number from'12345.56; ie remove ' sign
  658. Result of Multiplication is comming up as zero
  659. Travesing to one cell value based on other cell value!!
  660. How can I count data after I apply a Filter in MS Excel
  661. range usage question
  662. Vlookup plus other function/s combinations required?
  663. SUMPRODUCT question
  664. Control + Grave accent doesn't show formula result, format is gene
  665. SUM odd/even Rows?
  666. Multiple Variable Formula Help
  667. Retaining cell reference in destination, when sorting source file
  668. Formula Help
  669. I need help with a formula.
  670. Subtotal - Based on DATE
  671. SumIf Problem...trying to sum multiple columns
  672. if formula
  673. Excel automatically updates inserted date
  674. How do I modify database criteria at formula level?
  675. Transpose array sum
  676. Can I get Excel to automatically BOLD dates 30d before expiration?
  677. Advanced Filter By Cell Contents
  678. edit directly in cell - scroll with mouse
  679. CountIf, SumIf formula ques.
  680. Multiple Criteria, Count If, Sum Product to get count across range
  681. Conditional Formatting for more than 3 conditions
  682. Set line color in a spread sheet
  683. Ordering Columns in Pivot Tables - Excel 2000
  684. excel 2000
  685. How can I sort when the worksheet is locked?
  686. Can u put an "IF" inside of another "IF"??
  687. If / And / Or Macro
  688. How do I Propogate Cell Selection Pattern?
  689. Conditional Formatting =IF($B1>0, TEXT("dddd"))?
  690. How do I use moving averages in Excel 2007?
  691. Re: IF, AND, OR Function
  692. how to extract duplicated data from two seperate worksheets?
  693. Macro is not responding
  694. auto-complete from a drop down list and from a different workbook
  695. Opening an .mdb file in Excel
  696. Automatically update spreadsheet from another spreadsheet
  697. IF, AND, OR Function
  698. Using the CountIf function with multiple criteria?
  699. Confused about setting up functions based on variables?
  700. Moving Info from onw sheet to another
  701. Link from 1 worksheet to 4 different worksheets
  702. CSE formula disregard blank cells
  703. index/match or vlookup or similar
  704. Convert Seconds to Minutes
  705. copy many sheets into one
  706. Stop excel rounding my 16/17 digit numbers
  707. can windows vista edit shared document from windows xp
  708. Query equasion for dates
  709. Hyperlink to Named Range Based On Cell Contents
  710. Calling AutoFit using macro in XLCALL.h
  711. Days between dates including start day and weekends
  712. Iserror is too cumbersome as I use it - is there an alternative?
  713. Countif text in individual cells
  714. Copy Unique Entries
  715. filter dates by quarter
  716. calculating and coloring
  717. vacation formula and 1/2 days
  718. YEAR and IF
  719. Using INDIRECT
  720. Creating running clocks in multiple cells.
  721. Extract everything to the right in cell when a number is encounter
  722. Pages in a worksheet linked, how to unlink??
  723. clear the file now available msgbox
  724. Working with worksheets
  725. Formula displayd as text ???
  726. VBA to reattempt to open if file is read only
  727. If statement when two cells are the same
  728. Function for visible cells only
  729. Dave Peterson
  730. Created IF functions - Need sum of results
  731. #VALUE & #DIV0
  732. Equate numbers to text
  733. vlookup on first occurrence of X after Y?
  734. lookup function, I need hlep
  735. What is the NNTP for this newsgroup?
  736. DSUM
  737. copying data to different worksheets in the same workbook
  738. RANK without a tie
  739. Excel 2003
  740. Opening a file stops a Macro
  741. Selecting from drop down list enters multiple cell data
  742. IF, Then
  743. Figuring Late Payment on Mortgage
  744. Running Sum question
  745. formula for counting the occurence of more than one condition
  746. Excel Formula Question
  747. General Ledger Template
  748. Count all “Z” in a Range
  749. Merge problem
  750. Create a Command Button to Send E-Mails to selected recipients
  751. Index Function
  752. Some text won't print from my worksheet
  753. Hyperlink
  754. ODBC AfterRefresh Event and Shared Workbook
  755. MAX formula?
  756. Using INDEX and it Returns a #N/A
  757. Column List to Multiple Columns
  758. Lock cell formats (conditional format)
  759. adding numbers with letters
  760. calculating probabilty of x number of successes with multiple tria
  761. How do I change a file displayed in thousands to millions?
  762. Extracting data from hyperlinked spreadsheets
  763. First working day of the month
  764. Pivot Table Source
  765. Where are the add-ins
  766. Can function be applied to range in sumif prior to criteria check?
  767. link data to worksheets
  768. Copying Worksheets
  769. Macro to change time format....
  770. Obtain row number of active cell
  771. SUMIF <>
  772. format a cell
  773. How do I combine text from adjacent cells?
  774. Photos in cells?
  775. Count Products
  776. Sum of digits in a number
  777. How do I Hi- lite the max of last 20 entries
  778. Can't see all text in Excel Cell
  779. Percentage function
  780. Excel 2007 Vlookup Using New Table Syntax
  781. IF statements
  782. New workbook from template on ftp site
  783. Variabilize File Path or File Name in SumProduct (and Vlookup too)
  784. Date Calcuation with Blank Cells
  785. AutoFit function
  786. Greater Than formula
  787. can't click on cell to reference to another workbook
  788. Autofill in Various Tabs
  789. Help with workbook procedure
  790. how touse features:enter, tab etc while typing text in excel cell
  791. In Excel how to make changes that be repeated in the other spread.
  792. If not, then populate.
  793. Excel data sort
  794. Highlight automatically a specific cell
  795. View Values Formula is using?
  796. If Statements & Combining Cells
  797. Auto Capital Letter in a cell
  798. Calculating quarterly investment returns---XIRR or another function??
  799. Conditional statements
  800. Formula
  801. Array extended formula - sort
  802. HOW DO I SET UP A FORMULA TO SUBTRACT AFTER EACH ROW I COMPLETE
  803. Setting up Email Reminders
  804. Making Cells Mandatory and Running Checks
  805. How do I set an average to not count blank cells as zeros?
  806. Trying to get total mileage for a specific month
  807. adding subtotals from several worksheets
  808. How Do You Stop Annoying Excel Message Boxes?
  809. INDIRECT FUNCTION - I want to freeze reference when inserting rows
  810. Nest SumIf
  811. worksheet to worksheet subtotals
  812. Help on data style issues....
  813. "='sheet 1'!D4" auto fill sheet to sheet ='sheet 2'!D4
  814. lookups
  815. Excel Formula Error
  816. Not sure what function, macro, etc to use
  817. Incorporating the first 40 out of 250 rows in column values
  818. Cell Equality
  819. How do I use a cell value as a parameter
  820. Import .csv File Problems
  821. Annuities
  822. Worksheet to Worksheet
  823. want to use a barcode scanner in excell need formula "if" "then" ?
  824. Table with complex calculations
  825. Formula to Sum cells below a target call
  826. worksheet help
  827. If Formula question Excel 2003
  828. countif column d equals x and column a noblank
  829. Top-alignment in cells / Normal Style
  830. Default Number Format for all WEorksheets
  831. auto compute
  832. Type once and the info goes into other cells
  833. Formula Help Please
  834. TEMPLATE EXCEL
  835. Fix EXACT function so it always compares in the same row.
  836. HOW DO I SET UP AN IF STATEMENT THAT WILL UPDATE MONTHLY
  837. total amounts acquired through formula's referencing other sheet
  838. Keeping Adjacent Columns Attached to a Pivot Table
  839. Sumif / Countif - Not certain - want to extract data from cell and
  840. forms
  841. How to apply a bracket to right side of a series of text cells?
  842. Formula Error
  843. No printing of drop down box
  844. Sumif with 2 ranges & 2 criteria
  845. pull drop down list result into another cell
  846. REFERENCE ... VLOOKUP ... OFFSET... MATCH?
  847. Pivot Table Sales Projections column
  848. how do i break information into columns after importing
  849. More than 2 IF options
  850. Combine data
  851. Auto Filter - Calculating Median
  852. Pivot table calculated field error
  853. Function to use...
  854. IF HELP
  855. What function to use?
  856. Multiple Combo Box Query
  857. Holiday and sick leave records
  858. filtering a spreadsheet
  859. Use Combo Box value to determine macro used
  860. VLookup with multiple conditions
  861. Date Entry error In Microsoft Excel 2000
  862. Blank cells: ISBLANK = FALSE, ISTEXT = TRUE
  863. Average of multiple range with error values
  864. Formula based on formatting?
  865. increase serial number
  866. Tables in Excel Spreadsheets
  867. Identify the row with specific criteria
  868. Interpolating Yield Curve
  869. Excel2003 - Automatically sum a variable number of rows
  870. combining text from separate excel spreadsheets into one spreadshe
  871. Keeping rows synchronised
  872. Computation of total work days
  873. Help Writing Function
  874. calculation property error in 2007
  875. Matching name from one worksheet to another
  876. how to update a worksheet and have data copied to another sheet?
  877. Visual Basic Editor - Time and Date Entry Continued
  878. editing a query
  879. Pivot Table - Blank SubTotal in Calculated Field
  880. Combining IF, ANd and SUM functions in a formula
  881. fill color not displaying in preview or print
  882. Is there a way to link a cell (only) to an Outlook task?
  883. Named ranged selection problem
  884. Excel Formulars
  885. sorting lists
  886. SUMPRODUCT with Date() -60
  887. Excel 2003 -Links
  888. Conditional Statement
  889. tab names
  890. WHEN OPEN EXCEL WORKSHEETS ALL COLUMNS COMPRESSED DOWN SMALL WHY
  891. Pivot Table and Chart for Previous Week
  892. Lookup function
  893. Pivot table: Most recent price for an item?
  894. Time
  895. Unable to get a correct total when changing data within a formula
  896. Convert a number to a text string
  897. Vlookup where table array is in text format
  898. how to sum, if column name is F02 and row name is Federal
  899. How can I change the size of a cell and hide what is in the cell?
  900. installing XIRR
  901. separate text string
  902. excel 2003
  903. populate cell with muti lingual text
  904. Subtracting more than 24 hours from a Date/Time
  905. Conditional Formatting based on top values
  906. Time and Date Entry Shortcuts?
  907. macro comand question
  908. SUMIF & INDIRECT problems
  909. apr to apy
  910. Retrieving hyperlink from cell
  911. HOW TO WEED OUT DUPLICATES IN AN EXCELL DATABASE
  912. Calculation with Decimal
  913. SUMIF / IF
  914. How to change a reference when the sheet change the folder?
  915. Dont want #DIV/0!.
  916. Columns to Rows
  917. Differnce function and argument for amounts in adjacent cells
  918. VLOOKUP with date as an argument
  919. VLOOKUP with date as an argument
  920. How to search a worksheet for text-value matches?
  921. Conditional formattig
  922. Date Entry error In Microsoft Excel 2000
  923. hyperlink - clicking on hyper link to select cell in another sheet
  924. How to maintain references when copying lookup formula
  925. serial updation in locked rows
  926. 2 Sum Problem
  927. excel - rows repeat on top
  928. lookup 2 columns
  929. HOW TO CONCATENATE TWO CELL(IF ENTERED A AND B DIPLAY AT A)
  930. can i link pivot tables
  931. Data Validation Conditional Formatting....or both?
  932. Time formulas
  933. vlookup returning Errors (ISNA formula)
  934. Tab variable
  935. VBA? Function? Not sure...
  936. SUMDIVISION formula function - does it exist?
  937. Formula to calc. semi-annual int. only pmt. with balloon in 10 yr
  938. 3 text lookup tables use to define contents of a cell
  939. How can I count specific words found across multiple spreadsheets.
  940. Is it possible to lock-in or freeze formatting?
  941. List Box - For Input Range can I use named range in another workbo
  942. Worksheet tab labels
  943. vlookup with a range result
  944. Changing text dates to date serial numbers
  945. Sum all Values in a changing Column
  946. Copying between Worksheets
  947. always visable header row
  948. Creating an Index
  949. how can i display a comment in another worksheet
  950. How do I invert an Excel table (collumns become rows)?
  951. business day date from a specific date based on a number of days
  952. Budget Worksheet
  953. Use FIND for / or \ or -
  954. Excel function, incrementing value
  955. Copy picture and paste hyperlink
  956. sorting numbers with decimal points
  957. Multiple conditions for one function
  958. Sort sheet based on particuilar sort order
  959. negative time input
  960. locking excel 2003 custom column width
  961. Can SUMIFS use the OR function?
  962. use formula to copy database to another
  963. List Creation from Static tab
  964. Adjusted for inflation wages?
  965. Dragging Cell References/Formulas
  966. Develop formula for cash flow
  967. subtracting time
  968. using a cell's reference to return a value.
  969. No range option in format control for combo box
  970. copy row high
  971. lookup value
  972. Calculate value at the end of nth year using CAGR
  973. date formula returns the 15th or the end of month
  974. Time difference calculation question
  975. creating cheque printing
  976. Send active workbook as attachment via hyperlink
  977. Link Cells from one spreadsheet to another
  978. Worksheet & Formula Help Please!!
  979. Excel spreadsheet comment boxes keep shrinking smaller than text.
  980. Stopping reference following when rows are inserted.
  981. how to convert number in figures to words in excel?
  982. Referencing a Cell
  983. External Reference Not Valid ?
  984. Date function
  985. How do I find age in years from anniversary date (Age funtion)?
  986. how do i set up a debit and credit formula on the worksheet
  987. Happy New Year to All
  988. some kind of IF or lookup???
  989. Getting a fill color on a certain date
  990. Formula for Negative Values - ?
  991. Repeat a formula with interval
  992. COUNTING BASED ON CONDITIONAL FORMAT?
  993. Formatting cell
  994. Slow validation
  995. Name error messages...
  996. How do I fill a formula on another sheet that repeat every 50 cell
  997. IF, AND, OR Formula Help
  998. Cell Validation
  999. Using names, and related information, in a Pivot Table?
  1000. Vlookup and Conditional Formatting