PDA

View Full Version : Excel Worksheet Functions

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  [29] 30 |  31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  49 |  50 |  51 |  52 |  53 |  54 |  55 |  56 |  57 |  58 |  59 |  60 |  61 |  62 |  63 |  64 |  65 |  66 |  67 |  68 |  69 |  70 |  71 |  72 |  73 |  74 |  75 |  76 |  77 |  78 |  79 |  80 |  81 |  82 |  83 |  84 |  85 |  86 |  87 |  88 |  89 |

  1. Hyperlink to exit Excel
  2. Possible sumproduct to find/sum the last entry in each row
  3. Totalling Dynamic Range Subtotals in Excel 2003
  4. Sumproduct
  5. tieing copies together
  6. Matching a column of new data to existing larger data set.
  7. how to format a worksheet to tab through a series of check boxes?
  8. Need help creating a formula that will auto post amts when marked.
  9. Remove Merge and Center for entire spreadsheet
  10. Change Format of Date in Header
  11. Deleting Workbook from others
  12. SUMIF from multiple files
  13. Fixing Page Breaks
  14. Custom Format with different Criteria
  15. Calculated field in a pivot table?
  16. hoW TO LOCK AND UNLOCK A CELL USING A FUNCTION/FORMULA
  17. auto filter use with command button
  18. need help on a formula
  19. Paramters or Arugment Auto-Label for User-Defined Function
  20. Counting Various Things
  21. Text Wrap Issue
  22. Conditional formatting based on another column
  23. how do I delete data in a cell without deleting formula?
  24. Excel Workbooks
  25. How to find common strings of text then copy those rows elsewhere?
  26. Lost my list box icon when saved as template.
  27. name typing
  28. WORKDAY resulting in #VALUE error
  29. Using Matrix functions on complex numbers
  30. Last NonBlank cell in a range
  31. multiple range array with ttest
  32. I still need help with formular?
  33. Capitize first letter in sequence
  34. auto complete date
  35. subtotal function using criteria
  36. How to I sum different data from different sheets
  37. ow do I lock up certain cells in a worksheet?
  38. Which Formula
  39. add days to a date and return resulting date
  40. F6--1-VLOOKUP
  41. Working with worksheets in the same workbook
  42. How do you convert an uncoded date (e.g., 20080304) to a date form
  43. Auto filling information from Data List
  44. Multiple pivot tables
  45. Stop SumProduct formula from rounding up
  46. Open my Excel hyperlinks in Firefox
  47. Trying to Find The Proper function
  48. Need help with formular on excel 2007
  49. Phone number format on numbers with Extensions
  50. Trim Characters Other Than An Empty Space At The End Of A Cell
  51. Automate the Find function in Excel
  52. summarize list of expenses
  53. How do you calculate cotangent in Excel 2003?
  54. Need Help with Excel2007
  55. Dealing with +/- Values, Need Help
  56. Spelling and text boxes in Excel 2007
  57. Lookup Formula not working completely
  58. Generating calendars
  59. I really need help on an Excel assigment. PLEASE HELP!!!
  60. search and copy text from one sheet to others
  61. Linking Information
  62. Links are not updating
  63. How to add a prefix to a column of numbers in an excel document?
  64. formula won't change correctly when dragged
  65. match a cell reference with a series of lists
  66. CountIf
  67. Tabs in a cell
  68. Highlighting Rows by Criteria
  69. Within another function calculate and sum number of days
  70. adding the qty's of products from several worksheets.
  71. "Last Modified by"
  72. VLOOKUP or maybe INDEX
  73. Linking and updating mulitple lists
  74. How to find out repeated data
  75. Hiding duplicate information
  76. Obtain a Year to Date result without all cells of data being fille
  77. import data from access to excel
  78. Filter Not Working Properly
  79. modified CEILING function??
  80. Finding count of unique number within a specific criteria?
  81. Fixed file location for lookup formula
  82. Remove blank from pivot table
  83. HLOOKUP across two spreadsheets
  84. Replace Comma with Dash
  85. Replace Comma's with Dash
  86. CountIF question
  87. Pivot table additions within the 'value area'
  88. Converting time to decimal
  89. Wrap Text
  90. Auto filter
  91. How can I make a word blink on an excel spreadsheet or an e-mail
  92. Sum formulas do NOT expand when rows added !
  93. filter data
  94. IF-THEN & Conditional Format Label
  95. Countif(Not blank)
  96. PICalcDat function results in #NAME?. How do I fix this?
  97. How do I make the scroll wheel not work on a worksheet?
  98. How do I stop a worksheet from scrolling?
  99. Complex formula/equation
  100. Splitting data into multiple fields.
  101. funcion de distribucion empirica
  102. IF Then statement or another function to look for a value
  103. Text Wrap
  104. PROPER Formula Question
  105. count special characters
  106. Auto-fill a sheet reference
  107. excel 2003 value change
  108. Problem with Function
  109. Future Value Array Formula
  110. making a UDF that runs solver
  111. How do I use count, sum, or avg formulas on autofiltered results.
  112. copy if data matches
  113. translate degrees to latitude longitude
  114. Index & Match
  115. creating columns based on date range
  116. xirr #N/A
  117. SUMIF (Excel 97)
  118. vlookup and validation lists
  119. Is there a sigma function in excel?
  120. Anyone know how to set up an employee turnover worksheet?
  121. Autofill a Sheet Reference
  122. Auto generate invoices
  123. Counting & Displaying
  124. Combine Pivot Tables
  125. Shared Workbook is "locked for editing"
  126. How to ignore the signs and make the functions work
  127. How do I use Hyperlinks inside an Excel cell's comment field?
  128. Adding to an existing formula
  129. Display "/" (slash) as a character, not as an action (divide)
  130. Problem with Index function
  131. nested conditional subtotals
  132. HELP ON SUMPRODUCT()
  133. vlookup across multiple pages
  134. =sheet
  135. How do I get a calendar in a drop down in a cell
  136. Contingency
  137. A total Formula (Help)
  138. excel
  139. How to sum every 2nd or 3rd row
  140. conditional formatting - problem with text cell value from formula
  141. Cross Referencing 3 Lists
  142. Comparing two lists using two columns from each spreadsheet
  143. Comparing two lists using two columns from each spreadsheet
  144. How do i convert kg to tonnes in excel?
  145. How do I use the WORKDAY function for a six-day working week?
  146. i want sum something using two criteria
  147. Stop unique values been entered
  148. Display Numbers in Lac, Crore Format
  149. How to add entry in the list for drop down in excel?
  150. ATPBAEN.XLA Link created when using XIRR
  151. sum a range meeting conditions of row & column
  152. How do i use the If function to Lookup in a chart
  153. Is there away to shorten
  154. Why is it that when I link a cell to one from another worksheet,
  155. What excel snyntax and or function will add leading spaces
  156. Linking Cells, Incorrect Result
  157. Removing numbers to the left
  158. formula
  159. IFERROR in Excel 2007
  160. I need help to create a complicated formula.
  161. equivalent for function , please for help
  162. Figuring out inventory levels
  163. Counting Unique
  164. 'if then' color changes.......................
  165. Counting dates
  166. Unzip fuction in excel
  167. Reformatting data and consolidating
  168. using text as a "true" condition in an if function.
  169. Find a specific formatted string in a cell
  170. Compare values of two columns
  171. Return the 2 lowest numbers within a range
  172. conitif doesn't recognise time format? how to get round this?
  173. Spreadsheets Compress or Overlap
  174. Date Formatting
  175. How can I add a similar amount to a full column of prices
  176. Transferring Data
  177. how do i create a formula with a + or - in it
  178. is there a quick easy way to input time?
  179. Counting Combo Drop Down Box Selections
  180. cant see column A
  181. Mass adding of text
  182. formula for negative time durations
  183. database that can be updated daily
  184. Data Validation Arrow Color
  185. Automatic fill-in from one worsheet to another
  186. How to make one column update another column in Exell
  187. VlOOKUP/MATCH/INDEX
  188. How do I enter a conditional formula?
  189. Conditional formatting and validation
  190. Max function
  191. Advanced Filter Critera using formula not working
  192. Number formating in CONCATENATE formula (Part 2)
  193. Conditional formatting of duplicates in a range
  194. Thanks to all the MVPs and others!
  195. Compound CountIf formula
  196. Date Functions
  197. Colours in a Created Planner do not show on a users Machine on ope
  198. compare workbook
  199. Grouping a column of data and displaying the number of items grouped
  200. How to get linked file from worksheet to = "blank"
  201. How do I display negative percentages into red by a formula
  202. Allocating usage across aging buckets
  203. Comparing the first 2 characters of a coloumn to a string
  204. microsoft excel 2007
  205. Drop Down Lists
  206. how to use subtotal and it has a drop down to choose other functi
  207. Ranking problem.
  208. date formula
  209. AmalgamatingData
  210. Can I jump to a cell in another worksheet
  211. Copying formulas in excel
  212. How do I drag a hyperlink series to fill instead of copy?
  213. Using SUM, ADDRESS, INDIRECT in an array not working
  214. Calculating business hours between start and stop time
  215. Vlookup
  216. Selecting date range for counts
  217. VLookup Column Reference - can it increment when copying to subseq
  218. COUNTIF criteria
  219. Shared Workbook
  220. Find terms that sum to chosen total among a column of numbers?
  221. page setup
  222. index and matching with string search!
  223. Update between spreadsheets
  224. Using vlookup on a validation list
  225. Excel data table from Adobe - formatting
  226. countif(range, between value 1 and value 2)
  227. Updating cells on different worksheets
  228. Combining formulas
  229. vlookup untill a vaule is found then automaticaly paste the result
  230. Reducing duplicate courses to totals of each day
  231. Biblical references in Excel
  232. How to line break in one cell via a formula to stack cell entries
  233. #ref! in calculations off of a getpivot data sum
  234. How can I check/verify data in my Data Source for Pivot table?
  235. How do I slant the headers of the columns?
  236. Excell functions for converting column data
  237. Conditional VLOOKUP
  238. Sharing Data between worksheets within in one workbook
  239. Dependant formula
  240. Conditional array not working with pivot table data - what am Imissing??
  241. Please help with formula
  242. Conditional Border
  243. Blocking specific page cells in a pivot
  244. How can I get excel not to report n/a error when using index?
  245. Functions for weekly net pay, single, 1 witholding, no state tax?
  246. Vlookup with wildcard
  247. Array Function to Evaluate Dates
  248. how do i get a cell in a spreadsheet to enter in a different cell
  249. Assistance with advanced formulas
  250. Countif for Pivot
  251. checking the headings
  252. The meaning of "+".
  253. I need a formula for rowwise
  254. Protect and lock cell in Pivottable
  255. V look up/H look up/
  256. adding totals on different pages in different workbooks
  257. Finding Cell Outside Of Range
  258. Need to get around limit of 7 nested functions
  259. IRR with cells not in sequence
  260. use CTRL key inside a formula
  261. use CTRL key inside a macro IE CTRL + ;
  262. How do I expand a filter drop-down box?
  263. Excel 2003
  264. Cycle Time Calculations
  265. Evaluating division by zero
  266. Nested IF function
  267. Worksheet formulas stopped working
  268. automatically change a number daily
  269. In using the formula for Product (A2:A4,2), why times 2?
  270. Transpose multiple columns, functions
  271. What function
  272. Dependent vlookups - nested vlookups (maybe)
  273. Excel 2003
  274. Limit Scrollarea
  275. Nested "IF" statement
  276. VLOOKUP returns #REF!
  277. Multiple "IF" or Conditions
  278. vlookup and offset
  279. Filter unique on key fields only
  280. cell data = "Schedule from " & A3 where A3 is a date.
  281. Creating custom formulas
  282. formula SE incluir condições
  283. How to make "If,then" formulas with THREE outcomes
  284. CountIf value
  285. Hiding Rows
  286. Totally confused - please help!
  287. Nested if statement ?
  288. Copy and Paste function
  289. lookup horizontal...
  290. Counting Days of Week in Date Ranges
  291. Problem with fomula IF, AND, OR... help
  292. fills and functions
  293. finding the largest value for a name in a column and then returningthe result from a different column
  294. Conditional formatting excel 2003
  295. msgbox
  296. Array Function & EDATE
  297. Count if within conditional formatted cells
  298. formulas
  299. complete blank cells
  300. How do I do this in Excel 2003?
  301. complete blank cells
  302. Column Check? - Statistical functions?
  303. Adding time in 24 hour format to produce hours in decimal format
  304. IF value
  305. Making a structured reference absolute?
  306. How to get sum totals to auto calculate when changes made?
  307. Reducing numbers by one in defined areas over several sheets
  308. Counting number of weeks to complete a task
  309. Custom Headers and Footers
  310. change cell values of to reflect most current entry in a range
  311. How to automatize this simple task on Excel?
  312. Sorting Master Worksheet to Regional Worksheet
  313. macro; reorganize blocks of data
  314. Test if a value is in a range of values
  315. COUNTIFS for 2003
  316. same workbook in two different excel03 sessions for two monitors
  317. How do I create an income/expense sheet?
  318. Help with Program
  319. Copying data between duplicated rows
  320. Drop Down Menus
  321. How do I change the loan period in a amortization from years to mo
  322. Modified IF formula for military time
  323. Percentage Formula Problem
  324. Calculating percentage complete
  325. Auto holiday days populate on other sheets
  326. How to obtain a total count of two columns for a specific product
  327. How do I create a hexidecimal autofill list?
  328. Excel Made Easy support website
  329. when I activate a cell i change color of active row & header from
  330. sumif - I wish to add cells based on the font/fill colour
  331. Formula Bar Status
  332. Importing External Data Question
  333. Finding a value based on a running sum
  334. Help with Table
  335. returning a different cell value
  336. Stumped bad, need help please!
  337. Highlighting cells
  338. Converting notepad in to excel template
  339. Formulas Affected by Insert Row
  340. Concatenate Question
  341. start and end dates within listboxes
  342. SUM Every Trird Cell In A Row
  343. Link to another worksheet
  344. How do you create IF function with YES/NO, and Color fill
  345. How to convert formatted date into text.
  346. How do I insert a hard return in a =CONCATENATE formula in excel
  347. Compare column with nested if
  348. Display "0" for negative numbers
  349. Column Comparison - Missing Values
  350. Microsoft Excel formula question??
  351. deleting automatic page breaks
  352. Chapters
  353. Getting a blank of a "0" instead of #NUM
  354. how to re-arrange the dates in a assending order
  355. Lookup between sheets, finding a match, and returning a letter
  356. Highest total of any three consecutive numbers in a range.
  357. Can I reverse the axes of a populated worksheet (X to Y, Y to X)?
  358. Paste data based on multiple criteria
  359. can't display link as icon
  360. Column question
  361. Change times to 24 hour and add 6 hours in strings
  362. function
  363. X sign
  364. Is there a wildcard for if then functions
  365. command button a word document in excel
  366. format text inside Concatenate
  367. How do I sorty by addresses, ignoring number, using street name
  368. CF
  369. find number from co-ordinates
  370. Why won't sumproduct notice new information?
  371. Wildcard in SumProduct
  372. How do I get SUMPRODUCT to notice the new data I add to my workshe
  373. Paste special from cells without formulas/formats
  374. sum sheet
  375. Research by matrix
  376. sumarni worksheet
  377. Recording and saving dates in Excel
  378. Is it possible to split the page in columns like in word???
  379. counting occurences in a col in sheet1, by referencing cols in she
  380. Excel 2007 - Rounddown Function?
  381. My IF function is saying something is false when it is true...
  382. Macro operation
  383. Help Needed With Copying Formulas
  384. Is there a medianif similar to averageif
  385. suming every 3rd column
  386. create a formula that when I type a number in that cell it will to
  387. Last data in colum
  388. Data Validation With VLOOKUP & Names
  389. email in my excel spreadsheet
  390. Area under the curve for each peak in a graph of mulitple peaks?
  391. create new list from list A, but with exclusions from a list B
  392. Problem restoring custom buttons
  393. Linked dynamic ranges
  394. Frequency
  395. put date and time in cells after entry made in shared workbook
  396. can you group worksheets together and create a chapter?
  397. tying columns of data into a specified page size
  398. Ping D. Peterson.. for follow-up
  399. return same cell value from numerous sheets
  400. missed a birthday on my list how do insert it
  401. Transferring function results to another sheet
  402. Dropdown List within a dropdown
  403. HELP? Can't get this to work!!!!
  404. COUNTIF and VLOOKUP
  405. use an if formula to fill cells with color
  406. Change cell selection border color in excel to stand out more?
  407. Help Selecting A Function
  408. Create an aged column
  409. permutation
  410. NEED a eqivalent for this imbricate FUNCTION !
  411. Can I shorten this any?
  412. get value from last row of an autofilter array
  413. extracting time only
  414. Percentage help in automated order form
  415. Matching columns and removing duplicates
  416. Joining numbered cells prefixed with zero
  417. vlookup for 2 criterias
  418. IF, AND, THEN Conditional Forumla HELP!!!!
  419. Removing text from Alphanumeric values
  420. How do I format the Font in an Active X Drop Down List?
  421. formula to add space within text
  422. What is fomula for entering dates that are 7 days apart?
  423. INDIRECT.EXT
  424. Concatenate Puzzler!
  425. Using named range to extend print area for variable number of columns
  426. SUM DIFFERENT CURRENCIES
  427. Need a formula to count values in different rows
  428. Date formating
  429. Frequency distribution
  430. Adjusting rows versus columns for formulas
  431. index/match error
  432. formula help (excel2007)
  433. Which formula to use
  434. vlookup based on results from autofilter
  435. insert logical formula in excel worksheet
  436. the color box for the font and the row disappeared
  437. Write a branch to another macro
  438. List top five results based on age grouping
  439. Pivot in excel 2003 is not working when open in excel 2007
  440. string matching
  441. Eliminating the high 4 values
  442. add two different Cells
  443. Help in checking 5 cells for value and display the value in anothercell
  444. Open a workbook, Copy several cells, then Close the previously openedworkbook
  445. how can i move from from sheet1 to sheet2 in the xl without mouse
  446. Excel 2007 text box (ActiveX Control)
  447. sheet tab name to reference cell data
  448. Payment Act/360
  449. can I get a sum to go to one or the other cell
  450. lookup with some specific characters
  451. watermarking work
  452. Formula question
  453. Filters/Circular References
  454. Military Time & Colon
  455. lookup on a subtotal
  456. Excel 2003
  457. Excel 2003
  458. Insert text from another workbook based on criteria
  459. Lookup with 2 criteria
  460. SumByColor Stopped Working
  461. Excluding formulas in hidden cells?
  462. Need of Excel Formula
  463. Copy Sum formulat to another row
  464. LookUp on a Pivot table
  465. combine countif and sumproduct?
  466. Info from one cell making other cells active
  467. COUNTIF across multiple sheets with unknown names
  468. Macro Help
  469. Page break when data changes....
  470. data transfer
  471. Vlookup in another sheet?
  472. Calculate how much time falls between set start and stop times
  473. Formula Problem
  474. time stamp
  475. excel 2007 - adding dollar amounts
  476. Hold restore down
  477. converting hour values to day mean values
  478. linking a worksheet by a cell reference
  479. Queries in Macros
  480. make chart from dates in a column
  481. counting the last 3 values not equal to x in a list
  482. Simple COUNTIF problem
  483. Function help
  484. table with a runing clock
  485. DATE COMPUTATIONS
  486. Can we have column level authentication in office 2007 ?
  487. INDIRECT with raltive name(s)
  488. AVERAGEIF and group??
  489. How do I perform a different formula on the same cell range?
  490. Is there any way to get an excel formula to display a picture?
  491. embedding a Word Document into Excel
  492. Copy only visible cells after filter is applied/ sum after filter
  493. calculating product of 2 cells where 1 cell is in percentage
  494. Using Validation I think???
  495. Date formats and computations -- Help
  496. Can Conditional Formatting do this?
  497. formula to color fill a cell if number over assigned value
  498. =+(NUMBER OF CELL) IN A CELL, WHAT DOES IT MEAN?example =+D101
  499. Formatting Problem: Circular Reasoning
  500. Shot down with blanks
  501. Exclude dates from a sum formula
  502. How does Excel calculate Multiple R when doing multiple regression
  503. How to get a blank cell instead of a "0"
  504. age function
  505. how to specify a range that is variable.
  506. Finding the previous Saturday, then Friday date
  507. OR
  508. How to convert 243 seconds to 4:03 (mm:ss)
  509. format cells from data range
  510. Solving the 'CLUE' Murder
  511. IF scenarios
  512. Proper function for task.
  513. Unique Lists
  514. Subtotal
  515. protected sheet cursor movement
  516. sheet protection
  517. How do I return "leave cell blank" using IF logic.
  518. Nesting function or other suggestions
  519. Excel sheet -office 97
  520. Merging Multiple Records into One Ro
  521. Need suggestion on best "lookup" function to use
  522. Does Xcel 2000 have a list function like that in 2003
  523. VLOOKUP Problem
  524. Highlight Duplicates, Macro?
  525. SUM UP DIFFERENT CURRENCIES
  526. Creating a Master List from sub-lists
  527. Linking Sheets On Network Shares
  528. Macro Help
  529. need help with a formula in excel 2003
  530. Multiple lists and vlookup
  531. Macro to get file off the internet
  532. Vlookup and ranges
  533. formula to id a non-standard tick
  534. Put A Space Between 2 right characters
  535. Excel2000:How to link Print Area with a named range
  536. Blank cells, or not.
  537. More help with Formula
  538. change colour of font when below 94% automatically
  539. Matching specifc dates using Conditonal format
  540. Edit Range of a protected worksheet
  541. How do I format cells to show part of a postcode?
  542. Standard index form - Generating leading number (before *10^x part
  543. Average question
  544. How to paste across 20 worksheets within one workbook
  545. shortcut for increasing or decreasing the number of decimals
  546. Dividing zero by zero
  547. how to count number of pages in worksheet
  548. linking a fixed cell
  549. Dynamic Range
  550. if worksheet function
  551. Median Array
  552. Pulling a # from a sheet bound text string
  553. Linest
  554. How the heck?
  555. Vlookup
  556. Resolve Circular Ref Issue
  557. Count of times a number is repeated by date?
  558. isblank
  559. Len
  560. Linking Spreadsheets
  561. lookup between two worksheets not working well
  562. Seperate Text and numbers in Post code
  563. Mergeing Cells
  564. Config Now() troubles
  565. How can I make a running total change in a new cell
  566. Summing numbers dropping lowest and highest
  567. Need Help for win, loss, tie score sheet
  568. IF formulas
  569. "Worksheet" "Change" using VB
  570. Not Sure on Function
  571. compare columns
  572. Create a drop down box in a column with specific entries ?
  573. updating query in excel
  574. Linking using Macors
  575. Help formula that returns a text string from another sheet
  576. Help Please.....numbers reaching limits and cells changing colour
  577. Compare Sheets values in two colums
  578. Vlookup
  579. where i can find tools menue
  580. Pick up values by parameter
  581. CSV loading incorrect
  582. Loan Payment Schedules
  583. convert 8 hours and 45 min in to 8.75 hours.
  584. Dynamic Range
  585. Find the next occurance
  586. Hyperlink that copies Data
  587. Macro Help
  588. Problems when sorting data containing array formulas
  589. Need Help Resolving Circular Ref
  590. What formula can I use to sum largest 2 numbers out of data set?
  591. Lookup value then return result from other column, varying row num
  592. Excel Question
  593. Booking forms
  594. File Search command 2008
  595. is it posible to have a formula for factorial via vba code?
  596. Format Arabic Numbers
  597. Vlookup
  598. Modify a vLookup?
  599. Need a Static Timestamp Formula
  600. Flagging cell entries in a column to add to a subtotal.
  601. a1 = sum(a1;a2)
  602. average of different rows
  603. highlight selected cells in excel and blackout others for sharing
  604. Autoincrementing dates
  605. Excel 2007- color on current workshet only shows in pre print prev
  606. date format
  607. Return horizontal and vertical values
  608. Checking Lotto numbers
  609. External Links in Excel 2007 with variable source file
  610. Find first occurence of a number in an array 7 cols wide
  611. Pivot Table - How to Set and Preserve my Formating for all futurepivots
  612. Text Colour
  613. Added Table
  614. how can I make a cell content equal the tab name 'sheet1' ?
  615. How can i Show ....
  616. how do I invert all of my cell entries ?
  617. print borders on spreed sheet
  618. Excel 2003
  619. worksheet cell display
  620. LookUp to Display Last Value Populated a in Range
  621. Extracting numbers from alphanumeric strings
  622. Hidden Worksheet
  623. How do I compute annual rate of return in Excel?
  624. How can I exact no. from text string? E.g ACBE123445te
  625. Match similar phrases from 2 worksheets
  626. pasting same data over many cells containing a formula
  627. Excel 2003: Replicating Formula
  628. Need help with range value calculation
  629. Need a Lookup/Sumif Combo Formula
  630. Functions for "current" & "previous" month to calculate data
  631. Conditional Formating - How to emphsize the current Month
  632. Linking to another file using file reference typed cell
  633. Filter for value 1 in two columns
  634. Return MAX value Offset 1 Row from Criterion and count occurrence
  635. Average days between multiple dates
  636. Copying text to new cell
  637. Repeating numbers in same cell
  638. Formula help
  639. Copy rows but need to refer to same cell in original formula
  640. Sumif a set of corresponding values
  641. Countif a corresponding value is not equal to zero or blank
  642. Compare worksheets with multiple data
  643. Highlighting Data IF...
  644. Is there a way to enter a comment on a locked cell in Excel?
  645. Sumproduct Fucntion - the use of dash ( -- )
  646. Pivot Table - how to add column on the same row
  647. How to: If D4 = Yes then Calculate C4/11, if D4 = no leave blank
  648. VLOOKUP returns #N/A
  649. lookup single value in one sheet, return multiple results from theother sheet
  650. Macro help needed :(
  651. linking cells to mutliple worksheets.
  652. need formula to pick a value every certain set of minutes from large database
  653. Duplicate all of the rows in a worksheet
  654. Vlookup again!
  655. VLookup Help
  656. Sum column with errors, Macro
  657. Rounding (decimal) elapsed time
  658. If functions
  659. vlookup then average 3 above and below
  660. vlookup returns formula instead of value
  661. I need to expand my code for mandatory cell entry - Need help!!
  662. after inserting a "drop down box" I want the drop arrow to show
  663. Rang reference incrementing by more than one on formula drag
  664. How do i convert from HEX to BIN
  665. Add to this formula to make it work
  666. More date calculations
  667. & in formula changing date format to text ?
  668. Round up based on pre-defined integers
  669. How do I delete pages in a worksheet?
  670. Rounding a date up to the 1st of the next month
  671. Misbehaving Tab
  672. print front and back
  673. Case Sensitive LookUps
  674. How can I skip first the first occurence in an index search?
  675. Nesting
  676. Printing a worksheet with a Drop Down List
  677. How do I make a cell stay blank if "0" result?
  678. % of difference between two numbers
  679. Dependent DropLists - Using Validation
  680. Custom formatting
  681. VLOOKUP difficulty sorting data?
  682. Excel
  683. coounting references between sheets
  684. Macro for removing specific rows and columns, freezing panes..?
  685. checking for a particular string in a cell
  686. Pivot Tables.
  687. workbook referencing problem
  688. PMT function?
  689. Concantenation Problem
  690. Formula Help
  691. New to VLOOKUP function
  692. Calculation on Pivot table running totals
  693. Wobbled countif and conditional format Results
  694. Ranking
  695. Conditional Formating copying (Max Min)
  696. Negative numbers in resulting formula
  697. Finding percents of a total
  698. Modify A Macro To Recognize Case Sensitive
  699. 30 levels of nesting excel
  700. Limited amount of cells in a formula
  701. How do I get more colour choices to fill a cell?
  702. Excel Macro Help
  703. Combining data from two columns into one - appending new values tothe end of one column
  704. Cannot unhide rows
  705. Can Excel list all of a workbook's worksheets on a worksheet?
  706. Shared Worksheet Mixed versions 2003/2007
  707. The VLookup function displays the formula in the cell, not data.
  709. Excel - Sorting groups in groups due to subtotaling
  710. RE: VLOOKUP again
  711. Formula to lookup worksheet label
  712. If - Then formula
  713. Expand a Spreadsheet
  714. Totalling coded values
  715. Help to build a Look Up Function or What Ever Function Excel 2002
  716. lookup for worksheet
  717. Excel 2003 - Split Content of Cell w/Text Separator (Return)
  718. Formulas in a cell
  719. Extracting characters from a cell
  720. Count the number of Commas found in cell A2
  721. Missing Data Label on XY Values
  722. need VB Code
  723. Stop named ranges from copying into other workbooks
  724. Nested If
  725. Dates
  726. Archiving an Excel Sheet
  727. RE: Having problems to add additional info to this string....
  728. Problem with Pasting into Filtered Fields
  729. Sorting data by columns
  730. Filtering and Hilighting Data
  731. interest calculations
  732. Conditional Formatting to match cell values
  733. IF a cell = YES
  734. Help with formula
  735. Calculating time & subtracting lunchbreaks
  736. Format pivot table / column width
  737. sumproduct problem
  738. Copy a hidden Cell
  739. Match Corresponding Rows and Add Fields Together
  740. Count Common Denominator, but excluding "#value!"
  741. Help using formulas and trickery PLEASE
  742. Indirect Function() - summing across sheets
  743. the formula sees the cell with a value
  744. Sum if Date is?
  745. Print with cell value
  746. Apply Data Validation List only IF . . .
  747. Grouping
  748. week ending
  749. Can I create a header in table forms?
  750. trying to write a formula for payroll
  751. How Can I remove certain DATA
  752. AutoFilter Made Easy
  753. why cant i subtract one cell from another?
  754. Data
  755. Another Timesheet Question
  756. Timesheets
  757. Date question? update year.
  758. Conditional Formating to Show Numbers NOT Divisible by another
  759. How do you link one sheet to another
  760. Conditional Formatting
  761. Leave Cell Blank Continuously
  762. how do I reflect a (-) outcome as 0
  763. conditional formatting
  764. How to insert a row without losing data in INDEX formulas
  765. vlookup function
  766. Multiple cell conditional formatting using the IF
  767. Cross referencing columns
  768. Using the sort function for a date column where year was not enter
  769. Comparing changing Data
  770. VLOOKUP and AutoFill
  771. Automate Column Amts
  772. What function should I use to pull those records that match
  773. How do I use specific characters to hold value
  774. Help with saving a Macro
  775. using handle with formula
  776. SUMPRODUCT Adaptation
  777. Convert an Excel list to a Range
  778. Can I get Excel to populate a cell with the soonest date in a rang
  779. Indirect sheet reference in a cell
  780. Getting Data from Closed Workbooks
  781. Need a function for my teaching plans
  782. Sum columns up to vlookup value
  783. Protect Drop-down list from range of cells
  784. Pivot Table - Grouping
  785. Conditional Formatting Based on Date
  786. Duplicate Macro for Closed Workbooks
  787. 0 As Default Value
  788. #VAlUE
  789. RE: Subtract
  790. Problem with chart
  791. Formula not updating to new content.
  792. Sorting of data
  793. Not sure if count is the correct formula... Excel 2002
  794. Finding subsequent matches
  795. RE: String vs. Table Look Up
  796. How do I calculate text data in 2 different columns?
  797. Re: Adding additional string vs. look up table
  798. again display "missing" when blank
  799. display "Missing" when blank
  800. Matching Records
  801. Not finding matching value in vlookup
  802. Table with formula
  803. RE: Having problems to add additional info to this string....
  804. How do I hide subcategories in Excel?
  805. Sheets comparing
  806. HELP IN A FORMULA
  807. Finding date of the month
  808. Need help with Date/ and find most common denominator.
  809. Symmetric Difference or Derivative
  810. Determining length of trend before significant retrace
  811. Looking up the value corresponding to the last repetition in a ran
  812. 1 column alpha list in excel to print to 2 columns
  813. simple question on formulas and autofil
  814. Re: VLOOKUP should be and easy one
  815. RE: Without using a macro?
  816. RE: Date - I would like to skip weekends in a date range
  817. if greater than?
  818. If then formula
  819. Percents
  820. RE: Help with function please
  821. Re: If then formula
  822. Re: Color Alternate Rows
  823. Calculate Count of Days & Average WHERE Amount <>0
  824. Help with formula
  825. Target.Value
  826. different SUMIF
  827. TimeSheet Using 100 Minutes & Rounding to .25
  828. Conditional Formatting
  829. Count x2 Appearance of Numeric Value in any Row
  830. Summarizing Data
  831. Extract "Does not equal" data
  832. SumIf help
  833. average filtered values
  834. Mutiple COUNTIF or equivalent.
  835. Cell to match footer
  836. Time format
  837. CONDITIONAL STATEMENT
  838. Adding up values from separate tabs
  839. Data validation - custom (must have "/")
  840. Finding 3rd (or 2nd) Sunday in a given year/month
  841. Increase Your Business By Data Conversion, Data Format and Data EntryServices in India
  842. Conditional Formatting Problem
  843. save excel 2007 spreadsheet as a .wk1 file?
  844. removing sending mail warning
  845. Rank based on criteria
  846. HOW CAN THIS BE DONE?
  847. Keeping lead zeros in excel text format when saving as CSV file
  848. Pivot Table Data
  849. Lookup
  850. Adding from several columns if ...
  851. Make CommandButtons Not Visable With A Macro
  852. VLookup Enhancement
  853. How do I change the name on comments inserted in Excel
  854. Divide 2 pivot table numbers
  855. Formula required for a gas logbook
  856. make a positive number to negative
  857. Concatenate many rows quickly
  858. calculating by month
  859. sumup question
  860. How do I vlookup multiple rows with same reference?
  861. Annual return formula
  862. Sunday
  863. Text to Numbers
  864. IF function - If false argument query
  865. Returning matches from mutiple rows
  866. help with code in a mack
  867. VLOOKUP
  868. date and time [skipping weekends]
  869. Conditional formatting II
  870. separating linked wrkbooks
  871. Zero Values
  872. PageSetup Macro
  873. Excel User Tracking
  874. Conditional formatting
  875. Manipulating data in Multible worksheets
  876. Extending Look-up to multiple cell ranges
  877. Search and replace function
  878. Pasting Borders
  879. pulling data from 2 columns
  880. Macro to summarize data
  881. Need Formula to Find a Match and Then Insert Some Characters
  882. Conditional Calculations with Calculated Results
  883. shortcut key for selecting the inactive cells surrounding a range
  884. Hidding tabs under a specific summary tab
  885. trying to consolidate info into one sheet
  886. Import data from Word
  887. Drop Down Menu autofilling
  888. Count Days more than 180 days prior to today
  889. Cumulative days roll-over
  890. Table feature in Data Menu
  891. Linking values within an Excel workbook
  892. Making list of unique items from two different columns
  893. Generating a new list based on cell criteria
  894. Copying formulas
  895. Sumproduct Offset with an If
  896. Conditional Format Based on Age, but not if blank.
  897. Change a 1,2,3 or 4 digit number to a 6 character text string
  898. Is there a function that will email a spreadsheet if changed?
  899. in excel how to pull only used information to another sheet
  900. adding time
  901. Is there a way to make a ratio alterable?
  902. Count if cetain text is in another column, same row.
  903. VLOOKUP DATA
  904. Horizontal merging of cells
  905. Variable reference in countif
  906. Using Solver
  907. Shading rows
  908. subtract a positive from a negative
  909. converting files to excel
  910. lookup needed for names in varying order
  911. Countif with date range criteria
  912. How to concatenate cell & text in a text box?
  913. #n/a result for vlookup
  914. Duplicate rows into new rows based on row value
  915. Alternative to IF
  916. How to force data entry with error messages
  917. VLookup in Excel 2003
  918. sumproduct - strange
  919. IF and Vlookup
  920. Formula to Populate Cells
  921. Kendall's tau
  922. Is there a limit to the number of formulas in an Excel worksheet?
  923. Excel Formula to concatenate record from 2 tables
  924. How do I test a specific color in 2003?
  925. HOW DO I INSERT A MULTICHOICE SELECTOR IN EXCEL?
  926. Error in if condition
  927. Sum the values of cells based on fontcolor
  928. help on sumproduct() - sum by searching for a common sub string in
  929. How to know a cell contain the formula
  930. Delete options for AutoFilter?
  931. Need formula in excel for filtering large database
  932. Daily data to weekly data conversion in Excel?
  933. Calculating percentage of Shaded Cells in a row
  934. Need more than 7 formulas in one cell
  935. Update link without openning the source/destination files
  936. Moving within the worksheet
  937. Excel Guru Needed For Formula
  938. VLOOKUP PULLING WRONG DATA
  939. Excel user defined functioned
  940. Excel - How do I get Excel to spell out a current amount?
  941. Advanced text function (combining text)
  942. Question with a formula
  943. Lookup to Show Empty Cell
  944. VLookup and cell shading
  945. Averaging set of data based on the time
  946. Excel 2002...
  947. Sumifs - greater than criteria with a Cell Reference
  948. NUMBERS SHOWING DIFFERENT AFTER TYPE
  949. Inserting comments
  950. Sum per row and Average per column from a second sheet.
  951. How do I write thia function?
  952. Transforming table's content/display
  953. Simple Indirect Function?
  954. better way to write a count if statement?
  955. re-organize data in fixed blocks
  956. formula to count occurrences
  957. Best way to subtotal this data?
  958. I forgot my password
  959. track changes
  960. Fill color wont' stay
  961. Remove useless information
  962. Annual leave monthly calculation
  963. Locking/Unlocking based on another cell value
  964. To VLOOKUP or not to VLOOKUP......
  965. CommandButton self reference
  966. Count all rows in column with data, Except rows 1-5
  967. V Lookup and Paste Special
  968. Concatenate question
  969. Sick Time Reports
  970. A question of two inputs
  971. MAX Value
  972. Average Grade
  973. Cell selection highlight colour
  974. COUNTIF q re dates and blank cells
  975. stock inventory
  976. Calculate days in each month
  977. blank cell verses using zero
  978. 93245 - descr-ip24tion: Q-how do i only extract 93245?
  979. Arguments Count Function problem
  980. Converting PDF Files to Excel
  981. sumif function in excel for multiple conditions instead of one
  982. How do I delete a page in excel
  983. Blank Date
  984. Reverse Index and Match Functions
  985. Run a macro after clicking into cell
  986. Get error message about copying cells with more than 255 characte.
  987. Drop down options
  988. Double Vertical Index & Match
  989. rotate columns
  990. Second Saturday Of The Month
  991. Help - Just started using Excel 2007 and need help finding an Add-
  992. I need to make a sum function always equal the corresponding cell
  993. How do I require data entry in a cell before moving to the next ce
  994. Help! -How to compare two worksheets; multiple rows of data=result
  995. .csv
  996. Adding new rows in between rows...
  997. Sum with multiple criteria using SUMPRODUCT
  998. I need to make cell a1 on sheet 2 ALWAYS = a1 on sheet 1
  999. How do I add many rows in between existing rows in spreadsheet?
  1000. Cross Referencing two data worksheets and desciphering differences