PDA

View Full Version : Excel Worksheet Functions

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  [22] 23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  49 |  50 |  51 |  52 |  53 |  54 |  55 |  56 |  57 |  58 |  59 |  60 |  61 |  62 |  63 |  64 |  65 |  66 |  67 |  68 |  69 |  70 |  71 |  72 |  73 |  74 |  75 |  76 |  77 |  78 |  79 |  80 |  81 |  82 |  83 |  84 |  85 |  86 |  87 |  88 |  89 |

  1. Time Calculations
  2. COUNTA with IF in an array
  3. erase dates over 1 year
  4. row selecting
  5. Dynamically changing cell's formula
  6. Search For A Column Width in Conditional Formatting
  7. Encryption using excel
  8. 2 formulas needed same workbook
  9. Matching Values
  10. Exporting to excel from NotePad
  11. ENCRYPTION in excel?
  12. =INT(0+(1-0+1)*RAND()) wtf?
  13. RANDOM NUMBERS?
  14. Count occurance of a leter in a text string
  15. Trying to average the top ten lists from several people
  16. IRR Lookback and Solver
  17. Vertical worksheet tabs in 2003
  18. Consolidate Lists from Multiple Sheets on another Sheet
  19. count for numbers >one and < another in a row of cells
  20. Interest Earned?? over time?
  21. Lookup Using Part of a Text
  22. SumIf conditional to date range
  23. look up functions?
  24. Help with VBA in Excel 2007
  25. Quick help
  26. Problem w/vlookup
  27. comparing two sheets og copy value
  28. Compare and copy/paste
  29. Changing the incrementation when "puliing" cell values down a colu
  30. Counting repeating cell values
  31. how to split cells
  32. Help with Function
  33. Copy rows from one worksheet automatically, ignore rows that are b
  34. running clock in a cell A1
  35. List Box with lookup facility
  36. reference to worksheet fails if row deleted
  37. Change Font Color Based on Conditional Formatting
  38. Countif Problem (or suggestion for alternative)
  39. is this possible?
  40. sumif and translate annual hours into weekly quarter hours
  41. =IF(AND(LOOKUP(F3,A21:A42)=F3,LOOKUP(B4,B21:B42)=B 4),(VLOOKUP(B4,B
  42. Identifying and totaling up duplicate cells in Excel
  43. How to convert time expressed as a decimal to actual hours or minu
  44. Two Formulas for one Cell?
  45. How do you could center your spredsheet horizontally on the page?
  46. Countif & Month
  47. lookup database
  48. The sale of world famous jacket,Jean-COOGI/DG/gino green global/G-Star and so on
  49. How do I create and save a new function in Excel?
  50. Getting the Sum from months
  51. How to go from table to rows??
  52. Conditional format to turn text red after 56 days from previous se
  53. Politics
  54. How to change all cells from minus to plus and plus to minus
  55. Nested If function
  56. SYNERGIES
  57. Embarrassing question about lookup.
  58. Is VLOOKUP what I need for this?
  59. Other Currency in the TEXT Function
  60. Discussion Groups Home - Search not working
  61. multivariate regression
  62. Can I find a cell with vlookup formula on sheet
  63. How can I show the current file name in a cell.
  64. SUM of conditional formatting cells
  65. If Function
  66. Inverse to WEEKNUM
  67. How to Change rounding precision from .5 to .25
  68. #REF Error in Named Range with INDIRECT, SUMPRODUCT, and OFFSET
  69. Find %ontime & SUMIF ontime ie: find matching sets within Range...
  70. Formula???
  71. gross margin
  72. multiple SUMIF criteria
  73. Nested If's
  74. Counting with dates and other criteria
  75. can you change the page layout of all sheets in a workbook
  76. Lookup data in a variable table & retrieve data from a pivot table
  77. Formula snafu
  78. what does $ do in an xl formula
  79. Hidden rows/columns expand when referencing cells?
  80. Reference Cell Name
  81. Another Join/Merge Question
  82. COPYING FORMULAS
  83. How do I refer to cell in another worksheet in a formula
  84. Help split worksheet
  85. Hiding Worksheets
  86. Error with sum formula in excel 2007
  87. Using a template with an automatic Number Systen
  88. interpolation routine for Excel
  89. Sum values on different rows
  90. future calue using target value and rate of return
  91. count colored cells in excel
  92. If(And; Vlookup
  93. linking cell comments in excel 2003
  94. How to extract left-most number from a string
  95. Sum specific column rows based on 2 different column criteria
  96. using hlookup to reference a column in a vlookup formula?
  97. If value is then copy
  98. combining IF, AND, and OR Functions
  99. Return to 1st cell in next line in multi-column list for quicker e
  100. insert sheet tab is not functioning and can't add new sheet
  101. Protected Sheet TAB issue
  102. Roving Text Box
  103. counting unique items within categories - but EXCLUDING blank cell
  104. Advanced Function help
  105. Lookup to return multiple values
  106. MROUND replaced with #N/A in Excel 2007
  107. Pivot table reorganizes when it shouldnt!
  108. Locking =Today() on Save as on Template
  109. Shading Rows With IF Statements?
  110. Hlookup problem in knowing what range to use
  111. moving text from one cell to another
  112. Using Lookups to check multiple Columns
  113. Help with Nested IF/And Function
  114. understanding what part of a formula represents
  115. In an Excel cell, how can I reset the default hyperlink folder
  116. Match a group of cells with another group of cells
  117. % allocated over time varies
  118. Reference a cell on another sheet and have the information auto up
  119. Formula Help with Lookups?
  120. Opton Button
  121. Expanding info on the top line without increasing the 1a column
  122. How do I convert a date to Monday's date within its week?
  123. using If fuction and vlookup with list
  124. Need formula to calculate/add cells with certain designation
  125. Sorting Options are not available in Excel...
  126. Help with An Array Formula and Duplicates
  127. Absolute cell reference will not remain absolute.
  128. subtraction of negative numbers
  129. lookup within an IF formula
  130. Re: SUMIF Two Conditions
  131. i AM CREATING A DATA AND WANT TO SORT, BUT KEEP DATA TOGETHER
  132. sumif for multiple columns
  133. Vlookup one value then another
  134. Need help with logic or Vlookup formula
  135. Excel cell to display summary of columns
  136. running clock
  137. Help
  138. average in non-continuous set, excluding blanks
  139. Split one worksheet to multiple
  140. How to convert date to YYQN
  141. Remove Duplicates logic
  142. A transportable solution using Data Connection Libraries in ShareP
  143. German versions of the US keyboard shortcuts
  144. Sum() formula with Text
  145. I need help with formula
  146. Weighted average with changing weights…
  147. Need to match 2 columns, if a match found add info from 2nd column
  148. Merge and Sort 2 Worksheets
  149. Formatting problem
  150. excel problem
  151. Countif in non adjacent columns
  152. Formula for Angle of triangle from opposite and adjacent lengths
  153. Vlookup in external file
  154. Excel 2003
  155. How does t-test with unequal variance determine df?
  156. EXCEL Spreadsheets and Multiple Users.
  157. Conditional Formatting and Printing
  158. Renaming Multiple Tabs
  159. Rounding whole numbers
  160. Data list
  161. rename excel tabs months for year without doing it individually
  162. SUMIF and list of possible critieria
  163. Add cell in every 7th column
  164. If( AND( with VLOOKUP....
  165. Summing multiple rows if criteria
  166. Nested VLOOKUP?
  167. lookup multiple search criteria but only return a value if both tr
  168. Locked Cells
  169. SUMPRODUCT formula to include additonal range
  170. generate automatically sum
  171. Sum of Yes Response
  172. Subtracting first and last values in a row to find net difference
  173. Sumproduct - use of some characters
  174. Odd Numbers
  175. Excel - Sorting for Duplicate Records
  176. Count and Sum function
  177. autofilter indicator change
  178. excel 2003
  179. Data Entry
  180. help in If error
  181. use sumif with criteria including sheet name
  182. using vlookup to delete duplicate data
  183. Excel Data Sorting
  184. How do I change this to count days
  185. Sumproduct dvision
  186. Sum Function that does not include 0
  187. SUMPRODUCT and finding text within a cell
  188. column freeze
  189. Adding and subtraction
  190. Excel 2000 Question
  191. lookup function??
  192. Count and Sum functions with 2 criterias
  193. Sum automatically every cell in multiple rows
  194. Adding times on different worksheets in same file
  195. How to link option box
  196. removing duplicate data from a single list
  197. Auto Sum
  198. how to delete an excel line based on a condition
  199. How do i add a function button to a worksheet?
  200. Finding matching numbers in different rows.
  201. How to use > or < in LOOKUP formula?
  202. problem with excel logic, too complicated of a function set???
  203. COMO ESCRIBO UN NOMBRE EN UNA FORMULA
  204. Copying sheets
  205. extract characters from filename
  206. Adding sum of "yes"
  207. Minimum value look up
  208. How to return the last non-blank cell in a column that is TEXT
  209. "If" formula
  210. optional calculations
  211. Nested IF compatability error with Excel 2007
  212. 2 VB Questions
  213. Vlookup With Multiple Instances in Data Table
  214. I'm trying to add columns and getting errors
  215. Variable file reference
  216. Conditional Sum
  217. Copy Rows with a cell value >0 from several worksheets to a new sh
  218. Referencing text of a cell next to the greatest value in column
  219. Copying a block of cells so that it updates automatically
  220. Why did excel spreadsheet stop working. Cannot record data.
  221. IF AND ISTEXT ISBLANK formula
  222. Moving linked files from one server to anoter one
  223. Count(if) formula help
  224. Linking spreadsheet
  225. Formula Query
  226. formula range
  227. Using Vlookup and If functions simultaneously
  228. SPAM
  229. Conditional Formulas for Changing Cell Color
  230. why do I have to have the source file open to update a database fu
  231. Somehow column headers changed to #'s, how do you change back?
  232. Background Color for selected range
  233. Making a trend line for several series of data
  234. Need to remove text in specific place
  235. Average price between dates
  236. Macro creation
  237. count
  238. VLookup - finding wrong value
  239. If Function combined with OR and LEFT
  240. how do i calculate the difference plus or minus between two numbe.
  241. SUM cells with blank value
  242. Display formula with values referenced
  243. Formula function
  244. Count percentage of specific text in a range of cells
  245. Distinguishing between Cells with Formula vs Cells with Text/Value
  246. How to stop info from being pasted into a cell that has a drop dow
  247. How can I design a button in Excel 2007?
  248. Vairable Fields in a VLookup
  249. Adding times
  250. Setting Excel cell format
  251. drop down list autocomplete
  252. GET PAID $2000 PER WEEK FROM ONLINE MONEY MAKING PROGRAMME.THEREALPROGRAMME IN ONLINE
  253. help required
  254. I want to count occurences between 2 dates.
  255. Importing multiple lines into Excel from txt.
  256. Keep formulas in an Excel template when I delete data
  257. Do not load if you dont enable macros
  258. Return a String in a 7 Row Range Q
  259. Issues with Linking Data in Various Tabs within a workbook?
  260. generate different number
  261. Christmas Decor Residential Commercial decoration Lighting installLos Angeles Home
  262. Conditional formatting Formula using AND
  263. Marking page end
  264. #Value Problem - Inconsistent Formulas After Column Insertions
  265. after opening existing spreadsheet can't input data anymore
  266. Referencing another file/workbook
  267. Using Cell Data as adjustment to formula references
  268. return values
  269. Difficult Average Function
  270. Referncing Rows of Filtered Data
  271. Adding time
  272. MSN Money Stock Quotes
  273. SUMIF Two Conditions
  274. Offset Formula
  275. Sum the number of days between dates by Month
  276. Permutation result
  277. Sumif function
  278. matching records and linking to other sheets if true
  279. Multiple array formula using 'does not equal
  280. how do I use the inverse sine (sin -1) function in Excel 2007?
  281. Moving completed row to another worksheet
  282. SUMIF Two Conditions
  283. SUMIF Two Conditions
  284. How to test for imported Access table null cell?
  285. Macro to populate text when condition is met
  286. Formulae check
  287. Formulae check
  288. Reference web query data in seperate worksheet
  289. Using an IF Formula Mulitple Times in One Cell
  290. Count on dates
  291. Using automatic Unique Validation list
  292. "Tell" Excel to start using a formula from rowX and end at rowX?
  293. Last value
  294. Data Validation
  295. Where to get Excel 2003 add-ins (Data Analysis/Histograms)?
  296. How use value of a cell without turning #VALUE!
  297. Setting Parameters for SUMPRODUCT Results
  298. Multiple Spreadsheet,Not sure what to use? Vlookup works for first
  299. Row??
  300. credit card payoff worksheet
  301. Conditional Formula Based On A Check Box
  302. Naming work sheet the name as sub-routine that creates it
  303. If ID # on one sheet isn't found on another...
  304. Formula question
  305. difficult formula question
  306. Sum of a range of absolute numbers
  307. Timesheets
  308. Difficult formula question
  309. Countif or Sumproduct problem
  310. Need to know formula to make expire in a year.
  311. How do I copy cells from one worksheet to another based on values
  312. : In Access( Excel), how can I convert currency to words?
  313. unique SUM
  314. Date pasted web site causing inconsistent date format
  315. Getting a dash wjen updating a formula
  316. Delete a string
  317. Removing data entries but not formulas or formats
  318. conditional formating less than % of previous day
  319. IF checkbox is checked/unchecked, Cell.value = yes/no
  320. Corrupt files windows xp
  321. Pull all correponding data when summarizing
  322. If and or
  323. Formula Based On a Check Box
  324. auto entry from one worksheet to another
  325. Is there a formula?
  326. Can't get any of my functions to run in Excel 2007
  327. how do i know date after no. of working days
  328. Find cell address of last cell in a column with text
  329. average with formula in cells
  330. Pivotting - T. Valko
  331. Calendar
  332. Copy rows to another worksheet
  333. Convert currency within column
  334. Excel function help
  335. Calculating over Multiple Columns
  336. How do I write inclined text in a picture in excel sheet?
  337. Excel Worksheet
  338. Grouping Rows
  339. Excel counts 2 digit numbers as 1...
  340. counting unique items within categories
  341. Add several functions in one formula
  342. Summarise Multiple Worksheets
  343. How do in perform trial and error method in excel?
  344. makig report in exxcel
  345. Adding multiple cells meeting criteria
  346. GETPIVOTDATA function returning 0 not #REF
  347. Is it possible to treat and display a #div/0 error as a zero?
  348. Erratic display of concatenation
  349. Creating a dynamic range always using the last 10 rows of data
  350. what's the function to return a sheetname in a cell in Excel?
  351. Get next THU date based on date entered in another cell
  352. Can I use a formula to identify WHICH row contains specific data?
  353. Re: vlookup retunrning a match, when not a match...
  354. Date LookUp
  355. How do I use the value in a text box to change a cell value?
  356. duplicate drop down lists
  357. RE: vlookup retunrning a match, when not a match...
  358. Re: vlookup retunrning a match, when not a match...
  359. Condition Formatting based on If Then
  360. HYPERLINK() Help
  361. copy a range
  362. COUNTIF AND COUNTIF
  363. summing only positive or negative values
  364. "or" formula
  365. Drop Down lists
  366. Two vlookup questions
  367. counting ranges with multiple variables
  368. HELP
  369. Conditional formatting on Date
  370. Vlookup-table array runs?
  371. Find a word in a table, then use a function
  372. Excel formula needed
  373. tilda in VLOOKUP and MATCH
  374. perform a regression analysis
  375. Estimate number of emails to be send
  376. Headers & Footers
  377. Our worksheet is miscalculating can anyone explain why ?
  378. Date not displaying correctly
  379. Calculating weekly averages from a new sheet
  380. If statement with time values
  381. Index use with areas
  382. Remove/Nullify Sort
  383. Balnk cells
  384. Copying from one sheet to another
  385. An Advance IF
  386. How to add 30, 60 and 90 days to date and calculate deepening disc
  387. How to get exact match with LOOKUP function?
  388. automatically generate unique serial numbers for invoices
  389. Find first character in cell
  390. Countif function - using a date range
  391. Check Box Formulae
  392. Retrieving data from internet souces
  393. Matching a single value, with a value category.
  394. A What-if scenario changing one figure to work out another
  395. excel 2002 functions
  396. Sales Order to Sales History Data
  397. Find the row number of name occurence
  398. Linking to data in another file
  399. Minimum results
  400. Using Countif with autofillter
  401. Using Countif with autofillter
  402. lotus notes email
  403. Using a Max Subtotal a Formula
  404. Help me solve this problem I've been struggling with for so long!
  405. How to make a column of cells have a drop down menu
  406. Using dates in Excel 2003
  407. Per day average using DAY360
  408. XL2000 Averaging Problems Continue...
  409. SUMIF with date Question? - Maybe
  410. I want to copy one cell value from sheet 1 to sheet 2 conditionall
  411. COUNTIF Function
  412. excel formulas
  413. Automatic Data Update by Date Range
  414. Link all data from several workbooks to one "master" workbook
  415. Adding in Excel
  416. CellColorIndex
  417. Calculating Hours
  418. Please Help! Getting a funtion to work.
  419. Two Levels of Security in Database Tool. ASP Report Maker
  420. Percentage of a "sum of" amount in a different field of a pivot re
  421. Do not advance to next cell
  422. excel simulation formula
  423. Pivotting - Formula w/ Varying Column
  424. Fill Series of Disjointed Selection across Rows & Columns?
  425. print all of text box
  426. Calculating pay-off time for Credit Card?
  427. Date Sequence 2
  428. auto-fill customer address
  429. Formula Entry
  430. lookup with multiple returns
  431. Auto Filter is unavailable - grayed out
  432. Microsoft Excel Formula "IF" to create a timesheet
  433. Row Column Cross Hair
  434. copy paste SQL query result to excel spreadsheet with formatting
  435. DATE & TIME
  436. Pivot table creation in excel
  437. cell referencing problems when sorting data
  438. Counting fileterd cells with spesific value
  439. Refering cell to the worksheet name
  440. Man hours calculation
  441. How do I get the unique values from a column in excel?
  442. Find components of an Average Result
  443. Auto updating list...
  444. Nested IF Statements, Months of Year
  445. Problem with using Vlookup formula
  446. is vlookup with an inverted start point possible?
  447. conditional formatting across rows
  448. Number of records after filter
  449. Excel
  450. excel
  451. Adding values in sheets and putting them on a summery
  452. Copy Rows with a cell value >0 from several worksheets to a new sh
  453. Subtracting Time.
  454. Formula not working
  455. multi tiered percentage rent calculation
  456. How do I sort between worksheets depending on variable
  457. Find a range using code
  458. Removing text before a hypen [-]
  459. Average price between dates
  460. Please help with Sumproduct, adding additional criteria
  461. Nested IF not working.....
  462. Combined use - drop-downs, filters, protect sheet
  463. Copying Cell Results, Not Formulas, Between Worksheets
  464. Copy Rows with a cell value >0 from several worksheets to a new sh
  465. Counting the occurrence of data in one column based on two criteri
  466. Countif formula isn't adding up right!
  467. VLOOKUP Function returning multiple values in a separate table
  468. Looking for a Formula
  469. merging worksheets into an overall report
  470. Combining SUMIF and SUBTOTAL
  471. change font color depending on cell value
  472. HOW DO I USE CUSTOM TEXT
  473. Hidden rows columns won't stay hidden
  474. Paste Special Function
  475. odd and even addresses
  476. Help!! using sheet 1 information to change information on sheet 2
  477. Conditional formating for data in 2 columns
  478. How to specify cell padding for cell contents in Excel 2007?
  479. Deleting Rows With Non-Needed Data between Needed Data
  480. Deleting a link
  481. Excel Formula Functions
  482. Protect Workbook based on Date
  483. message in the body of the email
  484. IF Statement help
  485. Cannot empty the Clipboard
  486. Conditional formulas
  487. Is it possible to find out when data was entered into a cell
  488. Title HELP!!!
  489. FILTERING DATA VALUES
  490. Virtual Clock
  491. Get a row number of range where a value is between minimum and max
  492. formating date problem
  493. Help with Excel Macro Rolling a Column
  494. I need to move information from a column on one sheet to another s
  495. Lookup referencing ranges that are variable
  496. no functions resolve when format of cells is text
  497. Count Using Multiple Criteria
  498. Cant use conditional formatting
  499. Conditional sum in an array
  500. how do you tie in balances into 1 master sheet on excel
  501. Use of dates in conditional and AND formulas
  502. Moving data based on specific field
  503. link text cells on different sheets
  504. Clearing scheduled work hours for weekends.
  505. Link Scroll Bar to multiple cells
  506. counting multiple criteria
  507. Subract hours
  508. XL2000, CF and List Comparisons
  509. Create Bar code Sheet w/lookups, index/match
  510. Excel Help Please
  511. AND & OR function
  512. IF Or Statement, Help!
  513. Selecting options
  514. IF , MATCH problems with formula
  515. Using sum function with absolute numbers
  516. Use cell contents to refer to a sheetname in a formula
  517. Combining Numerous Columns
  518. Function returning the total of two adjacent columns
  519. Is there any funcion like a @maxif or @minif?
  520. CONCATENATE FUNCTION!
  521. counting distinct entries with a qualification
  522. vlookup funtion is not working properly?
  523. count number of rows with 2 matching text cells
  524. Formula to add 4 lowest numbers from a column of 6
  525. Outlook Calender Duration Conversion in Excel
  526. changing numbers from positive to negative in a sheet
  527. IF Function Help
  528. linking multiple worksheets and master completes next available li
  529. email button control
  530. Getting rid of '0' in a cell
  531. Formatting Alternating Rows with a Color
  532. count the number of months between two dates
  533. hlookup function dilemma
  534. How to make "countif" on a filtered excel-list? i.e. like subtotal
  535. "Design" manual disappeared/gray out after exporting to Sharepoint
  536. Help needed reducing list.
  537. Eulers Number - Can't post reply to previous posting
  538. How do I enter eulers number in excel?
  539. Linking Sales Order to Sales History Data
  540. Problem Returning Mulitple Lookup Values
  541. function returning SUM of 2 adjacent cols in 2 separate cells
  542. Pulling data
  543. Milenko Kindl bcvbcbc
  544. Replacing information from one worksheet to another if conditions
  545. Automatically moving from one cell to another
  546. Calculating mult band sales commission formula
  547. Average of the last x entries with conditions
  548. How can I extract the second half of addition ?
  549. Returning the smallest value above a certain criteria
  550. Date Turns Green 90-Days before the date shown in cell
  551. ******GOD OF GIFTS 4 U*********
  552. If with countif or counta
  553. If and Countif
  554. format imaginary numbers
  555. Macro 2003 vs 2007
  556. Spreadsheet With Multiple Data Sources
  557. Percentage Formula
  558. Inter-rater reliability question
  559. opsætning af andengradsligninger i Excel, hvordan?
  560. Ecxel Subtotal
  561. Problem with SUMPRODUCT
  562. ADDING TIMES
  563. Display Empty Cell When Using SUM formula
  564. Sorting data does not expand to other sheets
  565. Populate worksheet with data that meets date range criteria
  566. Data Filter
  567. How to combine or import multiple Excel workbooks?
  568. Please check my use of the ACCRINTM function.
  569. Rounding up to a multiple of 12
  570. Multiply values from VLookup
  571. Capping number of attendees that increase monthly
  572. why does xlnm get superimposed in my formulas upon exit
  573. Quantity Blank, Remaining cells in row appear Blank
  574. Date Calculation (from entered date / 1yr later in next field)
  575. Alternate Row Select in Sheet 1 then Paste to Sheet 2
  576. IF statement in macro
  577. Formula Question
  578. VLOOKUP Range
  579. Pivot Table--Daily and MTD Total
  580. Equation Values
  581. Email spreadsheet
  582. Using Vlookup and IF statements to check for blank cells
  583. checking for blank cells when using vlookup
  584. formula
  585. if(formula)
  586. List Functions
  587. Repost of find and move values<0
  588. Limit returned value to last digit
  589. Limit returned value
  590. Finding min date value with hidden zeros with vlookup
  591. Sum only certain worksheets in Excel
  592. Adding Columns if Criteria Met
  593. find and move values <0
  594. Coutnif
  595. Excel Multiple sheet updates
  596. XL2000 CF and Comparing Lists
  597. Search function in a Pivot Table
  598. Help with INDEX
  599. How to start a makro
  600. Can't We Set Print Area with condition?
  601. Automating transposition exercise
  602. Function within a cell that has a number
  603. EXCEL LOOKUP
  604. Sum last 13 cells in column
  605. Vlookup Data Split
  606. criteria for two different cells in a count if function
  607. If, if, if with < & >
  608. Conditional Formatting
  609. read only cell
  610. Populate a spreadsheet from a data set
  611. Summarize on 2 variables
  612. Option Box protected errror
  613. How do I set Auto Print Area?
  614. Excel VBA. Compare 2 worksheets.
  615. Macro_AND function
  616. Count and Add 1 to the count value
  617. Arrow keys when cells locked
  618. Lookup 2 columns of data, perform, match, output results
  619. Using If to combine answers including text and numbers
  620. Controlling which parameteres change in fill functions
  621. Average
  622. Calculating MAX, MIN & AVG for each year
  623. Compare lists - count # records
  624. Calculating %
  626. Protecting a workbook
  627. Milenko Kindl itpiotpoil
  628. If A1=X cell d1 must be completed before row 2 can be used
  629. how do you print single page multiply times with increasing page .
  630. Create Registration Form
  631. Formulas
  632. Excel footer default font size
  633. protection
  634. Using data from multiple worksheets in a formula
  635. If Function
  636. Macro Formula for counting rows and doing a fill in afterwards
  637. Calculating time
  638. function or code?
  639. IF AND - need help with formula
  640. Data Validation & Dependent Lists -from same list?
  641. Pasting HTTP 'without' it being a clickable link??
  642. year formula returning incorrect value
  643. Is there an easier way?
  644. New Twist on Old Question-Averages
  645. Comma in Function Argument name treated as separator
  646. Paste Special Multiply Formulas not working in Excel 2007
  647. Validating a Cell
  648. protecting and unprotecting
  649. In Excel, how do I count cells with a particular format (e.g. colo
  650. matching numbers
  651. if function
  652. if function
  653. Formula Question
  654. Hyperlinks in excel from a list
  655. Using worksheet names as references
  656. matching cell values
  657. Pivot Table Fields: Median function?
  658. Intermediate value of a set of array.
  659. XL2000 More Function Problems
  660. Plotting in Real-Time
  661. Clearing scheduled work hours for weekends
  662. XL2000 - Average/If/And Functions
  663. How do you wrap text in Excel?
  664. if able, how do you sort Tabs in excel (alpha-numeric) ??
  665. Creating reference numbers from column of data
  666. Getting a unique list, then counting in a range
  667. how to set up an IF formula
  668. Count occurances of equal values in two col. - array within SUMPRO
  669. match
  670. Recipe
  671. Excel 2003-Data Validation drop down list not working?
  672. =SUMPRODUCT
  673. Vlookup is adding quotes!
  674. Formula for sum of alternate cells
  675. Tracking how my bets are going
  676. Milenko Kindl r90er0w9ef
  677. VLookUp - Questions - Spreadsheet setup
  678. How to differentiate groups of numbers
  679. combine data in two cells into a third cell
  680. Odd and even numbers
  681. multiple cell comparisons...nested if formulas?
  682. collate
  683. Finding data between blank rows
  684. Why do Excel functions return the text and not run?
  685. Cannot get the smart tags to work in Excel
  686. Return an array based on a lookup
  687. Filtering by Colour
  688. Sum from different worksheets
  689. need some columns to auto add decimal pt & others to not - How to.
  690. Referencing data across sheets
  691. Data Disappears When Closed
  692. Locking a worksheet, but allowing user to add rows in a table
  693. omit numbers past decimal in formula result
  694. sumif formula based on dates
  695. If statement containing today formula
  696. Running Totals
  697. Lookup text in a string with wildcard and return a certain value
  698. validation in a list
  699. Finding multiple items from a list
  700. =sumproduct in Excel 2000
  701. Need help with monthly averages, and copying formulas
  702. Can I include both AND and OR in the same function?
  703. Excel Formula
  704. Maxing out nesting levels limitation of IF function
  705. Search a cell for a specific number
  706. Choose and Match
  707. Look-up a value within an interval
  708. Problem with a conditional Min formula
  709. %
  710. How do I set up a time sheet in Excel?
  711. Tabbing between protected cells
  712. problem with number format with 2 decimals?
  713. Date Function
  714. How can I change NOW() to a date when combined with text?
  715. Ctrl+Home is not A1
  716. Convert Date to Text
  717. Text to Columns for Multiple Worksheets
  718. To Make a Changing Data Sheet
  719. Linking
  720. Question regarding comments
  721. Inserting current date
  722. Value Field Settings for Pivot tables
  723. Converting "special data" into number in the same column
  724. Linking Daily Workbooks
  725. Hghlight the best price for each row
  726. IF , match formula problems
  727. Signing Spreadsheets
  728. Rank – multiple ranges from different worksheets
  729. Get data from specific collumn
  730. Special editing
  731. Filter Customize date
  732. Loan Period Calculator Sheet
  733. Indirect function – relative column copy/paste
  734. Compute using information from two different worksheets !
  735. how do I sort a spreadsheet of daily events into weekly totals?
  736. How generate new list in another worksheet from existing list?
  737. If cell equals a name then get data from column
  738. Displaying and formatting data between tabs
  739. Displaying Pivot Table Results
  740. Check value against multiple ranges
  741. SUM of a 3D calculation
  742. Find a phrase in a string and convert it to a number
  743. Circular References
  744. Copy rows with a cell value >0 from several worksheets to a new sh
  745. LookUp (Date) Value from Forecast Data - From 2nd Sheet
  746. Calculating hours
  747. Seiko Dress Two-Tone Dark Grey Steel Black Mens Watch SKP310
  748. convert & multiply (number & time)formulas
  749. excel function problem
  750. HELP Please - Formula problem
  751. Zenith Class Open El Primero Chronograph Mens Watch03.0510.4021.21.C492
  752. Patek Philippe Complicated Perpetual Calendar 18kt White Gold MensWatch 3940G
  753. Breitling Navitimer Steel Black Mens Watch A2332212-B6-435X
  754. How do you split a cell in half?
  755. I'm having a problem setting up option buttons
  756. Count numbers within text
  757. FORMULA HELP ! !
  758. transfer data? lookup?
  759. Validate Entry Custome Formula and Data Names
  760. Array Formula
  761. Changing date format
  762. Comparing more than two
  763. Proper() function handling of apostrophe
  764. Locking individual cells in an excel spreadsheet
  765. Pivot Table static columns
  766. Lookup last used Row un closed Workbook
  767. Trying to avoid nested IFs
  768. truncation with imports via html
  769. #VALUE error on SUMIF formula linked to multiple worksheets
  770. Pop up message box?
  771. copying absolute formulas
  772. Conditional Formmating Help
  773. Conditional Sum?
  774. Password Protection on Excel Spreadsheet
  775. Re: Txt to columns
  776. VLOOKUP Problems with formula
  777. Hyperlink to workbook location
  778. Txt to columns
  779. replying with attachements
  780. Maximum Absolute values
  781. Recording a macro to change item selected in drop down list
  782. Refresh columns not in query
  783. Sorting Rows and Levels
  784. Vlookup for multiple values and return to one desired value
  785. Sampling
  786. Signature or Logo
  787. Editing spreadsheets in emails
  788. Refer to other tabs in formula
  789. Get Last NonBlank Value
  790. averages for cells
  791. Insert Function in an email button
  792. VLOOKUP and SUM
  793. signature line
  794. significant digits
  795. Macro deleted but still asking to enable?
  796. I want multiple formulas to always extract from same cell(s)
  797. Sumif for multiple conditions
  798. Question regarding VLookup and if it can check two columns of data
  799. If between 2 numbers, multiply
  800. Rank Function: Refer to more than one range
  801. Excel formula
  802. filter for round numbers
  803. how i can count the dicontineued lines according to category wise
  804. lastname, first name
  805. Classify grups
  806. Importing, but only certain information
  807. need to share a spreadsheet but only certain rows
  808. max date based on criteria
  809. Can I use an OR function with SEARCH in conditional formatting?
  810. average based on criteria
  811. I want to copy rows with values >0 to another worksheet automatica
  812. Checking for Duplicates within a Workbook
  813. How do I make the default insert comment bigger?
  814. Average column
  815. Array function that returns values within several intervals
  816. Movado Se Sports Edition Mini Womens Watch 0604835
  817. Equation required
  818. I need to scan a column
  819. Restart row count each time the value in a specific column changes
  820. Time exported w/ space/comma, Convert to Number
  821. database functions and criteria
  822. I cannot open xls document sent by e-mail
  823. Problems With a Searchable Inventory Worksheet
  824. How to remove duplicated data repeated....
  825. VLOOKUP from multiple table_arrays?
  826. How to identify offset data and execute multiple formulas
  827. Analyzing survey results
  828. If Function with Dates
  829. Pivot Tables Based on Filtered Data
  830. Need to calculate percentage with some variables
  831. autofilter average without zero
  832. Max problem
  833. Conditional Formatting Separate Rows
  834. drop down date
  835. Date expires in 2 years
  836. Adding contents of another cell to the middle of a line of text
  837. Sumproduct-multiple criteria = and not =
  838. highlight selecting
  839. Nested Functions for Conditional Formatting Formula
  840. [XL 2003/07] Standard Error of Moving Average
  841. Change color of rows every time value in first column changes
  842. Refer to a worksheet/name using cell contents?
  843. can I auto email someone from excel if a reference value prompts i
  844. How do I merge colums with data
  845. HELP!!! TIME SENSITIVE
  846. Regional Language
  847. Conditional Format - greyed out?
  848. Reconciling
  849. Need to rank values with ties
  850. linking sheets to recognize words
  851. COUNTIF....how to use >=0 but <9 as CRITERIA
  852. Filter every 25th record
  853. Using VLookup and Conditional Formatting
  854. Mark date that has passed
  855. Need a Function
  856. Number in words.
  857. Conditional Formatting
  858. Advanced Conditional Formatting
  859. Random Sample
  860. circular reference calculation error
  861. Using Lookup to locate Price from Drop-down List
  862. arranging sheets alphabatically
  863. Excel send emails
  864. function to add time totals over 24 hours
  865. advanced 'if' multiply
  866. Locking cells but keeping Grouping Function available
  867. Help, I need a formula for work.
  868. VLOOKUP with 2 Conditions
  869. Excel functions do not execute
  870. Finding Used time for Payroll
  871. Dynamic Time.
  872. how do i calculte race night odds
  873. Concatenate group of cells
  874. ADDATION OF DEGREE / MINUTES/SECOND
  875. Goal Seek using Time
  876. RANDOM NUMBER GENERATION.
  877. Negative numbers
  878. Negative numbers
  879. Locking a worksheet, but sill fill in informaiton
  880. tag Numbers
  881. can't get lookup to work when i need it to report from a cell ref
  882. Forecasting
  883. Count text then add results
  884. Change number to word
  885. Why put a plus sign after = sign in a formula
  886. Convert time to text
  887. Conditional Formatting Non-Adjacent Columns
  888. Excell
  889. Question about a formula for time ..
  890. Formula is correct, but result will not show
  891. Formula selecting first 1400 rows of column, need ALL of it. HELP
  892. In Excel how do i get the cursor to tab down without the keyboard
  893. How do I remove a watermark in Excel
  894. Cleaning up spread sheets
  895. average with out rounding up in a group of cells
  896. MATCH() Function and Blanks
  897. Need (Excel) formula to make Mark sheet with Automatic Grading
  898. Count Max values in a range
  899. Is the RANBETWEEN function certified randomness?
  900. Debugging SUMPRODUCT
  901. Is there a better way to do this?
  902. model help
  903. Equation for total benefit costs = an additional __% of salary?
  904. Lost and Completely frustrated
  905. xirr
  906. Match or Lookup formula help please
  907. Please Help.
  908. Case Select
  909. how to roundup
  910. find and replace data
  911. Real problem with SumProduct
  912. Max census of patients in any hr
  913. Help with Functions
  914. Cursor
  915. How do I find duplicate numbers in a data?
  916. Duplicate Function
  917. Use ROUND to return an average date
  918. Match or Lookup help please...
  919. Sum range if 2 conditions are met
  920. text exceeds allowed number of characters per cell
  921. Multiple Sumifs
  922. Vlookup stops working???
  923. Excel drop down menus
  924. count function
  925. Re: How can I display formula values instead of the formula?
  926. How to print file path in footer as default option for all files?
  927. Return an average date
  928. Countif excluding hidden rows
  929. Excel Function Help please
  930. How do I 'count' the number of entrances in filtered cells?
  931. I have dual monitors, how can I view excel workbooks side by side
  932. consolidate and compare workbooks in excel
  933. not sure if i'm using the right thing
  934. emailing excel worksheet from excel program d/n work? how to fix?
  935. Inserting new row
  936. how do i do profit formulas
  937. IF - And - Then Statement question
  938. formula help
  939. Search Formual Error
  940. Formula
  941. Final Days 2008 East Coast U S Excel User Conference
  942. Lookup function-text
  943. Add Seconds to Date - Time Field
  944. need help with conditional data
  945. vlookup
  946. Four criteria MATCH INDEX lookup of date between matching two text
  947. Need a formula to determine if date falls within a date range then
  948. Count Duplicate Numbers
  949. Vlookup look up the remark
  950. SUMIF with 2 creteria one Name one DAte
  951. Time is locked to General format
  952. greater then less then
  953. Using Survey Monkey
  954. Forms-Scroll Bar function in Excel 2007
  955. Find total number of unique model numbers
  956. Formulas
  957. Rolling figure to a cell
  958. Vlookup Formula Help
  959. 'SUM' isn't working - what would cause this ?
  960. Manipulating Text to create HLOOKUP
  961. if and sum, 2nd try.
  962. How can I display formula values instead of the formula?
  963. MS OFFICE EDITION 2003
  964. IF statement
  965. 3 Flag Icon Set not computing correctly
  966. Formula w/two columns to add the greater number
  967. Top Ten Lists with a twist (or three).
  968. Recording changes in cell value
  969. Fill cell based on # of days
  970. Conditional Data Validation
  971. Extract all text without spaces and special characters
  972. Can I reduce (101.25) to only what's *right* of decimal? (25)
  973. Splitting Worksheet
  974. Formula to find and list duplicates
  975. Sum and skipping cells
  976. Match/Vlookup/Hlookup ?
  977. Hyperlink not staying Active
  978. Formula adjust for inserted row above current row
  979. Use horizontal lookup with pivot table
  980. SUMPRODUCT, SUMIF, COUNTIF for multiple sheets for multiple criter
  981. Import a "custom list" from another user
  982. I am getting formula displayed in some cells rather than the resul
  983. Decimals on a date calculation
  984. Frequency of Serial Number
  985. Excel Worksheet functions
  986. linking rows
  987. export from 07 excel to outlook contacts
  988. If(AND) Statement
  989. Initiate a trigger for clearing a list of check boxes?
  990. $ symbol in a formula
  991. lookup a category for a part that contains a start and end value
  992. Changing a Formula
  993. ListBox Drop Down Font Size
  994. Macros
  995. How do I use feet and inches (including fractions of inches)
  996. Add contents of two cells when a tick box is ticked
  997. Add values based on multiple criteria
  998. cell indicator flag
  999. Pivot table updation
  1000. Mulitple if function