PDA

View Full Version : Excel Worksheet Functions

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  [30] 31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  49 |  50 |  51 |  52 |  53 |  54 |  55 |  56 |  57 |  58 |  59 |  60 |  61 |  62 |  63 |  64 |  65 |  66 |  67 |  68 |  69 |  70 |  71 |  72 |  73 |  74 |  75 |  76 |  77 |  78 |  79 |  80 |  81 |  82 |  83 |  84 |  85 |  86 |  87 |  88 |  89 |

  1. Sum data if 3 criteria are met
  2. Nested IF: Using CPEARSON Approach
  3. linked cell reads 0 instead of text
  4. How do I make a cell blank if Error OR 0 Result
  5. Offset Function
  6. FIND SPECIFIC TEXT AND REPLACE IT
  7. F4 Function Key stopped working
  8. Reporting on multi worksheet spreadsheet
  9. Universal formula to all cells
  10. Sub-total outlines
  11. Copy And Paste Macro Syntax Problem
  12. switching between formula display and value
  13. Viewing Protected Cells en mass
  14. RANGE EXCEL copy cell that meets criteria in a range
  15. Hard to do? randomly
  16. Hide blank data
  17. convert date
  18. Excel POPUP
  19. Using Degrees in trigonometric functions
  20. Ensure that all numbers are 8 digits long
  21. Can I recognize the specific letters in a cell using formulas?
  22. Error in vlookup result
  23. Can you help me ?
  24. sort in EXCEL
  25. Excel formula for adding up sub-totals in time format
  26. Highest 3 in 10 Consecutive Numbers
  27. summary Sheet
  28. How we can hide the rows no. 1,2,3,4,.. &Column no. A,B,C,D...AA
  29. Paste A Cell Formula Into A Cell With A Macro.
  30. Excel alert/Notification
  31. DATEVALUE, etc. and Australian date format
  32. Dates
  33. counting names
  34. Formula for degree days
  35. Conditional formatting to highlight the lowest valid value
  36. In Excell, how do I change the date from 39443 to 12/27/08?
  37. Copy, next blank row?
  38. Date Range Conditional Formatting
  39. Adding fileds in a list based on a lookup
  40. Printing subtotals on each page
  41. Lookup?
  42. Conditional Format
  43. Count/if/and function?
  44. Date formual issue
  45. Sorting information within a cell.
  46. Can i create an IF statement that looks for just numeric values?
  47. find a cell in a range and copy another cell
  48. how to set number format for the entire excel sheet
  49. Calculated Fields in Pivot tables - Help
  50. Copying the active worksheet to another worksheet in the same work
  51. worksheet has numbers where the letters are on top of the columns
  52. Formula works on all but one worksheet
  53. Count If combined functions
  54. How was user able to (accidentally) change an unlocked cell to loc
  55. Will FLOOR & CEILING work with variable stratifications?
  56. Long formulas for totals
  57. Floating comments in Excel
  58. Sumproduct issues.
  59. How do i enter the date in column instead of # sign?
  60. look up formula?
  61. return sporadic numbers in a cell-area from a spesific number
  62. Help with Search Formula
  63. Sorting
  64. Sum Multiple Matches
  65. Missing values when using TREND
  66. Need help with IF command
  67. how to calculate average loan period of a 5 year loan
  68. COUNT based on 2 criteria
  69. How To Reference What Is In A ComboBox In A Cell Formulas???
  70. Compare two files and find records without matches
  71. expert help needed for better alternative to slow workbook
  72. How do I reference a value to consecutive merged cells
  73. how can I calculate cells containing words yes or no
  74. How to auto tab
  75. Very difficult, please help with copy
  76. =SUM(I47:I115) What does the "I" mean and how is it used?
  77. Import & Refresh- Changing Formulas
  78. How to SUM in a protected spreadsheet
  79. Excel
  80. IF-Then formula problem
  81. NOW() function help...
  82. RowSource for Sheet ComboBox
  83. Urgent Help
  84. VLookup: Get a value from a different spreadsheet
  85. cumulative return
  86. how do you force a new line in a formula in Excel?
  87. Formula to send answer from 2 sources to one column
  88. One Workbook for Each Worksheet
  89. deleting a cell from series , why the series gets disturbed?
  90. permenent appearance of the drop down arrow when adding validation toa cell
  91. I think i need an if and maybe something else
  92. if not function
  93. getting comment pop-up
  94. Help with formula
  95. How to connect the Excel 2007 in SQL Server 2005?
  96. Lookup and offset at the same time?
  97. if v lookup formula
  98. "SUMPRODUCTIF"
  99. Save as CSV file
  100. can excel calculate payroll taxes?
  101. Comparing a cell value to a range
  102. IF Statement
  103. #N/A is showing up throughout worksheet
  104. Copy formulas
  105. Copy contents to another page
  106. Modify A Formula
  107. If then with wrong return value
  108. Add alternate cells in column and sum
  109. offset reference
  110. lookup help
  111. Array in formula Vlookup changes when data list is added to
  112. sort and sum data range with some blank cells
  113. Formula to sum blank cells
  114. When word says Install I want it count the days for 3 days w.o wee
  115. Hyperlink display problem
  116. HOW DO I CONVERT A NUMBER'S MOST SIGNIFICANT DIGIT TO A SINGLE DI.
  117. Referring to a variable cell on another sheet
  118. Time or row cell updated
  119. One-click hide or unhide rows & columns
  120. Summing based on various critiera
  121. I need to alert users with errors and warnings on a excel 2003 tem
  122. HOW TO ROUND UP INTEGER VALUES TO NEAREST TENS EXAMPLE 376 TO 380
  123. 3D summing a named range.
  124. add cells on multiple worksheets using specific criteria
  125. Validation List with Value to pop up automatically
  126. Counting values in every other column
  127. #N/A Error with VLOOKUP
  128. Have 2 worksheets work together
  129. Graph attached into cell
  130. how can I pick up a nearest value to zero
  131. Automatic Negative Column
  132. multiple If's based on today's date
  133. conditionally highlight unprotected cells
  134. Return 1st, 2nd, 3rd largest test values
  135. Hyperlink Question -- Change in Worksheet Name?
  136. Sort column B but keep value in column A with value column B
  137. Conflicting results in formulas?
  138. How do you have the cells highlight changes? (no track changes)
  139. Consolidation Referemnce is not valid
  140. how do I set tabs in Microsoft Office Excel 2007?
  141. Sum serie with condition
  142. How to combine SUMPRODUCT with COUNTIF?
  143. compressing long columns into subset averages
  144. Compare Col A and Col M, if Match, Copy Col N to Col E
  145. return maximum text "value"
  146. macro for inventory/shipping labels
  147. How do I pull certain data out of spreadsheet and import into another?
  148. SUMIF PROBLEM
  149. Chicks in India
  150. Standard Error Question
  151. Does anyone know if excel has a function to calculate standard er.
  152. macros with functions
  153. Julian date - find next highest date/number
  154. Conditional formatting: changing number format
  155. Summing Unique Entries
  156. How do I sort the whole row at once in Excel?
  157. TIME SHEET
  158. Querying Worksheets
  159. How do I enclose all data values in a column in double quotes?
  160. unable to protect cells in macro sheet b/c runtime error 1004
  161. formula copies value from original cell only
  162. Random Selection
  163. Font Size in Drop Down Menu
  164. Countif problem
  165. make excel automatically add a decimal
  166. index, match, offset worksheet function
  167. Max and Min
  168. sequential numbering when printing
  169. any examples for practice formulas of excel?
  170. Complicated lookup/match formula help needed!
  171. Column Heading with black up_down arrows
  172. An IF question plus Printing Macro
  173. Temp Stop and Start Recording Macros.
  174. exit cell automatically after entering data
  175. Different colum widths for same colum in different areas of worksh
  176. Converting time from text to numeric
  177. excel????
  178. TABS in Excel 2003
  179. Repeat rows on top - in worksheet - not printing!
  180. Convert time unit
  181. Autofilter in Excel
  182. what is a group excel file and how do i disable so i can sort it?
  183. VLookup takes too long
  184. Lookup and Change Values
  185. MS Excel 2003 Certification (Help)
  186. Remove number from text string
  187. RE: Remove number from text string
  188. CELL REFERENCE
  189. HOW TO USE LOOKUP
  190. value_if_false returns formula
  191. display time in 12 hour format
  192. MS Excel Data Validation, Ignore Blanks in List
  193. Can I open Excel 2000 spreadsheets in Excel 2003?
  194. Count by 10
  195. Show formulas result + text directly
  196. Using 2 cells in a table to retrieve data from another table
  197. How do I underline just 1 word in an Excel cell that is a formula?
  198. Delete duplicate entries from Excel 2003
  199. Converting Excel 2003 WS to Exccel 2.1 WS
  200. Text Formula
  201. I need a formula
  202. Scroll lock is stuck and won't turn off
  203. Using variable cell references in Excel? eg A[B42] instead of A7
  204. MULTIPLE NESTING WITHIN EXCEL
  205. Help for marco to autofill in down the row
  206. list from empty data cell source
  207. How does one get excel sum of a column based on given dates range
  208. How to delete blank rows at one time in a long excel spreadsheet?
  209. Copy or Link Selected Worksheet
  210. I would like to create a payment calculator to use with excel
  211. files being saved from a template but have no .xls and have " " ar
  212. Deleting LF Characters in cells
  213. microsoft excel
  214. Tricky if function
  215. Fill coloring for Past Dates in a worksheet
  216. Cannot extend the range of data I'm trying to prevent duplicates i
  217. HOW TO TRANSLATE FIGURES TO AMOUNT IN WORDS
  218. Range question
  219. Creating/Naming New Worksheets Based on Select Cells in Master Worksheet
  220. Average Cells in Multiple Worksheets
  221. formula help
  222. Formatting "IF" response based on "OR" function
  223. HELP with crazy formula
  224. excel 2007 dollar conversion
  225. VBA Sorting Error
  226. how do i use the create a list feature in Excel 2000
  227. COUNT
  228. conditional summing - help
  229. Formulas displayed in all of my cells
  230. Data validation list / named array constant
  231. Sick leave calculation'
  232. How to load the web links into worksheet?
  233. Option Buttons that use macros
  234. Sumproduct Value Error Message
  235. Multiplying times
  236. Divide month into two payroll periods
  237. new page opened with sequential numbers from last saved
  238. Formula help
  239. IF(ISBLANK for multiple cells A1:N1
  240. Macros
  241. Value based on multiple conditions
  242. Excel if then bold
  243. combo boxes & protecting worksheets
  244. The number 28232 result when using NETWORKDAYS function
  245. IF multiple arguments
  246. Convert data from multiple columns/rows into one column - help!
  247. Formatting a cell to utilize list and auto populate
  248. VLOOKUP for 3 Different Worksheets
  249. I'm using the =today() function but I'm getting #####
  250. Conditional/Nested Formula
  251. Dates in excel
  252. HELP! MORTGAGE SCHEDULE WITH EXTRA PMTS EVERY 4 MONTHS
  253. Macro to Create Worksheets Based on Cell Values
  254. Multiple if statement with vlookup function
  255. Scheduling
  256. IF Function
  257. If statments
  258. Worksheet not showing correct formats
  259. Figuring Age
  260. Excel 2007 LOOKUP Problem?
  261. Excel 2000: Adding column D based on value in column A
  262. nested if for a range of dates
  263. VLOOKUP
  264. Counta
  265. Lenght of sheets
  266. Default PivotTable Layout
  267. Search for Condition, Text based, Date Range, Occurrences
  268. How do I add comments to a protected sheet?
  269. splitting a celll into half or quadrants
  270. Duplicate rows, put in another value
  271. Using Excel 2007 on a network where some computers have Office 200
  272. sumif and wildcards
  273. Worksheet Function Keeps Changing, need help
  274. Bit of a complex SUM
  275. lookup in ta tabel with ttwo variables
  276. excel 07 very slow
  277. excel 2002 question for pick from list with autocomplete function
  278. Shading of rows
  279. Percent constant
  280. how to increase from 4 to 9 previous files under FILE in Excel
  281. how do you make the following formula count 1,2,3,
  282. date function
  283. Pivt or grouping or some other means to summarize data
  284. Link to a named range in another worksheet that is sorted frequent
  285. Calculating dates
  286. Linking problem
  287. Cannot shift objects off sheet
  288. Solver problem
  289. Help with OR function in IF function formula
  290. Mortgage amortization schedule with Interval Extra Payments
  291. Networkdays Function
  292. Evaluate 5 columns and return right-most name
  293. linked formula on multiple sheets
  294. chart normal distribution/standard deviation
  295. Return Min based on 2 conditions
  296. a little complicated
  297. FORMULA NEEDED
  298. Adding a statement to several documents
  299. Reformattign Data/Converting-Combinign Vertical Data to Horizontal
  300. I need help on which function to use please !!
  301. Insert rows
  302. global changes
  303. Offset every 27th row in a column that is 2 cells wide (merged cel
  304. Technical symbols
  305. Selection of Columns for SUM
  306. Timesheet Formula Help Please!
  307. Client Safety Options - Intermittent error
  308. Convert decimals to area measurement
  309. automatically insert a row
  310. Hot to calculate montly slope?
  311. Conditional Formatting
  312. Exterenal link
  313. How can I set up Excel to auto-sort each column independently?
  314. Get Data From Closed Workbook
  315. Function argument correct result but answer 0 in cell?
  316. Comparing 2 tables to find missing detail
  317. Cross Reference Vertical and Horizontal for Data
  318. HH:MM:SS
  319. Default Other Than the Current Year
  320. How Do I Tie Worksheets to one Work book?
  321. How do I crate a function for week of year + year in same cell.
  322. Lost columns in formated text (space delimited) save
  323. Can I create a pop-up box with terms to view a spreadsheet?
  324. Excel Dropdown boxes from Home, Page Layout, Insert, etc
  325. How can I create a running yearly total for all of my invoices?
  326. Get rid of #VALUE, after multiplying
  327. DGET/DSUM etc
  328. if, or
  329. How to make Same formula over multiple rows but still holds row #
  330. Use Tab Name in Lookup Field
  331. Variable Worksheet Name in Formula
  332. How do I put worksheets in a workbook in alpha order in 1 step
  333. Merging & Centering Cells
  334. Conditional Formatting Excel 2007
  335. merge cells disabled how do I enable
  336. automatically show date day by day
  337. Mix Formula
  338. Linking and keeping total Column at the Bottom
  339. Help on macro coding for URL
  340. references
  341. How to configure Excel to exceed the limit 256 columns.
  342. Compare Columns
  343. returning blank cell when conditions not met
  344. Using checkboxes, can I write formulas based on what is checked?
  345. simple If but not for me
  346. counta in array formula not working
  347. Importing data
  348. using IF to skip
  349. looping formulas
  350. SumIF
  351. Extracting values from a single dynamic cell to a list daily
  352. creating a formula on one sheet that uses results of formulas on o
  353. multiple functions in a single cell
  354. Extract info from one sheet to another
  355. Embedded Video
  356. Sumif with multiple columns in sum_range
  357. SUMIF vs SUMPRODUCT
  358. Formula for assigning distinct name to first instance in a list ofduplicate rows.
  359. formula required to return data from one column
  360. formula for selecting cells in one table from values in another
  361. Not sure how to write the formula
  362. select printer macro
  363. Proper Formula is stuck and does not work
  364. look up and data extraction
  365. How do I stop the headings moving when I scroll down?
  366. PLZ help me with MACROS
  367. Macros help
  368. sorting data from one sheet to another
  369. i want to learn MS OFFICE from micro soft from pakistan
  370. copying cell links with fixed number in between
  371. Fresh pair of Eyes required
  372. Sorting CF Color
  373. Button funtion maybe!!
  374. Colour multiple cels using range..
  375. How to create primary/secon single click checkbox line autopopulat
  376. Excel copy and paste
  377. VB routine to print to PDF?
  378. Right clicking to summon Format Cells.
  379. Keep sheet from deleting contents
  380. Vlookup w/multiple lookups
  381. How stop Excel default display of pasted number as scientific equa
  382. Vlookup referring to External Workbook or Spreadsheet
  383. End Down goes to infinity
  384. Can you use multiple operators in a single formula?
  385. Count a Range, but only those cells with Black font Q
  386. Lookup formula
  387. Modify Code
  388. Using Lookup Function based on Font Color
  389. How to multiply hours by a dollar amount
  390. Grabbing data from a specific cell
  391. Formula with sum/avg
  392. HOW I USE MACRO FOR ONE WORKSHEET TO ANOTHER WORKSHEET
  393. Moving data from one worksheet to another
  394. conditional formatting
  395. if then else if nested functions in excel
  396. SPSS DATA FILE
  397. Managing columns
  398. Auto Refresh of Pivot Tables not working
  399. how do I stop scrolling from column to column ?
  400. Conditional Formatting in ref to active cell
  401. Moving data from one worksheet to another
  402. Default Shading Darkness on Cells Selected
  403. Please help with report output!
  404. if statement to change color of text
  405. Basic question - how to do an average
  406. copy if...or transfer if
  407. How do I convert from a julian date to a standard date mm/dd/yyy
  408. Extract a text string based on character
  409. Vlookup? populate 3 columns of data when match a common value,
  410. 'Flash' random numbers
  411. IF THEN in cell?
  412. COUNTIF question
  413. How do I enter degrees-minutes-seconds in a cell?
  414. Active Cell Border Color
  415. Can I randomize numbers ALREADY in a column?
  416. Formula
  417. Sorting in a Spreadsheet with Filter
  418. Using A Function in a Macro
  419. set up macro to goto cell with "today" in
  420. extract identical rows from 2 excel file
  421. How to create a macro in excel to use in different workbookks?
  422. How To Detect A Negative Number In A Cell
  423. Character Search a cell
  424. sorting a column
  425. Why does Excel always crash when I try to change to font colour?
  426. SUMIF with Multiple Conditions
  427. unprotect sheet & workbook dim out
  428. How to Sum Time in Hours & Minutes
  429. Is excel capable of gouping numbers within 1 of each other
  430. time formats
  431. time formats
  432. select date in date range
  433. date range
  434. Compare One Cell to the First 10 Characters of Another Cell
  435. Filter in Excel
  436. moving data from a form to another sheet
  437. Should I use VLOOKUP? IF? INDEX?
  438. a formula that returns the previous fridays date
  439. Help with worksheet code
  440. Evaluating mulitple criteria with COUNTIF
  441. how to apply unique constraint in excel column
  442. Inserting Multiple Rows Throughout Worksheet
  443. sum formulas based on date
  444. Excel Hyper Links
  445. Search for multiple criteria, and return yet another
  446. HLOOKUP copied across rows with "row index number" changing
  447. Making formula too complicated?
  448. Displaying a decimal as years and months
  449. If, Then Color Cell
  450. formula not working right
  451. Cell Reference confusion
  452. Automaticly changing average function target cells
  453. Can I set up an excel doc to auto fill 27 days in next cell?
  454. Automatically adjusting # of entries by adding/removing rows
  455. How do you prevent users from changing certain cells?
  456. Using IF functions to calculate shipping cost and methods
  457. Embedded vlookup?
  458. sumproduct query
  459. Problems with working out averages with large amounts of data
  460. mark duplicate entries
  461. Payroll Forecast Calc
  462. Random names from short list
  463. I'am not sure if this is a (=if) problem
  464. multiple condition Lookup in Excel
  465. text box in Excel 2007
  466. How do I return a cell contents in a large worksheet?
  467. hide zeros on pivot table
  468. Formula contains "" but cell still shows a value
  469. COUNTIF Multiple Values
  470. Search Function
  471. lookup a value within a text string
  472. Red triangle
  473. How do I add further info into a column containing a formula
  474. pivot table n filtering of data
  475. Any more forums for supporting Excel macro coding?
  476. How do I put multiple criteria in LOOKUP formulas
  477. Shift to the right depending on dates
  478. Gradual adoption rate over a period
  479. conditional format lookup
  480. Why are the tools in the Data tab unavailable?
  481. Workday function in XL2000
  482. Command button
  483. Formula
  484. List array results as text
  485. How do I sort collumns and leave out pictures in rows not used?
  486. conditional formatting from a list
  487. Reference another Worksheet and Conditionally Select Data
  488. dynamic range with a table below the working table
  489. IF, At least, Less Than, Then, VLOOKUP?
  490. Translate Forumula For Filtering
  491. What function(s) to use?
  492. Summing 2 ifs
  493. =month() function equivalent for fiscal calendar
  494. Text in SUMPRODUCT
  495. indirect with address list
  496. If Function and Dates
  497. Combining first and last names into one column
  498. Select a cell based on an other cell's value
  499. Date Formula
  500. Conditional Formatting problem
  501. count function further
  502. excel options default
  503. Compare
  504. Worksheet Names
  505. how do you flip a table around?
  506. Multiple Results for Vlookup in one column
  507. Dynamic formulas
  508. Problem entering dashes in certain spots
  509. Convert a text field to a date
  510. modified wald method - how is it done in excel?
  511. Mouse rollover pop-up message
  512. Named Range references in function formulas
  513. function
  514. How to I create picking another sheet data with 2 different cell
  515. Please help on coding the macro.
  516. OR function in array-entered IF function
  517. Request for an Equation
  518. Date formula
  519. function on the print area
  520. How to convert 6'-3 3/8" to usable numbers
  521. If formula based on cell formats
  522. Macro Problem
  523. Finding replicate data in a column accidentally entered
  524. Look up and match Vendor name in one cell of worksheet from list ofmultiple Vendor names in column of other worksheet
  525. what criteria needed to copy non blank cells to another location?
  526. search if a string contains text matching items in a list
  527. Help to modify the query?
  528. Embedded Excel sheets over 2 pages
  529. coverting minutes to hours and minutes
  530. Automatic change of cell’s background color
  531. Draging formulas and sizing rows/cells
  532. how do you calculate the coupon rate of a bond in excel?
  533. Requesting Help with Counting in a Pivot but Excluding Duplicates
  534. Linked Reports
  535. count function
  536. Please help - Linking worksheets
  537. count function
  538. Date function - need help
  539. Budget functon
  540. Conversion of a word doc to excel
  541. Parse hyperlink from visible text
  542. Auto Expanding Range for array-entered IF
  543. Matrix Help
  544. Copy Values to next empty cell range
  545. trying to change 000-000-0000 phone format to (000)000-0000 ????
  546. Find External Links
  547. Lookup, index, match?
  548. General Sumproduct Question
  549. Help with timesheet please
  550. How do you make the spreadsheet contents fit the entire page
  551. Project values?
  552. Ability to view shared workbook
  553. Difference between Date & Time for workdays
  554. Finding duplicate records
  555. Birth date from age
  556. Report Help!
  557. Multiple Worksheet Formulas 2
  558. Multiple Worksheet Formulas
  559. What is the unprotect password for Montly timesheet template?
  560. Use reference text from one cell in another function call
  561. Lookup multi criteria
  562. Excel help
  563. why is moving a row slow in excel 2007 where it is fast in 2000
  564. calculate which cells arrives first
  565. AutoText
  566. How to calculate the number of dates in a column earlier than toda
  567. HLOOKUP Formula Error
  568. TRIM FUNCTION...how to?
  569. need help with formula
  570. can someone please help with this formula!
  571. Indirect inside a vlookup
  572. Column Combinatorics
  573. remove hyperlinks in a worksheet all in the same time
  574. Filter / Drop Down Menu
  575. I cannot perform this function PLEASE HELP!
  576. Formula to calculate the difference in weeks between two dates
  577. SLOPE, (error in b if y= a+ bx)
  578. What relative row I'm in?
  579. Updating sheet without re-opening...
  580. send to mail recepient (as attatchment)
  581. reorganising data
  582. filter the rows which is having the colored text
  583. Payrol calculations
  584. how to use date in if fxn
  585. Need a formula to sum with conditions
  586. How to use Excel for Kolmogorov-Smirnov test
  587. Text and defined name result in same cell
  588. Get multiple answers from a table
  589. finding index
  590. If/Then formatting
  591. how to move data from a cell to another one without using any macr
  592. Painting equal cells
  593. sum of cells that correspond to non empty cells
  594. How to UN-hide column A?
  595. subtracting time going backwards past midnight?
  596. using VLOOKUP for series data
  597. average of sumed data in pivot tabel
  598. Insert "Proper Function" into existing macro
  599. paste data over hidden cells that are filtered
  600. enter ascending numbers to excel invoice template
  601. HOW DO I CONVERT R1C1 REFERECE STYLE SPREADSHEET TO AN A1 REFEREN.
  602. Adding a calculated field to a pivot table
  603. Help with IF function please 03.08.08
  604. Send to another sheet row by row
  605. Identification of what day it is
  606. Counting
  607. Send contents to another page
  608. not sure how to create this function
  609. Why the link cannot be updated?
  610. Meeting Minutes in 2 languages
  611. rank the numbers / range of data using 'RANK' and 'ABS'
  612. change date format
  613. MERGED CELLS
  614. Bold font if statement
  615. formula not working
  616. Creating a table of contents in Excel
  617. Copy parts of a data range into a new spreadsheet
  618. condition formula
  619. Multiple Criteria for lookup array
  620. how to use subtract in excel 2003
  621. sloping top rows in Excel
  622. how interest is calculated for running balances
  623. Painting blank cells
  624. Any interactive session on using Excel for doing some calculations
  625. Count the number of appearance within a cell
  626. help with formula
  627. Random select of text
  628. Sum across sheets based on a condition
  629. Where am I going wrong? - Date type function.
  630. Nested IF Functions
  631. Copying Excel formulas from one Workbook to another
  632. function to return position in a list
  633. Macro for moving data
  634. DATA VALIDATION LIST- CAN I SELECT FROM LIST WITHOUT SCROLLING
  635. Payroll Calculations
  636. Excel formulas in Access
  637. Conditional Formatting-No Formulas
  638. Help with averages revisited
  639. If then Function Problems
  640. external Excel Add-In reference
  641. Sumproduct next two weeks
  642. Counting Consecutive Months in Top Third
  643. Multiple String IF Formulas
  644. Count cells
  645. Can't make the division work in my formula
  646. Find minimum value
  647. hyperlink error
  648. DAYS360---How come the days do not add up to be 360?
  649. how can you delete multiple images
  650. ISNA match function help
  651. conditional formatting
  652. do the same thing to multiple hard coded cells
  653. Data Validation w/ Dependant Lists on seperate Wookbooks
  654. indirect referencing cells with hyperlinks brings text not link- any solution?
  655. Rows
  656. Writing to another workbook
  657. LOOKUP
  658. Total by 2 variables
  659. Filter
  660. how do I merge cells into one then delete the original cells?
  661. Excel 2002: A few more rows of page tab would be very helpful
  662. How do i create a cumulative worksheet
  663. overlapping of text
  664. Range
  665. Need help with RANK function
  666. multiple functions
  667. Run function
  668. Resampling Log Data
  669. Sum IF help
  670. how to limit the Weight of any weight distribution
  671. OR function problem
  672. compare and merge lists in separate worksheets
  673. How do I get "auto sum" to subtract hidden cell values from total
  674. In-Cell Drop Down List not properly working
  675. How do I insert a dropdown calendar into a cell?
  676. Stripping nubers from text in a cell
  677. help with an average formula
  678. Office XP - Excel 2002; Column formatting & Formulas Do Not Copy
  679. In Excel can i change the color of the filter buttons (arrows)?
  680. Formatting help
  681. sumif with 2 criteria
  682. Help with Averages
  683. TRIM function
  684. Drop down table
  685. DCOUNT or nested functions?
  686. how to build a formula from a string of text
  687. Zero and Empty cells, What to do
  688. SUMPRODUCT with Multiple Criteria
  689. Conditional Formatting-If Formula
  690. days of the week formulas
  691. Return value matching vertical and horizontal input
  692. Problem calculating with a SUMIF
  693. Formula for each # of dollar amount due + how many digits
  694. Unable to Share my workbook
  695. Merging multiple sheets into one sheet without overwriting data.
  696. determine workdays
  697. Please Help Again-Condition Formula
  698. named ranges?
  699. Rank without skipping for ties
  700. Converting text to cell reference and column letters to numbers -please help
  701. If statement in cell formula
  702. Condition Formula
  703. Ignoring empty cells
  704. vlookup rows
  705. Bookmarks in Excel???
  706. why will my copy and paste button not work
  707. Converting a date to a text field w/o converting it to a julian da
  708. Compare arrays
  709. MAX and IF Problem
  710. A function that returns the formula of a cell as a string
  711. Select from a list
  712. Find double record and merge
  713. Functions doesn't work
  714. Email Link
  715. can the data be moved to another cell not using any macro?
  716. Round numbers up or down and always end in an 8
  717. Removing Data Validation (Listbox)
  718. create group/outline using VBA
  719. UDF Sort Function
  720. Update multiple sheets
  721. Again for Formula that isn't working...
  722. Again for Formula that isn't working...Had response but not workin
  723. Format of CSV file not preserved when edited in Excel 2007
  724. Inventory Spreadsheet
  725. Cross reference
  726. Inserting copied rows
  727. How can I make Excel add an empty row every filled one in a list .
  728. Random
  729. WebData Substitute
  730. Extract the text between last comma and last but one comma.
  731. Template Wizard w/Data Tracking
  732. Combining data
  733. convert fractions to decimals
  734. Replacing certain characters in a cell
  735. IF information is in cell A8 then Formula is active?
  736. Change the colour of numbers in a cell if the number is negative
  737. UDF from Add-In returning #NAME
  738. Trying to sort a column of information... please help
  739. Theme color doesn't change when I click it?
  740. pivot table charts
  741. Conditional formatting: Less than, Greater than or "0".
  742. Need Help Creating a Formula
  743. Conditional Formatting with Dates
  744. formatting help
  745. Excel 2003 - Drop Down List
  746. add value to cell if cell is not null
  747. let's try it one more time
  748. Conditional Formmating
  749. Need to find the Average
  750. interest rates on savings accounts
  751. Can Excel return multiple correct answers?
  752. How do I clear a cell
  753. A1 = 200:1, B1 is 200 / 1 (200 from A1 - How to exclude :1?)
  754. Linked files not updating-can't find problem
  755. array formula to show differences in 2 lists?
  756. Formula gives unwanted result
  757. Fixed Percentage Calculation
  758. UDF - not always calculated
  759. Spreadsheet refresh time. . .
  760. Dynamic dropdowns
  761. how to average times in a column
  762. look up multiple criteria
  763. If with AND - Is this correct?
  764. Why SUMIF functionality doesn't work for data copied from .csv fil
  765. SUMIF WITH AND OR ANOTHER SUGGESTION
  766. Remove dashes between letters and between letters and digits
  767. text and formulas in the same cell
  768. Count IF Function
  769. Converting "Date and Time" to just DATE?
  770. Excel Updating of information
  771. maximum value received through vlookup
  772. HYPERLINK using a date in a cell
  773. Recognizing data
  774. use macros to copy and paste from 1 file to several files
  775. Mortgages are much more difficult to get
  776. Exceeding Limit on Nested IF Statements
  777. Array formula & Concatenate
  778. how to limit the Weightage of any data & distribute excess to othe
  779. Counting current winning streak
  780. Calculation speed optimisation - Links and Dependency Tree
  781. find and delete
  782. Find and delete
  783. Date formula to determine the number of days
  784. Number to time
  785. Help with INDIRECT
  786. COUNTING DAYS WITHIN A PERIODE
  787. sort required
  788. Problem with a Formula
  789. macros
  790. Formula help - Sum results Pass or Fail
  791. Lining up values
  792. Compare worksheets in two workbooks
  793. Specific Cell
  794. Set up database that updates automatically Qty's entered
  795. need help making a formula
  796. Vary sheet name & sum across multiple sheets
  797. Split Missing
  798. Date conversion
  799. Sum select cells based on date range
  800. I need to find specific a value across a row using IF(AND
  801. Find and Match
  802. Value separation and then adding
  803. insert vba code to new workbook
  804. conditional formatting
  805. Email (LDAP) data download into a single Excel cell - data separat
  806. enetering fed ex tracking # in cell
  807. Hours between date/Time
  808. VLookUp
  809. i have scanned a worksheet to excel but i can't figure how to use
  810. use if condition more than 7 times in a cell of office 2003
  811. return unique data from a list
  812. Help with a formula
  813. Please help - formula for percentage
  814. Calculating positions from scores
  815. How do I represent values in Degrees Minutes Seconds in Excel?
  816. Vlookup multiple values
  817. how to get a function to return a null value that passes the ISBL.
  818. IF, AND, What is wrong with this formula?
  819. find and replace
  820. Pivot Table W/E Date Grouping using external .CSV
  821. Point of Sale
  822. Scheduled data capture in Excel
  823. Continuous Evaluation of Time Function NOW() ??
  824. Cutting text from one cell to paste in another?
  825. Does anyone now how to calculate miles per hour using excel?
  826. Copy contents to another sheet
  827. FUNCTION TO RETURN "DAY OF THE WEEK"
  828. Maximum number in Form Spinner Control ?
  829. Office
  830. vba code to open workbooks
  831. IF function
  832. how to use shortcut functions
  833. Insert Properties
  834. Data validation
  835. How do I format cells to round up?
  836. Checking the lower row of vlookup()
  837. Checking the lower row of vlookup()
  838. Sumif with conditions
  839. Month Conversion in SUMPRODUCT
  840. Formula to check against a list of valid values
  841. Worksheet tabs
  842. Formula
  843. Urgent new user needs Macro HELP!
  844. =if(and(... Question
  845. Multiple field count function use
  846. Calculating Probabilities
  847. List Visible Data
  848. sumproduct with unhidden data
  849. Download Automation
  850. sum formulas not updating
  851. How do I put a list in ABC order?
  852. Consolodate?
  853. Minimum IF
  854. Riding the Goal Line
  855. SOLVER32 GO AWAY
  856. Find and Replace Vs Update Values In
  857. Adding up columns for speciic rows
  858. Format one column based on another?
  859. Need Help filtering data
  860. How do I create multi choice selec drop down list in Excel please
  861. Adding more then the allowable 30!
  862. =IF()
  863. Count dates -in text format- in October
  864. XL2002 - OFFSET function and LARGE function
  865. run a history report in the background
  866. Compare spreadsheets
  867. How to match data between 2 different sheets
  868. Create list of unique instances from list of multiple Instances
  869. Make list of cells in array and checking for duplicates
  870. How to load a list of web links into specific worksheets?
  871. How to retrieve data from web link?
  872. excel 2003
  873. Calculate number of weeks a variable spans in
  874. Clear a set of combo boxes after a Submit of data to a new sheet.
  875. performing different calculatons on whether yes or no is selected
  876. VLOOKUP
  877. Please help with splitting column???
  878. Float a group of cells so they are always in view
  879. Pivots and Functions
  880. click on or hover on cell to enlarge temporarily
  881. Why does "cannot shift objects off sheet" appear when I try to in.
  882. SumProduct but sometimes don't test some criteria
  883. Automatic CAPS
  884. Cell Calculations
  885. Delete a "locked for editing file by..."
  886. How to program excel to insert / delete any worksheet?
  887. Count how many weeks have the same value
  888. Combine Formula and Data Validation List in a Single Cell ??
  889. What is a msoanchor?
  890. How to read workbook (not worksheet) properties with OLEDB
  891. Scanning into Excel
  892. simulations
  893. Using Formulae in If statements
  894. Rank using another column for tiebreaker
  895. How to code to insert / delete any worksheet?
  896. use more than 7 if condition in a cell
  897. Excel List
  898. LookUp Function with Two Column Search Returning One Column Value
  899. conversion of figures into words
  900. Recreating the DateSerial()/Date() function
  901. Formula filling
  902. Formula filling????
  903. claculating time span
  904. Excel sheets
  905. HELP!!!
  906. Flipping a last name comma first name in the same cell
  907. Incrementing cell addresses
  908. Excel Function -- Data / Form
  909. Excel 2003 Cell Calendar Formula
  910. Splitting Cells
  911. Simple SumIF Question?
  912. shared workbook
  913. Comparing Spreadsheets from Different Sources
  914. adding a "+" for a cell reference (+C28)
  915. Need formula
  916. validation (list) & auto fill
  917. How do I scan in a worksheet so that I can edit or add data?
  918. Largest of Two Values
  919. Spreadsheets
  920. Pasting Dates in Excel
  921. Lookup Question
  922. Vlookup returning #N/A when it should not
  923. add rows figures in a column if selected by a variable
  924. Data Validation - Insert Row
  925. Saving excel data to load into word
  926. Count the number of a range of words in a cell
  927. create copy of sheet tab (excel 2007) when opening workbook
  928. how do you calculate annualised return?
  929. reference a cell by using a returned value as the row or column nu
  930. Macro to create new invoice
  931. create a list of unique values
  932. VLOOKUP with Wild Card?
  933. How do you use a If/then statement?
  934. Conditional Formatting - more than 4 cell colors
  935. Maybe I need a if/then statement
  936. formula setup
  937. close w/o saving
  938. counting every other cell containing text
  939. Can I put color into a If...Then question?
  940. CELL EQUALS LAST NONBLANK CELL IN A COLUMN
  941. List function?
  942. Ranking based on sum across multiple locations
  943. Getting Results with a Validation List
  944. Formula
  945. Round to multiple of 5
  946. Locking Cells
  947. Per Capita Formula
  948. Multiple Grand Total Lines
  949. Scientific notation-one exponent for all values
  950. data enters date in next cell for several columns
  951. Reverse ranking
  952. Pulling only first name
  953. Auto populate one worksheet from other worksheets
  954. at if "delete" formula
  955. find a cell with a character
  956. Counting Mondays in Date Range
  957. Funtion multi conditions
  958. ranking?
  959. Function to determine if AM or PM
  960. MODE fx in array using multiple criteria
  961. Excel returning "0" when summing
  962. Offset on a Filtered List
  963. Help?
  964. Need to open a picture with a link
  965. Lookup, then offset?
  966. Converting Number to Month in Text Problem
  967. static date in new file when data entered in another
  968. avoid duplication ..help please
  969. first ten and last ten averages
  970. sumproduct assistance
  971. Retrieving 'current' data
  972. shortcut key required...
  973. OR in IF
  974. Excel file too big even when I delete all cells
  975. rounding when referencing a cell with a formula?
  976. Need Help with Sumif function
  977. sumproduct - cell reference
  978. vlookup and validating data list
  979. How to autofill the same cell reference across multiple worksheet.
  980. Pivot Table Percentages
  981. Lookup functions in Works Spreadsheet 8.0
  982. Sum of "everything but me".
  983. Hyperlinks
  984. Converting imported cell from exponential form
  985. I Need HELP!!!
  986. Sumproduct
  987. Reacting to updated information
  988. Excel --->db IV
  989. Two question about Excel 2007
  990. Getting specific number in a table
  991. next to impossible
  992. Copying across columns
  993. Securing Excel Workbook
  994. Autofill data in a worksheet
  995. vlookup 1st column time 2nd column text
  996. making check boxes
  997. Changing: Last, First to First Last name
  998. SumIf Function Question
  999. exchanging rows
  1000. Date Line