PDA

View Full Version : New Users to Excel

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  [14]

  1. How do I create a column label in Excel?
  2. more words
  3. Return value with using Excel function
  4. Need an If:Then statement help
  5. Format text across cells
  6. Percent increase in excel
  7. Percent increase in excel
  8. Adding a KeyID column for sorting
  9. multiplication in an Excell Spreadsheet
  10. Excel toolbars
  11. combining files
  12. Field , Date range and Sum from worksheet import
  13. Advice please
  14. Changing column names
  15. open publication created in Microsoft Publisher
  16. Switching from Quattro Pro
  17. Spread Sheet Help again
  18. Re: Spread sheet HELP!
  19. Help with code
  20. merging and formating data
  21. RE: Works in all columns but one
  22. a template for medical billing cpt codes
  23. Tell users how to sort 5 digit and 9 digit zipcodes correctly aft.
  24. If/then to print text.
  25. How Do I create a worksheet with rows and columns
  26. How Do I create a worksheet with rows and columns
  27. Conditional Format
  28. sorting problem
  29. Cannot find macro
  30. Can you make a cell with a diagonal, so that you can edit the upper and lower part of the cell?
  31. Automatically updating
  32. finding numbers
  33. Excel Functions
  34. date and time
  35. macro warning
  36. How do I fix my excel data base?
  37. List employees with hours worked, weekly, quarterly, and annually
  38. Listbox
  39. Excel 2002 crashes
  40. Have A Letter Reference A Name For An Intoduction
  41. repeat first row at the top of page?
  42. error opening excel file
  43. Merging data in workbook
  44. copy worksheet (keeping formats)
  45. filling a cell
  46. Creating a graph with 3 lines
  47. how to use the search dialog box ?
  48. Decimal places and rounding up (or down)
  49. How do I copy data from a cell in one file to another?
  50. how i can merge more than two excel files in one file.
  51. Edit cell value
  52. How to calculate in Excel sheet eg. add or divide any thing and i.
  53. How do I keep a heading on screen constantly in Office 2000?
  54. Need Budget Template for Bills, expenses, credit card balances wh.
  55. outside border
  56. Excel
  57. Printing in Excel
  58. save excel file from a table delimited file (.txt) using macros
  59. using a macro round function
  60. xl Headers and Footers always use 3/4 inch side margins???
  61. SUMIF
  62. calculating course fees
  63. How do I copy a total (only) from one document to another
  64. Cell colour change automatically
  65. .xml database creation
  66. Excel will not accept data to add a column
  67. BAHTTEXT
  68. my cursor is a cross
  69. Need help with subtotals
  70. Tabbing the code
  71. where can i find a list of excell formula's?
  72. where can i find a list of excell formula's?
  73. format cell formula
  74. How do I limit number of rows and columns on a spreadsheet
  75. Entering data to non protected cells
  76. 06/14/18 + 07/15/17 = How add it
  77. Re: Excel 2002 : question on hyperlinks
  78. Duplicate entries
  79. how to copy on double-click the cell value to Clipboard
  80. Label/data hidden
  81. How do I turn off the updating of the date on an excel invioce
  82. How do I make a template to choose a new school name?
  83. Cell Editing
  84. HELP!!! Missing Links!!!
  85. i need an example of a hourly and weekely pay sheet
  86. Make an Access Database out of Excel spreadsheet
  87. Conditional Formatting
  88. BRACKETED NEGATIVE NUMBERS IN EXCEL
  89. loggin into power point
  90. how can i copy formula?
  91. Excel
  92. How do i copy columns of data in notepad into microsoft excel?
  93. How to set up reference to allow dragging
  94. looking for way to name columns (across sheets in wkbk)
  95. how do i create an access code sheet to number my office files an.
  96. Automation of Path of linked tables
  97. RE: Default column separator
  98. Remembering Data Values.
  99. need formula for percent off of column
  100. Excel Macro Question about Conditional Formatting
  101. ideas on programmes or software to organise my mobile hairdressin.
  102. Zip Codes from excel to .csv
  103. mailing lables
  104. stop changing data to date
  105. Saving Excel with ActiveX controls
  106. replacing TRUE/FALSE
  107. I want to type a poem and print it
  108. Roster
  109. convert text labels to excel columns
  110. Protected Worksheet
  111. How Do I create a spreadsheet with a finite set of columns and ro.
  112. Works in all columns but one??
  113. Disable macros in template d/l from MS?
  114. how do i change language in excel
  115. How do I format an imported number 15034 to $150.34
  116. Having Trouble With Roundup
  117. creating spreadsheets and workbooks
  118. Excel Solver: How do I limit the contents of a cell to 1=True or 0
  119. Conditional Formula - Need Help
  120. how to type a minues figure
  121. Retain text format from a WORD document
  122. Chat Room
  123. replacing TRUE/FALSE
  124. Is there an equivalent to SQLs GROUP BY?
  125. employee attendance
  126. Excel subtotals, add a sort option, and BOLD the function answers
  127. how do i create a daily income report (i'm a waitress)
  128. cannot edit and save
  129. Can't view color in worksheet, Why?
  130. Adding rows of different info from separate worksheets into summar
  131. Disable format painter in excel 2003
  132. adding my old "Einstein" office assistant
  133. My rows switched to having numbers instead of letters.
  134. How to copy cell references?
  135. how do I cut and paste
  136. Help! 401k match formula
  137. Adding to a range in a reference?
  138. Help on Concatenate
  139. opening attachments
  140. I just want to create a check list for my snow pushing business c.
  141. percent frequency
  142. grid & grid refrences
  143. help with formula
  144. macros enable
  145. right click
  146. Data Validation
  147. How do I open to a specific worksheet every time?
  148. is this possible?
  149. open to worksheet
  150. Need formula based on criteria.
  151. Regression tutorial
  152. How to insert a repeating dash in phone numbers without dashes in.
  153. Counting data - 1 last question
  154. How to determine a quantity that is weight restricted...
  155. Counting data in a spreadsheet
  156. Using a Web Query
  157. how do i represent numbers with letters
  158. Saving shared Excel files
  159. Present Value
  160. Return blank cell using a formula
  161. How do I graph
  162. Trying to use Advanced Filter
  163. quick books and excel 2002
  164. How can I document the Data Validation used in a worksheet?
  165. Exponential configurations
  166. How to use same formula throughout the spreadsheet??
  167. Drop down list question
  168. how can I subtract the contents of several cells
  169. recover worksheet
  170. เงื่*นไข
  171. your help system is the worst of any software i've used.unable to.
  172. How do I name my colums in Excel ?
  173. excel file deleted. Now howdo you delete file NAME
  174. Percentages
  175. FREE TUTORIAL FOR EXCEL 2003?
  176. excell spreadsheet
  177. exel template
  178. Is it possible to repeat a header row at the top of each Excel pag
  179. how to color code a row of cells based on a specific cell value
  180. finding duplicate entry
  181. right click option "pick from a list"
  182. Copy to new spreadsheet
  183. What's the point of compiling?
  184. How can I combine 3 separate mailing list?
  185. Dont display the colors on the Cell ( Excel 2003 )
  186. help with debug
  187. Every time I go to microsoft office help on line it comes up in .
  188. What is the main thing to remember to get started in EXCEL?
  189. Macros--excel 2000...
  190. My formula
  191. chart displaying horizontal line for zero data
  192. how to format excel format to text format with separator "|" in s.
  193. How do i "drag" a formula?
  194. Can I download a free invoce/purchace orders template in Excel?
  195. find formula that will look up a value in a specific column and .
  196. How do I set up currency conversion in Excel?
  197. design form?
  198. How do I eliminate the "A" designation in column "1" and substitu.
  199. how do I set up a listing of rental properties and various info o.
  200. array formulas-sumproduct and average
  201. How do I compare cells in a column
  202. column (a)
  203. Both columns change when I format only one column (A)
  204. Gordon. Yes f9 worked.How come not automaticly?
  205. How do I make a sheet that combines all tabbed sheets & update as.
  206. Office 97 to 2003: Excel: enter data w/fixed 2 decimal. 2000. be.
  207. Office 97 to 2003: Excel: enter data w/fixed 2 decimal. 2000. be.
  208. Help with Diet
  209. How do I create a grading system in Office Excel?
  210. How do I change office assistant in Excel 2002
  211. sum total - not changing?
  212. formulas
  213. How to create a text scrolling window?
  214. “Out of Memory” error when pasting formula down rows in Microsoft.
  215. Converted data to labels. The 0 in zip codes does not print
  216. How do I get custom colors for filling cells in Excel?
  217. Date Tracking
  218. Sort Macro
  219. how do i enter data using formula and the Copy command For exa.
  220. If I accidentally saved, can I undo it somehow?
  221. Division problem
  222. code
  223. How do I create a formula that would allow me to subtract from a d
  224. Printing gridlines in MS Excel
  225. macros
  226. Generating a blank worksheet at the start of the month
  227. calculating the name of a worksheet
  228. Looping Macro to Find and Mark
  229. Using Links & inserting rows into Excel - help?
  230. Help! Excel Formula
  231. How do I add header information to an Excel file? In other words,.
  232. Copy formula...sheet 2 sheet
  233. Sorting blocks of data or named fields?
  234. calculate number of years
  235. moving a row between worksheets
  236. how do i title columns
  237. IF Function
  238. Use of Control Tools
  239. Formula
  240. I need to learn how do do excel workbooks, how do I take an onlin.
  241. how can text be set up to generate a number?
  242. Help
  243. Pivot table and filter
  244. Function question
  245. Custom Report
  246. look up a value that results in a cell address
  247. how do I set up a spreadsheet file?
  248. Sorting subtotal results
  249. Filtering using dropdown box
  250. how do i see if entries in one column are in another column?
  251. Selecting a large number of rows, but not all
  252. Copying cells downward on sheet
  253. Converting Forms to Data Access Pages
  254. New Excel user needs help with simple Macro...
  255. test..where are my messages..test
  256. Can I Print Speech commands in Excel
  257. joining to worksheets or filtering not sure of correct terminology
  258. Need Help linking worksheets
  259. Color scheme in templates from Microsoft Office website
  260. import .CSV file to XP EXcel 2003 worksheet, the seperator is com.
  261. Lost on Vlookup, match, etc....
  262. workbook protection
  263. Help with Latitude and Longitude.
  264. What are the differences between Excel 2000 and Excel 2002
  265. How do I change spread sheet data into address labels?
  266. STDEV...HELP
  267. How do I advance to next line when typing in the formula bar?
  268. how do i transfer data from excel to another program
  269. Formula Problem
  270. Auto Skipping and Protecting Worksheet
  271. How to open a workbook with a specific worksheet displayed by defa
  272. export excel file to outlook express contact list
  273. Combining formulas and results HELP!!
  274. create invoices
  275. Percentage
  276. can i not allow duplicate values in the same column?
  277. Subtotal function
  278. Triangle symbol in cell. What does it mean. How do I delete this
  279. Adjustments
  280. go from last column to first column, next row?
  281. pass fail
  282. Automatically enter date and time but only update once.
  283. Prerinted forms
  284. Formula won't update with new data
  285. how to create a psuedo hash in excel
  286. computation problems -- formulas
  287. Personal format of an excel spreadsheet as a template?
  288. Removing Scientific Notation
  289. Can I batch rename new worksheets
  290. I've applied a Fill and now can't see the gridlines....
  291. From Rows to
  292. how do I convert Works DB files to Word
  293. WorkBooks In Separate Windows.
  294. downloading excell from web
  295. Frank Kabel: A Sad Day For The Excel Community
  296. ClearContents method on a passed range
  297. NETWORKDAYS
  298. Make default insert sheet to have grid lines
  299. Formula
  300. Deleting excess rows and columns
  301. how do I add to a drop down list on excel
  302. How do I set up A Spread sheet for household uses
  303. Column Chart to Line Chart
  304. hyperlink an excel cell to a specific location wthin application f
  305. NETWORKDAYS
  306. Date formula
  307. Generate tables
  308. Access to Excel
  309. Help with Msg box
  310. default row height and column widths
  311. High score list?
  312. Sum of all even and odd numbers between two columns
  313. labels in formulas
  314. My excell has changed
  315. How do I set up a formula in excel?
  316. Formula values only
  317. Need help to set-up a formula on Excel work sheet?
  318. How would I remove a pagebreak and page number on a workbook perm.
  319. Fixed Duration-strange calculation
  320. The pivot tables 101 article says to use the "Create List" comman.
  321. recording macros
  322. Help with Formula?
  323. Flexi Time
  324. I need to increase a number which is held in a cell by 1
  325. in excel, how do i set up a spread sheet that automatically total.
  326. New to Excel - I want to add a few columns across (P and Q)...How?
  327. File Converter Quattro Pro to Excel
  328. Sum of all formulas in one column?
  329. button to print
  330. How do I make the Excel progam alphabetize my client list?
  331. Link Access query to refresh an EXCEL file
  332. How to create a macro that compares a list to another list
  333. How do i plot three different data on a same chart
  334. Help me Please!! Need hyperlinks to show actual email address!
  335. Display -123 as (123)
  336. Excel 2003 and hyperlinks
  337. div
  338. formula
  339. How do I create a running report on Excel
  340. Form
  341. Definition of integer constraint
  342. Displaying the results of multiple formulas in a single cell.
  343. I want a running balance like a bank statement
  344. Sheet protection in mass?!
  345. How do I copy data (word) into respective cells when the data bei.
  346. ROUND DATA TO 2 DECIMAL PLACES
  347. Excess columns
  348. excel - numbers as text
  349. copying a cell to another cell automatically
  350. file not opening
  351. Can you diffrentiate Access from Excel?
  352. Automatic link
  353. how to create a tournament bracket in excel
  354. hyperlinks in excel
  355. help with using Conditional Formatting
  356. Printing Problem
  357. Where find a template for a Sales receipt?
  358. How do I set up an additional print title in Excel?
  359. Leave Management System
  360. Layout of spreadsheet
  361. How to get only the year in the date format in Access
  362. Re: due dates
  363. Remove link to another workbook
  364. Years of service...
  365. Array
  366. Copying data
  367. Linking locked files ...?
  368. How do I create a template in Excel?
  369. division formula
  370. How do I import Microsoft Word files into Microsoft Excel?
  371. Convert Works 6.0 data base to Excel?
  372. printing in excel
  373. excel to figure miles per gallon
  374. List, Data Validation, unlocked cell, protected sheet.....
  375. Excel merged cell - can it automatically expand as text is typed?
  376. Use Excel for todo lists?
  377. Appointment Card Template
  378. Can I total information in 1 spreadsheet from several others?
  379. weekday function
  380. Calculating on alphabetic cell content
  381. Inserting Fileter
  382. inserting a row between two existing rows
  383. How do I change the names of the cells or columns from "A" to wha.
  384. Is it possible to save an Excel file to 2 locations?
  385. automatic font selection
  386. Difference of date
  387. Please help me
  388. flashing cell
  389. how do I find an average number of specific words in a column
  390. Where're the good newgroups servers?
  391. How do I split a cell into 3 different cells in excel?
  392. invoices
  393. I need help getting Excel to auto-fill cells when I begin typing .
  394. inserting data from a row to a cell, when the row number is specified by a formula in a cell
  395. Excel help
  396. How do I do a Mail Merge in Excel?
  397. COPY DISK TO EXCEL
  398. How do I name the colums and rows?
  399. Link to a cell in another workbook by name rather than absolute c.
  400. How do I increment or decrement values in a column?
  401. how do I isolate cells to not print
  402. footer
  403. Guide Lines
  404. running balance
  405. Tournament Brackets
  406. How do I calculate interest and deduct late fees based on date pa.
  407. Moving down one row in a macro
  408. can I print selected cells only within a worksheet
  409. Undoing LINKS in Excel 2000
  410. Hyperlinks to files on network drivers
  411. excel 2003 ... setting up "Look In " within "open"
  412. Returning the last item in column
  413. EVALUATE Function
  414. Format a cell to keep leading zeros.
  415. How do you make a backup file - .bak or MS equivalent?
  416. converting excel docs to word docs
  417. TEMPLATE IN EXCEL FOR MONTHLY PAYMENTS FOR MORE THAN ONE PROP
  418. Auto Scaling in charts
  419. How do I find template with tiny squares on the entire page
  420. Margin/markup formula for Excel
  421. Excel program not printing all pages...
  422. make first few rows print on every page?
  423. How can i....
  424. A simple maco . . .
  425. How do I create a checkbook register?
  426. Age & Time Restricted Validation dates ...
  427. Thank you and Happy New Year
  428. Help please!
  429. Insert date in macro
  430. converting lotus 123 files to excel
  431. record business mileage
  432. Referencing workbooks
  433. How do I edit, copy and paste text in excel cells?
  434. Hiding info
  435. please help with this issue
  436. Making a check book ledger
  437. format for curanncy without typing decimal
  438. Y axis
  439. Application.run
  440. How do I activate the trial exel 2003 program if it does't find c.
  441. Auto adjusting # rows between 2 worksheets
  442. how to find replace text or symbol with carriage return
  443. vlookup (newbie, STILL)
  444. Creating a Microsoft Words document from an existing Excel spreads
  445. tagging rows to columns???
  446. Could anyone help me with (Today function), please?
  447. tagging rows?
  448. formulas
  449. Re: number format keeps dividing by 100
  450. Excel 2003 - Sort Sheets
  451. How do I add a dropdown list in a spreadsheet?
  452. How do I roundup to the nearest 9
  453. how do I set up cashflow budgets for different projects
  454. COUNTIF using multiple conditions?
  455. Change Sheet "TAB" colour?
  456. Error msg when opening Excel (but works anyway)
  457. Getting rid of 2nd Page on Print.
  458. about advance filter
  459. HOW DO I USE A CUSTOM LISTS
  460. Progressive Dating of Columns
  461. Cannot open an e-mailed Excel document
  462. Cell to accept checkmark or "x"
  463. Enter TODAY if cell has data
  464. Un-assign a macro
  465. Display summary sheet with Now or Today data.
  466. Data Format: how can I re-format
  467. How do I set up payroll for 1 full time and 1 part time employee?
  468. VBA Command to Look at cell in an If statement
  469. In excell, I put an invalid character on a worksheet name tab, no.
  470. how to select multiple text boxes in excel for formatting
  471. Re: graphs and colouring an area
  472. Formula to return tomorrow's date.
  473. Open Office file to EXCEL
  474. When I download template where should it be downloaded to and sav.
  475. Formula to track wins/loses
  476. How do I setup a print command button in excel 2003
  477. True or False Formula?
  478. Very basic query
  479. Excel opens all files in My Documents on launch
  480. How do I give a column a name in Excel? One would think this coul.
  481. Linked Sheets not updating automatically
  482. Adding Rows to Master Sheet
  483. .how open doc attach in exelspreadsheet xls...
  484. Pointer please
  485. Calculate due date 1 or 2 years ahead to the first of the followi.
  486. CONVERTION $750 TO WORDS
  487. How do I apply a Function to a column of cells and change there va
  488. lotus 1-2-3 file conversion
  489. Vlookup Syntax Error
  490. about algiment text without boarder ?
  491. about accounting book relevant to excel
  492. switch colums and rows
  493. Can't link cells in worksheets in same workbook
  494. Ref Tables
  495. Sorting referenced cells
  496. muliply
  497. how to flip paired data in a table, so last pair appears at top o.
  498. Invoice templates
  499. Help with macro to choose printer
  500. Changing the language of built-in functions?
  501. How do I set up an excel spreadsheet to update every time a user .
  502. @sum from two pages
  503. about if function
  504. changing name order
  505. Date exclude weekdays
  506. Excel Files Open Slow
  507. IF statement
  508. Copying options: contents, results, formulas, etc.
  509. Address labels list
  510. excel differences
  511. Column searching problem
  512. best way to number my cd's for a DJ business
  513. excel workbook
  514. Extracting Last Name and First Initial
  515. INFO: ON EXCEL SPREADSHEET FILE
  516. PivotTable, Scenarios, Macro??
  517. purchases and invoices
  518. EXCEL ERRORS
  519. blueprints
  520. convert a column of text to proper
  521. Re: Averaging columns
  522. Moving cursor to next open cell
  523. how do i convert works to excel files,
  524. VB Scripting/Macro - Filling/Editing Worksheet References
  525. how can I enter books of the bible into excel and print out bingo.
  526. How to get #value! to return a value of 0?
  527. Quaters In Pivot Tables
  528. how do I set up a club administration progam in excell?
  529. time-sheet record with over 24 hours
  530. how can i start using excel for the first time?
  531. Re: Text
  532. RE: Problems downloading Excel 2000 templates
  533. how do i create a list from a cell?
  534. Format excel sheet where one row is silver and the next white ???
  535. Using on one list derive from another
  536. Newbie question
  537. How could I create a different first page footer ?
  538. creiteria in sumif
  539. Fix the order of the last name and first name
  540. I am getting Green triangle on one column in all the cells ?
  541. how do I set up my address book?
  542. How do i change numbers in text format to number format?
  543. link drop down menu to info in worksheet
  544. Modified Date
  545. Email BCC
  546. how to hyperlink text to a cell
  547. Excel's column width format box
  548. Increase default size of worksheet
  549. Newbie info req
  550. HOW DO I ADD TIME TOGETHER FOR A TOTAL
  551. Worksheet_SelectionChange not working
  552. why do I get a illegal operation error?
  553. Re: Amount or Numbers in Words
  554. Excel.exe has generated errors
  555. how do you change invoice numbers automaticly
  556. Autoformats in Excel 2002
  557. Charts in Excel
  558. Any way to force European format dates in sheets?
  559. Entering date QUICKLY
  560. How can I figure present value of a stream of payments?
  561. how do I put a excel document in word
  562. My excel toolbar is grayed out and I can't undo it. Sheet is not.
  563. Charts
  564. Excel drop-down values versus labels
  565. beginner's tutorial sources
  566. Please help correct a simple error
  567. Curious Worksheet Format
  568. how do I get a didgital ID
  569. How can I pre format all Excel comments
  570. data changes unexpectedly
  571. Addition to Turn cell red if today is greater or equal to date in cell
  572. Getting rid of drop down arrows
  573. Help with Exel
  574. ALLOW ROW 1 AS HEADER ROW... NOT PART OF DATA SORT OF ANY COLUMNS.
  575. what does the micro do
  576. charts
  577. Excel/Word
  578. Protecting a certain cell in Excel
  579. percentage difference
  580. Turn cell red if today is greater or equal to date in cell
  581. Unable to set the active cell from VBA
  582. Marco
  583. Delete problem
  584. How can read object order by useing writing?
  585. Repeating same task for different cell
  586. about coloumn wide
  587. re: Makro olusturma nasil nedir nedendir?
  588. What defines number or text
  589. use data on master worksheet for sorting
  590. I there an easy way to find out if any formula reference a cell?
  591. Does anyone have a copy of the Peter Noneley: Function list?
  592. Master List Losing Record Due to Update from Links
  593. only show updated values
  594. hiding values that havent been used yet
  595. 111111111111111111111111111111
  596. Executing macro for all worksheet from a different worksheet
  597. Menu colours?
  598. > and < criteria in one single expression in excel
  599. Simplify Process with Excel 2003
  600. how to subtract the very next LOWEST number
  601. Custom footer
  602. How do I change a spreadsheet from English to Spanish
  603. Distribution Graph
  604. I want a purchase order that includes page number (if to be order.
  605. Macro with Range of Worksheets
  606. Forcing text onto new line in cell
  607. create calendar drop down list in Excel sell
  608. Solver Adds in Microsoft Edition 2003 (student version)
  609. countif and dates
  610. Re: hide column
  611. Math Question
  612. Is there a good comprehensive, understable book for Excel 97?
  613. Excel 2003 help
  614. input value in a cell when the previous cell is greater than 0
  615. 1-100
  616. How can I show sheet names in different colours
  617. Can you sort text in a column, but leave cell color alone?
  618. Time sheet set up specifically
  619. Make A Universal Time Converter
  620. Went to your site pretty cool!
  621. I need help with way to return 0 or N/A to a formula
  622. Please help
  623. nested statements
  624. How do I setup a watermark in excel
  625. relative reference
  626. Blank cell conversion to text
  627. Extra pages
  628. size
  629. Concatenating two conditions in a "IF" Formula.
  630. Formula for conditional "ifs"?
  631. I can't seem to use RTRIM or LTRIM in Excel 2002. I want to trim.
  632. Sub menus within groups
  633. Recently Used File List
  634. Opening Workbooks Mininmized
  635. Rows and columns
  636. Input Mask
  637. Summary sheet
  638. how do I generate test data
  639. Re: Inserts and color fill
  640. How do I set date to change automatically on invoices created wit.
  641. List Box Values
  642. Macros
  643. finding templates
  644. RE: Why can't I maintain my link between Excel and SharePoint?
  645. How to sort a list correctly?
  646. Can Appleworks 6 files be opened in Microsft Office/Word/Excel/ .
  647. Re: Removing Multiple Hyperlinks
  648. Excel 97 Bible : How to get the files
  649. display the answer for a formula from another page?
  650. i need to make the sheets name come from a cell
  651. Problem Sorting
  652. Re: Hyperlinks in PowerPoint
  653. Count cells with data
  654. Re: Macro suddenly causes the screen to blink
  655. how to fit my column unmoved eventhough i scroll down?
  656. Re: BETWEEN DATES SUM
  657. Excel File Locked
  658. Sorting numbers
  659. .xls
  660. templplates
  661. How do I link a macro to an ActiveX control?
  662. How do I link a macro to an ActiveX control?
  663. adding hours and minutes
  664. how do I get an invoice to automatically insert the next invoice .
  665. Re: New user in need of assistance Re: excel pop-ups, forms, +more!!
  666. Exceptionally large files
  667. Re: Accepting Blank Cells
  668. Insert logo into header & footer
  669. split out drivers in matches
  670. Re: Excel Combo-Box
  671. How can I increas undo level in EXCEL ?
  672. How can I increas undo level in Microsoft EXCEL ?
  673. Re: How to ???
  674. Re: On second thought ...
  675. Re: Can't get rid of funny little boxes in imported data
  676. Re: sum month, help
  677. simple question?
  678. Re: Is there a way to change Excel's pointer from a + to an arrow (li.